Little Fox - Cover

Little Fox

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The continuing Presidency of Gabrielle Cunningham who was nicknamed Little Fox during the campaign for re-election.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

China had another huge headache. With their northern borders manned by inferior troops, the Russian bear raised its ugly head. President Timorov saw this as an opportunity to bring about another world crisis. One hundred or so divisions lined upon the Sino-Russo border. Six to eight million armed men stood face to face with nothing between them. Beijing then had a third front open with India mobilizing their forces for what the Chicoms had done to Tibet. Even a nation as vast as China was, they felt penned in with Russia, Japan, and India wishing to face off against them. This infuriated Gabrielle. Before Chris came into her life all she wanted was to get laid and marry, have children and a little house with a picket fence.

India had the fourth largest navy in the world. The United States, Japan, Great Britain, and India in that order. Russia also had a formidable fleet but they had spent their money on modern tanks, jets, and training millions of men. This was their first showdown since the fall of the Soviet Union some eighty years before. India's sticking their nose in where it didn't belong. This prompted Little Fox to call New Dehli and demand with real venom in her voice to back the fuck off. Like being the littlest dog in the pack, it returned to the porch and withdrew whatever assests it had come into play with. She had broken all protocol and went directly to India's Prime Minister and not through diplomatic channels. She felt if any nation deserved a shot from Project E, it was India. Not the ordinary people, they were poor innocents. But the arrogance of their government.

"The nerve of those pipsqueaks trying to get in on the dogpile on China. I know that there isn't a tear shed for those communist rats but with all those nations trying to get whatever they are after aren't going to get it on my watch," she told her husband and the vice-president and his wife Louise at an informal dinner the executive dining room.

"I completely agree," Clarke said. "The more you have in this mix, someone is bound to make a blunder and there goes the powder keg."

"Right," Gabrielle agreed. "As it is, we've got to watch our step. That's why I have our military a step away from this explosive situation but ready to step in if necessary." She took a bite of three pieces of filet mignon. Everyone was having steaks that night but Little Fox only wanted a few pieces cut from Chris' large one. Louise, an attractive middle-aged brunette, had a small piece too. The men liked the big cuts that were served.

"It's been such lovely weather lately," Louise said, almost afraid to say it.

"Hasn't it!" Gabrielle agreed.

"Great day for golf," Chris said. He had played nine holes and loved the fact that he was finally given permission to hit the links once more. Little Fox had worked, Chris went golfing, Clarke also worked as the Senate passed two bills for her signature; while Louise went shopping at DC's finest malls. In the afternoon both Gabrielle and her husband took naps.

"I wish I could have gone with you," Clarke said. "Beats sitting in the Senate for most of the day."

"They're about to adjourn for the summer, dear," Louise reminded him.

"Yes, and they'll be out of my hair for a while," Gabrielle added. "I'm always glad to see them go and equally glad to see them return."

"How is your mother?" Louise asked. Peg had suffered a severe stroke the month before. She was with a few of the older women at church. They went out to a posh brunch after the services. No sooner had she sat down at the reserved table that Peg had her seizure. Little Fox felt helpless because of the international feud taking place and sent her entire family back to Chicago to handle the crisis as she stayed back in Washington, DC to see this through to the end.

"Not well," Gabrielle answered. "She's seventy-nine and her age is against her."

"That's too bad," Louise put her hand on the back of Gabrielle's. "I lost my mother to a drunken driver ten years ago. She was working in her front garden when some drunk steered his car right onto the lawn and hit her."

"I'm sorry," Gabrielle squeezed the other woman's hand.


Later than night Gabrielle got ready for bed and had just gotten in. Chris came out to the bathroom completely naked with Walter totally erect. His glasses was on Walter's nose which caused the President to laugh hysterically. "Walter just wants a good look at you," Chris grinned.

"Oh! That is so precious." she squealed, grabbing Walter and planting a kiss upon the slit. "Does he need a flashlight to go up me to see what I look like?"

"He'd love to but all he wants is a nice warm wet place to stay for a while."

"Come on in," she threw the blankets back to reveal she only had the panties her husband bought her for her birthday. They were satin on the outside, silk on the inside and held up by two silky ribbons tied at the hips. No elastic band. She had to tie them like a diaper. A Victoria's Secret diaper for women. She untied the knots, threw them across the room and turned out the lights. "Lets see what my favorite muscle you have has tonight?"


The next morning she was awakened by a knock on the door. "Yeah!" Chris said loudly.

"The President is needed right away," a Secret Service agent said from the other side.

"Give me fifteen minutes," she leaped from the bed and ran to dress.

"It's a call that can be piped into you," he shouted.

"Do it," she slipped into her silky robe. She thought someone was calling from Chicago to tell her Peg had died. It rang. "Hello!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.