Brian Is Gone - Cover

Brian Is Gone

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kim's husband is stationed in Iraq. She is drugged while attending a friend's birthday party. She is raped and filmed in compromising positions and blackmailed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

We passed through the inner door and I came to a sudden stop. I’d never seen anything like it! I never imagined anything like it! I knew now what this place was. I’ve heard about places like this. I never imagined I’d ever go to one. It was what was known euphemistically as an adult bookstore. I could see a small selection of paperback books on a rack nearby. But that was the least disturbing of the disgusting items on display everywhere I looked.

Everywhere I looked I saw images of naked women in the most obscene poses, often doing the most sordid things. Along the walls I saw rack after rack of sexual devices of all descriptions. I saw all kinds of things that I had no idea what they were used for, beyond the fact that they were obviously sexual in nature.

There were DVDs and magazines everywhere. I was so shocked by what I saw that at first I didn’t even notice the men. There are more than a dozen men of every possible color, age and description. Each seems to be moving around almost furtively, checking out the merchandise.

At least that was what they were doing until I came in. Now they’re all staring at me. I stood there wearing only the nearly see-through shirt Tom made me wear. It’s unbuttoned almost all the way to the bottom. I’m dressed like the kind of woman who would enter a store like this.

The men all continued to stare at me as I followed Tom and the others. We began to move up and down the aisles as a group, stopping from time to time to look at the obscene pictures on the merchandise. The guys took great pleasure in pointing out women being fucked by large groups of men or being tied up and whipped. They gleefully pointed out several magazines about women with women and loudly asked if I’d ever eaten a cunt.

I hadn’t, of course, and I quickly told them so.

Tom showed me the cover of a DVD featuring a small, incredibly young-looking white woman being gangbanged by twenty-five black men, some of them with impossibly large cocks. He snorted derisively and said, “I bet you could beat that record easy.”

I shuddered in revulsion. But thanks to the drug he slipped into my beer a little earlier, my nipples are still hard and my pussy still tingling. I’m still experiencing that almost overwhelming need to be touched.

I hate to admit it, even to myself. But as I looked at the cover of that DVD I knew that if were offered the opportunity to take her place right at that moment I would have eagerly taken advantage of it. I have become so horny from the drug he slipped into my drink that I find I’m having to force myself to keep my hands away from my pussy. I know that if I could touch myself, if I could just rub my pussy, just a little bit, I would feel so much better.

I felt my need, my lust building as I followed Tom and his friends through the store. My senses were assaulted by one lurid photograph after another. It required every ounce of my willpower to keep from giving in to the urge to touch myself. The desire to give myself the orgasm I so desperately need at that moment is beginning to consume me.

I followed them to a corner of the store where several racks of clothing are on display. The outfits they sell here are the kinds of things that husbands sometimes buy for their wives in a clumsy attempt to get them something sexy for Valentine’s Day with an eye toward getting laid. They’re the typical male fantasy wear. Most of the flimsy little items on display are see-through. Some of it is even edible!

Tom and his friends looked through the racks and picked out several articles of ... I don’t know. I hesitate to call it clothing.

Tom got the attention of the clerk. It wasn’t difficult. He’s watching us from the counter by the door. I glanced over at him. He’s watching me every bit as eagerly as his customers who are beginning to follow us around.

Tom asked in voice loud enough to be heard by everyone in the room if it would be okay if I tried on a few of the items. The clerk responded, obviously amused, “Sure, anything but the panties. If you try those on you have to buy them.”

Tom grabbed my shirt, or rather his shirt, and pulled it off over my head. He let me stand there naked in that public place for what seemed like a very long time before he handed me a tiny, loose-fitting, very thin crop top. I could see that it had writing across the front. I didn’t stop to see what it said. I quickly put it on over my breasts. At first I was grateful for any covering ... until I saw what it says. In big black letters it says, “Well Fuck Me!!”

I heard the snarky, denigrating laughter of the men around me. It’s obvious they approve.

Tom left me standing there wearing only the little crop top which is so narrow it only just covers my nipples. He looked through the racks again. He seemed very pleased when he discovered a selection of a strange garment which is not much more than a loin cloth. He handed me one of them and told me to try it on.

I stepped into the thing and pulled it up my legs. I have to wear it very low on my hips or it doesn’t cover anything. It’s comprised of an elastic waistband and a much too small piece of nearly transparent cloth in front and back. There’s a gap of at least three inches down each hip between the two pieces of cloth. The pieces of cloth just barely cover my pussy and my ass as long as I keep it pushed down low on my hips and I don’t move.

The crude comments began to pour in from the men gathering around for a better view of the show I’m being forced to put on. Several of them asked Tom how much he’s charging for my services.

For my part, the drugs Tom gave me were really taking hold of me now. The conflicted feelings I’m experiencing are beginning to be resolved in favor of the constantly growing lust that’s tamping down my natural instincts, my natural modesty.

I know it’s wrong. But I really want this to happen. I feel an irresistible urge, a craving to have a man’s hard cock in me now like I never have before. I’m afraid that if it doesn’t happen soon I’m going to start begging. But I still have enough self-awareness that I desperately don’t want to do that.

Tom started to pull me over to the counter, still wearing the slutty outfit he selected for me. But as we passed by all of the sex toys displayed on the wall he stopped. He reached up and pulled down a pair of wide leather wrist restraints joined by a twelve-inch chain and a wide, thick, black leather dog collar with dangerous looking chrome spikes sticking out of it.

After he made his final selections we went to the cash register. With a lascivious leer on his face the clerk insisted I remove the two items of clothing which do very little to cover my body so he can ring them up. They leave so much of me exposed that it almost doesn’t matter.

I removed them and placed them on the counter. The dirty old man who is sitting behind the counter took his time, getting a good close look at my body before ringing everything up.

Tom paid for the clothes and the other items using more of the money from my earnings at The Camera Club. He grinned at me while I put the small top and the loin cloth back on. He handed the cuffs and collar to two of his friends and they put the degrading items on me. They enjoyed themselves in the process, running their hands over my body for their own amusement and the entertainment of the other customers who are still gathered around to watch.

The disturbing thing is not that they’re groping me, or even that they’re groping me in public. What really bothers me is how much I enjoy their touch. I want to encourage them not to stop!

My hands were cuffed behind my back. I’m helpless, not that I’d been able to defend myself before they put the cuffs on. I discovered something else that bothered me. I like the feeling of being touched while I’m helpless! Something about having my hands restrained behind my back is adding immeasurably to the eroticism of the moment. But even as I realized it I prayed that I’m responding that way because of the drugs I’d been given.

As soon as the collar and cuffs were in place I was led across the room and through a door in the back wall. I found myself in a room about the size of the small living room in my apartment. The center of the small room is empty but the walls are lined with ratty old couches and nasty looking overstuffed chairs.

One other major difference between this room and my living room is that there’s a big movie screen taking up almost the entire wall in the front of the room. There’s a movie already in progress. I don’t know what the movie is. All I can see is a large black cock thrusting violently into an equally large white pussy. The screen is filled by the couple’s genitals!

The sounds of sex filled my ears and between the sights and sounds of obscene sex filling my senses and the drugs I’d been given I’m becoming even more desperate for someone to fuck me.

I needn’t have worried. That’s what I was brought here for.

Tom started it. He pushed my little crop top up over my head and let it slide down my arms and hang over my wrist restraints. He removed my tiny skirt, if the strange garment can be called a skirt. He wrapped it up in the man’s shirt I’ve been wearing since we left his apartment and set them aside.

He pushed me down to the floor. As I fell painfully to my knees on the hard, cement floor I felt something wet on my knees. It wasn’t until later that I realized I was kneeling in cold, stale cum!

Tom forced his cock into my mouth and down into my throat in one violent thrust. The men who were already in the room when we came in, and the others who followed us in from out front, quickly gathered around us.

Everyone is ignoring the movie now. I’ve no doubt they were all impressed as I knelt passively in front of him and let Tom fuck my face for a few minutes before he pulled me back up to my feet, bent me over and fucked my pussy from behind.

As soon as I felt his cock enter me I screamed a mindless scream of erotic release. A cock at last! I came loudly and urged him on in the most obscene terms. I used words I’ve never said aloud before and I didn’t care who heard me.

I heard myself, though. And I hated myself for giving in to the effects of those drugs I’d been given. But for the life of me I couldn’t control it.

Tom laughed at me and called me a nasty cunt, all the while slamming his cock into me violently from behind. While I was agreeing with Tom, in a desperate voice I didn’t even recognize as coming from me, Rory got into position in front of me and began to fuck my face with his much larger cock.

Tom and his four friends all fucked me again before they turned me over to the rest of the men in the room. After Rory came in my mouth he took the camera back from John and returned to filming everything that happened to me. None of the men seemed to care that they were being filmed as they lined up to use one of my orifices.

I have no idea how long it lasted. Even though my throat and my pussy were already sore from the gang rape I’d been subjected to earlier, I never wanted them to stop. I couldn’t seem to get enough cock! A few of the men fucked my ass. It was painful. The drugs did nothing to alleviate the pain. But even a hard cock invading my ass made me cum!

In the beginning, after I had fucked and sucked Tom and his friends, there were probably close to two dozen men in the room. I’d already fucked a dozen or so men at that pseudo camera club. That didn’t matter. Because of the drugs I’d been given I can’t get enough cock now.

Even though I can’t control the lust I feel I’m still totally aware of what I’m doing. I’m still humiliated by what I’m doing. I had orgasm after orgasm but at the same time my mind screamed out in shame and I knew I would never be the same again, not after the horrible things I’ve done this day.

We remained in that dark, nasty little room for hours. Men kept coming in from outside and joining the party. I had sex with all of them in any manner they wished. I took cocks of every description into every orifice, one after another after another. I couldn’t begin to guess how many men used my body that afternoon.

I swallowed half of their nasty cum, all of it that they sprayed in my mouth and throat. The cum that they shot into my pussy and my ass was running down my thighs in streams before very long.

At some point in the afternoon the men came up with a new and very nasty game. Just as they were about to cum a lot of the men began to pull out in order to spray my body with their thick, slimy cum. I hate to admit it. But at first I loved it. I loved the feel of their warm sperm coating my body. I loved the idea of it. The drugs were responsible for that unbelievable reaction. They must have been. There’s just no way I would have responded that way if I were in my right mind.

By the time I had reached a point that the men would no longer touch me I was nearly covered in cock cream. My hair and my face were favorite targets and are completely caked with it.

It was at about that time that I started to slowly return to sanity. I don’t know if the drug was finally wearing off or if I had finally gotten enough cock. But by the time they ordered me out of that room I was far more than ready for it to end. The pain had begun to take over now and I could hardly walk. I was led out of the room naked. I was so covered in cum that no one would touch me.

Tom led me out into the front room and then through another door and down a dark, narrow corridor to the men’s room. The men inside looked up and laughed as I came in. I thought at that moment that I’d hit rock bottom.

I was wrong.

Tom ordered me to lie down in the long aluminum trough that served as the urinal. It was about eight feet long with a steady stream of water running through the center of it. It smelled of piss and it was really gross.

I looked up at Tom and shook my head. I started to back up, though there was no place that I could go. My hands are still fastened behind my back. I can’t even open the men’s room door.

Tom said, “I warned you. Don’t piss me off, cunt. I’m not going to tell you again. If I have to dirty my hands by picking you up and throwing you in there, trust me, you’ll regret it.”

I started crying again. I was crying so hard that I could hardly see. I can see that Rory is still filming, though.

I slowly approached the trough. I was verging on hysterics as I raised one leg over the edge of the urinal and slowly lowered it into the shallow stream of cold water. Then I paused and tried to figure out what to do next.

I finally leaned down, resting the rounded edge of the filthy, piss covered trough between my breasts and rolled clumsily into it. Once I was lying there, Tom invited the men to hose me off.

No one moved for a moment or two. It was as if they couldn’t believe this was really happening or that I would permit it. But one of the braver perverts finally stepped up to the urinal, pulled out his cock and let go a strong stream of hot urine right into my face.

Once the ice was broken the others started coming over and pissing on me, washing the cum from my hair and face and then the rest of my body.

The men weren’t satisfied with just standing there and pissing all over me. I was laughed at and called horrible names. One of them spit on me several times. The others apparently found that amusing because they all took a turn. All I could do was lie there and sob hysterically.

They left me there for a long time. Men came in and pissed on me and then stood around to watch while more men came in and took their turns. Eventually most of the cum was washed away. But now I was covered in piss. I couldn’t believe he would want to take me anywhere now. Not like this!

When this latest form of defilement no longer amused him, Tom offered a free blowjob to anyone brave enough to help me up. There were no takers, probably because all of them had already raped me, so Tom ordered me to get out on my own.

I struggled, with a great deal of difficulty, to get to my knees. I’m weak and tired and in a great deal of pain. My hands are still restrained behind my back. I desperately want out of this smelly urinal but I’m not sure I can get up. It took more than I thought I had to give but I finally struggled up onto my knees and I stepped out of the trough. I nearly slipped and fell on the slick floor. No one offered to help me as my feet tried to slide out from under me on the wet, nasty, cement floor but somehow I managed to keep my feet under me.

When I was standing and it became obvious I’m going to remain that way, Tom ordered me to stay where I am.

I stood on shaking legs, crying quietly. There doesn’t seem to be anyone in the crowd of men around me who isn’t amused by my suffering.

Tom went out and came back a few minutes later. He ordered me to follow him. I was led out through a back door and ordered to stand up straight and not move unless he ordered me to do so. He turned on a faucet and hosed me down with cold water. He even used it to spray cold water up inside of me. The men all laughed at the huge volume of cum that was inside of me as they watched it wash out of me and collect on the ground.

When he was finished hosing me off my hair was still stiff with cum but I was as clean as I was going to get without hot water, soap and shampoo. He stopped on the way back through the bookstore and bought me another crop top. But he didn’t put it on me. He put his dress shirt back over my shoulders and buttoned the button over my navel, just enough to keep it on. As much as I hate that damn shirt it was nice to be covered again as inadequate as that covering is. Tom thanked the old pervert behind the counter for a very entertaining afternoon and we went back out to the car.

The guys in the back seat aren’t as anxious to have me sit in their laps now. No one wanted any contact with me after what they just witnessed. I don’t blame them. I can’t stand me either.

While they were discussing how to get me home a man came out of the bookstore. As he was going past us he overheard the discussion and asked where we need to go. Tom told him where he lives and the guy said, That’s not far out of my way.” He offered to drive me home. He’s driving a pickup truck and doesn’t mind if I ride in the back.

Tom and his four friends were grateful for the offer and accepted immediately. For some strange reason it made me nervous that I’d be riding with a complete stranger. That was pretty stupid considering how badly I’ve been suffering in the hands of Tom and the others. I couldn’t possibly be worse off with someone else.

As it turned out I was worried about the wrong thing. I was ordered into the back of the truck. No one offered to help. I climbed in clumsily. My wrists are still restrained behind my back.

I worked my way to the front of the truck bed and sat with my back to it. But as soon as the truck got out onto the highway I realized I have a problem. Tom’s shirt is being whipped around violently by the wind and all but torn from around me.

I began attracting a lot of attention riding down the street with my breasts exposed. My pussy is also exposed to men in taller vehicles like delivery vans and the other pickup trucks on the road.

I was forced to lie down on my back. I was still being exposed to the taller vehicles. But at least I was hidden from the view of the families driving around town in their cars.

We followed Tom back to his apartment complex. He parked and the man driving the truck pulled up behind his car. They all watched in amusement as I struggled out of the back of the truck. Tom thanked the man who drove me home and I was led nearly naked through the parking lot again.

My appearance drew a lot more attention from the other tenants. I noticed but it hardly mattered anymore. Not after what I just went through.

I was taken straight to the bathroom in Tom’s apartment. Tom pushed me into the shower and turned on the water. It came out cold at first and I screamed when the blast of cold water hit me but I no longer struggled. I’m broken now.

He turned me around, unfastened my wrist cuffs and dropped those and my slutty crop top on the floor of the shower. He ordered me to clean up and to clean off the top and the cuffs as well. Then he left me alone.

I leaned my head against the wall of the shower and cried hysterically for a long time before I was finally able to pull myself together. I began to soap up and wash my hair and my body. I was disgusted when I noticed that despite all of the sperm which had drained out of me while I was being hosed off earlier more of it had begun draining out of my much-abused pussy.

I shuddered in revulsion as I thought about all of the men who raped me, all the cocks that emptied their thick, slimy loads inside of me today. I’ll never know how many there were. Maybe that’s for the best. I can only estimate that there were at least fifty men in the two seedy, disreputable places to which Tom took me. Two disgusting places of business existing for the sole purpose of using and dehumanizing women.

Yesterday at this time I had only been intimate with two men in my entire life. Now the number is almost certainly over fifty and unknowable. My body hurts all over and I know it isn’t over yet.

The water was cold when I finally shut the shower off, stepped out onto the mat and dried off listlessly. I brushed my teeth with my finger and some of Tom’s toothpaste again. But even after three attempts to get my mouth clean I can still taste the cum. I can still feel it coating my mouth where I’m unable to reach with my finger.

I picked up the crop top which is on the floor of the shower where Tom threw it. I wrung it out and hung it and the cuffs over the shower curtain. I stared at the bathroom door, dreading whatever those animals are going to do to me next. But I can’t hide in the bathroom forever. And anyway, it isn’t like I’m safe in here. I took a deep breath and went out.

I shuffled slowly out to the living room. I was relieved to see that only Tom and Rory remain. I hope I’ve seen the last of the others. But these two are undoubtedly the worst of the bunch. I didn’t think for a second I’d have an easy time of it because only the two of them remain.

Tom looked up when I came in and said, “Damn bitch! I was beginning to think you drowned.”

I didn’t respond. No response was necessary. He knows what a mess he made of me. I stood just inside the room and waited for him to tell me what to do. I didn’t even bother to try to cover my naked, vulnerable body with my hands. I knew it would be pointless.

He looked me over and said, “Come over here and sit down. We’re going to watch a movie.”

I sat between Tom and Rory on the couch and they started the DVD which is already in the player. I wasn’t even surprised when the screen came to life and I saw myself being photographed by a large group of men. They did a lot of fast forwarding to get to what Tom referred to as the good parts. Tom promised me he’ll see to it that I get a good, edited copy later.

I watched as I posed suggestively and then obscenely in fewer and fewer items of clothing, though they fast forwarded through most of that. We watched most of the last part, where I took on almost all the men two at a time on the bed and then had sex with the black man who owns the place.

It was humiliating in the extreme, but it wasn’t as bad as the next part. I recognized the difference in me as filming resumed in the adult bookstore. I could see the effects of the drug Tom slipped into my beer at the strip club. I wasn’t as addled as I had been on the DVD I was forced to watch of my first night in this apartment when Tom gave me a double dose of the drug. Unfortunately, no one else watching this horrible DVD would be able to see it. But it’s obvious to me that I had been drugged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.