Timeslip - Cover

Timeslip

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story is set in post war Australia, Jimmy our protagonist comes to after a blow to the head, he struggles and beats his assailant only to be attacked by another. He suffers amnesia but has gained a few "gifts' which he will use in the future. This not a sci-fi or a stroke story but one I think you will enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

I hope Jessica is a good cook, the grub in here is bland and that's complimenting it, the sooner I'm out the better.

Billy in the other bed is starting to pick up a bit, we had a brief chat, he's still brooding about his financial dilemma, I wish I could help him some way he seems a decent chap.

Uncle Ron dropped in the following day and I told him about the visit from the cop and what he had to say about Fr Ryan. He told me that the cop was Ray Cook and that he was a good friend of his and a pretty straight bloke. He said he would talk with him later today and see what his thoughts on the matter were.

Just as Ron was getting up to leave, Doc Downs came in and gave me a good looking over, "he's a tough little bugger Ron, a bang on the head like that would put a normal bloke in the grave, can't have much in there to damage" he laughed. "If things don't deteriorate before this afternoon he can go home but he will need to take it easy for at least the next week."

"Thanks doc I can't wait to get home and try to get my memory back, Jenny is going to fill me in and I hope what she tells me will trigger other memories."

"These things often take a bit of time; mostly memories return within a few weeks, just don't try too hard and over tax yourself."

When Jessica and Jenny came to visit I told them the good news, Jenny was excited although Jessica seemed a bit apprehensive, I turned the mental volume up and heard her thoughts {I hope John doesn't get too angry with him, he's very bad tempered these days I just wish he would be a little more caring}

This John seems to be a bit of a bastard I thought, when I get the chance I'll see if I can't read his mind and find out what's going on, Jess seems a little more than scared of him.

Jessica had taken my blood splattered clothes home and brought clean ones in anticipation of my release. The charge sister came in and told me I could get dressed and the porter would bring a wheelchair when I was ready to leave. Jessica arranged for a taxi to collect us. As the porter was wheeling me out, Jenny had a firm grip on my arm {I'm going to do all I can to get Jimmy's memory back, he's a very special person and I love him I'll do anything for him} Jenny's thoughts made me feel quite humble, I knew we were very close.

The porter and Jess helped me into the taxi, on my way home at last, "I hope you're a good cook Jess, the hospital tucker was pretty awful and I'm looking forward to something that tastes like food."

Jess laughed "I think we can satisfy the inner man Jimmy, I put a nice hot pot on before we came out so I don't think you'll go hungry."

The taxi drove up the driveway of a large expensive looking property, the house was set back well off the road with a long sweeping driveway, it suddenly occurred to me that the family was apparently wealthy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.