Life Is a Soap Opera - Cover

Life Is a Soap Opera

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 26

Gabriel lit some candles around the bedroom and turned the sheets down on the bed. He was the luckiest guy in the world. He was married to the most beautiful woman in the world and had found love again.

The minutes passed slowly, but soon enough he heard Bailey approach. He turned his head and saw his bride standing in the doorway.

His cock jerked in his pants. His eyes got wide. His heart started to pound.

Illuminated in the soft glow of the candles, Bailey had changed into his dream wedding dress. She wore a white cupless corset. Her breasts were exposed for him to see, their nipples pointing right out at him. A lace garter belt held up thigh-high stockings.

She wore no panties over her freshly-shaved pussy. His eyes ran down her body. Over her soft, round hips. Past her shapely legs to her high-heels.

Then back up, lingering on her breasts. A heart-shaped white gold pendant hung from a lace choker. Her hair was still pulled back, but Bailey had put on a thin veil that fell down past her shoulders.

In her hands, Bailey held a small bouquet of flowers. She stood there expectantly, a far cry from the shy girl Gabe met almost a year and a half before.

"You are so beautiful," he said once he found his voice. Bailey blushed.

Gabe walked over to where she stood. He walked around her one time, his eyes devouring her form.

With one motion, he picked her up and cradled her in his arms. She kissed him right behind the ear and he stepped over the threshold into their bedroom. Carrying her the short distance across the room, he set her down on the edge of the bed.

She surprised him by standing. Placing the flowers on the nightstand, she took his hands and looked into his eyes.

Her big brown orbs were filled with love. She smiled contentedly.

"I, Bailey Dawn Crawford, take you, Gabriel Jonathan MacKenzie, to be my husband. I will be your loving wife, your gourmet chef, your steady business partner and your willing whore. I promise not to nag you or ask you to run an errand during a football game. Oh, and the blowjobs don't stop now that we're married. We're going to fuck like rabbits and I'm going to bear your children. I'm going to grow old with you and I will love you every day for the rest of my life."

The pair of them laughed. Gabe brought his wife's hands to his lips and he kissed them.

"I, Gabriel Jonathan MacKenzie, take you, Bailey Dawn Crawford, to be my wife. I will be your strength and your light. I will not take you for granted when times are good, and I will not shut down and withdraw when things get bad. Every day, I will tell you two things: that I love you and that you are the most beautiful woman in the world. I will be your loving husband, the father of your children and I will grow old with you. I promise lots of foreplay, cuddling and I will never ask you for a threesome."

Gabe took his wife in his arms. They kissed, softly at first, then more passionately. His hands roamed her body. His fingertips left a trail of goosebumps all over her body.

She made no move to undress him. Apparently, she was really turned on by a man in a tuxedo!

His hands cupped her ass and he lifted her back up on the bed. Her eyes were level with his.

Bailey moaned as he kissed across her face to her ear. She gasped when he hit that spot just right.

Using his tongue, Gabe traced the nerve that runs down the side of her neck causing her to squeal with delight.

All the while, he kneaded her breasts. They were so big. So soft. When he rolled her nipples between his fingers, she thrust her chest forward and had to bit her lip to keep from screaming.

Gabe's lips sucked on her collarbone, just as she liked. Then he kissed his way into the valley between her breasts. Bailey's fingers ran through his hair and she pulled him into her cleavage.

"Oh, god, Gabe," she moaned. "That feels so good."

He suckled on her nipples for a long time. When he wasn't kissing one of her breasts, he was squeezing or pressing his palm against it.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out tonight," she promised.

"Not before I eat you out," Gabe countered.

Bailey giggled. "Then get eating because I need some wedding night cock!"

He couldn't help it. Gabriel burst out laughing. It was the kind of rich, hearty laughter that was shared among friends and lovers. He knew Bailey was a cheap date, and she had easily consumed enough champagne to be flying like a kite.

But in her eyes, he saw the corner of her heart that was reserved specifically for him. Her face was flush with excitement. As was the rest of her. Bailey's nipples were crinkled up and her labia were swollen in anticipation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.