Reluctant Hero - Cover

Reluctant Hero

Copyright© 2008 by Sirdar

Chapter 2

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a historical story based in occupied europe during 1941. Commander Tony Nash is a competent German speaker and is asked to volunteer to defect to Germany to try and get the German U Boat codes. His boass is an attractive double agent who he is required to marry as part of his cover.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   White Male   White Female  

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie lay back in the bath and thought about the afternoon's events. She was pleasantly surprised at meeting Tony. She had seen his record, and she had been informed that if anything he had a bit of a record as a bit of a womaniser, so she had no doubts that the sexual side of their marriage would not create a great problem. She bitterly regretted her hasty remarks earlier that afternoon, and now she was feeling increasingly optimistic about the whole operation. She was fairly sure now that he was a man she could work with. However the big hurdle was yet to come. She had avoided nearly all sexual contact since her disastrous marriage, and now to have to climb into bed with a strange man was a wee bit nerve wracking. She knew it had to be done, the Gestapo were no fools, and any inconsistency in their cover story could be fatal.

Anne-Marie was 24, and was born of a Belgian mother and a French father, and brought up in a small town on the Belgian coast not far from Zeebrugge. They were a relatively wealthy family, and well known and respected in the area. In 1938 she had met a young German man named Wolfram who was on holiday. They had fallen in love, and despite her parents dislike, and distrust of Germans they had married. The wedding in Zeebrugge had been a typical German drunken affair. On her wedding night she retired to bed awaiting her husband, who she was sure would join her shortly for their honeymoon. She had taken great care of her toilet, and was wearing a lovely silk nightgown which was a present from her mother. It was past 1.oclock in the morning when he had arrived at the bridal suite.

He had that night taken her virginity in brutal and drunken fashion. Leaving her dazed, and bruised. After he had finished, and before staggering away to get more beer he had invited his best man to avail himself of his "French whore" as he called her. In all she was raped four times that night by Wolframs friends. The next morning, Wolfram had been very apologetic, and eventually, because she was so deeply in love with him when he was sober, and she was frightened to tell her father what had happened fearing a violet reaction from him, so she decided to stay with him. But the desire for revenge, burned somewhere deep inside her. She could never completely forgive him, and she stayed with him out of pride, and to give him a chance to redeem himself. However she ensured that in the few months before war was declared she never conceived. It was in August, when Wolfram was recalled to Germany to join his SS unit. She was obliged to go with him, and they stayed in the family home at the village of Rickelrath near Wegburg.

His family were nice respectable people, and when eventually his sister Ursula, sensing Anne-Maries marital unhappiness, and eventually after persistent questioning discovered how her brother had treated his new wife on their wedding night, she was angry, and told the whole family. Naturally the family were shocked, at first they found it hard to believe her, but apparently unknown to her, he had previously twice been accused of similar rape offences against local single girls. His father blamed the SS doctrine, and training for his behaviour. He personally hated the Nazi regime, and like many others of his generation was convinced that they would bring disaster to Germany.

In 1939 the war started and after the fall of France she was informed that her husband had been killed by the resistance in a partisan ambush. She was shocked and saddened, in a way, but she also felt a big sense of relief. After a short period of mourning she was considering returning to her parent's home in Belgium. However, the Germans firmly believing that she must be seeking revenge for the death of her newly wed husband, and knowing that she spoke both French, Flemish and German reasonably well, invited her to join them as a secret agent working with the Gestapo. They wanted her to return to Belgium and join the resistance, to betray the underground fighters. Anne Marie had no illusions about the ruthlessness of the Nazi regime felt that it would be better to go along with them. She suspected that to refuse outright could bring her greater danger. She agreed that she was seeking revenge and was the right person for the job. Feigning enthusiasm, she threw herself into the mandatory training programme.

She was seeking revenge alright, but nor for her husbands death, but for the invasion of her country, and what they were doing to her beloved France. Thinking quickly, she decided this could be a good way to help throw a spanner in the works of the German regime, and if she was cunning enough, to get a measure of revenge on Germany and the Nazi party. From there, it was easy to convince her controllers that she could quite easily become a double agent. When the opportunity arose and with Gestapo permission she defected to England, and offered her services, and during the next fifteen months soon proved her worth. She kept the Gestapo fooled and provided quite a bit of good intelligence to the British.

British intelligence provided her with snippets of intelligence which had kept the Nazi's interested until her Nazi controller Herr Schaeffer, suggested one day in passing that perhaps she could somehow get a high ranking British Officer to defect to the Nazi's. The propaganda value would be enormous to the Third Reich.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.