Little Fox - Cover

Little Fox

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The continuing Presidency of Gabrielle Cunningham who was nicknamed Little Fox during the campaign for re-election.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

After an extensive investigation, the FBI concluded that the attempt on the President's life was not a conspiracy. They learned that Buddy McGuirk was a loner and former member of an Idaho militia. He was so crazy that the Butler Compound just north of Coure d Alene, Idaho had kicked him out. He was suspected of killing several black men across the West and Midwest. His last attempt was aimed toward the President of the United States but the alert Secret Service agent who saw the muzzle flash and shoved Gabrielle to the ground taking the bullet for her.

McGuirk had no friends. His family in Anacordes, Washington disowned him a decade before. He could not keep a job, his education was deplorable at best and he quit school on his sixteenth birthday. His whole life consisted of guns, beer, and any girl who allowed him to sleep with her. Through the assassin's fingerprints and DNA, showed that indeed it was McGuirk. So the lone gun theory was the best guess. Still the Secret Service people made sure that they stepped up their protection of Little Fox though she didn't know it at the time.

Gabrielle did take her vacation. She was given permission to stay at the old Kennedy fenced in mansion. It still belonged to the Kennedys but seldom used except for some large family gathering. They said they were honored to have Little Fox to use it. Chris tried paying for it even though his wealth was much greater than the whole Kennedy clan, they refused payment. Little Fox recalled how she liked all of them with the exception of Ted Kennedy. They were of a different political persuasion but away from politics they were amiable and treated her well at socials and nonpolitical get togethers.

She had seven days of peace and quiet. She swam in the cold ocean waters, read an old Tom Clancy novel, kept her briefings to a minimum, and spent every night in her husband's arms making love. It was at this time on the beach how Chris was losing some of his muscle mass. He swam everyday and bowled several lines in the White House bowling alley built for Richard Nixon. If he had the time, he even played handball with a Secret Service agent since both were at one time ranked highly in their colleges. This started to worry her but she kept it to herself. His last checkup, he was given excellent marks as far as his heart function was concerned.


It was good to be back in the White House again. She had an appointment with General Neil Emerson that afternoon. She walked into the Oval Office with a smock over her bikini. Donna gave her a wolf whistle. "It should be against the law for a lady of your age to have a body like that, Madam President," Donna said.

"It should be against the law for this body to have the aches and pains I'm feeling now. I've got arthritis in the hips and it hurts to walk, but I appreciate your compliment anyhow."

"You have a new military staff member," Donna stated. "Muriel retired and this is her last day at work. Rhonda Dahl, that commander who was here a few months back when the Russians and Chinese were trying to annihilate each other. You had a big pow wow with the Joints Chiefs of Staff members. Rhonda was that green-eyed, redheaded beauty that was tagging along.

Little Fox felt a swirling feeling in her stomach. She had never been attracted to a woman before. Chris was all she needed. She felt attractions to other males through life but that was normal. She never lusted for them. This female gave her the same sensations as she did with attractive men. She loved and cherished her husband. She never regretted marrying him. Yes, they had their bickering moments but it always ended up in bed making out and making up.

She spent the time in bed trying to nap until it came time to meet with General Emerson but Rhonda's image was seared in her mind. She got up to shower, put on a little makeup, and dress in one of her fine satin blouses and leather skirt to the knees with matching heels. She walked down to her office and asked an agent to have someone get her a coca-cola. When she felt the way she did at that moment, a cold coke always hit the spot. This time was no exception. Chris dropped by to tell her he was going to do nine holes on the links and gave her a warm kiss with lots of tongue. This made her feel even better. Although they had made love every night at the Kennedy's, she wanted him tonight.


Like a good soldier, Emerson was right on time. She liked people who were punctual. As before, he gave her a snappy salute.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.