What Are Friends For? - Cover

What Are Friends For?

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A couple who have enjoyed exhibitionism for several years invite their two best male friends to join them in expanding their horizons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

It was almost time for Mike’s friends to show up. I don’t know which of us is more nervous. For myself, I’m so nervous I can almost hear my heart beating. I can almost feel the blood rushing through my veins. My knees are a little shaky and I’m tingling all over. And the guys aren’t even here yet!

I guess we’ve been slowly leading up to this for quite some time now. But the real catalyst was what happened last weekend. I suppose I should back up a little. I need to explain a little about us and the events which led up to the things which my husband and I are anticipating are about to happen this afternoon.

My name is Toni. I’m twenty-eight. My husband is thirty-four. We’ve been married for six years. We didn’t really talk much about kids before we got married. But shortly after the wedding we discussed it and we decided to wait five years before having any kids. We talked it over at the end of those five years and decided we enjoy waiting. We enjoy it so much we decided to just keep waiting. The truth is, neither one of us is really parent material. We like kids when they belong to other people and we don’t have to live with them. We were both relieved when we realized that neither one of us has a burning desire to reproduce.

Mike is 6’2” and weighs about 195. He’s very handsome and very intelligent and he can still wear the clothes he wore when he graduated from high school. In fact, I think he still does wear some of them! It isn’t that he’s too cheap to buy new ones. He just likes what he likes. He wears the same damn things every weekend when he’s lounging around the house.

I am 5’6” and weigh 112. And I can still wear my cheerleader costume. And sometimes, when the mood is right, I do. I’m a natural blonde. I have blue eyes. I have a very slender figure and small breasts. Like most women, I suppose, I wish my breasts were larger. But the shapely pair I have look good on my slender frame and Mike seems perfectly happy with them. Oh, and Mike says I have an ass like a fifteen-year-old. I don’t know what he’s doing looking at the asses of fifteen-year-old girls. But I overlook it as long as it’s my ass he comes home to.

We both have a healthy appetite for sex and I believe that over the years we have both become very good at it. We’re turned on by pretty much the same things. We were both pretty naïve in the beginning but we’ve learned a lot now that we’re out on our own. As time has passed, the list of things which turn us on has grown. We’re pretty open minded and willing to experiment.

We both get a big charge out of it when I show off a little. I’ve flashed truckers on the interstate. We read about it and it sounded like harmless fun. It was a thrill at first. But it seems so impersonal. And when one of those big fucking trucks starts drifting into your lane at seventy miles an hour it can really kill a sexual buzz.

I like to wear revealing clothing when we go out. We eat out pretty often. When we’re out I never pass up a chance to flash my panties at a guy, or guys, at a nearby table. And all those peeks the waiter gets when he looks down my top and sees a little flash of nipple are not unintentional. Those things turn Mike and me both on and we always end up in bed later, fucking each other silly.

Another little game we like to play involves light bondage. We aren’t into heavy S&M or anything. Pain is a definite no-no. But there are ropes with leather cuffs permanently attached to the four corners of our bed. I love to be helpless, tied up and teased for hours. I enjoy it at least as much as Mike loves doing it to me. And trust me ladies, it’s even better with the blindfold on. I have never felt so free to enjoy some good hot sex as I do when I’m spread eagled on our bed, restrained and blindfolded.

We have spent entire weekends that way. Mike will fasten my cuffs and blindfold me. He usually gets out his camera and spends fifteen or twenty-minutes taking pictures of my nude body. Then the teasing starts. He runs his hands over my body, gently, teasing my sensitized flesh with his fingertips, a soft shaving brush, or a soft feather.

He can be very cruel. He brings me right to the point of orgasm, over and over, and then stops suddenly. It drives me into a sexual frenzy and I have screamed at the top of my lungs on more than one occasion, begging him to let me cum.

Sometimes he does. But far more often he makes me wait. Often, as he lies beside me and teases my body, he will talk to me in his quiet, sexy voice, telling me how hot I look and threatening to call up some of his friends and invite them to come over. He tells me he’s going to allow them to take pictures of my helpless nude body, touch me, and then fuck me until they can’t get it up anymore.

There have been many occasions when I have reached orgasm from listening to his soft voice making those deliciously evil threats in my ear. And while I am having that long awaited orgasm I am frequently screaming, “YES! DO IT! CALL THEM, DAMN IT! LET ALL YOUR FRIENDS FUCK ME!!”

That is normally the point at which he loses his self-control, jumps on top of me and fucks me half to death, a very pleasant death. I cum over and over as he fucks me violently while I pull at my restraints as if I were a rape victim trying desperately to escape this fate worse than death.

And after we reach orgasm it starts all over again. There have been many weekends when we stopped only for bathroom breaks, a glass of water and an occasional snack to keep our strength up.

Wow! I’m getting hot writing all this down!

Back to what I was saying. Mike has two friends who live nearby. One of them is Tyler. Mike and Tyler have been friends since high school. Tyler is a great guy. He’s a little pudgy, but not fat. Not yet anyway. I guess he will be someday. Maybe I should start nagging him. Everyone loves Tyler. I believe he’s the most entertaining man I’ve ever met. He’s hilarious. He always keeps us in stitches. He can tell a joke or a story like nobody you ever saw. One night, after a party, after most of the guests had gone home, four or five couples sat around in our backyard while Tyler told jokes and funny stories all night long. He was still going when we decided to go to a nearby restaurant for breakfast at seven the next morning!

Tyler isn’t all that lucky when it comes to the ladies. He has been married once and he has had a string of serious relationships over the years. He falls in love hard, but always with the wrong women. It’s sad really. I think he’d made a great husband and as I mentioned, he needs a good woman to nag him a little.

So that’s my husband Mike, and Tyler. The third musketeer is Cale. Cale is a few years older. He’ll be forty on his next birthday. Mike met him at work and they became friends almost immediately. Cale and his wife lived down the street from us from just after we married and bought our home. The four of us, and Tyler and his current true love more often than not, used to get together all the time. Unfortunately, Cale’s wife died of cancer almost four years ago.

Cale was a wreck for a long time after that. But we kept a close eye on him and we made sure he wasn’t alone much. I kept him fed and helped out with his housework until he started to pull himself together. He’s different now, much quieter than he used to be, more serious. But he’s a wonderful person. He’d do anything for you, whether he knows you or not. He’s the most caring and giving person I know. I still cry sometimes when I think about how much he misses Jennifer. He hasn’t looked at another woman since. Even now, four years later.

Mike, Tyler and Cale have become very close over the years. They are my friends too, of course. But they do a lot of guy things together. I started getting included in their little group a little more often about a year ago when Mike built a home theater in a section of our basement.

He walled off a large section of the basement, installed a top of the line eighty-five-inch, television and a sound system that can rock the house. We put in some leather recliners, a couple of leather couches, an expensive carpet with pile so deep you sink in up to your ankles, and we lined the walls with dark curtains to keep the bass from bursting our eardrums. There’s a wet bar and a refrigerator in the back of the room and a small but modern bathroom through a door in the back of the room.

Now our two friends come here to watch at least one sporting event almost every weekend. I’m not a sports nut like they are. But I enjoy watching NASCAR and cheering for the drivers I think are cute. And we still root for our respective college football teams during football season. But to be honest, I hang around with them more because I enjoy their company than because of any interest in sports.

When the guys come over I always made it a point to dress kind of sexy. Nothing too blatant, but I enjoy teasing them and flirting with them. They seem to enjoy it, too. And it turns Mike on to watch me with them.

Both men have benefited from frequent peeks down my tops. And I often sit around in a very short miniskirt without being all that careful about how close together my knees are.

For me, and Mike too, this is a lot more fun than flashing truckers or strangers in restaurants. And when we talk about it in bed later we always imagine what it would be like if it went beyond a little casual exhibitionism between friends. But it has always been just fantasy. We never really considered doing anything with them. Not until last week.

Last week we were watching the race. It was a particularly boring race for me. My current favorite hunky driver wrecked early. Nothing unusual about that. Once he was out of the race I lost interest. Before long I fell asleep on one of the couches.

That was early in the race. For the next three hours I lay there on that couch while the guys watched the race. I was wearing a miniskirt and a crop top that day. As I slept my skirt quickly edged up until my sexy little thong was peeking out from underneath.

Mike didn’t notice at first. He wasn’t paying any attention until he glanced at Tyler and saw him staring at me.

Mike looked over to see what had grabbed Tyler’s attention. When he was telling me about it later he said he got an instant hard on. As I moved around in my sleep my skirt had risen up so far that the entire front of my thong was exposed. Not that there was that much of it to expose, just a little piece of spiderweb thin cloth that only just covered my narrow opening.

Mike looked away quickly. He didn’t want Tyler to know he’d been caught. But after that he kept an eye on both Tyler and Cale. He soon realized both men were paying a lot more attention to me than to the race.

Mike told me later that I napped sprawled out and exposed like that for a very long time. But eventually I shifted over onto my back and the crop top I was wearing inched up until the lower third of my breasts were exposed. My sexy little crop top only just barely covered my nipples. Not long after that, still sound asleep, I lifted an arm and put it over my face. When I did, the crop top inched up a little further, uncovering the bottom portion of my nipples. By that time both Tyler and Cale were staring unabashedly at my increasingly exposed sleeping body.

Shortly after my nipples started peeking out Tyler glanced over and saw that Mike was aware of my exposure and that both men were having trouble not staring.

Mike told me he had never seen Tyler so embarrassed in his life. The poor man tried to stutter an apology. Mike said he held up his hand, chuckled and said, “Hell Tyler! I can’t blame a man for looking. She’s pretty damned hot, isn’t she?”

Tyler stared at Mike for a minute to make sure his best friend wasn’t upset. Then he nodded slowly and turned back to stare at me.

Mike said he had turned the volume on the race down to where they could just barely hear it so it wouldn’t wake me. Then all three men stared at me for several more minutes.

Mike said Cale whispered in awe, “She’s so fucking beautiful!”

He got up then and walked over to where I was sleeping peacefully on the couch. He swears his original intention was to cover me up. I’m not sure I believe him.

Instead of covering me up, he reached down and slowly eased the crop top up until my breasts were completely exposed. He heard both men gasp loudly when he exposed my breasts. He said that knowing his two best friends were staring at my tits was so exciting he almost came in his pants.

Mike continued to stand there and stare down at me. He said it was all he could do to keep from reaching down and squeezing my nipple. He stared for a little longer. He was so excited that at first he wasn’t even aware that Tyler and Cale had both gotten up and were standing on either side of him, staring down at my panties and my exposed tits, all three of them were close enough to reach down and touch my nearly naked body.

Cale had whispered, “We shouldn’t be doing this. It isn’t right.”

Tyler had quietly responded, “Maybe not. But she likes showing off. She does it all the time. I don’t think she’d be mad.”

Mike agreed with both of them. He wasn’t sure what to do. He could have reached down and covered me up again. Or he could have just left me like that. Instead, he reached down and inched my skirt up a little more.

They stood over me for a long time before Mike said, “I need a fucking beer! I’ll be right back. Do you guys want one?”

They both nodded. They seemed incapable of speech. He wanted to give them a little time alone with my sleeping, very exposed body so he ignored the wet bar and went upstairs to get three beers. The first thing he did when he left the room was adjust his hard-on in his pants.

He came back down a few minutes later. Both men were still standing beside the couch staring down at me. And they both had obvious erections. He said he almost felt sorry for them, especially Cale.

He gave them each a beer and after a couple more minutes they all sat down. Mike said they glanced at the race from time to time but by then no one was really paying attention.

Later, when he was telling me what had happened while I was asleep, he said I shifted in my sleep slightly a few times after that. But I remained uncovered like that for the rest of the race. I had remained topless for nearly three hours!

What Mike didn’t know until we went to bed that night, and what the others still don’t know, is that I had not been asleep that entire time. I woke up with about an hour still left until the end of the race. I had come awake slowly. I moaned softly and my hand slid down onto my stomach. I didn’t open my eyes. I heard the race still droning on quietly and I thought I might just go back to sleep for a little while longer. It took me a minute to realize all was not as it should be with my clothing.

I assumed my skirt probably had ridden up. The thought that the guys could see my sheer, tiny little thong had me tingling. I didn’t realize at first that my breasts were exposed!

I opened one eye slightly with the intention of glancing down to see just how much of my little thong was exposed to my husband and our two good friends. When I saw my breasts completely exposed I almost screamed out loud!

Actually, I’m not sure why I did what I did. I’m not sure why I didn’t scream and cover myself. No, that isn’t an honest answer. I do know why I didn’t react. I didn’t scream or cover myself because as soon as I realize that so much of me was exposed I felt the biggest electric shock of pure sexual excitement shoot through my body. I don’t think I was this excited the first time a boy touched me, or even on the night I lost my virginity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.