Marriage Boot Camp - Cover

Marriage Boot Camp

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 5: Cleaner trouble

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Cleaner trouble - A trial programme for reuniting couples by increasing their sexual activity, has complications when relationships form that were not anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Spanking  

"Wakey, wakey!" Even Karen didn't want to get up but she had to get the group to the gym for their 6:30 slot. Eventually with a little chivvying with light taps of the strap, they were all in their gowns and slippers and hand in hand ready to be marched to the gym. Michael needed considerable persuasion before he moved but Karen was determined there were some things he would have to do and gym was one of them. She noticed his eyes had lost their faraway look and he was aware of his surroundings but she feared he was very angry too and his arse was sore and only the presence of the officers forced him to act normally, or nearly so. "Perhaps Pauline was right in that we were overtaxing his brain by withholding some things from him." He scowled at his wife when made to hold her hand but said nothing.

Coach was in a good mood. "Com'mn in me beauties, hang them stupid smocks up cus they only get in the way and hide nothing much and I need to see how much exercise your arses can take. I guess your muscles will be a bit stiff today and maybe they'll still be tender. Face the wall. Oh, yes. Some are really tender I can see and colourful too. Okay, first we'll do a circuit of the room..." By the time the half hour was up, all were sweating and were rubbing their sore bottoms. Coach washed Elizabeth but Pauline and the professor washed themselves.

"Are you one of the girls who are free tonight?" Coach asked.

"Not really, I think Dave should be free until the four o'clock shift. Pauline may be. I expect Professor Whale will work half the night so you should get a good night's sleep ... if that's what you want." Elizabeth laughed. She quite liked Coach but fancied Dave more. Before they left, Coach had a word with Karen.

"Today, we are going to build on what we learned yesterday," Karen started the morning's lesson, "First the all important foreplay and then a change of position into the so-called doggie style when the man enters the woman from the rear, like Michael did yesterday, but without the force and with consideration for the woman's tender bum..."

"Knock. Knock." Giggles. Karen wasn't pleased at the interruption. Two women, in orange prison garb with their names stencilled across their chest, stood at the door, a cleaning cart in front of them. "Please ma'am they've sent us to change the sheets and clean the room," the older of the two said trying not to giggle further. The younger one just stood, eyes and mouth wide open.

"Sit on the bed over there by the officers and wait until I've shown the film and then we'll see what we can arrange. And shut the giggling otherwise you might find out how we deal with miscreants here." She turned back to her class. For the morning only, I've been able to enlist the help of these two fine young lads, Colin and Joe, to service our two single ladies. I'm assured they know what they are doing but we'll soon find out. First we'll watch the DVD."

Hardly had it started and the girls giggled and the older one's voice commented on the film. Annoyed, Karen paused it. "Stand up!" The women jumped at the barked command. "I warned you what might happen if you gave me cause for complaint. Perhaps now is the time for you to find out."

"Whatcha go'in to do ma'am? Spank our botties?"

"Stand up please Pauline. A little more than a spanking I think Millie." No one enlightened Millie that the stripes were not Karen's doing.

"Yer wouldna do that to me! I'm not in yer group of weirdo's."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.