Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

Tuesday morning began a little strange. Juanita and Sue were both holding and stroking my morning wood. Sue was kissing my eyes, while Juanita was licking my ear. Sue whispered into my ear, "Roll over and do her, make her scream, fill her up so she leaks all day."

That'll get you going first thing in the morning.

I rolled onto Juanita, almost surprising her, but not enough for her legs not to spread, welcoming me into her. As I slid back and forth, gaining more depth with each stroke, Mercy kissed me, saying, "Don't save anything, give it all to her."

This must have been a magic phrase, as Juanita's hips began pumping rapidly, causing her to orgasm immediately and me to want to join in. I bottomed and began thrusting hard to accompany her staccato hip movements. Just as Juanita was beginning to loudly vocalize her pleasure, I let loose a stored up overnight load of premium juices. Juanita sank back with a loud "Ah."

When I shrunk rapidly, I kissed Juanita, who was lying back with her eyes closed, sliddng off the bed to head to the bathroom. Sue made a beeline for the frothy treat between Juanita's legs, while Mercy kissed her and alternately sucked on a brown nipple.

After peeing, I went to make coffee and returned to the bedroom to find Mercy now with her face first, tasting Juanita's pleasure juices. I quickly shaved and joined Sue in the shower. Sue was hot now and worked her magic to get me hard before she turned her back to present her gorgeous bubble butt to me. I thumped her until she couldn't stand up any longer, giving her my second load of the day.

Damn, I am going to need some vitamins.

I walked out and turned on the patio light at six and was immediately joined by Glenda, and a minute later, by Nelda. The two ladies were commenting that their new method of alerting Nelda when I was outside was a good idea. Glenda would see me making coffee and know that I would be out fifteen to twenty minutes later and she called Nelda so she can get ready to come over.

The two older men obviously enjoyed sleeping in a while longer, as neither Martin nor Ernie ever made it until near seven. Juanita, Sue, and Mercy were getting out cartons of orange juice and glasses as more and more folks showed up. Mickey was in shorts and T-shirt today, saying she had a day off and was planning on spending it changing oil in her bike and giving it a thorough cleaning. Samantha said she only had one class this morning, so Mickey had best be done by the time she came home, as she had plans for the day.

At six thirty, Dennis and Tina joined the group of kids waiting for the school bus to the high school.

There were three buses that came to the park in the morning. First was high school, next was elementary school kids, and last was for the junior high kids. After watching the buses for a few days, I realized the same bus was used for all three schools. I thought that was a great way for the school district to save money.

This gave me the idea that as Sue's company in the park hired more and more people, we could employ the same technique. We could start groups in staggering shifts so our buses coming from the city and a couple of other locations could convey several hundred people a shift and we wouldn't have to keep buying more buses every time we added a building. The original and add-on plants were working three shifts, so those buses were busy. If we staggered shifts we might be able to use fewer buses there too. That would cut down on drivers and give us better use of the vehicles.

Sue needed an executive to handle these decisions for her plants. Someone who could see the big overall picture, and not just one building or two buildings, like the original plant location. I needed to discuss that with her and see how she felt. Mike could be that person, but he needed to learn to delegate jobs to others better. He had the knowledge and ability, but would he be disciplined enough to let others carry out his ideas? His promotion would allow for another person to progress and rise into a management position.

Three weeks flew by while we watched Sue's new building going up and the addition to the cart plant and shop being built. Terrell was busy on many fronts, as he was building new stores to complete the "U" of the shopping center next to the park.

Charlie, the park manager, was directing the move of the fence, as well as creating the new roads and building the new laundry buildings for the areas. This was a major addition for him as he would be adding over one hundred fifty spaces. A forgotten cost of adding the facilities was fire hydrants. We had to add eight more hydrants at nearly ten grand a piece.

Charlie wanted another recreation building with a pool and spa in the center of the three new rows of lots we had added since we began expanding. He said it was cost justified so plans were made to build another recreation center. Terrell told Charlie to take a number.

As a funny side note, one evening Charlie was needling Terrell about finishing up the new recreation building. Terrell with a slow smile on his face turned to Charlie and said, "No problem, Charlie, I'll get to it as soon as I finish my watermelon." Charlie was shocked but everyone who had heard the crack burst out laughing.

Dennis had passed his sixteenth birthday and was now an officially licensed driver. The day he and most of us had been waiting for arrived. Dennis had been involved in rebuilding the motor, transmission, rear-end, and all of the put together tasks. The truck had become the pet project of the entire shop, as well as Crystal's shop. Dennis had been involved in the primer coats, the base paint coats, and the solid finish coats of paint, but he did not know what Hank and Shawna had in store for the finishing touches.

On a Saturday, we were all on the patio anticipating the unveiling of the finished product. Dennis was anxious, as he knew this would be the best car or truck driven to school by any kid. His grades reflected his efforts to keep a high grade point so he could go on to college.

Finally, after a delicious rib and chicken dinner, the time came. Everyone came outside into the grassy yard where the truck was sitting under a car cover.

Shawna handed Dennis a large scrapbook that, when you opened it, you found an almost day by day picture history of the rebuilding of the car. The last pages were blank, as if waiting for some final photos. The last picture was a color photo of the car in the dark midnight burgundy finish.

Sandy and Mandy, with the help of Robert and Roberta, pulled the cover off the truck. Everyone just stood there in awe.

The truck was similar to my pickup, in that it had Dennis' name over his door, and a medium size S&S logo on the doors and the hood. The rest of the car was labeled with painted on simulated sponsor decals, and all over every available space, were cartoons picturing caricatures of Dennis, Tina, Susan, and Kevin. They all had something to do with the truck and its production. Some added caricatures had Sandy and Mandy, Roberta, Crystal, me, and a cute one of Tammy.

Sandy handed him the keys and told him to start it. The truck came alive as soon as he turned the key. You instantly knew the motor in this truck was something special. The girls had installed dual glass pack mufflers to give the truck the throaty sound car enthusiasts love, without it being so loud that it would give cops a reason to stop you.

Sandy got into the passenger seat, pointing out the rolled and tucked leather interior, along with a custom dash with an array of racing gauges. Sandy turned on the air and the people surrounding the car could instantly feel the cool air come out of the car. She then turned on the radio tape player, and we all were amazed at the clear sound coming from the truck.

They shut the truck off, and Sandy took him around the truck, pointing out the various product decals, saying that each decal represented a sponsor of his truck. The two girls had solicited the manufacturers and had been given several thousand dollars worth of equipment. Sandy pointed out that "Tina" was painted over the passenger door, as she was guaranteed a ride to and from school.

The next startling event was when Sandy reached into the truck and obviously flipped a switch. The whole front end began rotating from the cab to tilt outward, leaving the entire engine compartment open to work on. The engine and everything attached to it was chrome. Even the spark plug wires were encased in chrome wrapping.

This truck was the dream of almost every guy there, and it would become the dream car of most of the high school kids he went to school with, as well.

Dennis did something totally unexpected. He came up and hugged me, then went to Shawna, Sandy, and Mandy, and gave them a hug and thank you as well. He stood by the truck and looked at everyone and said, "I know that all of you helped in one way or another on the truck. There are the guys from the RV and truck store that did the interior, and Abe and his men who refurbished so many of the parts. The chrome shop must have been really busy, because I didn't know they were going to chrome the wheels I found. I thought they would be painted. Thank you everyone. This is the best present a guy could ever have. I will treasure it and promise to take care of it. Come on, Tina, let's go for a ride."

He and Tina buckled up in some modified racing harnesses, and he adjusted the placement of his rear view mirrors with the dual remote levers. He started the truck, letting it idle a few minutes, putting it into drive, and slowly let off the brake to move down the street toward the turn to the entrance.

Sandy made the comment, "We'll know how he's treating the car by the tires. If he needs new rear tires right away, we'll know he's been into it."

Kevin said, "I had not thought of that. You're right. I do have to worry about giving a kid a hand-built car that could probably turn a ten second quarter mile. I wonder if it's child neglect if I allow him to wander around with a five hundred horsepower motor."

Mandy laughed, "We built that to the same specs as a NASCAR motor. It's probably around seven hundred horses. We tamed the tranny a little though, even with the rear end built the way it is, he won't chirp when he takes off from a stop light unless he tries. If we want to drag it, we adjust the tranny. It isn't a big deal and we can do it without dropping it."

Susan said, "I guess the truck is better than a motorcycle. At least you guys built a roll cage into the cab. Dennis has a level head, hope he keeps it."

An hour later, Dennis came rolling up on the lawn. Tina and he were all smiles. When Dennis got out he said, "I know everyone wants to drive this thing, and some people, like Mom, want a ride. So you guys take turns driving it while Tina and I go up to the pool for a party for one of our friends."

The truck was driven over two hundred miles that evening, as every male there, and some of the women, took it out for a spin. Everyone suddenly had the fever to have something special to drive. Most would let their fever cool, but several would begin the process of building their favorite dream toy.

By the time Sue and Shawna were nearing their due dates and Mercy was walking around with a large belly. The huge extended family, or crew as I refer to them, was celebrating Abe and Alice, Phil and Judy, Bob and Sandy, and Terrell and Deanne all moving into their new homes. This became a big day for all of us now, as Abe and Alice could be with us in the mornings if they wished, and Phil and Judy didn't have the long drive every morning.

The nearby Burger King and McDonald's furnished our morning breakfast sandwiches, and a small pastry and donut shop opened in the Publix's plaza next door, north of the park.

Some other notable events were that the last of Sue's buildings was completed at the business Park, and the golf cart plant and repair facility was now enlarged, becoming one of the largest golf cart production facilities in the state. Phil had set up several hundred golf cart dealers with our product, which meant we were also getting all of their major repair work.

Phil and Judy now had good understudies to carry on while they were wandering around to distributorships and visiting with their road sales people, helping to close large sales. It also helped that I had them on a two week per quarter vacation schedule, just so they stayed fresh. They often wanted to vacation with Abe and Alice at the same time.

Tiny and Ruth had now learned to delegate most of their functions to assistants, so they were also able to take two weeks every quarter, and were planning a trip with Henry and Nancy on their next holiday.

Kevin was now the manager of the RV sales and maintenance facility, but still had responsibilities for the truck sales and maintenance area as well, because the two businesses shared mechanics and coachmen with the tractor body sales and conversion business. The three businesses were so inter-twined that it was impossible to completely separate the three. Drew was still basically in charge of the conversion and body manufacturing plant, with Crystal now supervising those three businesses and the golf cart business.

The big woman's manner had her people following her lead, giving their best, to produce quality product and service. Her relationship with Bear was hot and cold. When they were together it was blazing, but when she would not give up her work to go live in New Port Richey, it was icy. The two were destined for an on again off again relationship, possibly forever.

Terrell and Deanne were now expecting their first baby, adding to the new homeowners on our residence street above the new sports complex area.

The local little league blossomed in the new park and was able to draw from all of the new housing developments within the area. The Pop Warner people were organized and had a couple of teams within each age group. The soccer fields were continuously busy with games and practices. We had a full time complex manager that the business park paid for. We picked up the security costs along with the utilities, making the athletic programs for kids inexpensive and popular in the area. Since opening, we added two ball fields that were not locked so kids could have pick up games. We also added three basketball courts, next to the tennis courts, that were open till late at night.

Tim was now the superintendent to our new education facility. He had schools for welding, auto body repair, painting, electrician, plumber, and a very sophisticated computer learning center. A third of the students were sponsored or scholarship students. Kids who graduated from high school with decent grades, but did not wish to go on to college, were given the opportunity to go through our training. Most finished with a job waiting for them. The other two thirds of our students were regular fee students and actually paid for the school operation.

Tim had planned and initiated several good programs that were profitable for the school. The school guaranteed the work quality of its students and collected a fee from the employers after three and six months. Part of Tim's student training was a Dale Carnegie course in "How to Win Friends and Influence People." Not everyone is outgoing, but everyone who went through our school had the ability to express themselves intelligently.

My daily input into the business was purely motivational, with an occasional need to help with a decision for budget or product introduction. What did I do? I flew Ryan and Michelle sometimes. I flew Phil and Judy sometimes. I flew the two pregnant women sometimes. I mostly looked for new customers for our utility bodies, tractor bodies, golf carts, and big and little lift rebuilding.

I spent far too much time with Gene at some of the NASCAR races, to the point he almost had me wanting to become a car and team owner. I finally convinced myself it was better to sell to all of them by working the race day trucks a couple of races and counting the profits for the week.

Phil now had a couple of trucks containing several of the products we sold to take to conventions and to show at distributorships and dealerships. The truck would set up to promote the local dealer, but would sell various items direct from the truck that made a tidy profit. S&S cartoon T-shirts were very popular. At fifteen dollars a piece now, we were making a nice profit on every shirt we sold. It helps if you manufacture and print your own shirts.

It was a cool (74 degrees) November evening after we had eaten and the tables had been cleared. I had worked with Tim all day at the school setting up a new welding class. Sue had been working at one of the park facilities, setting up a new line, and Shawna had finished a very nice custom bike for a top driver.

Sue and Shawna were sitting in rockers with their sons on their laps. The little guys were very busy now and wanted to try to walk or run everywhere. They were easy to watch but very busy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.