Brian Is Gone - Cover

Brian Is Gone

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kim's husband is stationed in Iraq. She is drugged while attending a friend's birthday party. She is raped and filmed in compromising positions and blackmailed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

It was the first time I’d gone out to have a little fun since my husband left for Iraq. His National Guard unit was called to active duty and it seemed as though he was gone before we had time to take a deep breath. He’s only been gone for three months and already I’m bored to death. All I ever do now is go to work, go home and watch television, and write letters to my husband.

I’ve been a little upset with him because I write to him every night but I receive a letter from him only once a week, if that.

I know conditions are rough over there and he’s having a hard time of it. But just a note to say he’s okay and still loves me would be nice. We’ve only been married for a little over a year. I know he loves me. But I really worry about him and I want a little reassurance. No, I want a lot of reassurance. Not so much that he still loves me, I know he does. Rather that he’s still alive and uninjured and he’s holding up alright.

When I let my friend talk me into attending the birthday party at her apartment complex on Friday evening I certainly didn’t go because I was peeved at my husband Brian for not writing to me in almost two weeks, though I was. I went because I was tired of sitting home alone in my quiet little apartment and worrying about him. I wanted to hear some music and talk to some happy people. I needed cheering up. I needed to dance a little and have a couple of drinks.

I had no reason to believe things were going to get out of hand at the party. My girlfriend, Tanya, isn’t all that wild. I had no reason to think this would be anything but a fun little party for some of her close friends. It’s her birthday and two of her friends are throwing a party for her. They reserved one of the pools in their apartment complex but when she invited me Tanya insisted only a few of her closest friends were going to attend.

I intended to have a couple of drinks, laugh a little and maybe even dance a little. At the end of the evening I fully intended to go home alone and go to bed all by myself. I wasn’t worried about anything happening to me at the party. I had no reason to be. I’m an intelligent, moral, reasonably strong willed, independent twenty-one year old married woman. As I’ve learned since my husband left to serve his country, I’m more than capable of taking care of myself. Or at least I thought I was.

The day was hot and sunny, perfect for a pool party. I had a couple of drinks, enjoyed the music, some cheerful but inane conversation, and I danced a few dances. I was almost the only one there still wearing clothes so after a while I put my bikini on and spent some time cooling off in the pool.

More than a few guys were coming on to me and I’ll admit it was very flattering. I even enjoyed a little mild flirtation with a couple of them.

But I was just having fun, just being personable. I never gave anyone the wrong idea. I didn’t lead anyone on. I eventually made it clear I only wanted to dance. Nothing was going to come of it. Eventually the guys seemed to get the message and they started leaving me alone.

I wouldn’t want anyone to know it but I was relieved. I had definitely been tempted by a couple of the guys. When you become accustomed to a fairly regular sex life for a year or so, the sudden move back to abstinence is not easy, or pleasant.

I took a break from dancing. I spent some time wading in the pool, talking with a few of the women I know. Later, once the sun went down and it cooled off a little I danced a little more.

I stayed in my bikini. But it wasn’t just me. Most of the girls were dancing in their bikinis. I had no reason to feel self-conscious. Mine was more conservative than most so I wasn’t standing out or anything.

As the evening wore on I found myself spending most of my time with one guy. He was a little older than me, but really cute and funny. He took my mind off of my problems for a while. He was just what I needed. He was friendly and engaging and after I politely made it clear I’m happily married he accepted that all we would enjoy together was conversation. He didn’t try to talk me into doing anything I shouldn’t. He really cheered me up.

When we weren’t dancing we sat on the pool steps in water up to our necks or at a small table sipping a cold beer.

I had made it clear to him from the start I was leaving at ten. He was disappointed. But he didn’t argue with me. As I said, he’s slightly older than me. I think he’s close to thirty. He seemed more mature than most of the guys at the party and I enjoyed his company.

He accepted the fact that he wasn’t getting laid tonight. Or at least, he wasn’t getting laid by me. We were enjoying each other’s company, though, and so I stayed with him. Mostly I stayed with him because he was fun to be with, but also because while I was him the other guys left me alone. The absence of pressure was a relief.

At nine thirty he talked me into one last beer. I said no at first. But he wanted one more before he went home and he didn’t want to drink alone. Without too much trouble he talked me into having another one with him.

I was still sober. I’d only had a few beers throughout the long evening. I wasn’t worried that another beer would keep me from driving home safely.

He got out of the pool and got the drinks and we moved to a pair of lounge chairs on the side of the pool. The volume of the music had been turned down at around eight o’clock or so and we could talk more easily now. I couldn’t deny I was having a great time. I was getting tired but the truth is I wasn’t looking forward to returning to my too quiet, too lonely apartment. The constant, unbroken silence there can be so oppressive.

I sipped my last beer but kept my eye on the time, fully intending to leave at ten. That isn’t what happened, though. I don’t remember what happened.

One minute I was sitting and talking, having a very good time. The next thing I knew it was Saturday morning and I was waking up in bed with a guy!

I was terrified and extremely disoriented when I slowly returned to consciousness. I didn’t know where I was or how I got there. I didn’t know what happened to me. I struggled to think back to last night. I know I wasn’t drunk so I have to assume I was drugged.

I looked at the guy in the bed with me. I recognized him as the man I spent most of the evening with but I couldn’t for the life of me remember his name.

I know I shouldn’t have been, but I was shocked when I realized I’m naked. I’m not so naïve that I don’t know why guys put drugs in unsuspecting women’s drinks.

I looked down and saw that I have numerous bite marks on my breasts and my thighs. Even more terrible was the discovery that my chest and stomach and thighs are covered with an incredible amount of dried cum. I covered my face with my hands to blot out the disgusting discoveries that are everywhere I look and I discovered I have a dried mask of it it all over my face, too.

I got up slowly, feeling very much like I have the world’s worst hangover. I looked around for the bathroom. I felt an urgent need to wash away the disgusting crud which has dried all over my skin. My body is covered with it!

As I moved around I became aware that I’m in a lot of pain. My vagina hurts, my butt hurts and my throat is so sore I’m not sure I can talk. I’m no rocket scientist. And I’m still having trouble thinking straight. My mind is like mush. But it’s obvious I was raped repeatedly last night, and it must have been by more than one guy. There’s no way all this disgusting stuff came out of just one man!

I found the bathroom and went in and stared at myself in the mirror. There’s a thick coat of flaky dried cum all over my face and body and my long blonde hair is stiff with it.

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I rushed to the toilet, lifted the seat and threw up for several minutes. When I finally stopped and my stomach was under control I flushed the toilet and turned to wash my face and hands.

There he is, watching me! He’s leaning against the door frame smiling at me. The rapist bastard is amused!

Before I could say anything he said, “What a waste of cum. We went to a lot of trouble to fill your stomach with that cum. Now we’re going to have to do it all over again.”

I found my voice and even though it hurt my throat I screamed at him, “You fucking rapist! You aren’t going to get away with this. As soon as I leave here I’m calling the police. I hate you!”

Even as the words left my mouth I realized how stupid I’m being. If he truly feels threatened there’s nothing to keep him from caving in my skull and disposing of my body!

Instead, his reaction infuriated me all the more. He just smiled and stared at me like I’m some sort of amusing little pet or something.

I quickly washed my face and hands, uncomfortably aware of him still leaning against the doorframe staring at my naked body. I dried off on the cleanest towel I could find, feeling my anger grow more intense by the second as the effects of the drug he slipped me last night wore off.

I forced my way past him and stormed back into the bedroom to look for my clothes. He followed me and watched me look around, still with that infuriating amused expression on his face.

I saw no sign of the clothes I’d been wearing. I turned to face him, increasingly aware of my nudity, and demanded that he return my clothing.

He casually replied, “Your bikini is in the living room.”

He moved out of my way this time as once more I had to push past him. I stomped down the short hallway and came to a sudden stop in the living room. There are four men I’ve never seen before, or at least I’ve never seen them when I wasn’t drugged, sitting around the room grinning at me. They all look like they just woke up.

I realized these are the other men who must have raped me last night. It’s pretty obvious from the amusement I see on all their faces. I still don’t remember the events of that horrible night, though. I pray I never do. I’m very embarrassed about being naked in front of them. But all I can do is try to pretend they aren’t there.

I avoided looking at the men who, judging by the condition I was in when I awoke must have spent hours raping me last night. I spotted my bikini on the floor near the door. I struggled to retain what little composure I have left as I crossed the room and hurriedly put my bikini back on while they all watched.

I spotted my purse on a nearby table and grabbed it. The rest of my clothes are nowhere to be seen. They’re probably still out by the pool unless someone took off with them.

I started for the door but before I could open it the man I was in bed with when I awoke said, “Don’t leave yet. We have something to show you.”

“No you don’t!” I yelled and continued for the door. I didn’t get very far. Before I reached the door, one of the four men who had apparently fallen asleep in the living room after raping me stood up and blocked my path.

I’m not scared yet. I’m still far too angry to be scared. I yelled at him, demanding that he get the fuck out of my way.

He just stood there smiling at me.

That just made me even more furious. I charged at him and tried to push him out of the way. When I saw how little effect I had on him I became even more furious. I felt like I was about to explode like a bomb!

He soon tired of me and my futile struggles. When I no longer amused him he grabbed a handful of my hair and nearly lifted me off of the floor. I dropped my purse and put my hands on his wrist to relieve the pressure on my already aching head. I struggled in vain to free myself.

He ignored my ineffective efforts and effortlessly dragged me to the couch. I screamed out my frustration and anger wordlessly as he roughly pushed me down between the two men sitting there.

Before I could continue my hopeless struggles he calmly said, “Tom asked you politely to stay and look at something. Trust me. You’re going to want to see it. It’s very important to you.”

I reached up and rubbed my sore scalp, causing a snowstorm of dried cum to fall onto my shoulder and into my lap. I almost threw up again as I realized what was happening. Instead, I forced myself to take a deep breath and tried to regain control of myself and of the situation. I demanded to know what’s so fucking important. What is it that I have to see before I can get the hell out of here?

One of them picked up a couple of remote controls and turned on the television. The screen came to life and he started a DVD. I screamed in helpless fury as the picture flickered on and I saw myself being passed from man to man in this living room.

I was naked and I was smiling and it appears that I was having the time of my life. Apparently Tom, the man I found myself in bed with this morning was filming everything. Only the four men I discovered in the living room were molesting me onscreen. Their hands were all over me and I didn’t seem to mind at all. If anything I seemed to be encouraging them.

I loudly exclaimed, “You fucking bastards!”

I attempted to struggle to my feet once more, still intent on leaving and reporting this room full of rapists to the police.

I was halfway to my feet when the men sitting on either side of me pulled me back down. One of them said, “There’s a lot more to see, Kim. Trust me. You’re going to find this educational.”

I struggled with them for a few seconds before I said, “All you have here is proof that you raped me, you bastards!”

In a calm, reasonable voice that pissed me off all the more, Tom said, “No, Kim. You aren’t looking closely enough. What we have here is proof that you were a more than willing participant. Look at yourself. Your eyes are open. You’re aware. You’re smiling and animated. You’re standing on your own two feet. No one can look at that DVD and come away with the opinion that you’re being raped. Just keep watching.”

What choice do I have? They won’t let me leave, anyway.

I sat and watched with them as the two men who weren’t currently occupied groping and kissing me started undressing. As soon as they were naked they took over kissing and groping my apparently more than willing body while the other two men undressed.

When everyone was naked, the men returned to passing me around and freely groping my naked body, each taking a turn before passing me on. It was humiliating to watch, especially with the five of them sitting there, watching me as I stared at the screen in shocked disbelief. I felt my face burning. I was more humiliated than I’ve ever before been in my entire life.

They finally tired of passing me around. Apparently that was their form of foreplay. Three of them sat on the couch. The fourth man sat in a chair and asked me in a friendly tone of voice to kneel between his legs.

There wasn’t the slightest hint of force or coercion in his voice or manner. Not a threat was uttered. What I was being forced to watch was all the more disturbing because even though I knew without a doubt that I was drugged last night I couldn’t see any sign of it.

My embarrassment increased as I watched myself take the first man’s cock into my mouth and start sucking greedily. Even though I know all these men raped me last night, or perhaps for that very reason, I found it incredibly uncomfortable to sit in the room with them and watch it being replayed on the TV.

As I sucked off the first man, one of the others knelt beside me on the side away from the camera. As impossible as it is to imagine, my humiliation increased remarkably as I was forced to watch while the man who knelt beside me played with my breasts with one hand and his other hand reached between my legs and teased my sex roughly.

Though it was painfully disturbing, I watched my reaction as he groped me and it looked very much like I was enjoying it. I could hear myself moaning lustily and I watched as I seemed to press back against the hand between my legs as if trying to rub my pussy against his hand. All that while sucking eagerly on the large, hard cock of a man I didn’t know.

I felt the tears running down my cheeks. It was a sign of weakness and it made me even madder that the only thing I can do now is cry like a little girl. I don’t want these bastards to see how upset I am. I don’t want to look any weaker than I already do. I wiped my eyes and continued to watch as I brought the first of them to orgasm and swallowed his cum without hesitation. I don’t even do that for my husband!

Even though I already know I performed that disgusting act for them last night, watching it was turning my stomach all over again. But I have to watch. They won’t let me look away.

I continued to watch as the man who was groping me last night guided me over to the next man. As we all watched me being repositioned in order to perform fellatio on a second man, Tom said, “In case you’re wondering, Rory was second. You sucked me off while I was waiting for my friends here to arrive. My friends and I share everything.”

The constant amusement in his voice made an already infuriating situation even more unbearable. He couldn’t have any reason to hate me this way. I never gave him any reason. He must just hate women in general and get a lot of pleasure from, or a feeling of power from, raping and humiliating them the way he’s still humiliating me.

You might have thought he and his friends would be sated after raping me repeatedly last night. That’s obviously not the case.

I sat and watched, horrified, as I sucked all four of Tom’s friends off. Tom came in closer with the camera from time to time. He took lots of close-up shots of my smiling, happy face as I swallowed one load of cum after another.

As soon as I finished sucking off the fourth man I was repositioned. Two of the men placed me on a large hassock on my back and the first man I sucked off moved between my legs. He leered down at me for a moment and groped my vulnerable body. He was so rough that I winced frequently. But each time he hurt me, as soon as he relaxed his grip and the pain passed I grinned up at him anxiously, obviously looking forward to getting fucked.

He easily slipped his cock into my very wet pussy when he finished with his painful foreplay. In the moments before he entered me the camera closed in and focused on my moist slit. I could see that my pussy was red and swollen. It was obvious that the vaginal rape to which I was about to submit with a huge smile on my face wouldn’t be the first time that evening a hard cock attacked that orifice. And did look like an attack. Everything these men are doing to me seems to be violent; the groping, the pinching, but most of all the way they slam their hard cocks into my mouth, my pussy, and from the pain I felt when I awoke this morning I’m certain they attacked my ass last night with just as much violence.

I glared at Tom accusingly when I saw my obviously already raped pussy. He smiled and said, “Yeah, we fucked too. You are a hot little bitch. You’ve got a nice, tight pussy, too. That thing really juices up when you’re in heat.”

I watched them go around again. They all fucked me, one right after the other. After each of them came in my pussy they moved around to where my head hung down off the end of the ottoman. After the next man in line slammed his hard cock inside of me the man who had just raped me moved closer to my face.

I nearly vomited each time I watched them offer me their slimy cocks, resting the ends of those nasty tubes of spent flesh on my swollen lips. But each time it happened I eagerly sucked them clean as if there were nothing in the world I’d rather do.

Finally I couldn’t take it any longer. I felt my stomach churning and I knew I was going to lose it. I put my hand over my mouth and rushed to the bathroom. I made it just in time and I threw up again. But my stomach is pretty much empty now. It was mainly dry heaves.

I waited until my stomach calmed down a little. I washed my face and rinsed out my mouth again. I forced myself to take a few deep breaths and try to calm down and then I did the one thing I didn’t want to do more than anything else in the world. I had no choice. I went back out and rejoined those five cruel rapists in the living room.

I was placed right back between the two men on the couch. As soon as I was settled in between the two men the DVD was taken off of pause. I was forced to watch as my gangbang movie took up right where it left off.

All four men took their turn raping my pussy and the blowjobs started again. Tom’s second blowjob from me was caught on film. I was forced to watch as I sucked each of those five cocks for the third time.

This time, though, they didn’t cum in my mouth. After Tom’s cock returned to full erection between my still eager lips he pulled his cock out of my mouth and turned me over on the hassock. He reached out and picked up a tube of lubricant and started lubricating my butt.

Even that didn’t seem to faze me! I must have been exhausted by then. But I listened to my moans of pleasure as his fingers entered my back passage, stretching me and greasing me up while the men stood around making disgusting comments about me. They talked about what a slut I am, about my body and about my obvious anticipation in the most degrading terms imaginable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.