Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 59

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 59 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

I woke to happy noises from the kids' room and happier noises coming from the galley. When I sat up, I realized I was alone. The girls had all gotten up and let me sleep. This was a first.

I slid from bed, pulled the sheet and covers up to make the bed neat, and hit the bathroom. In minutes I was shaved, clean, and dressed, ready for the day.

While I was dressing, Stevie came in to see if I was up. He stayed and talked to me about his new friends, Cory and Corinne. "They don't talk, Daddy, they just listen and do what I tell them. We have fun. They know how to chase me and I chase them."

There was food being prepared in the galley and set on the dining table. The table had enough place settings on it to let me know we were going to have company for breakfast. I gave and got hugs and kisses all around, including Maggie, Missy, and Beth, being directed to go up to the main deck lounge to welcome our guests as they came over.

I grabbed a big mug of coffee and headed up the ladder (stairway). Someone had already beaten me up there, as the TV was on, with the satellite dish set on the news channel. I listened to the updates on CNN Headline News while I waited for Mike, Chanda, Lucille, and Margaret, who would bring Cory and Corinne with them.

The group came across the dock and stepped onto our boat. Mike shook my hand after I was given hugs and soft kisses from the three women. The two little ones even hugged my leg. We all watched as the two kids went down the steps one step at a time. They could hear the other kids, so they wanted to join them as quickly as possible.

Just as we were getting ready to go down, Ed showed up saying he came a little early this morning so we could visit before we had to get going. I told them breakfast waited below.

Maggie had made the fish in a blanket that we had learned to make from Dewey's housekeeper. It was a big hit, especially since Maggie had made it with Mahi-Mahi. It was a real treat. We needed to find some wild salmon to make it even more authentic.

After cleaning up the kitchen, we headed out for another ten to twelve hour day of sightseeing. By the time we were back at the yacht club, all we wanted was to eat, shower, and hit the sack. The kids were falling asleep sitting in their high chairs while trying to eat.

This routine continued for over a week until Ed said, "I've shown you everything possible to see. Anything else would either be repetitive or it would be for further investigation. There are some areas farther north that may be interesting, but I don't think you want to do that. I do have an offer though."

Ed stood and said, "Take me with you to the Riviera. I know both the French and Spanish Riviera well. I can get us into some of the special casinos, and especially the best restaurants. If you bring me along, I'll stay out of the way, but at the same time, I'll make your visit in both places memorable."

"How do you know the Riviera so well, Ed?" Sue asked, leaning back into her chair in the yacht club restaurant where we were eating.

"When I first came to Europe, I worked on the French Riviera, but migrated to Monte Carlo and worked there and other cities of the Spanish Riviera. I met many people, and became friends with many more. When they come to Rome, I entertain them here and take them to see the many sights. Since I speak French, Spanish, and Italian, I get along well here. I've just about learned enough German or Dutch to be a decent companion to visiting Germans. I have many friends in high places there, so I will be invaluable to you while on the Riviera."

Chanda and Sue who were sitting together, said in unison, "You're hired." Chanda said, "You can stay on our boat as we have a large crew quarters."

Sue said, "We have crew quarters too, but no crew. He can ride on either boat."

Michelle said, "I've already spoken to the captain to advise him we were going to ride with you guys on your big sailboat. That is if you let us. I'd love to spend more time with all of you and this would be a great way to do it. You don't have a crew, so we will come to your boat. If you had a crew, you could come to our boat."

Ed said, "Perhaps I'll stay on the motor yacht since this one is going to be full of friends. We'll be close enough that if you decide to bring me aboard, it will be easy to tie up and let me jump ship."

The girls and I went over the boat to make sure it was ready to sail. I talked to Mike's and Chanda's captain to advise him that I only was able to sail top speed at thirteen to sixteen knots. He said he would just trail us, that way we would not be playing catch-up all the way there.

We left on a bright sunny morning. I think our Irish friends were more excited about riding on a sailboat than going to the Riviera. When we hoisted our sails and shut down the engines, the feeling of the wind pushing us through the water was magnified by the hot sun rays that raked the deck.

By ten in the morning, I had erected the sun cover for the helm. I kept telling Mike to put on sunscreen as it was too easy to get sunburned out on the open water.

Around ten thirty, we were treated to the vision of ten women parading naked up to the bow. We were able to watch them through the lounge windows as they spread oil and sunblock on each other.

At eleven, a naked Juanita came back and told me to go up and get some sun, she would take the helm for a while. She double-checked our course, before Mike and I went to the bow. I stripped to the buff and was set upon by loving women who wished to protect me from the vicious sun. Kate left to go change places with Maggie, who had been watching the kids, while Mike's women slicked him down with oils.

Maggie came up and sat next to me. I used the oils and gently caressed her back, thighs, and legs, then told her to turn over. While she was on her back, I told her to close her eyes and enjoy having the lotion put on. I slowly massaged her shoulders, then skipped her breasts and applied a sheen to her belly. I began at her toes and worked my way up her legs to her thighs. Maggie's legs automatically opened to me as I worked higher on her thighs.

When I jumped to Maggie's large, saggy breasts, she moaned loudly. I continued to massage and oil her breasts until she actually quivered. Perhaps she even came while I oiled her. The contact was intimate enough that I was fully erect. As I kissed Maggie on the forehead signifying that I was done, she opened her eyes and noticed my rampant erection. Her hand encircled me and she said, "Who knows, I may not be too old to enjoy something like this. Hmmm, I think I know the ladies who might lend me something to find out."

When my usual half hour to forty-five minutes in the direct sun were up, I got up and put my clothes back on to the groans of the women. When I went to relieve Juanita, she asked, "Why did you dress. I think the ladies all want to make this a nude cruise. I know I'd like to have you nude back here at the helm. I want you to fuck me while I manage the wheel. Come on my special senor husband, mi marito esposo, do me now.

This was pretty strong talk from Juanita, so I dropped my shorts and pulled my T-shirt off. Within seconds Juanita and I were connected in the most intimate way. We were coupled beneath the billowing sails that were catching the wind and using it to head west.

Juanita was so excited that our liaison didn't take long at all. She was fucked, kissed, and below deck to wash up, before a larger contingent of women came back to the helm to chat. It was indeed going to be a nude cruise for a while.

Mercy and Sue were together when Mercy said, "This is what we should advertise, a clothing optional cruise. I'll bet we would be booked solid for months. There are probably a lot of naturists that would love to go on a sailing cruise. I used to think that I could never go naked in front of a lot of people and now, come look at me. I'm beautiful without clothes. At least, that's what my husband keeps telling me."

As the afternoon wore on and the sun began to lose some of its killer power, clothes began to appear on those coming in and out of the lounge. I put mine back on and enjoyed the last of Missy and Beth, as they flashed me one last time, on the way back down below deck. Two very fine looking mature women. I think my Juanita was the best of the three, but Beth came in a close second. She had the Phillips bulbous breasts, in her case with considerable sag. But then with jugs that huge, sag is inevitable.

If we sailed all night we would arrive in the French Riviera around noon tomorrow. We chose up two hour shifts, checked the charts for any shallow seas and began getting ready to cruise the night. I did the sleep on the helm lounge chair routine while one of my crew guided the boat and monitored the radar.

Around eleven the next day, I was lowering sails and preparing to motor into the Cannes yacht club that had been chosen for us. Mike's crew, who were now leading us, knew where the elite clubs were and had reserved us slips next to each other. For large boats like ours, they actually didn't have slips, they had special docks where our two huge boats could tie up next to each other.

As we gently came alongside the long dock, there were uniformed attendants everywhere. We were tied up with shore connections faster than we had ever been before. Before we could ask, our holding tank was being flushed and our fuel being replenished.

A lady in an evening gown, and a man in a tux, came down the dock between the two big boats. She was carrying a tray with what looked like cheeses, and he was pushing a cart with two bottles of champagne on ice. In perfect English, we were welcomed to their exclusive yacht club and invited to enjoy a meal within their restaurant on them. Sue asked about private dining rooms so we could eat with the children, and they said they had a special family section that was always fun for children.

Mike and Chanda were more used to the lavish treatment, so we let them handle all the people running around and they helped me to direct some of the attendants to do what was necessary for us.

First things first, I announced that I was hungry and wanted to eat. The girls all said that they needed to put on nice clothes to go into the club restaurant.

The outlandishly dressed host and hostess said that the club house was very informal. The only requirement was that clothes should be worn after six. Before that, most of the members and visitors were in casual clothes, bathing attire, or nude. Sue commented that this place was her type of club.

The girls brushed their hair before we all went into the family area of the restaurant. Carson, Steve, Cory, and Corinne were not the only kids in the family section. There were three other families with kids the size of these four. The difference was that all the other kids were nude. Steve, Cory, and Corinne in typical kid fashion, had their clothes off in about two seconds. Carson went running to Kate to tell her that the three had taken off their clothes. Kate told him that it was okay here, as people were not required to wear clothes. He understood, but just stood there a while, watching the other kids play. He soon decided he wanted to be nude as well and was playing with the other children.

The kids had hot dogs and macaroni and cheese, while the adults had some killer soup and hamburgers. We all had bottled water to drink with the delicious meal.

While we were eating, another gowned hostess came to us to help arrange tours while we were visiting. Ed spoke up then and asked about a tour bus that would accommodate all of us. The lady said she would make one available to us with a driver.

Ed said to all of us, "How about this first day, let's go to the famous beach here. You can experience the openness displayed here differently than anywhere else in the world." He recommended we just dress in our swimsuits, but bring some towels and lots of sunscreen and lotion.

The beach where Ed took us was beautiful. Above the beach were what looked to be castles, but were in reality large homes, condos, and hotels. We entered the beach through a large hotel, with Ed greeting a concierge, telling him that we were guests at the yacht club. We were escorted out to the beach to a group of beach loungers and umbrellas about thirty feet from the water.

Looking around, about three quarters of the people on the beach were nude, with the rest of the women mostly topless. More men had on bottoms than women. I could imagine that keeping your shorts on could be less embarrassing.

In an instant, all of our women, even Maggie, were nude. Mike and Ed were both dropping their drawers while the ladies were slicking up the little ones with sunblock. Oh well, when in Rome, or in this case, the Riviera. We played in the water, built a sand fort and attempted to bury Mike. We all had a great time in the sun.

The beach had waiters that came around continuously, asking if we desired food or beverage. We did get a bunch of bottled water for us and the kids. Around five, we headed back to the yacht club to clean up. The kids had only a short nap this day and were all getting tired.

The evening was to be a short one tonight, as I think everyone needed a good night's sleep. Mike and Chanda said their crew was serving dinner this evening, and that we were to come as soon as we were cleaned up.

The big motor yacht was more opulent than can be imagined. The interior was mostly teak with silk curtains and drapes. The dining room was large enough to easily feed twenty, and the accompanying lounge or giant living room was full of large comfortable chairs and couches. There was even a fireplace in the living room, along with a giant television on one wall.

The crew, in dress clothes, served the dinner. That meant men in tuxes that resembled butlers. My family was a little uncomfortable, except for Sue as she had lived around her uncle who had always had a butler. The food was good, and even the little ones seemed to enjoy the meal. After the meal, we were served coffee on the middle party deck of the fancy boat.

It was a blessing to finally go to our boat, put the kids to bed, sitting back with the big extended family and relax. We had not been relaxing but for a couple of minutes before Mike, Chanda, Lucille, and Margaret showed up, asking to join us for a few minutes.

Chanda said, "Your boat is so homey and friendly. You've taken the starch out of the lounge downstairs and up here. It's fancy, even extreme in some cases, but it feels good to be here. Our boat is kind of stuffy, like it's only for rich, snooty people."

I made our guests a drink, and sat back down between Sue and Beth. Maggie went down to the galley and brought back some cookies she had made. The mood was very passive and pleasant. All of us were just relaxing. Soon, Mike said, "Okay, ladies, let's go back to the boat for a good night's sleep. Steve, tomorrow morning, you folks come over for breakfast when you get up. It will be informal and we can plan our day. My cooks make a great American breakfast that is a favorite with us."

Kisses and hugs preceded everyone heading to bed. My ladies wanted some attention. They were wanting equal attention from each other, so we ended up having to change sheets before saying our last goodnight.

In the morning, Ed gave us a description of what we could see here. "The French Riviera is where some of the world's super wealthy live or have winter homes. This is big money, palatial estates, seaside apartments worth millions, homes worth billions, and the gathering place of the indolent old money children of the world."

Chanda said, "That just about describes me doesn't it. Dad's money isn't old money, but I'm just a spoiled brat with a rich father."

Ed continued, "We'll see what kind of nightlife Cannes has, and we'll go over to Antibes to see some more wealth. The big draw here is the beaches. You Florida folks are spoiled since you come from the Gulf Coast. Your beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world. Here, the biggest difference is the beaches are nude. When you get tired of looking at the naked ladies, we'll go to Monte Carlo and try your luck."

I said, "I'd like to play roulette in Monte Carlo like James Bond did in one of his movies. I'm not a lucky gambler, but if I bring my ladies along, I'll bet we come away winners."

Ed smiled, "You can arrange for credit at the casinos or you bring cash. Most people limit themselves to a certain amount, as money can fly away."

Mercy told Ed, "Don't worry about Steve. He's the original miser. When we went to Las Vegas, he watched Sue and me play slot machines, then he promptly went to the blackjack tables and won back what we lost. Do you think he would stay and play more? No, no, not mister miser. He said that we were at least back to even, so we should get while the getting was good."

"Smart man," Ed said. "I definitely want to go gambling with you, Steve. Sounds like you know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em."

Kate began laughing, "That's a Kenny Rogers song that my mom used to listen to that all the time."

"I'm getting old to hear a young lady your age say something like that," Ed lamented.

Sue decided for us, "Let's go to the beach again in the morning, then make arrangements to go to Monte Carlo for a couple of days. There are beaches there too, so how about making reservations for us Ed. Try for a big suite of rooms as we are a pretty big group."

Ed said, "Hmmm, Eleven adults, and five kids. Twelve if you include me, but I think I'd rather stay in a private room. You folks are family and enjoy being together. I think I would be an interloper. Besides, there are ladies I wish to visit with in Monte Carlo."

The next morning we went back to the private beach near the yacht club, and after the kids had a nap, we drove to Monte Carlo. The hotel we went to was worse than the yacht club. There were two bellhops for every bag. They even had maids that were trying to take the two little ones from Sue and Mercy so they wouldn't have to carry them.

I let Mike do the honors and check us in as he was more used to dealing with these types of places. Ed had reserved a huge suite that had about eight bedrooms off a sitting area. There was even a huge hot tub out on the suite's patio. When you looked out from the patio, there was a beautiful pool, and beyond that was the beach and the Mediterranean. The place was gorgeous. Mike said that I would need to go downstairs and either buy or rent a tuxedo, as you couldn't get into the private casino without one.

He informed all of us that he and his ladies would not be going into the casino as Chanda's dad had a bit of a habit and was concerned that his daughter and son-in-law would lose more money than they should. Mike said, "You folks enjoy the casino, but remember to leave early enough to have money for tomorrow. We will enjoy a special dinner and one of the shows, and meet you back here."

Sue and Mercy took me by the hand and Sue said, "Come Mr. jeans and T-shirt, you need some duds. We'll make sure you look spiffy."

The hotel had a shopping mall that would rival most stateside malls, literally hundreds of shops. The men's clothier we went to went into action by measuring me in every direction. I put on the pair of pants offered and they marked them for length. Next was the jacket, which was pulled and tugged different ways while they marked it as well. I tried on some shirts until the girls nodded their approval, and finally I was fitted with what they called braces. Big deal, braces are nothing but leather suspenders. Next I had to endure the black socks and the fancy shoes. I did find a pair of fancy slip on shoes that felt so comfortable, I would be able to wear them in another life, so I didn't feel too bad.

Just when I thought the pain was over, Mercy said, "That will be for one night, now you must have something for tomorrow." When I was going to object, she said, "We'll just rent this one, but we can buy a couple of the shirts we like."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.