Hitchhiking - Cover

Hitchhiking

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wife picks up hitchhiker, gets kidnapped. While waiting for the money, they use her! In order to save their lives, the husband does things for the kidnappers that are against his nature. yet he ends up being turned on by doing them. If you you can't handle a man being used as a female cum bucket, do not read this. If you are against blacks having sex with a none-black, this is a story you need to pass on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size  

Jimmy again said in a soft voice, "For you, I would do anything. I know that I have never made you feel like a real woman, I know that now. I want you to have that sexual feeling and pleasure; I want whatever you want to fulfill your sexual needs." I could not believe this. What he was saying to me was giving me some very dangerous and dirty thoughts. I finally said, "I will think about this; I don't know what I want to do right now. I do know I want to get some sleep, I want to sleep alone, I don't want to sleep with you tonight. Would you mind?"

Jimmy said, "Oh, I understand, sure, I'll sleep in the guest room."

He grabbed his bathrobe and walked out the bedroom to the guest room. I got up, closed the door, and went to get the videotape they made of him. I took it out and put it in the machine. It started with Jimmy driving into the driveway. Martin's voice said "Keep that camera rolling, I'm going to have some fun with this white boy." The camera kept him in view as he got out of the car and walked to the door. Martin yelled out, "Come on in." Jimmy walked in carrying a briefcase. Martin asked "Is it all there?" Jimmy said, "Yes, I have it all here."

Then I heard Martins voice say, "You're a good looking white boy, come over here and suck my cock before you take your bitch home"

But that was wrong, Martin never said that, I paused the video and thought for a moment, I remember that Martin said to him, "You do know that you and that wife of yours ain't getting out of here alive, don't you, whitey?"

I remember the look of panic come across Jimmy's face. He said, "But you said $5,000. I got it all right here; you don't have to kill us. We won't tell a soul." Martin said "Yeah, that's what they all say. I will just sleep better knowing that with you and your wife dead, and I know you can't tell anyone at all."

Jimmy said again, "but I got it all, you said $5,000, I brought, do you want more money? I'll go get it for you." Martin said, "Well, if you can convince me that you will not tell anyone about this place, and us I guess we could let you and your wife go." Jimmy pounced on his statement and said, "Anything, you name it, anything at all. I can get it for you, just tell me."

Martin smiled into the camera and said, "Look around you, whitey. See all these men here? If you get on your knees and suck all their dicks, well then maybe I think I would be able to trust you." Jimmy looked at him and said, "You're kidding, right? You really don't want me to suck all you guys off, do you? I can get you more money, just tell me how much." Martin said, "That ain't the response I wanted, boy. Hell, I ain't greedy; the money you brought is plenty. It isn't a question of money; it's a question of trust. Can I trust you? Unless you suck all of us off, I just don't think I can trust you. Now I want you to drop to your knees and show me you would do anything to save you and your wife's lives."

I knew then that the video had been cut and edited. I hit "play" again.

I saw Jimmy slowly drop to his knees, Martin walked up to him and said, "Now unzip me and pull it out." I watched Jimmy grab hold of Martin's big cock, he moved to suck him stroking his long cock as he closed his eyes and used his mouth on him. It looked as if my husband really knew how to do it.

What the video did not show was what really happened to make my Jimmy looked like he wanted to make Martin climax.

You see, I remember Martin saying to Jimmy, "Do it and you better make me believe that you like sucking my cock. In fact, you gots to make me believe that you love sucking my cock all the time. I want to hear you moan and I better feel you milk me for every drop you can get get from the snake. You fuck with us, boy, and make me think you ain't loving my cock in your mouth, I'll cut your fucking wife's throat first as you watch, then cut of your dick off before I slit your throat. You understand me, boy? I want you to make me believe that you are a cocksucking queer that loves sucking cock. Can you do that, boy? Can you make us want to keep you alive or not?"

I heard my husband say, "Yes, I can do that, I know you will believe it, just please don't hurt my wife."

I hit play again, I watched as my husband on his knees as he sucked Martin first then all the other men there one by one. I never saw any man do such a thing before and watching Jimmy suck those men the way he did, with the moaning and the way he would stroked their cocks as he sucked them, well, he made me believe that he loved doing it to them. The video never gave any hint that martin threatened our lives.

I was amazed as I watched Jimmy getting off seven men and swallowing their sperm just as I did when I did all of them. After Jimmy finished with the last man, Martin said, "I bet you're all worked up right now, baby. Get up and take your panties off, I want to see the size of your Johnson." Jimmy got up and took off his pants. He stood there naked as every man there laughed at him and the size of his dick. Martin said, "Now I can understand why the missus was so eager to fuck us. Shit, I bet she never felt you when you had that pencil dick in her. Hell, I bet you never even got it in her."

Everyone was laughing hard except Jimmy; he looked close to tears.

Martin said, "Come over here and sit down. I'm going to show you how real men fucks a woman. This bitch in this movie couldn't get enough cock. She begged and begged for more. You got to see your wife and how much she loves to fuck guys with big cocks."

When Jimmy sat down, Martin told the men (not really speaking to any one person). "Tie him up. I don't want him running out of here without his pants on." Two men tied him up, and once tied down they picked up his chair and placed it three to four feet in front of the big-screen TV. I then saw myself on the TV screen. I was on my knees doing the exact same thing to those men that Jimmy had just done. The only difference was, the camera showed me going after the men's cocks with a whole lot more eagerness. It showed how I was attacking them. It clearly showed that I wanted to suck them all. It also showed how I took them all down my throat. When I did take them down my throat, the camera person would come in real close for a close-up. The camera got in so close that it showed the outline of the cock in my throat, making the sides of my throat bulge as I went all the way down on them, touching my lips to their pubic hairs and groin.

It surprised me when I saw that. I guess I was surprised because I had no idea what I looked like doing such a thing to a man. I guess another surprise to me was, as I sat there watching myself do such nasty things to those men in the movie, it was doing two things to me. First, it was turning me on, making me horny as hell as it made me recall how I felt at the time when I was sucking all of their big hard cocks while they made this movie. The second surprise to me was I wanted to see Jimmy watch me as I did it; I wanted him to see just what kind of woman he was married to. I wanted him to see just how much I loved to be fucked and how good I was at it. I found myself wanting the movie to get to the fucking part.

One of the cameras moved to show Jimmy as he watched me. But the look on Jimmy's face surprised me because he was watching me and -- I know his facial expressions -- I could tell he was watching with a great deal of interest. Then the camera showed a close-up of his cock, it was hard and sticking up. I watched as the camera zoomed in real close and it showed his pre-cum seeping from the head of it.

There was no doubt in my mind that he was getting off watching me. The camera turned back to the TV and it was showing me in the bedroom now being fucked by two men at the same time. The sounds I made and pleading that I did while they fucked me, the way I was going crazy fucking them back, was getting to me even more. I paused the VCR, got up, grabbed the bag and came back to the bed. I reached in and pulled out all three rubber cocks. I knew I could not stop this fire in me without these lovely cocks.

I grabbed the remote control and pushed the play button. The tape started in again. The camera every once in awhile would pan back to Jimmy's cock and zoom in. I noticed one time that his cock began to bounce as he sat there. The cameraman kept the camera on him and it wasn't long before I saw Jimmy's cock begin to shake and I saw his sperm shooting out of it. I heard a voice say, "Looks like Jimmy here gets off watching his wife getting fucked. I think we should take him and let him see it real close like."

Another voice said, "I bet he's a faggot, the way he likes sucking cocks, I bet he loves getting fucked." I heard Martin ask him "Is that right, Jimmy, you like it in the ass, baby? I bet you do, don't you, Jimmy. In fact, I bet you your wife's life that you love getting it up the old poop chute." Then Martin said, "Untie him, boys, Jimmy here is going to pull a train. That's it, now bend over the chair and keep watching you wife on the TV. You're going to get fucked just the way we fucked your hot little wife. In fact, I bet from the way you love sucking cock so much, you also love getting fucked, don't you, baby?"

I heard Jimmy say, "No, I never ever did that." Martin said very sternly "Wrong answer, bitch, did you forget already? You will make us all believe that you are a fucking queer or else you and that wife of yours ain't leaving here alive. Got it, baby?" Jimmy hung his head down and mumbled, "Yes, I got it." Martin again said, "I bet you love getting fucked in your asshole, don't you, Jimmy?" I heard Jimmy say in a very tight voice, "Yes." Martin said, "What's that, Jimmy? Whatcha say, baby, didja you say you love getting fucked in your asshole, bitch?" Jimmy said louder, "Yes, yes, I love getting fucked in my asshole. Now, are you happy that you got me to admit it? I love being fucked almost as much as I love sucking cock."

I heard him say that and I swear I believed him. I turned and laid down on my back as I watched, never taking my eyes off the TV. I raised my knees up and I aimed the biggest cock at my hole. I pulled it into me as I watched. I had it in and reaching for another cock I rolled onto my left side. I brought the second cock to my mouth to get it wet, and then I moved it behind me and pushed it slowly into my ass. I watched as the men, one by one, fucked my husband. It was very apparent that he was in a lot of pain with the first man. However, when the next man entered his ass his attitude changed. Of course, Martin reminded him that he better make sure that all of them there believed that he loved getting fucked in the ass.

Once the second man was in him, Jimmy began to push back when the man thrust forward. I began to hear Jimmy breathing hard, it wasn't much longer before he began to talk to the man fucking him. I laid there on my side slowly fucking myself as I watched Jimmy begin to go crazy with his own sexual pleasure. I know my husband, I knew that he was not acting anymore; he was caught up in the sex just as I had been. I saw his hand reach down under him and he began to jack off. It did not take long before he was shooting his sperm out onto the floor. I saw that and I felt my pleasure peak. I closed my eyes and rode it out as I abused my two hand-held lovers.

I opened my eyes and I lay there, catching my breath. I looked back at the TV and saw another man fucking my husband. This time, however, Jimmy was holding onto a rather large cock with his right hand as he balanced himself with his left. Jimmy was bouncing back and forth as he was sucking the cock in his hand as the man behind him fucked him nice and steady. I saw my husband being used like that and part of me felt sorry for him. The other part of me was cheering him on to suck the guy off. Part of me wanted to see pleasure on Jimmy's face as he was getting fucked and I wanted to watch him climax again.

I was finished for the night. I reached for the remote and turned off the TV. I got off the bed and dropped the two rubber cocks in the bathroom sink. I sat on the stool thinking of everything that had happen to me and to Jimmy. I had no doubt that Jimmy loved me. He submitted to those men out of his love for me. Now, looking back, I looked at myself, at everything that I did with those men, along with how turned on I got watching my husband doing the things they made him do. My head was spinning as I sat there trying to work it all out in my messed-up brain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.