Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

I knew it was time to get up but I was too comfortable with Sue hugging my back while I was hugging Mercy or Juanita to my front. My arm was around the body in front of me, so I hugged her to me a little more. As she wiggled into me, my hand encircled a breast, an unfamiliar breast. It was too small for Juanita, besides she is better padded in the bottom than this. It was also too small for Mercy right now, as her breasts were still pumped up from Mike and the hormones she was developing for her three new ones.

Opening my eyes to slits to see if I could see anything in the dark, it looked like mousy brownish hair. I closed my eyes thinking about this and realized that it was Kate. Shit. What was she doing coming to our bed in the middle of the night.

Looking toward the clock with the big numerals told me it was right at six, so I slowly slid out of bed, pulling the covers off everyone. As soon as I was out of bed, I put the covers over all the girls. I had to stare at four women in my bed. My wife, my other wife, my whatever she is, and now my whoever you are. What do you do with four women? I hope Glenda is right and she develops her own life.

As I showered, the door slid open and Sue came in. "I hope you're not mad, but Kate came to the door saying that Jim was being stupid last night, drinking and yelling at anyone who would listen. When one of his friends came over to the house, she said she picked up Carson and walked over here. She didn't even have shoes on. She was barefoot. I calmed her down, washed her feet and put her to bed next to you. I know she fell right to sleep because she was snoring quickly. She needed us, so I let her into our bed."

"Have we adopted another lady?" I asked, thinking that was what had happened.

"I don't know, if we do, we do. Mercy and Juanita both love her and Carson. Mercy and I are going to need help when the babies come, and Kate is experienced and knowledgeable."

As I lovingly washed my beautiful wife, I asked, "I thought you were going to use Kate to run the daycare over in the park?"

"If that's what she would prefer to do, that's where she'll be. If she wants to hang out with us and perhaps do some traveling, she might wish to come along instead."

With some trepidation in my voice, "If you're acquiring another bedmate, I don't think I can keep up. You, my love, my wife, are enough for me. You and Mercy can do me in easily and still want more. You, Mercy, and Juanita are enough to make a man question his masculinity. You added a fourth to the party the other night, and I was only able to keep up because we went to bed early, and I was so stimulated watching you three stimulate Kate. I don't think I could keep up that kind of schedule."

Sue snuggled into me, stroking my hard on, trying to lift herself up to slide down on me. As I picked her up and held her as she slid onto me, she said, "If it comes to that, we will just have to take turns. The only problem with bringing Kate into our family is that she wants at least one more baby. Jim didn't want another, so that's why they only have Carson."

"Considering all the trouble this could cause, be sure to caution Kate about saying anything to anyone and to definitely make sure she doesn't get pregnant by me. Do we still have condoms in the bedside drawer?"

"Don't worry, Baby, Kate will be fine. Don't even think about that right now. Just love me. Fill me up with yourself. Oh, yeah, do it to me, love me."

Sue groaned through our mutual orgasm, then I let her down and we cuddled under the warm water before getting out to start the day.

When I emerged from the bathroom to get dressed, the other three women were all sitting up in bed with the blanket only up to their waists, giving me a view of the delicious looking breasts available to play with. They knew what they were doing because all three had naughty smiles on their face.

I left Sue to get the girls moving, as the kids would be up and about soon. I greeted Glenda with a hug and a happy good Tuesday morning. As usual, the patio filled quickly with various folks getting ready for their day.

Missy came out early to have coffee with me and to help feed the kids breakfast. For whatever reason, Missy and Carson became great friends. Missy told Carson that she was Steve, Mike, and Liz's grandma, and Carson asked, "Can you be my gamma too?"

When Missy said, "I'd love to be your grandmother too."

Kate almost mauled Missy saying, "None of the grandparents pay any attention to Carson. Steve has already shown Carson more attention than Jim had shown him since he was born."

When I looked at Kate, she said, "My mom and dad said that I was too young to get married and have a baby. They wanted me to get an abortion or give the baby up and not get married. Even if Jim and I don't stay together, I'm glad I had Carson, and I'm glad I stayed with his dad as long as I did. Carson will always know his dad, even if someone else takes his place."

Kate came over and hugged me, "Thank you for having such a wonderful family to take us in, to watch out for us, and to show us you care the way you do. This is the way a family is supposed to be."

Missy said, "They are a strange family, but yes, this is the way a family is supposed to be."

Glenda had a funny look on her face as she smirked at me and said, "Not another one huh?"

Kate had gone home for a while and had taken Juanita with her. They had only been gone a few minutes when they came back, driving fast in Juanita's cart. Juanita came in and said, "Steve, you should go over to Kate's place and help her get some clothes. She needs some help."

Mickey was off today and was sitting with us enjoying some after breakfast coffee. When she heard the caution is Juanita's voice, she said, "Come on Steve, sounds like a job for the two of us." I decided to take Sue's cart because it held the four of us better.

At Kate's and Jim's mobile home, the screen door was barely hanging on by one hinge. The main door was wide open. We went inside where we could see what looked like a mess. On the floor was a naked guy I didn't recognize. Mickey bent down and checked his pulse. She said, "He's alive. From the smell, I'd say near dead drunk though."

I went toward the back of the mobile home, where the bedrooms were, to find three naked guys on the big bed in the master bedroom. Jim was there, lying on another guy's back. I recognized him and the other guy as residents in the park. The place stank from the stale booze smell. Mickey and I checked the pulses of the three guys and threw a blanket over them to cover them up.

Mickey went for Kate, "Get what you want and want to keep. This place may not be habitable when these guys get through with it. We'll help you get packed. Steve, go get a bunch of boxes and baskets. I'll watch these guys. They won't cause anyone any trouble while you're gone."

I drove to the office and got a bunch of the U-Haul boxes we sold there. When I returned, the girls had rolled the guy in the living room over till he was out of the way. They had thrown a sheet over him too.

As they filled more and more boxes, I said I would go get my pickup and be right back. When I got to the house, Sue wanted to know what was going on and she wanted to come back with me. Missy said she was coming too so she could help.

The five women had all of Kate's and Carson's clothes packed and outside in forty-five minutes. Kate carefully packed all of her knick knacks and the personal things that she wanted, but left the linens and kitchen things, saying that if Jim abandoned them, she would come get them.

Back at our house, I parked near the living room outside door and began bringing the boxes in to store in one of the large bedrooms. The women unpacked all of the clothes and put them in closets and drawers. Sue took Carson's clothes to one of the little bedrooms between our bedroom and the big room we put Kate's clothes in, telling Kate that he could sleep in there or we would get another bed for the huge nursery. Kate just said, "We'll try this first and see how it works. From what you tell me, the nursery is going to be full soon. If you need to move Steve in with Carson, they seem to get along fine, so that would work."

My mind spun around what she was saying, and how she was saying it. It sounded like she was becoming more of a permanent houseguest than a temporary visitor.

I went back over to Jim's and Kate's mobile home about noon. The four guys were all up and dressed. Jim was screwing the screen door back onto the hinges as I drove up. He looked a little embarrassed, but waved me inside.

The place was clean and even smelled fresh. Jim said, "I take it you saw us earlier and covered us up."

"I did."

Jim asked, "Did Kate or anyone else see us?"

"She did, so did a few other women. You're lucky though, none of them have a big mouth."

"That's nice to hear." He motioned to the other guys, "These guys are all known gays so it doesn't matter. Charlie may not keep me if he knows I'm gay."

"The only reason Charlie would let you go is if you don't do your job or if you wreck your place. Shouldn't you be working today?"

"Charlie gave me the day off because I've worked the last two Saturdays and Sundays fixing up some trailers for older people that were not here during the week."

I motioned for Jim to follow me and walked outside, "Look Jim, you have a kid that is your responsibility. You need to work out some way to help take care of him. You also need to make sure Carson knows you're his dad and that you care for him. It looks to me like you've made a conscious decision to live as a gay, so you'll have to figure out a way to tell Carson when the time comes. Before that, you need to work out with Kate what you're going to do. She can stay with us a while, but she will probably want to be on her own as soon as she can."

"We don't have a lot of money as you know, but I'll figure out a way to get a divorce and to give child support. I might be able to have the one guy move in as a roommate. That would help out with the rent and utilities. Let me know what to do and I'll do it. I'm not ashamed to be gay, but I am embarrassed you had to see me and us like that."

"Listen, Jim, my father-in-law is an attorney. I'll get him to do something with you and Kate. If I ask him, he won't charge us, so your deal can get done quickly. You will have to pay child support though, and I want you to make sure you keep some kind of relationship with Carson."

Jim was looking down and raking the toe of his boot through the gravel. "Thanks Steve, I appreciate your candor. You tell me what to do and I'll do it."

As I got ready to leave, I said, "I hope this is what you really want. You probably can't turn back now. Here at least. Be careful too. You know how gay's get tangled up in some unsafe sex."

"I will, Steve, that's how I met these guys. We all were at the clinic for tests. We decided that if we kept it among ourselves after we all knew we were clean, we couldn't catch anything. It was surprising to find two of the three lived out here."

"I'll probably talk to you next week. I'll tell the girls to keep it to themselves."

I went home and rounded up the girls that had been at the trailer. I told them all that we should keep what we saw to ourselves. "When I went back, the place was cleaned up and aired out. Jim was working on the screen door. He's going to do right and will agree to pay child support without any hassle. He's also agreed to make sure he spends time with Carson. I hope you all haven't talked about this, as it should be kept quiet."

Sue asked, "Why wasn't he at work?"

"He has today off because Charlie's trading out today for some of the extra time he's been putting in on weekends."

Sue nodded, which was followed by the other girls nodding in agreement. Kate looked sad and lost. Mercy and Sue put their arms around her and said, "Don't worry, Kate, you just join us for a while. We will make you feel comfortable here and give you the love and support you need while you iron this out."

Sue added, "My Dad will take care of all this quickly. I'll call him for some direction. He'll take care of you."

Juanita took Kate's hand and said, "You and I need a Cuba Libre, maybe a couple. Perhaps Steve will join us."

We made up a bunch of rum and Cokes and toasted each other over frivolous things. The girls joined the other ladies figuring on the final list for the grocery store. So far we were having twelve large turkeys that were being baked at Publix and would be picked up Thursday morning. We were going to have everything that went with the meal, right down to a dozen pumpkin pies for dessert.

Later, I asked Sue and Mercy privately, "Have you two figured out how we're going to haul everyone in the Lear? We're going to be one person too many, unless one sits on the potty seat."

Sue said, "We're going to put two car seats in one airplane seat. Mike and Lizzy will sit together so there will be enough room for all of us without using the potty seat. Mercy and I went out to the Aero Park and already put two seats into one of the seats. They fit perfectly. It's legal because we have as many seats as passengers. The log book will be accurate."

I should have known they would figure a way to do what they reckoned they should do.

That night, Kate didn't sleep with us. She said she wanted to sleep in the bed with Carson, so he would be comfortable and not be scared in a new place. Carson said I had to tuck him and his mom in, so I did go in, pulled the covers up on them, gave both a kiss on the forehead, and said goodnight as I shut off their light.

The other three women said that I was sweet to have done that.

Thanksgiving morning was filled with excitement of the coming feast. The patio was filled early, with Phil and Tiny making Bloody Marys and some Irish coffees with Jameson's Irish Whiskey. It was a good thing there was plenty to eat, or we would have had a bunch of drunks before nine.

The day progressed with as many people stopping in as we had on some Friday nights. Thank goodness the girls had overbought on all the food. By the time we began eating, every chair at the tables was taken, and all of the small tables were filled. When everyone was full, there was a dozen carcasses on trays. The turkeys had been stripped down to the bone. There was going to be sufficient turkey left for sandwiches for supper, but that was all.

Merlin and Missy had a great time playing with the little ones. Merlin being able to pull scarf after scarf from his hand fascinated Mike. Lizzy giggled every time Merlin bounced a ball at her. She surprisingly caught it almost every time. Missy was hopelessly lost in being a grandmother to Mike, Lizzy, and Stevie. She had accepted us as a unit, a family. She even gathered Carson to her several times to give him warm loving hugs. Kate was ecstatic.

I think the day exemplified my feelings. I was truly thankful to have my friends and my family with me. The holiday became very personal to me as I was able to visit for a few minutes with each of my friends individually.

A special time was playing with all of the little ones. Stevie's group was rough and ready. Games of chase were constant. Being on the floor with the googling Lizzy, Mike, and Sean was so much fun that when they became tired and dropped off to sleep, I was the pillow and took a short nap with them.

When the day finally wound down, I think all of our friends felt the family tie between all of us. This had been a day to remember.

On Friday morning, we were up, showered, and dressed, ready to go by six thirty. We had some coffee and breakfast, waiting for John, the boat engineer, to get here. We arrived at the Aero Park at seven-fifteen to find the other John doing the preflight inspection on the 1900D. Sue had decided we needed to take Maggie, Kate, and Carson, so we needed the extra seating. I hurried to join him and quickly went back over what had been done. The attendant had stowed the luggage we were bringing, so John and I boarded and shut the door. The passengers were seated with expectant faces when John and I went up to the cockpit. Within just a couple of minutes we were watching gauges come to their expected positions before taxiing to take off.

We stopped in Key West for fuel, and to stretch our legs, before the longer trip to Mexico. A couple of hours later, we refueled in Mexico before making the jump to Costa Rica. We were met at the airport by a small bus that took us directly to the docks to see the boat. John, the pilot, was going to walk our luggage through the customs inspectors and have the plane serviced for tomorrow.

When we got to the gated yacht club, we were amazed by the palatial buildings and grounds. All of us felt a little out of place with all of the people running around trying to help us. We were almost carried down to the boat we were to look at. It was a mistake to come, as all the girls were instantly drooling over the boat. It was gorgeous. John had the agent for the boat begin with a quick tour of the highlights of the boat, then we would have him give us a detailed look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.