Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 51

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 51 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

The next morning was a zoo. We all five woke at the same time, hearing the kids up and making noise. Maggie had them all up and dressed already, surprising all the women. I thanked her and asked if she could hold them down until we showered and dressed. She smiled a 'no problem' smile and we hustled to get ready.

Once again, we had room service bring food. The two Johns and the agent joined us, so it was a busy breakfast. The pilot, John, said that we needed to figure how far the boat had gotten and we would drop down on the deck and buzz them. We should be able to radio them beforehand so they wouldn't get nervous.

Now I was glad we had brought the Super King Air 1900D. Even if we had jammed kids two to a seat, we would still be over the limit with the Lear.

We did buzz the boat, climbed back to altitude quickly, and headed toward our Mexican refueling point. We made the Key West refueling and customs stop, and with a great tailwind, we were back at our airfield in record time.

We stashed the agent in the Holiday Inn, but brought the two Johns to the patio for a few drinks and some supper. It was Maggie who broke the news to everyone that Sue and Mercy had talked me into getting an even bigger boat. Maggie teased the two unmercifully, until she finally said, "You can probably hear the agent crying from here. Steve offered him less than half of what the boat was worth, but finally made a deal for even less."

I had to protest and tell the truth. "It was John who advised me and actually made the deal. The only thing I could do is act the part of a sort of interested buyer."

John said, "When you and your three woman crew cast off and set sail, the agent knew you four knew your boats and would only offer an appropriate amount. I saw the way he was in awe of the way you four acted so confident manning a big boat like that, as was the professional crew that were already on the boat. When he found out that Steve, Sue, and Mercy all have their captain's licenses, he knew you guys weren't fooling around. Juanita, you're almost done too, aren't you?"

"Si senor, two more weeks with the instructor captain and I'll be a captain too."

"You see, you four are probably the most professional crew you could have."

I slapped John on the back, "Thank you for working with the girls to get their captain's licenses. That they have the knowledge to sail that boat if I were to become incapacitated is very comforting. As for you, my charter pilot John, thank you for helping me become comfortable with that little rocket. I'm afraid we'll all get spoiled with the speed. I still like the 200 though, and the new Super King Air will hold my, in the very near future, huge family."

Both Johns stayed the night with us, as they both had far too much to drink. John didn't have to fly till late tomorrow so he should be fine. We all went to bed after Missy and Merlin entertained us a little with some neat magic for us amateurs.

The girls were funny about how they wished me to be arranged in the middle of the bed with whom on either side. There isn't enough room for four adults to sleep on their back so we all slept facing the same direction spooning the one in front. Snug, but very sweet.

Ah, I'm damned near smothered by larger mammary glands on both sides of me. Sue's obviously to my right, snuggled to me so sweetly. My right hand is on the shoulder of what feels like Mercy. The head on my left shoulder is obviously the more mature Juanita. Her large breast feels soft and spongy against my chest compared to the motherly firmness of Sue. My left hand is holding the back of a head that is probably Kate. We need to do something about having four women in bed. I thought we were pushing it having three. What would we do with more if the ladies decide to adopt another, double-decker babes perhaps?

I giggled, I shouldn't have, as Sue raised her head smiling at me and asked, "What's so funny?"

"Just a random thought. Nothing important."

I shifted onto my left side and got a soft kiss on my neck. A soft "por favor" came from the kissing lips of Juanita on my neck.

I was trying to think up an excuse to keep from saying what made me giggle, when two hands encircled by morning erection.

Instead of answering, I gave a genuine groan, "Ahhh."

When both hands came off me at my groan, I said, "Best be getting out of bed. It's time to get going."

Mercy's soft sleepy voice said, "Why, nothing's going on today. What's the hurry?"

"I like to get up in the morning. I love to have coffee with my friends and feel the morning energy before they all go to work."

Sue wiggled against me, saying, "Today's Sunday. Most people aren't going to work. Anyway, I like the morning energy too, but I like it expended between my le ... Ouch. Mercy, stop that."

"You can be such a slut, Sue. You hog the husband all night long, then want to hog that wonderful instrument of happiness when he wakes up giggling. What were you doing to him?"

Sue was giggling now and had turned over to confront Mercy. "I asked him what he was giggling about Mrs. Slut Sharp that's always trying to get in his jeans." Sue bit down on an exposed nipple, causing Mercy to squeal.

Kate said from the other side of Juanita, "Do they go through this most every morning around here? Come on Steve, Juanita, and I will get you showered quickly."

As the three of us were sliding from bed, Sue and Mercy pounced on the other two girls. Mercy was laughing, "Oh no, you don't. If we don't get any, you don't either. No fair sneaking in some playtime in the shower while we're deciding who goes first."

I turned to the girls. "If you ladies would excuse me, I'm going to take a quick shower and dress. I think my other girlfriend is waiting for me." I hollered, "I'll be right out, Glenda."

Four pillows hit me as I turned to the bathroom.

I didn't get to shower alone, as Sue and Mercy both came into the shower, while Juanita and Kate were trying to be first on the throne. The two hugged me, rubbing their pussies on my leg. Sue said, "Mercy, I think we need more hot water don't you?"

With that, I felt two hot streams against my legs as the two pregnant ladies let go. Mercy said, "We didn't wait for a turn out there, we'll just wash you real good now."

They did wash me very nicely, and even gave me a taste test to be sure that I was free of soap. When they had sucked me in and pulled off with a 'POP, ' they stood giggling, saying, "Try us a little later. Perhaps we'll have time to finish that."

I got out as the other two ladies fondled me on their way into the shower. It's a good thing we had such a big shower, as the four ladies seemed to always be in there together.

I walked out to the patio with a cup to get coffee and my hairbrush. After getting coffee, Glenda took the brush from me and began brushing my hair. "You know, Steve, you might want to consider trimming the length a little. It's way down past your belt. You keep it in your shirt almost every day. Why not cut it down some? I'm sure you would be more comfortable."

While considering what Glenda was saying the thought came that I love Sundays. All the women wear the thinnest, most daring, gowns they can find. John and John were going to be pleasantly surprised. I know Merlin has a fit when he sees all that is displayed.

Sue came out, carrying Lizzy, "Glenda's probably right. Your hair will be easier to take care of if it's shorter for our trip. Think about it. You've cut your beard and now only have the porn star mustache that I love so much. You haven't lost your identity with the beard gone, so you can always let it grow back out if you cut it a little."

Lizzy kept giving me sloppy kisses as she hung from Sue's arm. Steve came and climbed into my lap. "Gamma Glenda comb hair?"

"Yes, Steve, I'm combing out your daddy's hair," Glenda smiled at my oldest son.

He looked at me and said, "You need hair like mine, Daddy, I don't have to comb it at all."

"Perhaps I do, Son. I'll think about that."

Stevie got down and ran into the house hollering, "Food, beckfast, food, hoongry, beckfast, peeeese mama nita."

Mercy was holding Mike and handed him to me for my morning hug and kiss. All three kids were taught to kiss by holding their hands on both sides of your face, then slobbering all over you. It's sweet, but messy. It does always bring a smile though.

Sue and Mercy took the kids into the house for some food. People were streaming into the patio. The energy level goes way up as the people gather to eat, drink juice, milk, and coffee, and to talk about the coming day.

Tiny said to me as he was talking to Tim about the school, "I have you scheduled to go to a Lear school tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday. You're lucky, the school is being held right here in Tampa at your favorite Aero Park."

"Do I really need to do this, Tiny? I'm not planning on using that thing. That's why I bought the other plane. I bought one that would be big enough to hold my whole family plus some help for the kids."

"You need to do this while you have the chance. There are going to be trips where you will need to fly some of us around. If we use the Lear, we'll have the opportunity to get back home faster and if you fly us then we will have room for more people. Do this, Steve, it's a good thing."

"I thought this was a two day school."

"The first school is, but you've already been through that with John on two separate flights to and from San Francisco. This is the advanced school for your IP certificate."

"What IP certificate?"

"The one you're working on so you can teach people to fly. You will probably get to teach your company people to fly as you have opportunity. Your girls here that don't know how to fly, they need to learn."

John, our charter captain, leader, and pilot was laughing. "You know you have enough hours now that you should become an IP. You'll need to take some classes for standard and instrument instruction to get your CFI and CFII, but you would make a great instructor. Besides that, we need instructors out at the school. Pete says he been waiting for you to begin teaching."

Sue and Mercy did their "I love you" in each ear, with a kiss on each cheek. They always sneak up on me and do it so quick, it happens before I know it's coming. This must have been something they wanted, or I wouldn't have been given the "Kiss encouragement."

"So what's on the agenda tomorrow, Phil? Anything big happening with you?"

"Someone saw the S&S Super King Air in Key West and wants to complete a bid that we have in Europe. There are the Costa Rican folks who saw your plane near the coast. When they found out you were at the exclusive yacht club down there, they have sent us some bid specs for heavy super lifts to be used on their docks. Your painted up monstrosity of a plane brings us domestic business constantly. We've received several Canadian bids lately, as the plane has already been up there a few times."

Hank came over and said, "John, Tiny, and Phil, want Shawna and me to paint up a few more planes. He says it has become popular for people to say where they've seen us flying. What do you think? Do you mind if we have more planes that look like yours?"

I was grinning about the whole thing. Personally, I would rather have an unmarked airplane. Obviously the company enjoys some notoriety from the comical cartons on them. "When are you guys going to run out of ideas? My goodness, I don't think you ever repeat a cartoon."

"You make our life easy, Chief. Between Sue, Mercy, and you, there's always something funny going on. Now that you have the three kids, there is even more craziness every day. You still interact with the businesses. Every shop out here has stories to tell, so when we don't have an idea, we spend a few minutes wandering around and have enough to paint anything."

Abe was laughing, "You haven't seen the two new big delivery trucks we have now. They look like the race day trucks, only without the race themes. There are racecars and trucks on them, but they only reflect what we do on them. They do get a lot of attention out on the road. We even get calls to find out if we sell small orders."

I asked Phil and Abe, "So are all the field tech and field sales guys driving painted up trucks too?"

Abe was smiling but Phil answered, "You betcha. Everyone out there who drives a company vehicle has one that is painted up like that. Chicago has four. Ryan is sending stuff down every week so it can be painted for the various dealerships. It has become our trademark."

Shawna said, "We do paint most of the dealership trucks using the same cartoons and themes. If we know the people there, we might slip something in, but they are mostly the same."

I thought for a minute, "You know you should paint the Beech 200s the same. That way they would think the plane is really busy. Who has to tell them we have more than one."

Shawna said, "We could do that, but there's too much chance two could be at the same place at the same time. It's better to make them different, with a different color theme and different cartoon theme."

When breakfast was over, I drove John back out to the Aero Park, where I looked over his numbers and his forecasts as to projected airplane purchases and projected charters. He said we were leasing most of our stuff on an annual basis, so if the economy went to pot, we could dump the leases quickly. The first Gulfstream was on a five year lease, but the second one was on a three year with options for a one, two, or three year renewal. Since we were paying maintenance costs, we had pretty advantageous leases.

When the other pilots came in, they were teasing me about becoming a jet jockey. John said that I was going to the advanced school during the coming week, so they asked if they should begin scheduling me for charters.

"No, no, no. The only way I'd do a charter is with another pilot and only if it were the only way it could be done. I'm an amateur, not a pro like you guys."

I watched as together with the mechanics, they went over write-ups and inspected the planes they were going to fly. I waved goodbye and left.

Instead of going back home, I went down to the shop to check on things. Debbie had said the world was at peace as everything was going well, except that we had more orders than time and people as usual, but it did look like some of the production demand would be slowing down soon for the holidays. Ruth had told me all was well, but the construction company was in need of more people as usual, and that she was spending far too much time handling immigration problems. I looked over all of the reports on my desk then went home to enjoy the rest of Sunday.

At home, when I asked Tiny about it, he said that we had two young attorneys that were now employees that did nothing but immigration work. When I asked if the cost of this legal work outweighed the benefit of the workers, Tiny said, "I've watched the numbers on the construction of everything we've done so far. Henry has been double checking too. So far we're ahead hiring the way we are. We don't hire until they have a work visa or green card. We are helping them to get that far. An advantage so far, is loyalty from those that we've assisted. We do have an anomaly though."

Tiny's pause prompted me to ask, "What?"

"The men and women we have assisted with immigration are signed up for the English classes two to one over the legal Spanish speaking employees. Another benefit appears to be that the Haitians we assisted are bringing local black workers in that we've been training in the trades. As soon as they see Terrell and Darnel leading the construction crews, the locals dig in and work hard to rise above the rest. Interesting isn't it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.