Marriage Boot Camp - Cover

Marriage Boot Camp

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 3: The first session

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The first session - A trial programme for reuniting couples by increasing their sexual activity, has complications when relationships form that were not anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Spanking  

"We're all ready when you are Karen. Three female officers outside the women's cells and two male officers, three when I get there, ready outside the men's. They all asleep?"

"Thanks George. All except for the professor and he's mumbling calculations or something as usual. I wonder just what is going on in his mind. Doubt I would understand it anyway! I'll give them a few more minutes and then a sharp awakening, boot camp style, seeing that's what they think it is. We should make it to the gym by 6:30 for our half hour. They won't know what time it is anyway."

Giving the rest of the control room crew the thumbs up, they eagerly watched the cell screens to see the reaction. Most of the participants spent the night tossing and turning, probably wondering what would happen now the last day of isolation was over.

Swiftly Karen brought the cell lights up to full brightness and pressed the microphone button, already set to maximum volume. "Wakey, wakey!" she yelled, "Use the loo and be ready to move in five minutes. Repeat, use the loo and be ready to move in five minutes. No washing or other activities. We have officers with nice leather straps ready to chivvy along any stragglers. Your lazy days are over. Move!" Karen left the control room staff laughing at the antics going on in the cells while she made her way to the female's cells wing.

Looking at her watch, and noting they'd had six minutes, she gave the signal for the doors to be opened. Each occupant received a scanty hospital gown and a pair of light, one-size-fits-all elasticated slippers, and ordered to put them on. Margaret and Lesley wanted to know what was going on but the officers abruptly ordered them to be silent and then formed the group in single file for the march to the male wing where the men were already lined up. The all-one-size gowns hardly covered the bums of the taller people, and being low necked, they hardly covered anything important on the women. Margaret and Lesley had difficulty in containing their breasts and tried to hold the neckline to prevent them bouncing out.

"Hold your partner's hand," and when they'd linked up, she ordered, "March!" Like a junior school outing they walked hand in hand to the gym. Only Lynn in the middle walked without a partner. All were a bit awed by the uniformed officers carrying leather straps to make much of a protest. Sid did a bit of muttering but was quickly quietened down so they arrived in a semi-orderly fashion to where Coach waited.

His face lit up with a wide grin when he saw their unconventional dress. "Well, you've been cooped up for a long while so now we've got to knock the knots out of your muscles. I can see just by looking at you standing there that most of yer haven't done any gym for a long while, except perhaps missy there," he pointed to Pauline, "But I won't be accepting that as any excuse for not trying. You're going to need to be fit for the exercises you'll be doing later." He grinned and most of them guessed what he referred to. "To ensure you do, I've got this little old belt to help you on your way." He cracked the narrow belt about three feet long to make them jump. Terry was shocked and Lynn looked as though she was about to cry but she didn't. Sidney took an aggressive posture as though he was ready to take on Coach but two officers moved slightly nearer and he changed his mind.

"First a brisk walk to the end of the hall and then a trot back, touch the wall and run as fast as you can there and back again. Go!" It's doubtful if the Professor heard a word and he hadn't moved by the time the others were well along the hall. A sharp crack with the belt across his arse brought him back to the present and he turned towards Coach as if intending to argue but decided against it and followed the others at a slow pace. Twice more he felt its sting before he returned to the base point. Elizabeth too, felt its touch for not trying to run fast and she caught it again when she protested at the treatment. None of the hits were hard but they stung enough to be irritating.

Then it was the knees bend, arm stretch routines. The three well built ladies, Margaret, Elizabeth and Lesley, had trouble with these especially when their breasts flopped around inside (and many times outside) their gowns but Coach didn't award any further doses of his strap. Alan, the Professor and Sid, the taller men, had trouble keeping their pricks hidden but for the onlookers, it provided a hilarious spectacle and the officers could barely keep from laughing outright.

"What do you think of them Diane?"

"We should be filming them for Comic TV, Karen. Pauline is showing off, her husband is a cross between an overgrown penguin and a whale and moves about the same, Lynn is trying but is also trying to hide her tits and bottom, the others are making a half-hearted effort. We'll have to watch Sid though, he looks to be seething but that might change when we get to the sex part. Elizabeth isn't too happy either and I think she'd rather be in charge and not participating. It'll soon be over for them, just the press-ups to do if Coach keeps to his usual routine." So it was, although few managed more than half a dozen and the professor didn't do one.

Finally Coach blew a whistle. "That's all for today. Just think yourselves lucky I'm in a good mood because few of you put much effort into it and you'll certainly feel the sting of the belt tomorrow if you don't. And I don't care how big or small your arse is!"

Karen ordered everyone to the showers. "Wash your partners, I don't want any one washing themselves. Make sure you clean everywhere. Men to wash the women first. Coach, you're sweaty too so would you mind partnering Lynn?"

"My pleasure." Lynn though was not so sure that she wanted to be washed by a strange man in a room full of other naked people whom she didn't know but she knew more than that would happen to her in the coming days. The flimsy gown, did at least partly hide her modesty but soon she wouldn't even have that.

"Hang your gowns on the pegs and put your slippers on the bench and remember which number is yours, not that it matters much, everything is the same size." Karen tried to give the programme the 'boot camp feel' by continually issuing orders. "Don't be shy, you're all going to see a lot more of each other before you leave and we'll do the intros after breakfast."

Lynn blushed as Alan's prick accidentally brushed her leg when he tried to pass and when she turned away it was only to see Coach shucking out of his sweat pants a revealing his half-hard prick. She wanted to run, she wanted to hide, she regretted not taking the opportunity to leave and yet she was strangely excited. "C'mmon Lynn, no good you trying to cover your tits, I'm going to be washing them shortly." Coach took her arm and led her under a free showerhead. "You've nothing to be ashamed of," he went on while he soaped her hair, "You've a better figure than most of the other girls. Not every man wants a woman with big floppy tits." He kept up a stream of one-sided conversation as he worked down her body, back and front. "Yours are nice and firm and I can tell you're enjoying it because the way the nipples have hardened." Behind her blushes, Lynn was indeed enjoying it although she wouldn't have admitted it.

By the time he'd finished washing her genitals, she was fully aroused and she could see he was too and by the time she'd washed his prick, it was rock hard and she wondered if he'd rape her. She could see some of the other men were in the same state but it was their wives doing the washing, women who they were familiar with and not a man they'd met a little over half an hour previously.

"No wanking your men off girls. We need to save their spunk for later. Just wash them and head for the dryers." Lynn looked around at the others trying to get dry in the warm airflow. All the men, except for the professor, had full or partial erections and the women's nipples protruded.

"Gowns and slippers on. Breakfast." Once more they were formed up to walk hand-in-hand to the staff mess, causing amused and ribald comments from the officers and staff they passed. Coach walked with Lynn but didn't hold her hand.

In the staff mess hall, three round tables each with seats for eight people were arranged in a group in one corner of the hall and slightly away from the main section. Even so, they had to join the queue with the other staff. Lynn thought everyone was leering at her but was comforted by the fact that she could partly hide behind the bulky Margaret and with Coach behind, she was able to keep partially hidden. As she waited in line, she wondered if Coach fancied her or if his intention was just to get his prick into her cunt. Deliberately the officers seconded to the group scattered themselves at the three tables. Conversation was generally quiet and reserved. Most just gave their first name and joked about the gym lesson or speculated on what was to come. Behind this was the remembrance of the body underneath the gown in front of them or the possible assessment of the officer that sat by them.

The exception was the professor. Throughout the meal he roundly attacked his wife for blackmailing him into the programme and insisted that he was going to see the governor to get his release and back to his work. He even turned his anger on Karen when she came to his table and asked him to be quiet, and lectured her long and loudly as to her motives for running such a course."

"That's extra punishment for you," she said quietly as she sat down again. Her words reminded everyone of their punishment session after breakfast.


"Time for the proper introductions," Karen announced. "This room is your home for the next two weeks. In a previous life it was a spacious prison sports hall so it is plenty big enough for our use, even when we take a dozen couples. As you can see, there are six double beds along each side, with curtain separators which can be pulled to hide the bed from the neighbouring occupants but not from anyone in front and, when the next intake comes, not from those over the other side of the room. Our officers will be sleeping in those beds this time. During our daytime practice sessions, the curtains will be pushed back so everyone can see what is happening with the others. There will be no hiding places so forget about your modesty. You are all in the same boat and for most of the time you will be naked like you are now. Only when we walk to the gym or the mess hall, will you be allowed clothing. You'll soon get used to it and become familiar with each other." The statement didn't please Elizabeth, who liked to wear chic or sensual clothing.

"The couches grouped in this semi-circle are for two people so I don't wish to see anyone sitting alone and feel free to cuddle and fondle each other as intimately as you wish unless it is a lesson time. Fucking is allowed and it doesn't have to be with your spouse. Lynn for the time being is the exception but I, or one of the officers, will fill the space when necessary. We have TV and instructional DVD's, which I suspect some of you will regard as pornographic, as well as more middle of the road films. The bench in the front of us is, I'm sure you've already guessed, the punishment bench. After this morning's session, it will only be used for punishments you earn for not attempting the exercises, swearing or assaulting the officers or others on the programme."

"What sort of punishment?" Margaret asked nervously. Like most of them, she was thinking of hand spanking, possibly over someone's lap, the bench added a new dimension to the scene.

Karen quickly disillusioned them. "It will always be with one of the straps. We intend it be a punishment and felt some of you might actually enjoy having your bums gently warmed by a hand that rubs as well as smacks. We'll come to your punishments in a while, first I'll introduce you to each other although I know some of you did that at the breakfast table." Before she could do that there were cries of outrage at being made to lie on a bench and be flogged with a strap and Sid, shouted that no one would get him on the bench. "I wouldn't be too sure about that Sid. If you struggle and resist, you will only earn more strokes of the strap and this room is being monitored too so if the officers here are insufficient to control you, more will quickly arrive. For your own sakes, you are advised to lie on the bench quietly and allow yourselves to be fastened down. I tossed a coin earlier to see which sex would wield the strap first, the women lost, therefore the men will determine the severity of this morning's strapping. Now let me get on and do the intros." She introduced each pair in turn according to her list and gave a very brief resume of why they were there.

"The programme for today. In a few minutes we'll get the punishments over and after a shower, each pair can put ointment on their bottoms and try to comfort each other. During that time, if you wish to fuck you can, if you can, or you can sit together on a couch or lie on the bed. You can use the toilets at the end of the room at any time there is not a lecture on and in the same room, there are washing and showering facilities. There's a locker for each of you with toiletries, and other stuff you may need. After lunch we will practice oral sex, again this will be with your partner. Tonight you will sleep with your partner but in order for you to get a wider sexual experience, later in the week you are at liberty to go to bed with a different partner. For the next two weeks your daytime partner will generally be your spouse but others may be included and maybe the officers here too. At night we will encourage you to practice the techniques you learn during the day, with the person you spend the night with. I'll fit you into the system somehow Lynn."

This sparked a lot of questions which Karen answered for ten minutes and then called a halt. "Let's get the punishments over and done with and then we can get on with the more enjoyable stuff. Remember, this could be your only punishment unless you refuse to try any of the exercises or rebel in some other way." She looked directly at Sid and then at the Professor. "Most of you, no all of you are here because you have reason to be angry with your partner. They've either been unfaithful or injured you in some way, probably like you have treated them. This session is so that you can work out that anger and erase that bad feeling. You will get your own back, so treat is as a wiping of the slate. Afterwards, treat each other as though you are starting anew, like you did when you were courting or on your honeymoon. Here you will have plenty of opportunity for that and instruction on ways to please each other.

I said earlier, that the male partner will determine the punishment level you get. I will call up each pair in turn and the men will use the strap first and depending on the anger and the resentment you feel, you can give from 12 to 40 strokes. They must be good hard strokes and not gentle tickles but the man determines the number. Each pair can be different. When the woman has had her strapping, the other will get the same number so remember that men. No matter how strong you think you are, or how weak you perceive your wife, she can, and I'm sure, will, be able to wallop your backsides just as hard as you do hers. This punishment is the payback for the treatment you received from each other before you came so take a five minutes to think about it and discuss it between yourselves while the officers set the bench to the right height."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.