Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

You're not going to believe it when I tell you how I went from being a welder on a South American oil rig to a successful business owner in less than four hectic months. I know I don't. I went on vacation from the South American oil rigs and ended up in Tampa, Florida to find some peace and solitude. After renting a tiny trailer in an old time Florida trailer park, my life changed forever. My vacation turned into a crazy adventure.

In those months, there had been several instances when I would have been safer back in the sand during Desert Storm as a Marine Patrol leader. South Florida is full of crazies and was full of dope dealing nuts that were willing to do anything, I mean anything, for the money and high of the dope. Thank goodness luck was on my side even more than in Desert Storm. I was unfortunate in the sand and was injured pretty severely. The VA put me back together, but left me with a permanent limp. Not a bad limp, but noticeable, especially when I'm tired or the weather is acting up.

Funny though, the limp attracted someone who has become my wife. She was so forward that our first meeting will probably make me wonder for the rest of my life. Sue Phillips had limped into my life on a rainy morning, wearing a T-back bikini that really couldn't hold her assets. Sue is really built. She has a very riveting bubble butt, with an hourglass figure, on a barely five foot one frame. The shocker is to let your eyes try to comprehend her massive chest. She looks like she has two big party balloons attached to her chest. They are so big; Sue has wider shoulders, probably from the weight. I could go on and on about those party balloons, but let it be said, they were by far the largest set of tits I had ever seen. Almost obnoxious, but then most guys love big boobs.

Sue had a limp too. She had been in a terrible automobile accident and had been put back together by a very good orthopedist, and even better plastic surgeons. Some scars still remained on her Florida sun tanned legs, but her facial scars are only noticeable if you know where to look. Her perfect teeth are the result of the accident as she had lost all of her natural ones.

Another thing about Sue that discloses a little about her strong personality is that she used to be very heavy. Heavy enough that she figured out big girls needed nice clothes too, so she began an Internet catalog called BigGirlsClothes.com. This catalog had grown during the last few months to include her own plant that produced contract clothing and her new fashions. Anyway, while Sue was having all of the rebuilding completed on her body, she decided to lose her extra weight. She went from a short, heavy, huge breasted brunette, a true BBW, to a short, shapely, huge-breasted, brunette that wound my clock really tight. We met, we matched, and we mated, married that is. We mated too, as Sue is now pregnant with our baby that she insists is a boy.

I have no idea what she saw in me. She said it was the way I made friends and had protected our homes in the trailer park where we lived. It wasn't my looks, as I am not handsome, definitely nothing special to look at, pretty average really. I'm about a hundred ninety pounds on a not quite a six-foot frame. Actually, I'm only five eleven and a half, but if I wear big-heeled boots, I'm six feet. I used to have a big bushy beard with a few years worth of hair growth down my back. Now, I just have a mustache with the long hair down my back.

I didn't find out until after we were married that Sue was rich. Actually, she was more than rich. She had inherited a ton of money from her grandparents. This was just some icing on our success cake. My new business was making more money than could be imagined, and Sue's company was going gangbusters. We weren't being overly influenced by the big bucks, more awestruck than anything. We were going to enjoy some of our fruits for a week or month or whatever. Our companies were in good hands, so we could relax a little.

The almost three months that led up to right now had been so hectic that Sue and I decided we needed to escape for a little while. We needed to get our heads on straight, clear them out of all the crazy shit that had happened, and give our marriage a little loving start again. That's how we ended up flying to Seattle. It was the first flight available when we walked up to a Continental ticket counter.

We reached Seattle late at night for us, but still reasonably early on the west coast. We were both exhausted from our hurried departure, and probably from our recent adrenaline pumping adventures. We collected our bags and instead of renting a car, we found a taxi and asked the driver to take us to the nearest large hotel with a good restaurant.

Typical for Seattle, it was raining and chilly outside. We were going to freeze our butts off because we had not packed any cool weather gear. You would think that June would be warm, even in Seattle. We would find a store with warm clothes in the morning.

After a quick check-in and leaving our bags in our room, we went to the restaurant for a meal of something other than airplane food. They had a good menu, including French Onion Soup, a favorite of Sue's and mine. We each had soup and decided to eat light, with each of us having a large Caesar salad with a shared plate of pieces of steak, chicken, lobster, clam, shrimp, and salmon, with small bowls of sauces. It was a great way to complement the salad.

On the way back to our room we saw a workout room with an indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub, so we put on some shorts and T-shirts and grabbed our swimsuits and headed back. Thirty minutes on the treadmill and fifteen minutes using weight machines invigorated both of us. We swam for about fifteen minutes then checked the temperature of the hot tub. It was about 102 degrees, so we decided that since we didn't know what temperature would be too high for Sue, we would just pass.

Back in our room, we showered and lounged on the bed discussing how we wanted to begin in the morning. Sue offered, "I want to go see whales in the wild. Let's go out to the San Juan Islands and go on a couple of the whale watching excursions."

I answered, "I picked up a couple of brochures from the lobby about whale watching. There's one for a place called Friday Harbor. You get there by ferry, so we can rent a car and go out there. Look at these and see if there is a hotel out there you want to stay at."

Sue said, "Any will be okay. Let me call a couple to see if we can get a room."

Sue called four different places before she found a bed and breakfast that was available for three nights. She had me call the front desk to have a rental car ready for us in the morning.

The day caught up to us quickly. We snuggled down under the covers to watch the late news and weather, thinking we would practice our marital privileges but no, we both passed out holding each other.

I woke holding Sue, realizing we were not in our own bed at home, but in Seattle. I looked at the bedside clock to find it was quarter to five AM. That is eight back home, so we really did sleep in late for us.

I moved to get out of bed to hit the john, but Sue held onto me, "Where you going, hon?"

"Need the john bad, baby, be right back."

After a long pee, I washed my hands and brushed my teeth before slipping back into bed. Sue instantly got up and went to the bathroom, returning with a fresh mouth too. We snuggled, kissed, and loved each other until we agreed that it was time to enjoy the day.

When we appeared to checkout and get a car, the people at the desk looked at us a little strange as it was only six in the morning. They had a Hertz franchise, so we were able to get a Jeep Cherokee for our adventure. We asked about warm wet weather clothing and they said the only place open would be a Wal-Mart down the street, but that later in the day we should look for one of the many boating outfitters that were pretty much everywhere. We stocked up on maps and confirmed directions for the long drive out to the ferry.

Wal-Mart had a good selection of flannel shirts and water repellant jackets. We didn't go crazy, as we thought we might wish to check out one of outfitters we were told about.

On the drive out to the ferry, we passed by the city of Seattle, seeing the space needle from a distance, and passed by the football stadium. In the gloomy rainy morning it looked like any other big city, except there were hills and mountains, much different from the flat sandy Florida we were used too.

As we entered the small community where the ferry docked, we encountered two outfitters. We stopped at the first one and looked through their outerwear. A sales lady questioned us as to what we were going to do and helped us pick out a few things, including gloves. Sue and I both got waterproof hooded parkas with two separate zip-out liners. I guess it was for cool, cold, and frigid. I hope we didn't experience frigid. Both of us picked out a cap and a couple of hooded sweatshirts. Now we were ready for the soggy northwest weather. We also picked up a couple of pairs of high powered binoculars.

We were surprised to see a "Best Buy" store down the street. We went there and bought the best digital camera we could get, along with a pack of CDs and three sets of extra batteries. We thought about a video camera, but thought that would be too much of a hassle.

We had a stroke of luck when we pulled up to get in line for the ferry, as the ferry to Friday Harbor and another island was just loading. Since Friday Harbor was the second stop, we were routed to a higher deck to park among rows of cars and trucks.

As the ferry ride was going to be about three hours, we got out of the car and found they had a restaurant that was serving breakfast. We were able to eat while looking out windows at the small and large islands we passed. Some of the homes built on these islands were mansions. Amazing that all of these homes were built with materials and labor ferried out to them.

Friday Harbor was a small town complete with restaurants, bars, several small hotels, a large condominium, lots of houses, a fairly large school, and even the "Orca Museum." Since it was reasonably early, we went down to the dock where they had charter boats that went out to watch for whales. It was suggested that we sign up for this evening's and also the morning tours. They told us the evening tour was very nice and we would enjoy it. We asked about what clothing we should wear and were glad we had been to the outfitters.

We found our bed and breakfast hotel, actually sort of a motor lodge, and checked in. It was nothing special, but a rustic place on a hill overlooking the harbor area. We spent an hour or so washing and drying our flannel shirts dressing in layers to get ready for the evening whale watching tour. Downtown Friday Harbor had several bar/restaurant places. We ate a nice fresh salmon dinner at a friendly place that had a local crowd enjoying their evening libations.

We were on the dock by five for the five thirty departure. The boat was a nice sixty-foot motor launch with a wide beam. The crew of five spent a few minutes going over safety features before releasing the lines from the dock and pulling in the fenders.

The captain announced over a PA system that we should have to go only about twenty minutes out for our first sighting, as what he called J-pod had made a large circle and was headed south on their usual evening swim.

Sure enough, twenty to twenty-five minutes later the boat powered down and we could see large fins raising and lowering in the water. Every once in a while a small whale would breech by jumping out of the water, fall backwards, making a big splash. Sue was talking pictures of all the action, hoping there was sufficient light for the pictures to be clear.

The captain would start the boat about every fifteen minutes to follow the pod but would circle wide to stay a long distance from them. We found out it was a law for them to stay away from the orcas so as not to interfere with their travel. There was one very large orca that swam right at the boat but rose up before diving under the boat at what looked like the last second. One of the crew said that this one whale did that all the time as if he were playing with the boat.

There were several other tour boats out with us. Some large, like the one we were on, and some pretty small. I liked being on the larger boat for the safety aspect of it.

Sue and I were glad we were dressed warm as it was in the upper forties accented by a cold ocean breeze. Many of the other tourists stayed inside the cabin to watch the whales while Sue, I, and a few others dressed for the weather, were able to stand out on the bow for the whale show.

The captain turned back to the harbor around nine, saying we were now over an hour and a half out of Friday Harbor. It was amazing that we had moved so far away.

Back on land, Sue and I decided to go back to the little bar/restaurant for a while. I had a Dewar's first and a couple of beers while Sue stayed on her Diet Coke. We had a snack of fried squid and some shellfish while we joined in some chat with the friendly locals.

A young lady sitting near us asked if we were going on a kayak tour. She explained that there were several places that offered tours but the best was from a small harbor on the other side of the island. She said a guided tour was fun because we could possibly see orcas up close.

While Sue and the young lady got together to talk about the possibility of a Kayak tour, I was talking to a couple of locals about how so many people lived on board their boats. One guy, Dewey, said he lived aboard his hundred-foot sloop. When I commented that a person had to be pretty well off to own a boat that large, he said a rich relative had left it to him and all he had to do was to maintain it. He said he made his living writing articles and stories for nature and adventure magazines.

When I looked back at Sue, she was deep in conversation with the kayak girl. Sue turned to me and said that Connie was going to take us out in kayaks tomorrow morning to go out to see orcas up close. We were going to leave the little harbor where Connie kept her kayaks about seven, so we needed to get to bed early so we were fresh for the morning.

I should have known. When we left the bar, Connie came with us. We were directed to her apartment where Sue and Connie went inside for a minute re-appearing with Connie carrying an overnight bag. Sure enough, Sue was taking in another stray.

Back in our room Sue and Connie were very comfortable getting ready for bed. When I had finished my shower after the girls had bathed, Sue came to me in the bathroom and gave me a blistering kiss telling me, "Thought we might enjoy some company out here."

I told Sue that we didn't have any condoms. Sue gave me a smile and told me that she had bought six from the machine at the bar. "Let's enjoy ourselves."

Amazing!

Sue, my wonderful, beautiful, sexy wife can pick up little girls with just a little conversation and her animal magnetism. She says it is us together, but I think it is more her than me.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.