Timeslip - Cover

Timeslip

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The story is set in post war Australia, Jimmy our protagonist comes to after a blow to the head, he struggles and beats his assailant only to be attacked by another. He suffers amnesia but has gained a few "gifts' which he will use in the future. This not a sci-fi or a stroke story but one I think you will enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

At last it was time to go to the party, Ron and I were all dressed up and like most men, patiently waiting for the lady folk. The wait was worth it, Jessie came down first and she looked stunning. She wore a light peach coloured dress and semi high heels complete with hand bag and shawl, I could see the pride in Ron's eyes and I had to agree she was beautiful.

"Ta da da", Jenny came down the stairs; if I didn't love her then I sure fell in love at that moment. She had that pure beauty about her, her fresh face had sparingly applied make upon it, just enough to accentuate without overpowering her freshness. A light blue dress that did everything to let you know she was a woman, as with Jess she wore semi high heels and carried a clutch bag and a light shawl.

We all piled into the new Holden with Ron driving. When we acquired the Holden I had asked Billy to see if anyone could supply us with seatbelts, he found a small company that manufactured them for the racing enthusiasts so he had them made and installed prior to Ron taking delivery of the car.

Seat belts on and we were away, pulling up in front of the hall Ron found a parking spot and we went inside. The CWA ladies had done a fantastic job of preparing the hall; there were buntings and signs wishing Jen a happy birthday, around the hall there was balloons galore. The tables were all set up with a large bain-marie in the middle emitting a tantalising aroma Mrs Wright; the lady in charge led us to our table.

"Mrs Wright, you ladies have excelled yourselves, this would have to be the most inviting atmosphere I've ever experienced, it's perfect, thank you." Said Ron as we were seated.

"Thank you Mr McEwen, it's a pleasure to put on a show like this, I'm sure the ladies will appreciate your comments."

Just then Claude Warren and his band started to play some background music, as always the old maestro knew exactly what was required. Soon all of the guests had arrived and were seated. Ron took the floor and greeted them all and wishing them a happy evening. People were coming over and wishing Jen a happy birthday, there were lots of hugs and kisses.

The meal was superb, there were roast meats and vegetables with sauces to suit, a mountain of fresh crispy rolls to accompany it. Later in the evening there was to be sweets and pastries when the main course had settled.

The main meal over and the bain-marie whisked away, Claude opened up with a fast dance. Jen and I took the floor amid happy birthday calls from the crowd. Jen snuggled in close and we shuffled around the floor in time with the music.

"Tonight's the night mister, when we go to bed tonight you are going to give me my 'main' birthday present, I've waited long enough."

Gulp, "yes dear." Although I had been expecting it, it still came as a jolt to my system.

After we had danced a few brackets, Ron called for everyone's attention, "would Jenny and Jimmy come up to the stage please."

When Jen and I joined Jessie and Ron on the stage Ron wished Jen a happy birthday and Claude started playing the birthday song, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jennifer Happy birthday to you, the crowd all joined in. Jen blushed all kind of colours and when thing quietened down thanked everyone for their wishes.

When there was a lull in the proceedings I spoke up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.