Gold - Cover

Gold

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 17

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Bob was given a gold mine, he made good friends but would that he enough to survive the pandemic and the ensuing chaos?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female  

Once we had finished our discussion, Jenn and I decided to head to Fairbanks for the night. I needed to go to the bank the following day and transfer funds to cover our purchases. On the way to town, Jenn told me Lee was having a hard time because she was of Chinese descent and people were harassing her.

When we entered Fairbanks, Jenn pointed out where several Asian businesses had closed and had their windows boarded up. Jenn explained that people had thrown rocks through the windows and beaten people for no other reason than their ethnic background. Jenn called Lee and arranged to meet her tomorrow afternoon.

I called Roy and asked if he would be able to fly the cabinets out later. I was afraid that the trip would be to rough on them not to mention what could happen if we were caught in a storm. Roy agreed that he would try to fly them out the first clear day after we were home. Roy further agreed to store the cabinets on pallets at his place. My next step was to contact Pete and he agreed to deliver the cabinets to Roy and help secure them to the pallets for transportation.

Jenn and I did more than cuddle during the night but the morning was best. I woke up with my cock nestled between her legs. Her movements had caused me to wake up and I just changed the angle of my cock slightly and I slid home. It was not an energetic lovemaking but it was slow and very tender, with lots of cuddling until just before we both climaxed. At that point, we lost control and thrust at each other as hard as we could.

Tuesday: After breakfast, we went to the bank, transferred money from one account to another account to cover the check I had written. I basically drained one account but I didn't need to borrow any money. Although we would not be able to operate the mine again until spring, I knew of no more supplies we needed to buy. Jenn and I then went to a book store where we spent a good bit of money before going to lunch.

We had agreed to meet Lee at a coffee shop near the UAF campus. When we arrived Lee said, "We need to go somewhere else for coffee."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because some people have complained about their serving Asians and will no longer serve us."

I didn't say a word but turned and lead the way into the coffee shop. The waitress approached and said, "Lee, you know we can't serve you anymore."

Before anything else could be said, I said, "Lee is with me and I would like a booth."

A man arrived and said, "We don't serve her type anymore."

"Do you work here?" I asked.

"I am the owner."

"That's good. Could I please borrow your phone to call my lawyer?"

I got a funny look and then the owner said, "Sure but she has to leave."

"No, she doesn't. I am going to call my lawyer and he going to explain to you EXACTLY what happens when I sue you for discrimination."

"You will be laughed out of court." replied the owner.

"I doubt that. I will not file in City or State Court, but in Federal Court. I think you might want to rethink your stance."

The owner studied me for a moment, then turned to the waitress and said "Seat them." We ended up in the back corner of the shop. Service was incredibly slow, considering the only thing we ordered was coffee and it came cold. I left without paying the bill, after I complained about the coffee, which failed to correct the situation.

Outside, there was three men waiting. One of them spit on Lee and Jenn reacted, most likely without thought, since she kicked him between the legs. The man nearest me tried to grab Jenn and I kicked him in the side of the knee and he went down screaming. The third man stopped almost in mid stride when Lee struck him in the throat with the edge of her right hand. The attacker sank to the ground slowly while he held his throat and gasped for air. We did not hang around but walked off rather rapidly.

I called Captain Stumpf several blocks later, and explained what had happened. Captain Stumpf said he would send a car for us and would take us back to our staging area. I asked him about Lee and he said that he would suggest that she leave town too or at least not return to where she was living for a week or two, because the City Police were no doubt looking for the three of us.

Shortly a State Trooper arrived and we were getting into his car when a city police car drove by slowly. We were taken to Captain Stumpf's office and he explained that in the last couple of weeks, things had gone to hell. Part of the reason was fear over the war and the other was to have someone to blame for our current difficulties.

Captain Stumpf then asked if I could provide transportation back to the mine site for two of his people. He added that one was a State Trooper and would be able to provide us with some protection. I readily agreed to that and asked if the Trooper had any experience driving snow tractors. Captain Stumpf stated the troopers name was Jacob Walker and not only could he drive a snow tractor but was also a qualified instructor pilot.

I was happy about that and said that Jacob would be more than welcome; especially since we were short a driver. Then Jenn asked, "Who is the other person?"

"That would be Jacob's mother, Vivian Walker. Vivian was a FAA controller before she married. She has just finished qualifying with the Air Force on their radar and radio equipment. I feel very lucky to get her." said Captain Stumpf.

After further talking, Captain Stumpf agreed to have the Walker's pack up Lee's personal possessions and would have them sent to the mine with the Walkers baggage. Lee still was not sure she wanted to go with us but the Captain pointed out that she did not have a job and harassment of herself and other Asians was most likely going to get worse. Besides, the local police now had an APB out on her and her two unknown companions.

A couple of hours later, Captain Stumpf introduced us to Trooper Jacob Walker. Jacob gave us a ride to the staging area. During the ride we decided Jacob would return with his mother late Thursday afternoon and we would pull out early Friday morning.

On our arrival at camp, we found a crew working on snow tractor. Another tractor with two haulers was missing. Shortly Mary found us and said, "Art, Bob, Roy, and Rob took a tractor over at Walker Air Service to pick up the last of the spare parts and fuel."

"When did they decided to do this?" asked Jenn

"Captain Stumpf called and talked to Rob and afterwards Art and Rob talked for a few minutes, then called Roy and Bob and asked for help."

"When are they due back?" I asked.

"Last I heard, they were draining the last of the fuel into a second bladder mounted on a hauler and they had most of the spare parts already loaded on to the second hauler. Rob told me they should be headed back about eight tomorrow morning, but they were going to swing by and drop one bladder off at Bob's and Roy's place."

About eight, the foreman of the crew gave me a report on the status of each tractor and the haulers. He had done a spectacular job. Jenn wrote down an item which he felt would be a future problem for us. They had also completed servicing the tractors and lubed the haulers. He wished us luck and was all smiles when Mary paid him in gold for his work.

For some reason, Nukka and Lee took an immediate liking to one another, so Lee spent the night with Nukka. That arrangement meant everybody had a bed and there was someone in every tractor during the night. Jenn and I started out sharing a bunk bed but soon came to the conclusion that it was not wide enough to be comfortable.

Wednesday: The women were helping me load the haulers, when the men returned mid morning. They had swung by Ferguson Helicopter Service and dropped off one of the fuel bladders. Tommy had watched the Fergusons place while they helped load the haulers. Tommy had also talked to Sul and would fly out and bring him back tomorrow to help us drive back to the mine site.

After things calmed down a bit, we discussed the load makeup for the haulers, tractors and in what order they would travel. Rob was the most familiar with the route, having hunted along it in several places over the years, so would lead. Art was the better mechanic in the group and also was the best at outdoor survival, so he would have the rear position to help anybody who got in trouble. I would be second I was told so I would be handy if any questions about the route came up but in reality I think they wanted me there because I had the least experience driving of anybody.

The following list was the final decision we made: Tractor 1 with 2 haulers would be Walker's, Rob & Mary hauling household items, books and miscellaneous items. Tractor 2 with 3 haulers would be Bob, Jenn & Lee hauling food, household items & building supplies, fuel, shop equipment, and ATV's Tractor 3 with 2 haulers would be Art, Sul & Nukka hauling spare parts, tools and extra survival gear.

The rest of the day was spent loading the haulers. We had four snowmobiles and four ATV's to be transported. All the ATV's went on Jacob's unit, along with a snowmobile which could be released easily. The rest of us got a snowmobile also, which was secured in such a way, it would be easy to release in case of need during the trip.

While loading the equipment for the wood shop, I found that Tommy had also bought a metal lathe and mill. Rob was ecstatic, explaining, "Now, we will be able to make minor repairs to our equipment ourselves."

I asked, "Do we need a cutting torch or a welder?"

I had not intended to dampen his spirits, but I did a good job of it. After a quick discussion, Art left to go order the last few items we needed.

The rest of us continued to load the haulers. The women proved to be a very big help. Not only did they keep us organized, but they also insured the proper items were loaded on the proper hauler and the load on each hauler was evenly distributed. The results looked very neat. We had over 75% packed by Wednesday night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.