Marriage Boot Camp - Cover

Marriage Boot Camp

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 6: Rebellion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rebellion - A trial programme for reuniting couples by increasing their sexual activity, has complications when relationships form that were not anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Spanking  

Karen was worried. Day six of the programme and since the incident with Coach and Michael, all had been calm and her students had made the effort to perform the exercises, even the ones they weren't keen on and they'd tried to satisfy their partners and give them some pleasure. She thought anal sex would be a problem, and to some extent it was, but with the training butt plugs and some slick lubrication, she finally got them to arse fuck although most of them would only do it again if forced.

No, the source of her worry was her two pet students, Lynda and Terry. Ever since she announced that at bedtime tonight they would swap partners and for that night it would be a straight swap between couples, Alan and Margaret would exchange with Terry and Lynda and Sidney, Lesley and Pauline would do a three-way exchange with Elizabeth, Dave and Coach, the pair had gone into 'their' corner and were quietly arguing and every so often looked her way. Instinctively she knew they didn't want to swap but thought they would meekly comply if threatened. Alan, she knew, wouldn't mind getting into Lynda's cunt and Margaret wanted to feel Terry's large prick inside her. Still Karen worried as she didn't want to have to order the two lovebirds to feel the strap, not when they were getting on so well together. "I can't allow them to usurp my authority though. If they refuse, I shall have no option to have them over the bench otherwise the others will want to flout my authority too. I'm sure they will not go that far."

Still feeling unsure of herself, she stood as the couple approached hand-in-hand. Lynda acted as spokesperson. "Karen, we wish to ask you to kindly allow us to opt out of the swapping part of the programme. We believe it is totally wrong to make us have sex with others when you are trying to get couples to meld together. It seems to us, this is a move to break up relationships, not bring them together, which is the aim of the programme we believe. So far we've done everything you've asked us to do, whether we found it abhorrent or not, and yes, we've benefited from much of it, but not this. I find it utterly disgusting that I am being asked to become a whore to Alan tonight and to the others in future and that my loved one is supposed to show love for another woman. This is very, very wrong and we're asking you to reconsider it please."

They waited nervously for Karen's answer and at first she was tempted to agree but decided experiencing more than one lover was an integral part of the programme and she couldn't allow it. However, it put her in a spot. The request had been made formally and quietly in the nicest possible manner so they deserved a similar reply. She didn't feel able to shout at them in her boot camp voice. The others had obviously heard and were waiting to see what happened. She wondered if they agreed with the couple but she didn't dare ask.

"I'm sorry Lynn, this is part of the programme and you will just have to go along with it. You were told right from the start that this would happen and you will have to take part in it as you have everything else. Seeing you have only known each other for a few days and both of you have very limited experience of other lovers, the exchange will help to widen your knowledge and test your love for each other."

"And could lead to the break up of the other marriages that you are trying to pull together," Lynda replied.

"And I object to being forced to sleep with Sidney while Lesley enjoys Coach and Dave has Pauline. I get the dross." Elizabeth loudly voiced her objection to the plan.

"I agree too," Pauline interjected, "I've known Bob for only a few days and I would like to get to know him better. We get along well together and he seems to like me so I want to spend more time with him to find out if there is some chemistry that will link us. I won't do that if I'm forced to be with someone else."

The statements put Karen's back up and she felt they were pressurising her. "You will all do as you are told!" she shouted at them.

"Or?" Terry asked quietly.

"You know the answer to that. I will have no choice but to punish you."

The next move was well thought out and pre-planned and took Karen and everyone else completely by surprise. Lynda and Terry fled, not to the corner like everyone expected but to Karen's office, the only room with a lock on the door. It wouldn't withstand a battering but they could delay any entry and hopefully negotiate. Karen was going to have them thrashed so it might as well be for something serious. Through the glass panel in the wall Karen used to observe the goings-on in the room, they saw her take out her mobile and seconds later the phone in the room rang.

"You're in real trouble now. Don't make it worse for yourselves. Come on out before we have to force our way in and really wallop your hides." Terry could hear the anger in her voice and put the phone down.

"Her computer's on. I'll try and email my boss." Lynn sat and opened the link. "Can you get an outside line on the phone?" Being a trained typist, her fingers flashed over the keyboard.

"Just get the auto switchboard and it wants a password."

Outside, Elizabeth and Pauline were still arguing with Karen and the officers were trying to herd all the participants to the couch end of the room and away from the office.

<Boing! You have mail!>

<will phone governor immediately Carolyn>

When they next looked through the window, more uniformed officers had arrived, some surrounded the office while others helped the officers to prevent the rest of the group interfering. The number of men waiting outside for the chance to burst in, caused the pair great concern but they hugged each other and waited to see what would happen next.

The phone rang again but stopped before Terry picked it up. Dave and April stood outside the window but at the moment just peered in. "If things get serious, hit the fire alarm button. That will disconcert them for a while, I think they may try a stand-off situation for the moment knowing there is a limit to the time we can hold out. Don't know what they might do when they recapture us but I want you to know, I love you Lynda Rossman and want to be with you always." Lynda's answer was to hug and kiss him. "I love you too, Terrence Forsythe and want to be with you always."

They parted when a disturbance was heard the other side of the door and then it went quiet again. "Coach has arrived," Terry remarked after looking between the bodies of the two guards that almost covered the windows.

"What the hell is going on? You've not thrashed any more cleaners have you Karen?" She quickly filled him in making sure he understood they had refused to obey her instructions.

"Save them Bob, she was going to make them fuck people they didn't want to and she was going to separate us tonight and let Sidney fuck me. They asked her ever so nicely and..." Pauline tried to have her say but Karen cut in sharply. "They refused when I wouldn't change my mind and then locked themselves in. We can break in but..." Her voice showed her emotion and there were tears in her eyes. Her mind registered the fact that this could easily ruin the whole project.

"But there would be an inquiry and a big stink. Any way of talking to them?" Karen handed him her mobile. "Speed dial 6"

"Move from the window, Dave, I want them to see who is phoning." He moved closer to the room.

Tears ran down Lynda's face as she answered the phone with just a 'hello'. "Hi Lynn. As you can see this is Coach and, if you'll let me, I'll try and sort this situation. Please don't do anything stupid like setting off the alarm so we have the riot squad here, they've sent enough bods here now to put down a battalion of armed men. I'd like to settle this peacefully. Karen's told me her side of things and Pauline added hers so can you calmly tell me what this is all about?"

Lynda was part way through her story when the governor entered. Karen's face fell. This was the end of the project, the end of her career, or perhaps just the end. Finish. Coach glanced at him and gave him the thumbs up sign, more to let his boss know he was handling things than any sign that progress was being made.

Lynda finished her explanation and asked, "What's going to happen now?" Terry had his ear to the phone too.

"Looks like we're going to miss dinner," he grinned but then became serious, "I'll have to have a word with the others before answering that. Keep calm for few minutes." The few minutes became nearly half an hour and all the time the pair in the locked room watched anxiously as Coach ushered out all the new officers that had been brought in to quell a disturbance and gathered everyone else into the circle of couches. Finally he stood in front of the window and used Karen's phone.

"You may not know the gentleman with me is Governor Hales and it seems your lawyer called him so he's keen to come to an amicable settlement. Karen is now more agreeable to retracting the order that you must let others fuck you but," and he spoke very quietly so others didn't hear, "She's lost face and will want some recompense for agreeing not to have you spanked again. You refused her orders so you have to be punished but the Governor has refused to sanction another strapping. You're boss seems to have put him on his guard and he doesn't want an outside enquiry into the affair. That's as far as we've got in negotiations. You've gained the concession that you will not be forced to sleep with others and you will not be given a thrashing, now we have to decide what sanctions to impose on you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.