Life Is a Soap Opera - Cover

Life Is a Soap Opera

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 2

Bailey lay back on her bed. Her breasts, though heavy, still sat upright on her chest.

She cried out, despite trying not to wake her sister in the bed next to hers. Her fingers worked between her legs.

As she had every night for the past week, Bailey imagined that Gabriel MacKenzie was making love to her. Her body shuddered with pleasure as thoughts of her prom "date" raced through her mind.

Imagining him mounting her in her bed ... bending her over the couch ... eating her out in the back of his car...

Every scenario played over and over in her head. She cupped one of her breasts while playing with herself. The thought of him suckling on her nipples made her spine tingle.

Whimpering as she approached her climax, Bailey squeezed her eyes shut. Her hand moved faster.

She imagined that she was his wife. Accompanying him to the Emmy Awards. Visiting him on the set of his latest movie or TV show. Laying out on the back of their yacht.

Her fingers pressed on the nub of her clit. Her pussy was slick.

From head to toe, her body began to shake. She imagined him taking her from behind, impaling her on his cock.

With a gasp, her pussy seemed to explode. Her toes tingled. She curled up into the fetal position, waves of pleasure radiating out from between her legs.

Bailey shivered for a few minutes, then fell into a fitful sleep, dreaming of red carpets and babies and her handsome lover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.