Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

Henry and Nancy returned Thursday afternoon. They were worn out from touring the Disney parks. Both of them wanted to put their feet up and have some cool drinks to soothe their anxieties over moving, and to numb themselves from the garish commercialism they had been entombed in.

Nancy asked me, "Have you called your sister to see if she wants to move down here?"

"No Ma'am, shouldn't I do that in person? Perhaps I should ask Kevin first?" I was a little concerned as to how to go about asking them.

"If you want me to, I'll call her. Susan and I are good friends. We don't get together as a family that often, but she and I are close. We usually talk two or three times a week. How about I call her?"

"Nancy, I don't know whether that's right. I should ask them both at the same time. What do you think if I took my Truck and RV manager up there and talked to both of them at the same time? That would be the fair thing to do."

"You're wasting a lot of time, Steve. If Susan wants to come, Kevin will have the house sold and the kids packed up so fast, even you won't be able to keep her from coming."

"I have to tell you Nancy, that I really think they need to think this through. They have two kids in school with all of their friends up there. It's going to be really traumatic for them."

"From what Susan told me, her daughter was ready to jump your bones when she was down here. The boy was a little funny as he was ga-ga over Sue and Mercy the whole time he was down here. Let me call her and feel her out. If she thinks you should talk to both of them at the same time, she'll say so."

I gave up, "Go ahead, call her, see what she says. Meanwhile, I'd better call Crystal and see if she will come by so I can talk to her."

While Nancy was talking to Susan, I called Crystal to come by for supper so we could talk a little business. She said it would be no problem as she needed to see if the place she was buying over here was empty. She said that she was going to make a formal application to the crew here tonight to join in our fun. I told her she never had to apply; all she had to do was to come, anytime.

Nancy got off the phone and said that Susan would discuss them coming down over dinner tonight. She said that the kids had done nothing but talk about Florida since they had been here. She said Kevin had mentioned that it would be neat to work for a happy organization like yours, as it wouldn't be like work, it would be a fun vocation.

"Nancy, I'm sure there are many within the organization this evening that might argue with you over that. Some days are harder than others and most everyone breaks a sweat everyday, even the office people."

Ruth had been listening and said, "You can say that again. You should have been there to help me sign up over fifty new construction people today. I have four assistants now, and that's not enough. The computer guy even had to come over to expand our employee files as we have more than he wrote the software for."

Nancy said, "I wish I had been there. I love hiring. Every new person that comes to work means your company is growing and prospering. It means another person has the same security you have. It could mean getting a whole family off food stamps and especially off unemployment. It's really neat to work hiring."

Ruth said over the speakerphone, "You're hired. When you get down here, come straight to my office and I'll personally sign you up as my chief hiring assistant. Steve, where have you been hiding this lady?"

Nancy and Henry were sitting on the couch, facing the table area and entryway from the street. When big, tall, Crystal came sauntering through the door, I happened to be looking at my brother and his wife. Nancy's eyes bugged out and Henry almost spit the drink that he was sipping. It was funny, because Nancy's hand went to Henry's crotch, grabbing his obvious instant boner.

Sue saw it too, and we both turned to watch Crystal as she fixed her gaze on me and did a swivel-hip walk right up to me, very close. She said, "We're out of the office right?"

I nodded.

"This is party time, happy hour, anything goes time, right?"

I almost nodded, but Sue was instantly by my side.

"Almost anything, Crystal, but you might want to wait till later if you're wanting what you act like you're wanting," Sue said with a wicked smile.

Crystal looked down at Sue and said, "Then it's okay if I drag this sucker off to show him how much I like the best damn job I've ever had?"

Sue reached up and pulled Crystal down so she could whisper in her ear, "Go thank Steve's brother, I think the guy just came in his pants over you."

"Huh? Where? Who?"

"On the couch with that big girl next to him." Sue said.

Crystal got a glazed look in her eye, "Oh yeah, she's a beaut. I might just thank both of them instead."

Mercy appeared at my side as Crystal approached Henry and Nancy. "That girl is very predatory. My goodness, she was going to drag you into the bedroom right then. What did you tell her, Sue?"

"She wanted to thank Steve for her job, but I told her to thank Henry and Nancy, as they were both fixated on her as soon as she came in the door."

Mercy looked at the three of them and said, "Why don't you show them where they can have a private conversation. All three of them are about to spontaneously combust."

I was laughing loudly as Sue went over and talked to the three of them. They disappeared into the house, with Crystal looking at me saying, "I'll talk to you later."

Sue came over and said, "That was freaky. I've never seen three people get so hot for each other that fast."

Mercy said, "Oh yeah? I think we would have had a near meltdown in the comedy theater if all three of us were not control freaks ourselves."

We were putting the food on the table when the three came from Henry's and Nancy's room. All three looked freshly showered and had a satisfied look to them. Crystal sat next to me and asked, "So what's up, Boss, what do you need."

I told her the story of Susan and Kevin and that it was possible they might want to come down when they heard that Nancy and Henry were coming to work. Crystal said she could use just about anyone who knew how to coordinate service requests and mechanics. She said she had not had a lot of luck finding that right guy yet. Perhaps Kevin could be that guy. She said that my own delivery group was big enough for a dispatcher now, as we were delivering equipment to the entire eastern half of the US, and soon would be going beyond.

"Bring him on, Boss," Crystal said. You know I'll put him through the paces to find out what he's made of. If he's married to your sister, he'll probably be a good guy. Bring him on."

Mercy hollered from the door, "Steve, your sister's on the phone."

Sue nudged me smiling and saying, "Guess you'll have them all down here soon."

I answered the phone with, "Hey, Sis!"

"Do you really have a job for Kevin down there? You're not playing a game with me or getting back at me for all the times I teased you when you were little, are you?"

"No Suze," I said using the nickname I gave her when I was three, "I was talking to the truck and RV manager just a minute ago and she said she has a place and so does shipping at the main shop."

"How soon do you need him?" Susan asked.

"Soon, Suze. I can hire him as of his last day where he's at now and have a mover there to bring your stuff down. How about I come up to get you and you can find a place to live first. That way you'll be moving to where you want when you leave there."

"Good idea, Steve, come get us now. Kevin lost his job today. The IRS came in and closed the company this afternoon. We won't know if Kevin even gets his paycheck for this week."

I thought for a minute, "What about the kids' school?"

"They both would love to come down there permanently, and know they would be giving up their friends here. They met a lot of kids down there, so it wouldn't be like they didn't know anyone. Besides you are going to have to dodge your niece. She has the hots for you like you wouldn't believe. I don't know what you have, but it's driving her nuts."

Tell you what, "Pack up tonight for a quick trip, I'll come up in the morning to pick you all up and bring you down. If I leave at seven, I should be there by nine or so, I think we're both Eastern time. We'll be back here before noon. The kids may have to bunk on the couches, but they shouldn't mind. We have kind of a full house lately. We'll have a limo come by and get you so you don't have to worry about anything but getting up, eating, and coming to the airport."

"Thank you, Steve. Funny how Nancy called me just before Kevin walked in the door almost crying. He was afraid we would lose the house because there isn't that much work up here right now."

"Never fear, Suze, I'm always here to help you guys. Remember that, okay?"

"Okay, Steve, thanks. Do you want to talk to Kevin?"

"Put him on, see you tomorrow."

"Hi, Steve."

"Hey, Kevin. I heard about your bad luck today, but as you know, there is good luck in the land of hurricanes if you want to come."

Kevin immediately said, "We would all love to come down there, Steve. I hate the winters up here, even though I know I'll grow to hate the heat down there. But if you really have a place for me within your organization, I'd consider myself very lucky."

"Well then Kevin, you just got lucky. Consider yourself an employee as of today. When you're down here tomorrow, I'll get you signed up with our personnel department so your salary will begin as of today. Don't worry about the move as the company will take care of the movers and will sell your house for you at the appraised value. We need you here, not worrying about selling your house."

"Damn, Steve, you just don't quit raining good stuff on us. We'll be ready for when you come. What time will you be here?"

"I'll be at the airport about eight in the morning, so the limo will probably pick you guys up about seven thirty. Just be ready to enjoy working, Kevin. See you then."

When I got off the phone, I found out Sue had already called the airport to have the plane ready and the limo service in Cincinnati. Sue said that I could have had Ryan's pilot bring them, but I said that it might interfere with Ryan getting back tomorrow. She agreed knowing how much Ryan and Michelle enjoyed being home on the weekends.

The excitement had been pretty intense, but it was finally time for me to go to bed. Beth and Ben were going to stay up with Merlin and Missy for a while. I told them they should go up to the hot tub and relax for a while. Sue poked me in the ribs as I said it, but gave me a devilish grin.

Mercy said as long as Tiny and Ruth don't show up there, they shouldn't do anything anyone else wouldn't do. Sue and I both laughed knowing what went on up there.

As people exited and went to bed, I noticed that Crystal went into the house with Nancy, and a little later, Henry walked in, adjusting his pants. Henry obviously had a thing for big babes. He had two nice ones waiting for him, that was for sure.

Mercy woke me at five forty-five saying, "I love you, Steve. It's time to get up."

As I pulled her on top of me, a hand grabbed me and pushed me into Mercy. Sue whispered into my ear, "I love you, Honey, you're already up."

We three laughed through an orgasm for Mercy, then one for Sue. I got up and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee in my normal first thing in the morning dress, nothing. Just as I finished and turned to go back to the room, I was met face to face (sort of) with Crystal, in one of Nancy's robes.

"Ummm," Crystal sniffed. "You smell wonderful." She reached down and encircled my still semi-stiffy and said, "Oh my, this could get very interesting."

Sue came out into the kitchen, also buck naked, and said, "If you're still horny this morning you're going to have to be satisfied with Mercy and me. This guy has to be in Cincinnati in a couple of hours."

"I'll help him shower," Crystal said.

"Yeah right," a naked Mercy said in the doorway.

"Jesus, were you already boffing both these babes this morning? What time did you get up?"

Sue said, "Mercy and I are quick on the draw. Let him go so he can get ready. Mercy is going to go with him, so they both need to get going."

We had been edging back to the bedroom, with Crystal following. I quickly shaved, while Mercy sat on the pot and started the shower. I pee'd and joined her for a quick wash. As we dried off, we could hear the erotic sounds of two women really going after each other. Mercy said, "Sue is a hungry one sometimes, isn't she? I know how she feels though, because since I've been pregnant, I can't seem to get enough. Sue and I have been at each other constantly. It's a good thing you sleep so soundly or you'd never get a good night's sleep."

We dressed, gave each of the, now very fragrant, women a kiss, then had a cup of coffee on the patio. I went back in to remind Sue that Juanita would be here shortly, and that Martin and Glenda may need a hand this morning. She said they were going to get a shower right then.

I filled a thermos of coffee and grabbed a couple of go cups as we walked out the door. Shawna was carrying CJ across the road, in her super sized T-shirt, as we were getting into the truck. Mercy reminded me that we would need Sue's Expedition when we got back. Oh well, at least Crystal would be at work. I wondered what Susan would think of her brother and sister-in-law if Crystal showed up tonight.

Mercy and I had an uneventful flight up and were met by the excited family. All were anxious for this to be a good move for all of them. I wanted it to happen as well.

The whole way back, Mercy and I could hear them excitedly talk among themselves, wondering about schools, the universities, and all of the things families wonder about.

When we were getting ready to call in for clearance to land, the kids hollered up to ask if we could fly near the water. I called in to cancel my flight plan and filed a VFR plan within the general area for another half-hour. We went out to the north end of Clearwater inter-coastal beach and slowed. I tilted the airplane and flew almost sideways so they could look down into the water from a thousand feet. I flew all the way down to the end of Pass-a-grille beach, turned around, and flew back up the same way. There were lots of rays, but very few sharks out. Mercy called the house to tell Sue it was time to come and get us.

As soon as we landed, I could tell there were far too many people at the operations building. I pulled up in front of the building and opened the door, dropping the stairs. Sue and Stevie, Beth, Nelda, Ernie, Nancy, Henry, Merlin, and Missy were all there. It took several minutes for all the hugging and kissing to get over with so I could get the luggage unloaded and finish with the log books. The attendant laughed with me at the reception we received and took the plane to put it to bed. I told him I would be going back up there in a day or so but would call him.

There were enough cars for everyone to get back, and my pickup held the luggage fine. When we arrived at the house, Martin was on the patio watching TV, while Glenda and Juanita were in the kitchen. The kids instantly began playing pool, while the rest of the women began getting food out on the table.

Lunch was good today. We had black bean soup, with Cuban sandwiches made with left over roast pork. It was nice for us all to eat together. Juanita sat next to me as we ate and said, "You make me feel special the way you treat me. Thank you."

Sue leaned across me and said, "Juanita, you are special. Thank you for coming to be with us. It's our pleasure."

Juanita asked, "Do I work for you, or for one of your companies?"

I looked at Sue and asked, "I don't know, how did we set Glenda up?"

"Glenda's an employee of S&S so we could help them with their Medicare insurance. So I guess Juanita will also be an employee with regular benefits."

Juanita asked another question, "Do you have to have my social number? Is that important?"

Recognizing the problem, I leaned down and asked quietly, "Was your husband a citizen?"

"Yes he was, but I never did get a social security card because when we came, we were escaping from Castro. My Jorge became a citizen, but I couldn't learn the language then. Eventually I did, but now I may be against the law, you know like the Mexicans, you know, a river back, um, I mean a wetback."

Beth heard the conversation and said, "Don't worry about a thing, Juanita, I'll call Ben and he'll have one of his young men come out and get you all taken care of. If you want, he'll even petition to help you become a citizen, we will be your sponsor."

"Could I vote then, in the big elections?" Juanita asked.

Sue said, "You sure could, and if you work for us, you'll pay into Social Security and be able to receive a pension when you're old enough."

"That will be good. I was afraid for when I was older. Thank you all for helping me. This is like having a big family."

I smiled at her and said, "We are a big family, Juanita, just a great big family."

When lunch was over, I took Kevin to see Crystal. At work, Crystal is all business. She went over what he had done before, and showed him what she would have him do. He said that would be too easy, didn't she have something harder for him to do. Crystal said, "You do this right, and I'll bury your ass with more to do. There's no end to the responsibility you can have around here. We have a lot of Indians, but hardly any war chiefs willing to direct the battle. When are you coming to work, tomorrow?"

I stepped in, "I need them to get moved first, so how about a week from Monday."

"Damn, Boss, I could have used him a month ago. Get him down here ready to work. We've got people to see, places to go. Get out of here if he ain't working." She was laughing all the way back to the shop area.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.