Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

I awoke with a head on each shoulder and the two girls snuggled against me. Both had a hand across me, one laying on the other. I lay still, relaxing in the peaceful beauty that surrounded me, thinking how unbelievably good my life was.

My body was thinking that I needed to get up to go to the bathroom when Sue raised her head and kissed me softly saying, "Good morning."

Mercy raised her face to ours, smiling also, saying "Good morning." She kissed both of us and said, "It is so beautiful to wake up in the morning to hear you both saying 'I love you' to me and to each other. I was sleeping so peacefully and you both just plunged into my mind and woke me, mentally loving me. This is so wonderful."

We lay snuggled for a couple of minutes before Mercy said, "I need to go home for a day or so to calm my dad. He's on the verge of coming here to make sure I'm okay. My mom keeps telling him I'm all right, but he's very protective and wants to make sure."

Sue patted Mercy's arm, "If you have to go, I can fly you there and back. It would be fun. But you know they could come here. I'd love them to visit with us, to show them around Tampa and the beaches."

"I probably should go alone to show him I'm not your mental captive. He's never seen me in love before. He's never seen me even interested in a boy before. I've had boyfriends and lots of very close girlfriends, but not where I wanted to be with someone so intensely. It's a shock to him that's all. I'll see if I can get a non-stop out there and leave the return open, so I can just go and get on a plane to come back."

Mercy was now on her side against me, with her head propped up on her hand asking, "And what do you think about this, Steve?"

"You're such a wonder to me. You've attached yourself to us in a way that I will miss you while you're not here. I'll look forward to you coming back. I think your dad would have fun with my friends though. They sure would enjoy him and his magic."

"I'll tell him that," Mercy said wiggling against me. "He'll be pleased you like him as a magician. He thinks a magician is the most wonderful entertainer in the world. He lives life within magic."

Mercy was snuggling against me even more and leaned over to kiss me. "I'm going to miss having you touch me and make me feel so good, but I'll be back quickly to take care of Sue and you. Come on, let's get showered and dressed so I can see about a flight."

The three of us got up. While the girls were using the bathroom and turning on the shower, I started coffee in the kitchen pot. Upon my return to the bathroom, I used the toilet and joined Sue and Mercy for a very loving shower, including a lot of probing to make sure I cleaned all of the good spots.

It was just barely six when I went out to the patio to start the big coffee pot. I was dressed ready for work. I had forgotten, it was automatic and someone had set it up last night. It looked to be almost done. I flipped on the light, listening to Sue trying to make arrangements over the phone for Mercy's flight.

Mercy, using my cell phone, was calling another airline. I could hear them becoming frustrated. I thought to myself, too bad we didn't have Dewey's plane closer. We would just use that.

Sue and Mercy were in a head-to-head discussion when Glenda came in with her cup and got coffee from the big pot that had just finished. She asked me, "Those two look like something serious is going on, problems?"

"Not really," I answered. "Mercy has to go home for a day or so and they must be having problems getting an airline reservation."

The two girls came out with cups of coffee to the table where Glenda and I were and Sue said, "We're heading out to the airport. I'm taking Mercy home. We can be there in about sixteen hours including stops for refueling. I'll let it out a little and should get up to about 170 unless we hit a headwind. I'll get cleared for as high as I can get VFR, but it will be faster than commercial. There are no non-stops available, and the first flight connection isn't going to be until eleven. It's going to take nearly twenty hours to get there on commercial."

I said to Sue, "Too bad you didn't buy that twin that would have gone about two-twenty. That would have knocked the trip down to about ten or eleven hours. Do you want me to come with you to spell you flying?"

"No, you stay here. I'll be fine. When I get there, I'll check into a hotel so Mercy has private time with her folks. We'll call you when we stop for fuel and when we get there."

She turned to Mercy and said, "Let's get our bags packed and hit the road."

Ten minutes later they both came out with just some light bags. Mercy looked at her bag, and back at me, "I'm only going for a day, maybe two that's all. We'll be right back, we'll be okay."

I got kisses from both and Sue gave Hanna, who had just showed up, instructions to cover the time she'd be gone. The girls left in Sue's Mustang, driving with the top up.

Glenda asked, "What exactly does she mean that she's flying Mercy home? Mercy's from California, right?"

"Sue bought an airplane and we flew back here in it. It's a really neat airplane that goes fairly fast and will carry several people. Sue got her license reinstated up in Alaska and I was able to qualify and finish my reinstatement in California. Sue also bought me a present. A small Cessna 172 to use for short trips around the state and the southeast."

Shawna had heard this conversation and asked, "Did you fly the little plane back here?"

"No, I flew with Sue and Mercy. We had the little plane ferried back."

"How long will it take to fly out to California?" Shawna asked.

"With no headwind, about sixteen hours, including quick stops for fuel," I answered, knowing that everyone was going to be asking hundreds of questions about the planes now.

Glenda was concerned, "Is it OK for Sue to be flying like that, being pregnant?"

I smiled and said, "The worst part is that she has to go to the bathroom fairly often and that requires them to land. She can't use a milk bottle for relief like a guy can, but she has to refuel anyway."

"Aren't you worried about her making that long a trip by herself?" Tiny asked sitting down with coffee.

"She's not by herself, Mercy's with her and you know Sue, she is very exacting, very cautious," I said, hoping I was accurately describing my pregnant, adventurous wife.

We had been sitting talking about what was going on with the business when my cell phone rang. "The 208 has been stolen. They don't know where it's at. The only thing in the hangar is the 172 and both of our log books, they tossed them out onto the floor. The plane is just gone."

"I'll be out there in fifteen minutes." I said.

"Don't rush, there is a way for us to leave right away. John Truant, one of Uncle Ben's associates, has a Beech 200 twin turbo, you know, a King Air that he wants to sell real bad. He said he would fly out with us and check me out in it if I pay for the fuel. The plane just came out of a major overhaul and he wants to fly it a little. We'll make a lot better time because the plane will go over three hundred."

"What do you want me to do about the 208?"

"Come out and call the insurance company that is on the paperwork on my desk from the purchase. You'll have to help the Aero Park make a police report. They said it was a federal crime, as it is assumed the plane was probably taken out of state."

"Are you going to be okay with this guy? Do you know him well enough?" I asked, thinking this probably isn't a good idea.

"Mercy thinks he's fine. He's an old military pilot turned lawyer that had a dream of having a small commuter airline. That's why he has this plane. It's fast, can carry almost as many as the 208, but it is expensive. It's a free ride anyway and my way to get qualified for turbines and dual engines." I could hear the enthusiasm in her voice.

"Okay, my love, fly safe and take care of yourself and the kid you're carrying, as well as Mercy. Love you."

"Love you too, Steve. Mercy is our watchdog, she just jumps into peoples' minds when something is up. She's writing you a note about the 208 and will leave it with the operations attendant. I'll call you."

Tiny was really curious, "So you and Sue really bought an airplane and now it's been stolen?"

"Yep, she was the one pushing for the strange or unusual, as always. She got her license back while we were up in Alaska and she had me get mine in San Francisco."

The whole crew was out by now, listening to the conversations and having some of the breakfast sandwiches Phil had brought.

Phil asked, "Can you fly us to some of the weekend conventions they have, like in Jacksonville, Savannah, or up in Atlanta?"

"That can be done. Sue also bought a little 172 that's perfect for short flights. It doesn't fly that fast, but it's easily twice or two and half times faster than by car. Let me know when something like that is happening and let the plane pay for itself. If you have to help a salesman close a deal, we can just fly to him and you can double up on the customer."

"Damn, that sounds great," Phil said, enthusiastic about finding another way to create sales. "I've got a bunch of ideas how we can use that plane to help the business. How big is the plane that was stolen?"

"It is a single engine turbo that can carry the pilot and nine passengers, or you can take the seats out and fill it with cargo. It flies a lot faster than most single engine planes, a little over one hundred seventy miles an hour."

"Wow, that's a hell of a plane. Hope you get it back," Tiny said.

I got up to get ready and said, "I best get out to the Aero Park and get this reported."

Tiny said, "I'll go with you if you don't mind. I love airplanes. You can show me your other plane."

Phil looked at us, then back at Judy, "Can I come along? I want to see your little plane too. It'll give me a better idea of how we can use it."

Judy and Ruth were rolling their eyes. Ruth said, "Just what we need, a new toy to distract all of these guys."

Shawna asked me what I wanted to do with the tractor today. I told her, "Nothing probably. I want to hire a couple of truck or coach body men to take it apart first. We'll probably need a team of two or three to get the job done. You and Debbie could concentrate on finding people if you want. Monday's busy enough already, because you have the three race day trucks to clean up and restock. Do what you can, and we'll be there as soon as we get the police report done."

We three guys piled into my gaudily-painted pickup and went to the park. As soon as I walked in you could feel the tension in the operations ready room. The Aero Park owner, Pete Santos, had two people at a table nearly yelling at them. Two county sheriff's deputies were there, observing the harangue from the owner.

When he looked up and recognized me, he stopped yelling and came over to me with his hand out, "Mr. Sharp, don't sue me over this, please. I'm finally making this place pay with the repair facility and the flight training. I'm sorry about your airplane. I don't know how it could be just gone."

"I'm not suing anyone, Pete, just relax," I said trying to settle the man down. "Let the investigators get to the bottom of it. I'm here to help file the theft report so I can alert the insurance company."

Pete looked relieved, "Thank God you have insurance on the plane. That's an expensive airplane to own and have stolen."

I helped the air park people and the deputies make out the report. The deputies said it was probably someone who was either going to use it for smuggling or were going to sell it to a smuggling organization. The key would be to try to remember anyone having contact with the plane in the last couple of days.

I told the deputies that I had seen the plane early Saturday afternoon when I had flown the 172 for an hour. When I left, the 172 was in front of the 208 and would have had to be moved in order to get the 208 out of the hangar. There should be prints on various parts of the plane. I also mentioned that since both of our log books had been tossed out of the stolen airplane, there might be prints there too.

The deputies called for a crime scene team to go over everything for prints. I explained that Sue had taken her log book with her, but mine would still be here. I also said that we could show his men how you handle a plane to push it out of a hangar, since the 172 would have had to be pushed all the way out and back in.

Before we went out to the hangar, Pete said, "The little girl with Sue left you this note." I opened the sealed envelope to read the note it. Mercy simply wrote: The plane is gone, I feel it. Sue will buy this new plane. We will be fine. We love you, Mercy.

We walked out to the hangar and looked at how the 172 had been pushed back in. It was nose -first into the hangar instead of being pointed out like I had left it. The door was open to the plane, but that could have been for the brake lock.

It was difficult to keep Phil and Tiny's hands off the plane before it could be dusted for prints. Pete said when the police were done he would have the plane cleaned up for me and checked over to make sure it wasn't damaged. He didn't think it would be, as the thieves were obviously airplane people.

When I said it was too bad to lose the plane, because it could carry so many people, Pete said, "Maybe Sue will look at buying Truant's Beech. That thing is class. John wants to get rid of it and is willing to sell it way under value. It will carry almost as many as the air wagon and is twice as fast."

"Yeah, but it isn't a Cessna and that's what you guys do out here," I said thinking that a Cessna dealer would want to have Cessnas around.

"We're a Cessna dealer, warranty, and service center. We also are certified to work on Beechcraft, Piper, and most other small aircraft. We can work on piston, turbo props, jet assist, even Gulfstreams. That's why the long runway. We have an old Gulfstream III in the shop right now for a major overhaul and economy retrofit."

"Well, if Sue wants to buy the plane, no one is going to stop her, that's for sure. You might want to talk to her about cost of operation though. I'm sure that thing is expensive to operate."

Pete said, "Not as bad as you would think. Since you wouldn't be using it for commercial passenger service your inspections will be cheaper, plus you already are renting hangar space."

I was still concerned about a plane like that, "A plane like that should always be flown IFR. Sue said that she and I were going to begin to get the rating, but that takes a long time, I think."

Pete smiled, "That I can help you with. It doesn't take long at all. We even have a compact seven day class that crams everything into a couple of days. I bet that's why John took his books with him. I'll bet he's teaching Sue instruments as we speak. John is a senior IP. He's usually too busy to teach, but since he's winding down his law practice, he's spent more time out here. He's looking at an A36 so he can fly around on his own. Since his wife passed on, he's been out here more than at his home. The man lives to fly, but needs a cheaper plane to do it in. You know if you and Sue play your cards right, you two could rent the Beech out and John would be your man to fly it for you. He'd be able to pick up a couple of dollars and you'd be able to pay for the plane."

"Might be a good idea, Pete. I'll talk to Sue about it. When could I begin instrument classes?"

"Tell you what, come out here this afternoon about one, and we'll start," Pete gave me the pitch. "Someone will keep you busy till five, you can decide then on mornings or afternoon. We can get you your ticket in two weeks or less on half days. If you study hard, and maybe put in some extra time this weekend, you'll be done by a week from Wednesday or Thursday. You already bought and we have installed everything we need in your 172."

Tiny and Phil were disappointed they couldn't get in the plane and were like little boys wanting to play. I promised them both that I would take them up to look around the area soon.

We drove to the shop to begin the week. The first thing I did was to take care of the calls Debbie needed me to. They were all butt kissing calls that didn't mean anything, other than the customer wanted stroking.

Next, I went through each department and had conversations with every person there. Back at the fiberglass shop, I asked Jeff how big he could make the pieces I needed. His reply was "How big do you want them?"

"How about the size of a Peterbilt coach, can you make them that big?" I asked.

"It's easy, Steve," Jeff said. "The way you do that is to make up various pieces, then mold them together. If I use my ridged technique, the shell is as strong as steel, maybe even stronger. You want me to copy that body?"

"No, I'm coming up with another design to replace that body. I want to try out something. If it works, we'll double or triple the size of your shop."

"Holy shit, I'm already two or three times as big as I thought I would be, and the orders keep rolling in. All of the guys are learning and are really working at zero imperfections. It's so far so good, with teaching these kids from scratch. Pretty soon I'll have to start paying them more, because they are getting pretty good."

"Just keep teaching. Tiny says your department is very much in the black, very profitable. Keep doing what you're doing, use people and payroll as you see fit."

"Thanks, Steve, you really know how to run a business. You find people you trust and let them run. We're all running for you."

Looking into the big lift department is always fascinating. The monsters they worked on are just too big to believe. Our building was probably the best facility you could find for a super lift shop. So far, the ramped-up output was exceeding expectations, but still far behind in work orders. They could double in size and not stay even with the orders. Jed was working toward doubling the size of his shop, but finding qualified people was going to be tough.

Abe was happy that I had found some forklifts. He said that the market for the electric lifts was way up, but the gas lifts were always a good buy. His personnel were really putting out the product lately. Abe looked good though, he didn't look overworked or tired out. This was good, as that meant a happy Abe and Alice.

The body building group now had eight people building various bodies. Our original body was still in demand and constantly had at least two complete trucks backordered. The new bodies for other trades were selling fast by local dealers. The result of having four separate demo trucks with different bodies was creating a demand from auto dealerships, as well as topper dealers. Dan said that Phil was working on a big deal with Teco and Florida Power for replacement trucks and bodies for their fleet. We had the specs and plans, and were working on them to see what it would cost to produce.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.