Delaware - Cover

Delaware

Copyright© 2008 by Winterfrog

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Adultery in the past causes adultery in our time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

The newly divorced Evelyn needed her own car and went to Michael, who immediately understood that it was now or never for getting information about the sect. He took it slowly with her, gained her confidence, sold her a nice Toyota for a fair price and found out that she wanted somebody to listen to her problems. Michael was a good listener and succeeded in getting her to understand that she had to clear her mind of the old crap to be able to go further in her life.

She told Michael that she was very fed up with her lover, Sven, and with Rolf. Though she had done all the shameful things Sven had asked her to do, he had immediately abandoned her when his wife had demanded that he do that. So much for Sven's love and promises about love and marriage. Rolf, who had promised to help her if something went wrong after she had joined the 1648 club at his mansion, wasn't much better. Neither of them cared much about her when Glenn had thrown her out of their house. The only thing she had gotten was meaningless comments like "you'll fix it."

My friend Michael cared. After she had begun to tell him about her problems, he was able to use his connections to arrange her a nice apartment with a fair rent. Michael, who is married to a lovely wife, Anne-Marie, had not made any attempts to have sex with her, which she appreciated very much. Of course, she regarded him a bit curiously but that was a natural behavior in this town and he promised to keep the secrets she told him.

Michael and his wife, Anne-Marie, invited Evelyn, Rick, Emma and me for dinner on a Saturday evening. Emma and Evelyn knew each other from the theater. Anne-Marie is an easygoing woman, so she had no problems befriending Evelyn. It was a pleasant evening and, after some small talk about the historic society and the theater, Evelyn asked us if we wanted to hear her story directly from her to have the real truth instead of the rumors and gossips in town.

Emma said, "Please tell us."

And Evelyn did.

Quite opposite to his reputation Glenn wasn't a perfect husband during the last year of their marriage. Though Evelyn was a very attractive woman, he had turned their sex life down to almost zero. Somewhere he had developed some strange religious idea that sex was a sin and the only reason he had for a quickie with Evelyn was that he regarded wanking to be a worse sin than a quickie.

A skilled and good looking seducer like Sven, after meeting Evelyn and talking with her at the theater, had immediately gotten a strong feeling that she was a pretty prey, just waiting for him to catch her. Some innocent hugging during the rehearsals made him believe that she would give him a great reward for his participating in the theater play.

It had begun with hugs and kisses, then necking in her or his car and ended up with sex during "extra rehearsals" in one of Sven's friend's cottage. She really needed it and Sven had been a skilled lover who taught her a lot she never experienced with Glenn.

Evelyn had been happy with Sven and they had been able to keep their relationship secret even from most members in the theater gang, even during the infamous coach tour when Lena and Rick's marriage had crashed and Ronny turned crazy about a non-existing web camera. Nobody cared that she had spent the night in Sven's single room.

After the third play in August, she and Sven had gotten an offer from Rolf to join a secret 1648 club at the mansion. Sven got his membership a week before her in some secret ceremony he had never told about. The only thing he had said was that ladies got introduced in a quite different ceremony.

Evelyn got invited on a Saturday evening to a dinner at the Colonel's Mansion. All people were dressed in old style clothes looking to be from the Colonel's time. She got dressed in a simple white dress with only four buttons keeping it together on the front with old style underwear but no bra. The dinner was good and the expensive wine was of good quality, which put the whole party in a very jolly mood.

Then Rolf told her the advantages of the membership, asked if she wanted to join them and obey all rules of the club, promised to keep their secrets, understood that her acting during their meetings was playing a historic role without any connection to her real life. When he asked if she had understood what he had said and wanted to perform her introduction ceremony, she said, "Yes, I do."

After that Rolf led her down to a large almost dark room in the basement with simple benches made of logs on one end and a one-foot high platform on the other end. The platform was made of small rather thin spruces of about 120 x 200 cm with a bearskin on it. This part of the room was lighted up with burning torches around the platform. Rolf told her to sit down on the bearskin and left her there. Now she could not see the benches in the dark end.

Suddenly she could hear some kind of drums. The sounds came from hidden loudspeakers under the platform. A few seconds later she noted that the Indian, dressed only in a small breechcloth, stood next to the platform. He had a large feather in his hair and was painted with red and blue circles and stripes on the chest and the face. He began to sing something in his native tongue. It was a surreal sight to see this war-painted Indian in the light of the torches.

Evelyn continued her story by telling us that after standing a short time beside the platform the Indian had come to sit beside her on the bearskin, laid her down on her back, unbuttoned her dress, kissed and caressed her breasts. After about a minute he had begun to take off her old style underwear. When they were off, he had told her with a loud voice, which she heard above the drums that now she belonged to all people of Delaware and standing on his knees he took off his own breechcloth. She saw his hard on and understood what was going to happen but understood that now it was too late to stop it.

I looked at Emma and saw that her face had become an almost white color during Evelyn's story when she understood that I had been a hundred percent right about what could have happened to her if she hadn't returned back home when she intended to go to the dinner at the mansion.

Evelyn had more to tell us and continued by saying that though she wasn't neither drunk nor drugged, she had no intentions or mental power to resist when the Indian spread her legs and entered her pussy with one hard thrust. After a few seconds he began to fuck her with hard beats set by the drums. It had been a very strange experience for her but the fact that she had been cheating on her husband during the whole summer had made it easier for her to take it.

It had taken at least ten to fifteen minutes for the Indian's hard thrusts to bring him to his climax and release his load in her unprotected pussy. He had acted almost like some kind of robot and didn't care about Evelyn's feelings during the act. She had gotten the strangest fuck in her whole life but far from the best and far from any orgasm.

When the Indian had risen up from the platform he had told her that the "Duke" wanted to see her and told her to follow him. They went into a small room lighted by a candle. The only furniture was a big wooden chair with Rolf dressed as a noble man probably from the year 1648 sitting in it. Before the chair was a cushion on the floor. Rolf had told her to take off her unbuttoned dress and kneel on the cushion. He told her that now she was his maid and had to obey whatever he told her. He said that her first duty was to show her submission by sucking him off and not wasting a single drop, which meant that she had to swallow it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.