Timeslip - Cover

Timeslip

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The story is set in post war Australia, Jimmy our protagonist comes to after a blow to the head, he struggles and beats his assailant only to be attacked by another. He suffers amnesia but has gained a few "gifts' which he will use in the future. This not a sci-fi or a stroke story but one I think you will enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

We showered and slid between the sheets and continued our lovemaking, Jess was a passionate woman and once she let her hair down the sex was amazing, we both fed off of each other.

When we opened the store to resume trading there was two very sated lovers.

I was having lunch with Ron one day when he said "Jimmy, you seem to have a handle on the running of the store, I think it is now time for you to involve yourself in the rest of the business."

I looked puzzled and asked "rest of the business?"

"Yes Jimmy, there is more than just the store, Joe, your father and I formed a company to handle your mother and my wife's inheritance, on Joe's death you and Jenny become beneficiaries. Over the years we have bought up a lot of property, during the war years land was cheap and we bought several large properties which are leased out, we also own the quarry out at Red Rock, The saw mill in the valley plus a lot of blocks in town, we also own several shops which we lease out. There is also a part ownership in the milk factory, our company owns 51%."

Whew, I was gob smacked to say the least. Ron went on to say "I want you to take an active interest Jimmy, I will still run things but I will be looking for input from both you and Jenny."

I can see that I was going to have a few sleepless nights getting my head around this lot. Thankfully Jess was becoming more competent at running the store so I might be able to spend some time with Ron getting to know the ropes.

Jess and I had been exploring our sexual relation ship since that first day, "Jenny will be home from her holiday tomorrow Jimmy, I hate to do this but I think for all our sakes we should stop our lovemaking." I was disappointed but had to agree with her, for Jenny to find out that were sexually active would hurt her immensely, that just couldn't be allowed to happen.

"Don't look so glum Jimmy, I'm sure that we will still find opportunities, we will just need to be careful." We spent that last night wrapped in each others arms making sweet gentle and then fully passionate love.

Jenny's friends dropped her and her gear off at the store, she looked suntanned and happy, she rushed in and hugged me tightly, "Gosh I've missed you Jimmy, it was a great holiday but I thought of you all the time" {much more than you will ever know Jimmy, I think about how it would be to be lovers, I know I love you even if you are my brother}

"I'm glad to see you Jenny, you look great, nice tan too, did you have a good time?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.