Vacation - Two
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

Five hundred million dollars? That's a lot of money. That's a lot of equipment. I wonder how long it'll take to manufacture and ship that much. Too bad, I could use the money right now to pay for the land we just bought. If we only made ten percent on the deal that's still fifty mil. That's a ton of money.

Five hundred million dollars? We just did that, or Phil did that when Sue and I were in San Francisco. That's what Mercy heard. We're doing that much again?

What am I doing dreaming about money? I don't give a shit about money. I give a shit about this babe in my arms. Hmm, there are two babes in my arms. I really give a shit about this big titted one that is carrying our baby. I need to look to see what time it is, but I don't want to open my eyes.

That did it, I looked at the clock, five-fifty. I slipped out of bed, started the coffee, came back, pee'd, and went to wake Mickey by kissing her awake. "If you keep that up, I won't want to get up."

"Come on, sleepy head, you have roll call in an hour," I said, tugging on her arm.

She got up and, after using the throne, joined me in the shower. We enjoyed washing each other, getting the juices worked up, but not doing anything about it. She said, "You have to come to bed earlier so you and Sue can put me to sleep."

We both dressed, with me in shorts and T-shirt. Mickey and I had a cup of coffee on the patio with the light out, but the air on, before she left for work. I think she enjoyed the personal time we had together as much as I did. When she left, I primed the big pot and turned on the overhead light and the TV. I opened the sliding glass door and went into the kitchen to start a big breakfast. I made up six pounds of bacon and mixed up a bowl of six dozen eggs. I made up a big batch of biscuits and began baking them. With the crowd that would be here, I made sixty biscuits. That should be enough. I pulled the pile of boiled potatoes from the fridge and chopped them all up. Using some of the bacon grease, I began frying potatoes.

People were gathering on the patio. Glenda came in to help me cook. She always gets a kick out of me cooking and loves to help. I told her the only things left were the eggs and gravy. I didn't want to do either until most of the people were up.

I woke Sue, who also didn't want to get up. I told her I had a big glass of orange juice for her. She got up, unwillingly, but got up anyhow. I knocked on Susan's door and said it was time, and then I did the same for the kids. All I heard were grumbles. Their body clocks were an hour earlier than here but it was seven here, time to get up and enjoy this fine Saturday.

Tiny was making Bloody Marys for Ryan, Phil, and several others who were a little hung over. I love Bloody Marys, so I had one too. When Susan and Kevin joined us, they wanted one as well.

Glenda and I went in to finish breakfast. I did the eggs while she did the gravy. The potatoes and bacon were warming in the oven. I always cook the bacon like that, just not quite done; that way warming it finishes cooking it without over cooking.

When we began putting platters of food on the table, they were like a bunch of vultures. I swear we could have made twice as much. Maybe the next time we would. Nelda enjoyed her breakfast, saying it was really fun to eat here in the morning.

The topic of Busch Gardens came up and I asked around for opinions. Charlie and Shawna were in, Hank and Debbie wanted to go, Hanna wanted to go, and Nelda had never been. Tiny and Ruth were in, as were Ryan and Michelle. Phil and Judy wanted to go look at boats. Go figure. I told them to look for a big schooner for me, somewhere around a hundred footer. All I got for that comment was a "Yeah, right."

We would try to go en masse so we could tour the park together. It's fun in a big group.

Sandy and Mandy were having a big conference with Drew and Bob. Drew finally said, "I don't know whether I can walk all day at the park. I'd love to go, but I may not make it."

I said, "If you get tired, would you feel bad about using a wheelchair for part of the day?"

"No, I've had to use one lots before. I have one at my place, but not here," he said.

"No problem," I said. "They have them there that we can rent when you're done in for the day. Is Bob good to go?"

Sandy said, "He's always shy about not being able to hear or speak. I keep trying to convince him that there are several of us who can talk to him."

Michelle surprised everyone by going over to Bob and signing to him quickly. You could tell she was experienced. Bob finally nodded, agreeing to go. Michelle smiled, and as she walked back to Ryan she said, "I have a deaf brother. He acts the same, I know how to handle him."

I needed to learn to sign.

The park opened at ten, so we wanted to be in line before then. We were going to leave for the park at nine. We cleaned up the patio and everyone left to take showers and get ready.

It took Sue and me an exceptionally long time to get through the shower and get dressed, as I became overly interested in investigating how her pussy was doing while pregnant. A lot of probing was required, along with a special cream douche.

Tom, Al, Betty, and Joan had decided to join the masses and go to the park too. Susan said, "It's amazing how many people were here last night, and all those people just vacuumed the breakfast food up in an instant. This is an amazing place."

The day at the park was a blast. We rode the rides multiple times. Sue, Shawna, and Hanna wouldn't go on the big roller coaster, but did go on the little one. They did the log flume that gets you wet and the rapids in the round raft thing. We had some free beer for lunch and made the people make at least twenty pizzas for us. The kids had a great time. They loved the animals, enjoying getting up close to a giraffe and watching the other big animals. Nelda, Glenda, and Martin all had a good time too, as they patiently waited with the pregnant girls while the wilder people went on some of the scary rides. Busch Gardens is worth the money anytime you go. They offered a deal, that people could go back for an extra day within two weeks. The offer would not go unused.

On the way home, we stopped at a Steak and Shake. Sue had been begging for one of their malted milkshakes for a couple of weeks. I love those things too. Everyone ate plenty of hamburgers and chili, along with lots of ice cream treats.

At home on the patio, at nearly ten at night, everyone was bushed. I walked Nelda home before joining the others having a beer. Yawning pursued, so there were not many who stayed up for Saturday Night Live. Mickey said that it was strange hanging around the patio when no one was there. She asked if she could put her bike in my shed. We put it in with the other two bikes.

Charlie and Jim said they were going to the hot tub. Susan and Kevin said they were ready for bed, since it had been a long, long day.

By eleven thirty the patio was shut down, the big coffee pot was primed, and I was teasing a couple of freshly showered ladies. The teasing continued until we fell asleep.

Sunday became a day for the Lowry Park Zoo. Not as many people came with us, but there was still a bunch. Nelda was right there with us. I was worried that she might be overdoing it, but she said she was fine. The zoo is really a remarkable place to visit. They have a really big variety of animals that we looked at. Since it isn't nearly as big as Busch Gardens, we were home by two in the afternoon. At three, when Mickey came home from work, we piled into a bunch of cars and went to Clearwater beach for a couple of hours. Tiny and Ruth took Ryan and Michelle, along with Nelda. They stopped and picked up a nice swimsuit for her. She insisted on putting it on in the store, putting her shorts and shirt on over it.

At the beach, we covered everyone with lotion, especially Nelda and the folks from up north. It was four in the afternoon, but it was still bright sunshine. The kids had a great time running out into the water, swimming out a little ways, and letting the incoming tide wash them back in. They saw a few sting rays, but thankfully we didn't even see any nurse sharks.

We rinsed off the salt at seven and made it back to the house. On the way home, Sue ordered pizza and wings. We stopped to pick them up, along with a bunch of romaine, so I could make some salads.

The patio was in full swing. The twenty pizzas and twenty orders of wings were gone quickly. We were going to have to increase our order. Almost everyone had a salad. I was going to have to make more of the different dressings too. A big cheer went up when the Pizza Hut guy showed up with twenty more pizzas. There was very little left when we were finished.

Sue was busy with Susan and Kevin. She had them booked into Disney village, along with a five day excursion to the Disney area parks that included a day at Universal Studios and a day at Sea World. They would not be back until Friday evening.

The kids were so excited, they couldn't stand themselves. When Sue got me aside and asked if I wanted to go with them, I hoped I didn't go against her wishes when I told her no. I had far too much to do to go to Orlando for a week. We asked Nelda, but she wanted to stay around home for the week.

We finally settled down and put everyone to bed. Sue and I were cuddling alone, as Mickey said she needed to go home tonight. We enjoyed being alone with each other. Sue said she knew I needed to get some things done, but wanted to make sure I didn't want to visit with my sis.

The week went fast. Susan only called once, telling me they were having a great vacation. By Friday we had an architect's plans for the property. The first thing to do was to build the roads and run services to the planned locations of the first buildings.

We made an agreement with Perkins and signed with Holiday Inn for an Express franchise.

Wednesday, I was able to gather all of the contractor's various crews together in the big meeting room at the shop. Some were subcontractor groups and some had been his employees. I explained that I was going to act as the general contractor for the project until he was able to come home. We all understood the priority of his family over business. I was going to have to take a test somewhere, but I was determined to get this thing started. I told all of the workers that we would need them, plus many more, for this project. If I just put the job out to bid, I wouldn't get the quality I was used to getting from his crew. I wanted the building and the construction to be first class.

One of the contractor's men came up to me and introduced himself as Mark Jones. "Mr. Sharp, I have a contractor's license and would be glad to help you on your project. I'm a good worker and would prefer to work, but you can use my license to get started. This is a good hardworking crew. I'd like them to stay together. There are more of us, but a lot didn't show up because they didn't recognize who you were. I'll get them together."

"Thanks, Mark, I'll take you up on your offer, but I'll also need someone to really be the ramrod on this job. Someone who is willing to be the on site bully to make the place into a great job site."

"I'm not your man for that, but I have someone who is. He's young, he's black though, but he's good, and all the men here like him. He used to work with us and but went to college to become an architect. He's worked a couple little jobs, but he's free right now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.