Gold - Cover

Gold

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 20

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Bob was given a gold mine, he made good friends but would that he enough to survive the pandemic and the ensuing chaos?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female  

Tuesday:

After a late breakfast the next morning, we returned to the Lee's house. We had been there about an hour, when Robert and Sul showed up with a truck. The truck had a steam cleaner mounted in the back with the ability to run two steam wands at the same time. Rob explained, "Due to the time of year, using steam is most likely the best way to clean the crap off the house. Any other process would have to wait until late spring or the summer."

I asked Rob, "Where did that come from?"

"It is what they use to clean the fishing boats sometimes."

While I was standing there watching, Sul start the equipment.

Mary and Nukka arrived, saying they were taking my wives shopping along with Aunt Lee. I just asked them to be careful and take their phone with them. Nukka held it up to show me she already had it with her.

Within fifteen minutes, the women were gone. Rob and Sul were in rain gear from head to foot and ready to start on the house. As they worked on the house, I also noticed they used the steam to melt away the snow near the house. It took them three hours to finish the areas of the house that needed cleaning.

I helped Rob and Sul by pulling the hoses for them when they changed positions while working. Now it was time to clean up. First the nozzles were removed and the hoses had to be stretched out straight. Then we waited while the hoses cooled, which didn't take long. Next a pole with a pulley was raised higher than the reel so the hose traveled over it as it wound back in. Any moisture that had accumulated in the hose ran out. Once we finished putting the equipment away, we surveyed the house. It was not 100% clean, because paint had been thrown against it but it did look a lot better.

We said goodbye to the Lee's and I rode with Rob and Sul to return the equipment and before getting cleaned up. Art joined us shortly and we headed out to do our Christmas shopping for the womenfolk. At first, I had planned to just buy bans for Jenn and Lee.

Rob pointed out, while this was a good idea, they might want something else for Christmas too. The problem was, I had no idea what to get them until Sul asked, "Why did we not take Jenn and Lee hunting with us?"

Between the four of us, we bought a complete winter set of camping clothing and bedding for each of them. I also bought both of them the same Ruger 30-06 I had bought for myself.

Art bought Nukka a brand new, top of the line, set of butcher knives. When I teased him about getting her something personal, he dared me to try and use one after he gave them to her. Rob explained the knives she had were hand me downs that had been given to her over the years and this would mean a great deal to her. I helped out by buying the roll up case that would store the knives. Rob bought 3 large mats that worked like cutting blocks in the field and Sul bought a matching sharpening steel for her.

Rob started by buying Mary a feather down comforter. I bought a quilt rack so the comforter could be displayed during the warm months. Sul and Art were at a loss, so I suggested flannel sheets. Neither of them had ever slept in them so we went to see them. We each bought two sets for stocking stuffers, but were no closer to solving Sul and Arts problem. Then Art spied some feather pillows and bought two. Sul decided that Mary needed new bathroom towels and bought her two complete sets.

With that out of the way, we bought paper and tape to wrap the gifts, then we headed for the Walker's hanger for a wrapping party. On the way to the hanger, we stopped at a moving and storage place and bought some boxes to pack the items in. Once we reached the hanger, it took us less than an hour to get things packed, wrapped and stored.

Next, we took the time to lower the wheels on the haulers. Rob backed the tractor out far enough, we were able to unload the front-end loader. On the way back to town, Art called the rental place and made arrangements for them to pick it up tomorrow. Rob dropped me off at Tommy's place and Jenn and Lee were there to meet me.

They had messages from Jack and Captain Stumpf, asking me to call. I called Jack first and he said that the insurance agent had personally called to assure him everything was being done to expedite Mr. Lee's claim. I told him my family was very happy about that and "Thank you very, very much." We talked for about ten more minutes and I promised to stop in before I left town again.

Next, I called Captain Stumpf. He asked me if it was possible for me to make arrangements to meet with Mr. Lee and a state attorney for this area sometime tomorrow. Preferably the meeting would be secret and might take two or three hours. I didn't ask for more details but I did agree to try and set the meeting up.

I called Jack back and asked if he had a very private meeting room. Jack asked, "Does this involve the problem from last night?"

"Yes, but we do not want the meeting to be advertised." I replied.

"Then I have the perfect room upstairs, which is not open to the general public. Come any time after eleven and no one will notice you with all of our normal activity going on."

Next, I called the Lee's and asked if we could go to lunch tomorrow. Mr. Lee said it wasn't necessary, that we could eat at his house. I asked him to hold a minute while I put Lee on the phone. Lee, speaking Chinese, quickly explained the need for the lunch meeting and received his agreement in short order.

The last call was to Captain Stumpf again. I asked if I could take Bill Groom to lunch tomorrow at 11:30 as a reward for being so much help yesterday evening. Captain Stumpf said that sounded like a wonderful idea and was glad I had suggested it. We ended by saying we would have to get together before I left town again.

Jenn and Lee took me to a great dinner of prime rib. We have always had plenty of meat to eat, but it was from animals we had killed for food. Now fresh beef was another matter and that prime rib was one of the best I had ever eaten.

We were happy to have Tommy's house to ourselves that evening, because we would have disturbed anybody else who had been trying to sleep there. Lee was extremely happy about what we were doing for her aunt and uncle, but worried about what would happen if they changed their mind about moving. "I would be pleased if they did change their mind and stayed. We could always stay with them when we come to visit." I replied.

"We really don't need a house here Lee, but I didn't want your aunt and uncle to lose everything." added Jenn.

This caused Lee to start crying and she said, "Nobody has cared that much about me before."

Jenn sat straight up in bed and said, "I think you have that very wrong. I think your aunt and uncle care for you far more than you have realized. They provided you a home, set boundaries for you, sent you to college then allowed you to live away from them after your sophomore year."

"But they never told me!" exclaimed Lee.

"Look, you are like their only child. You are happy living with us, and they are happy for you, even if it flies in the face of what they think is normal. Even while hurting for money, your uncle was willing to give up a large chunk, as a dowry for you. Add these two things to what Jenn has said. I think they just don't know how to express it to you."

"Lee, try painting your Aunt and Uncle with a different brush than you used to paint your parents. Remember also, you didn't move in with them until after you had been hurt as a young adult. They may have felt with your history and age, that hugging and such would be inappropriate. Hell, some doctor might have said to wait until Lee initiates it. Meanwhile, you have been waiting for them. Then who's at fault? No one or all of you?" asked Jenn.

Lee rolled over and started to quietly sob, Jenn and I cuddled up to her and she slowly stopped and we all fell asleep, cuddled together. We were in the same position when the phone rang the next morning.

Wednesday:

It was Uncle Lee and he was excited. I gave him to Lee, who talked to him. He said that the insurance company wants to settle today at noon. I told her to tell her Uncle to call the insurance company back and tell them he has a prior engagement but would be happy to meet them at 3 PM at their offices. Lee did as I asked and her uncle quickly agreed. I then interrupted again, to suggest Lee invite her Aunt and Uncle to come over now, so they would not be alone the rest of the morning.

The Lee's arrived just as we had finished our morning chores. They both were wearing their business clothing. Aunt Lee said something to Lee but I interrupted by saying, "Apparently we did not plan to well. None of us brought our dress clothes because we did not plan on needing them."

Aunt Lee blushed, Lee stepped forward and pulled her Aunt in to a loving hug, saying, "It's okay and I love you."

Aunt Lee, who had barely put her arms around Lee before, tightened her grip, pulling Lee tight against her body and tears sprang up in their eyes. Uncle Lee turned away to look out the front window. I moved to drape my arm across Uncle Lee's shoulders and giving a slight hug said, "I am glad to be part of your family too."

While we were standing there, I noticed a car park about three houses down the street, but no one got out. They did not honk. Nobody came out of any nearby house while we stood there. I pulled Uncle Lee back out of sight of the window. Then explained what I had noticed to everyone. While everybody else ate breakfast and got ready to go to the mall, I watched the car.

By the time we were ready to leave, there had been no change in the status of the car. I said "We cannot have them following us all day. Lee, please take your Aunt and Uncle to the Benetly Mall. Enter at the south end. If you can determine, where they parked (I pointed in the direction of the car outside) and if they are following you, let me know. Please don't do anything that will put you in danger or alert them to the fact we know about them. After you call me, we will make arrangements to pick you up on the north end of the mall."

After the Lee's left, I called Art and Rob and told them I needed them to meet me in the north parking lot of the Sam's Club. Rob asked why and I told him I would explain later but that there was five of us and I wanted at least 3 cars leaving the area to confuse matters. Rob said they would be at Sam's in about 45 minutes.

About 25 minutes later Lee called to say, "They parked three cars down from us and one of the men is following us. We are working our way up one side of the mall and presently, I am in a dressing room trying on a business suit Aunt and Uncle picked out for me. I laughed and asked, "Are you three getting along better?"

I could tell from her voice, it was so, but Lee said "Much better! Aunt Lee explained Dad had told her, I was nothing but trouble, so they had expected me to be a problem. After they had gotten to know me, I had started to act distantly to them and they could not figure out what to do about it. We have both apologized several times to one another."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.