Timeslip
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The story is set in post war Australia, Jimmy our protagonist comes to after a blow to the head, he struggles and beats his assailant only to be attacked by another. He suffers amnesia but has gained a few "gifts' which he will use in the future. This not a sci-fi or a stroke story but one I think you will enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Peace at last ... unfortunately no.

Sunday afternoon the phone rang, a friend of Ron's was reporting the events of Morning Mass. Father Rose, still smarting from having to apologise for the Father Ryan attack on me, took the opportunity to castigate me publicly over the Mrs Dawson confrontation. Not only had I physically attacked an elderly lady, causing her to be hospitalised but I had, in public proposed to my sister, this was nothing short of incest, what else could be expected, my mother and uncle were living under the same roof in sin.

Ron was on the phone to Monsignor DiCarli, as he was speaking I could see he was livid. "Monsignor, this must be addressed immediately, this is a personal slur on my family, had it been anyone but a member of the church I would be suing them for defamation of character, I expect nothing less than a full public apology from Father Ruth and that he receives a thorough dressing down from yourself."

When Ron hung the phone up he was still shaking, "this has gone too far Jimmy, and the Monsignor said he would look into it, if he doesn't act on it I will take legal action against Rose."

Monsignor DiCarli, true to his word gave Fr Rose a good dressing down and made sure that a properly worded apology was forthcoming at the Evening Mass, we were there to ensure that the apology made no doubt who was in the wrong.

On the following Tuesday Ron received a call from Monsignor DiCarli informing us that Fr Rose had been given a posting for 'special duties', in other words he was moved on. Honour satisfied.

Jessie and Ron set a date for their wedding early the following month, Jenny was ecstatic and between Jess and herself it was the only topic of conversation.

Ron received a reply back from the Canadian Credit Society who he had asked for information.

"The basic concept of credit unions is credit unions were 'not for profit, not for charity, but for service', the members owned the society and had equal voting powers. If someone wanted to invest in the society he was helping others who needed financial assistance, for example if I wanted to buy a car and I didn't have the money I would have to go to a money lending institution like a bank. The society could provide a lower interest loan due to the way it was structured. The money someone put into the society would stay in the town, where as the banks had external interests."

"They have sent me a lot of information Jimmy, right down to setting up our own society, with their experience they have even advised me of the pit falls we could encounter."

"That sounds real good Ron, what's the next move if we want to get something like this off the ground?"

"I think that first we must get a few of the local business people interested, something of this nature would benefit them greatly in the future, if their money stays in the town then the town can only benefit by it."

Ron arranged for a meeting with the local Chamber of Commerce for the following week, he had a lot of preparation before the meeting and we had lengthy discussions during the evenings. I played Devil's advocate and brought up as many ifs and buts as I could think of. Eventually He thought he was able to put a good case and was prepared to answer even the trickiest of questions, being a lawyer helped but even so, when you have a personal interest in a project you take rebuff closer to heart.

Jessie again enlisted the services of the CWA to cater for the wedding, they offered to take the whole project in hand keeping close consultation with her. The venue would again be the Mechanic's hall with Claude Warren and his band providing the music. Jess discussed it with Ron and they agreed to go ahead with their offer.

Mrs Dawson was ordered to attend a mental institute to manage her problems

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.