Michelle's Story - Cover

Michelle's Story

Copyright© 2008 by dawn1958

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The moment they landed, things went badly for Rodney and Michelle. Unwittingly they had become pawns in a devious plan to gain international certification for the upcoming sham elections in an African Republic. What would Rodney do? What would Michelle do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial   White Female  

Michelle's life was in turmoil and she prayed that her husband was okay. Sarge's henchmen had taken Rodney to a hotel and he was ordered to remain there until Sarge sent for him. The officer's orders had sent a shiver of fear down Michelle's spine. "Emu! Take our beautiful guest to my compound. My wife is expecting a guest ... she will take good care of her," Sarge had said over the building's intercom.

Michelle couldn't believe her husband would allow such a thing but then she realized Rodney really didn't have any choice. Emu was ecstatic that the gorgeous, white woman was staying. "I take you to Sarge's home. You stay there ... until you free to go. Sarge come soon ... then we go his house. Mosi take husband to hotel ... he stay there," the guard informed Michelle.

Sarge purposely left the intercom switch in the 'On' position merely to taunt his beautiful hostage. "Rodney ... I send car for you tomorrow night. You come my home for dinner ... a dinner party I am throwing for my superior," he said making sure his voice was loud and clear. "Your charming wife will stay in my mansion ... for the next while. Until all the election details are finished ... and our junta is duly elected by the people."

Michelle could hear Sarge laughing at this redundant humor but she found nothing funny about his bold statements. The ruling junta was the only political party running in the election and it was a foregone conclusion that they would win. Just before the big, commanding Emu took her arm in an effort to get Michelle out of the offices and into the limo, she heard Sarge's gruff voice again. "Your gorgeous wife needs a holiday ... and I plan to see that she gets it. Yes ... she gets it good ... I want my black cock in her belly so that she has my baby!"

Michelle heard her husband make some feeble excuses that she could not stay in the country. Suddenly Sarge's revelations stunned her. "I have recorded everything ... everything your wife did. The international committee would not think kindly of your wife taking advantage of our hospitality," he said. "I never met white woman who fuck like that. Your wife ... she squirms on big, black cocks, no? She make good Blackman whore."

Her whole body quivered at the disgusting man's revelations. "We not hurt her ... just fuck her. Whore likes big, black cock," Sarge said knowing Michelle could overhear. "Sarge can hardly wait for her belly to swell ... Sarge love getting white woman pregnant!"

Michelle didn't know whether to cry or laugh at the outlandish allegations. "After all, Rodney ... you are a trusted government representative ... and she took advantage of our trust." Sarge made it sound like everything was her fault and that Michelle had instigated the sexual affair. "I have evidence of your wife seducing my guards ... also evidence of you ... when you smuggle drugs into my country."

She was totally distraught but there didn't seem to be any way out of the disparaging situation. Michelle thought back to their arrival in the airport where Sarge was the chief security officer. That seemed like eons ago and so much had happened since then. From the moment she and Rodney stepped off the airplane, they had a target on their backs. Sarge managed to use a devious scheme to gain full control over the couple. He secretly recorded everything that happened during the long, painful interrogations and then used the trumped-up incriminating evidence to blackmail the couple.

Rodney's long, spotless career would be finished if his government found out about Sarge's allegations that he tried to smuggle drugs into the country. Of course the aggregations were groundless but they still cast suspicion on Rodney's unblemished record. Everything seemed to snowball once Michelle was taken into Sarge's interrogation room and before Rodney could put a stop to it, his innocent wife was under Sarge's complete control.

Suddenly Rodney found himself led outside by Mosi to a waiting limo and Michelle wound up in the backseat of another limousine with Sarge sitting beside her. She realized now the African trip with her husband had been a dire mistake, but it was much too late to go back in time. Rodney was distraught with the numerous possibilities of what Michelle would be forced to endure during the next 24 hours. It would be utter misery suffering that many hours not knowing what would be happening to his wife.

Rodney contemplated the possibility of Michelle's fidelity over the weekend with Sarge in control of her destiny. He slumped into the backseat, dejected and worried by the most vivid visualization of his wife being manhandled by the domineering African. Most troubling were the vivid images of her trusting back at her rapists, as if she was enjoying it. The hotel was only a short distance from the airport and it didn't take Rodney long to get settled into the plush, yet restrictive surroundings.


Emu drove the limo into Sarge's long, curved driveway and stopped in front of the sprawling residence of his superior. The house would have been considered stately even by American standards. Emu quickly got out of the driver's seat and went around the car to open the back door. Sarge exited the limo and he turned around putting his hand out to assist his beautiful guest. "Come my dear ... you will meet my family."

It sounded more like an order than a request. Michelle slowly took the outstretched hand. She reluctantly got out of the car knowing the world, as she knew it, had ended. She had to force her legs to work properly and followed the uniformed officer into a large vestibule. They were met by a group of women who were of all ages and children ranging in age from early to mid teens.

"Zelda, my wife, will show you to a room. Please make yourself at home ... you'll be here a few days," Sarge said. "Tonight we rest ... tomorrow, we have celebration."

Before Michelle could do anything, Sarge's wife grabbed her hand. Zelda was a very strong woman and she had little difficulty coaxing Michelle to follow her. The woman led the way up a big set of stairs and into a large bedroom before Michelle knew what happened. "They bad ... Sarge and his rotten men ... they bad. Come! It is late. Take off ... we bathe," Zelda said.

Michelle's mouth hung open. She was utterly amazed that Zelda could speak English so well but then she assumed the woman came from nobility. Michelle looked around the vast room and she noticed the posh surroundings. There were two beds against one wall and still plenty of room for a large dresser and a couple of nightstands. The big beds were richly decorated and the furniture was of the highest quality.

Across the room was the largest bathroom she had ever seen. It was a wide-open design with plush carpet and two steps leading up to the elevated area. There was a large vanity with wall-to-wall mirrors giving the area a marvelous affect. Gleaming white tile covered the bathroom floor making the room look neat and sparkling clean. There were two marble sinks and a large walk-in tub obviously for bathing, which looked like it could hold many people. The tub was at floor level and the water had steam drifting off the surface, radiating a most welcoming appearance.

Michelle looked through an open doorway into what appeared to be a small room where a person could have privacy for those more personal, bodily functions. She was suddenly overwhelmed by the luxurious amenities and with the thought of a relaxing hot bath seeming like the perfect solution to her vexing dilemma.

Zelda was extremely proud of her lavish home. Sarge's high ranking in the ruling junta afforded his family many luxuries and Zelda felt very privileged. She stood beside Michelle waiting for the woman to get familiar with the surroundings. "We bathe. You have long day ... need to relax," she whispered taking Michelle's arm. "I help ... I bathe with you and we relax ... soak in nice hot water."

Zelda pulled Michelle across the wide room and cautioned her to remove her shoes before stepping on the slippery tile floor. Then they entered the tub area where Zelda quickly stripped off all of her brightly colored clothes. She left them crumpled on the floor and turned to face Michelle. Before Michelle could stop the woman, Zelda's hands were all over her body undoing and unfastening her clothes. Michelle felt it was better to become a welcomed guest in the woman's home, and she reluctantly allowed Zelda to strip most of her clothing.

When Zelda spoke candidly and sort of matter-of-factly, Michelle felt embarrassed. "Nice ... Sarge like big ones. He like titties like that," Zelda said. "Come ... I wash. You relax ... let me wash beautiful body."

Michelle was dumbstruck by Zelda's revelations and demands. She couldn't think of any way to avoid getting into the tub with her and halfheartedly finished removing her last garments. Then she took a closer look at the woman. Zelda was slightly taller than she was and the woman's body was slender. She appeared in great physical shape with long, muscular legs and a fairly slim waist even though she was a mother of four children.

Michelle couldn't help but glance at Zelda's chest, which was engraved with a striking tattoo. Her boobs were small with a little sag and the black tattoo seemed to be a raised etching of some African symbol. The drawing blended into Zelda's dark skin and covered the top portion of her left tit rising almost up to her shoulder. Michelle quickly diverted her eyes not wanting to give the impression she was staring at the woman.

Zelda quickly jumped into the tub and put out her hand in an inviting fashion towards her guest. Michelle slowly approached the edge of the tub and she gingerly stepped into the hot water. It felt consuming and Michelle immediately sensed the weight of despair leave her entire body, as she sat down. She couldn't do a thing and Zelda insisted on washing and cleansing her all over. It was a strange feeling to have someone touch her in places that had sexual connotations, but Zelda didn't seem to have any intention of starting any lovemaking.

Zelda scrubbed Michelle's chest and upper body including her breasts. When the woman scrubbed her boobs and nipples, Michelle felt embarrassed when they stiffened, but Zelda didn't seem to pay attention to the hardened buds. It was strange for Michelle to have someone touch and fondle her without it becoming sexual or erotic.

Suddenly the woman waved her hand at Michelle's shaved pelvis. She marveled at how beautiful it looked for a woman to do such an uncommon thing. "Pussy look very attractive ... You do it for husband?" Zelda asked.

Michelle didn't know what to say so she merely nodded her head while giving a swift response. "Yes. Rodney likes me clean ... and shaven."

"I do it ... surprise Sarge," Zelda said cheerfully. Her bush rivaled a dense forest and she vowed to try shaving it so she could see the surprised look on her husband's face. "Tomorrow ... you help?"

All of a sudden Michelle was immensely mortified when Zelda's children rushed into the room. Although it was not common for parents in America to let their children see them naked, the custom was obviously different here. Michelle tried in vain to cover herself with her hands, as the giggling kids peeked at her. Zelda was holding the only washcloth and all the towels were ten feet away so Michelle tried to stay under the water.

There were three girls and one boy in the group and they kept staring at the naked white woman. It was not only because of her unusual beauty but also the kids had only seen black men and women naked. They giggled and whispered to each other, but never took their eyes from Michelle's suggestive body, which was only slightly concealed by the bath water.

Being naked never bothered Zelda. She merely yelled at the kids to be quiet and stop acting so childish. Michelle didn't know what to do and she waited for the woman to give her something to wear. Suddenly one of the girls who appeared to be in her early teens came right up to Michelle. She spoke in her native tongue but it was obvious the girl wanted Michelle to get out of the tub.

There was a soft, padded stool beside the tub and the girl pointed to it. Then her mother spoke. "Ayira will put lotion on ... sit. She make body nice and soft ... smooth with cream," Zelda said confirming her daughter's wishes. "Ayira good with hands ... she massage, make muscles feel much better."

Zelda got out of the tub with a splash. She grabbed Michelle by the arm and although she tried to resist, Michelle was coerced onto her feet. Putting her hands up to shield her bare breasts seemed like the silliest thing to do, but Michelle couldn't think of anything else. She never acted brazenly at any time in her past, and suddenly realized her face was turning beat-red with embarrassment.

Michelle looked around at all the excited faces and her face got even redder. She noticed that the boy's eyes were big and round, and they never left her alluring chest. Suddenly Zelda took charge. She shouted orders to her children and had everything organized before Michelle realized what was going on. Another stool was brought over to the tub for Zelda and suddenly both women had something to sit on.

Zelda ordered one of her daughters to apply lotion to her body while instructing Ayira to do the same to Michelle. Totally embarrassed by her childish cover-up, Michelle sat motionless on the stool. She reluctantly let her arms dangle at her sides, the same as Zelda was doing, and both girls went to work. The girls started applying lotion to shoulders, and then all over each woman's back. Ayira's expert application had a massaging affect, which immediately brought relief to Michelle's tired muscles.

Suddenly Ayira rolled around Michelle's body and began applying lotion to her front. Michelle desperately wanted to put her hands up to stop the girl but knew it would be perceived the wrong way. She glanced over at Zelda and noticed her other daughter was carefully coating her dark skin with plenty of the special massaging oil.

Ayira purposely saved the best for last and it was the most fascinating procedure when the girl massaged Michelle's big breasts. Zelda even voiced her displeasure when her daughter wiped the oily cream all over both of Michelle's tits and then pulled on the enlarged nipples. The girl squeezed both nipples at the same time and pulled outward until they each slipped out of her greased fingertips. Ayira did this several times, laughing each time, until her mother ordered her to stop.

Then the girl applied the lotion to Michelle's lower extremities. Ayira coated her legs, hips and all of the bare skin that she could reach. When the girl looked her straight in the eyes, and said something, Michelle perceived what she wanted. She reluctantly spread her legs just enough for Ayira's dainty hand to slip between her milky thighs. It took the girl no time to coat every inch of Michelle's crotch with oil.

Michelle thought the meaningful massage would never end. Her breathing was testament of the affect the girl's caresses were having on her resolve and Michelle swore for acting like such a fool. Suddenly Zelda was standing next to her holding out a long dressing gown. Michelle jumped up from the stool and she grabbed the garment out of Zelda's hands. She immediately donned the gown with a wonderful feeling that her nudity was finally covered.

Zelda told Michelle that the one bed was for her and she would sleep in the other. Then the woman gave instructions to her children that it was time for bed. Michelle could see the great displeasure on their faces from what their mother told them. They hesitated and seemed overly reluctant to leave the room. Suddenly the oldest was arguing with her mother and it didn't take long before Michelle saw Zelda's shoulders shrug, as if conceiting to her daughter's wishes.

That brought a quick response from her son. After a fleeting argument, he too smiled with triumph when his mother relented. Michelle looked questioningly at the Zelda. "I tell them to sleep in other bedrooms ... but they want stay with us," she said. "They sleep on floor ... not be problem."

Michelle was overly apprehensive at sleeping in a strange bed and a room full of strangers. Zelda handed her a stylish pair of silk pajamas and the woman immediately changed into a similar pair. Michelle held the PJ's wondering how she would change into them with the children looking on.

There was a bustle of activity, as Zelda's children got ready for bed. They quickly found numerous blankets and pillows and made beds to sleep on. Then it was time to change. Michelle tried to divert her eyes but it was hard not to notice their uninhibited actions. They were not the least bit ashamed to change into sleeping attire in front of anyone and they casually undressed not hiding a thing. Even Zelda's son changed which brought giggles from his sisters when he removed all of his clothes.

Michelle almost fainted when she got a quick glimpse of the flaccid meat hanging between the boy's legs. It was obvious that the boy was not circumcised and she got mad at herself for noticing such a thing. The boy caught her looking and he made her break out in a shameful blush when he gave her a knowing smile. He faced the pretty, white woman and let her have an unabashed look at his body.

Although the boy was not yet old enough to become a tribal warrior, he was a teenager and certainly old enough to have sexual desires. He was well aware that his penis was almost as big as his father's and Sarge had shared some of his intimate fantasies with his son. The boy's confidence swelled when he noticed the timid, shy woman act like she was afraid of him. He stared into Michelle's eyes and his glare sent a shiver up her spine. She could see the power and desire of a man in the boy's eyes and his stare seemed to emanate sexual desire.

Michelle felt like a little girl caught with her fingers in the cookie jar and she swiftly turned around so he couldn't see her flushed face. Her fingers shook, as she tried to don the pajamas Zelda had given her. Reaching under the gown, it was easy to slip on the bottoms but she wondered about the top. Then she remembered the sly way women changed at a public beach and her arms were in and out of the gown enabling her to get dressed in the pajama top.

She was standing between the two beds pondering the next move when Zelda came up to her. "Children! They always so nosy," she whispered. "Especially Kato ... he just like his father."

Both women looked across the room. Kato was facing them and there was a large teepee in the front of his pajamas. His mother merely smiled, relishing the fact her dear son was maturing into a real man. Michelle's eyes opened with sheer shock when she noticed the obvious aroused state of the boy and she expected Zelda to scold her son. The front of her entire body was covered with goosebumps when Kato slowly walked over to give his mother a goodnight kiss on the cheek.

With a mad rush, all the girls ran up to their mother, also saying goodnight with a peck on the cheek. The kids did not speak much English but they did have some understanding of the language. "Say goodnight to Michelle ... she is a welcomed guest in our house," Zelda said. "You girls be quiet ... don't make all that silly noise and keep us awake. You too Kato! You kids can stay in the room but if you don't go to sleep ... I'll send you to another room."

Suddenly the three girls walked over to Michelle and their brother followed them. One by one they reached over to give her a hasty kiss before rushing across the room to their assigned beds. Kato was more deliberate than his sisters and he reached over giving his frightened idol a goodnight kiss. The brazen boy brushed up against Michelle's tempting body and he purposely pushed his hips at her, as if he was humping her leg.

Michelle didn't want to make a scene but she felt like dying when the boy poked her. He seemed to hold the pose for the longest time before going to his bed. Michelle literally shook from Kato's demoralizing strategy and she tried hard to shrug off the boy's tactics, as nothing but a childish prank.

All of a sudden Zelda turned off the lights. "We have good sleep ... then I take you to see city tomorrow. I show you what a nice city we have," Zelda whispered to Michelle but then she hesitated. She wasn't sure how to tell the woman the truth. "I sorry ... but Sarge ... he promised Kato."

Zelda was close enough to Michelle so that she could look into her eyes even in the darkness. "Sarge tell Kato that when election done ... and everything back to normal," she whispered, pausing again, as she searched for the correct thing to say. "I must warn you! Sarge promise Kato ... he say that you will make Kato a man-warrior."

Michelle didn't know why her arms went out to Zelda but she reasoned that she was in a state of shock. Zelda's compassion made her feel some relief and Michelle decided that the woman was the only person she could trust. She didn't intend on talking or sitting with Zelda but the two women sat on the edge of the bed. They chatted and after many minutes, Michelle started to feel a little more uplifted.

Zelda reassured Michelle that she would do everything in her power to help her. She did stress that her help would be limited, as Sarge did hold the power in the household. Zelda outlined upcoming events and mentioned the extravagant celebration scheduled the next evening. Then she told Michelle that they would spend the next day together and nothing bad would happen ... at least until the party.

When they eventually went to bed, it took forever for Michelle to fall asleep. She could not remember a time when she was more exhausted or distraught. Her mind drifted into the deepest stupor, dreaming of the drastic events that happened when Rodney and she landed in the country. Michelle tossed and turned with her breathing being extremely uneven and it was obvious she was in a troubled dreamland.

Sarge was the focus of her dreams. The man was nothing but a scoundrel and Michelle felt guilty for falling under his control. 'True, ' she reasoned, 'Sarge did blackmail me, but I should have been stronger.' Now she wished that she had the courage to fight the man but that had not happened.

Michelle's dreams lasted for a long time. She was in the midst of being interrogated in the bastard's office and her sleeping body twitched from the vivid imagery. She cursed in her sleep for not realizing Sarge was setting her up, but now it was too late. When Sarge threatened her by saying he found contraband drugs in Rodney's luggage, Michelle believed he would throw her husband in jail for a long, long time. She justified her actions of letting Sarge and his guards molest her body by hoping the man would not throw Rodney in jail.

Her emotions ran the gamut during her eventful time in Sarge's office. At first she dreaded being with the man, but then she felt something odd. Her feelings went from fear and anxiety to desire and even lust. Suddenly she remembered the feeling of being fucked and knowing her husband was watching. The last thing in the world she intended on doing was experiencing a climax but she was shaken to the core when earth-shattering spasms robbed her willpower. If that wasn't degrading enough, she remembered experiencing a desire so strong that it was impossible to resist when the guard fucked her.

All of a sudden Rodney was hugging her. Her dream was so dramatic and it even made her heart beat faster. Rodney cuddled nice and tight to the back of her body, as she lay on her left side. A pleasant smile covered her sleeping face when she dreamed of her husband putting his arms around her in a most familiar fashion. Many of their love sessions began exactly this way. Rodney's arm was over top of her torso and his hand was caressing her breast.

He was rougher than usual but she also felt a need for urgency. Rodney's other arm was under her head and again his hand was caressing a breast paying particular attention to the nipple, which throbbed for his forceful embrace.

Michelle snuggled and turned her head upwards a bit so she could whisper to her loving husband. Suddenly teeth closed on her ear and the intense pain, which lasted for two or three seconds, surprised her. Her nipples were pinched and stretched out from her body so hard that she cried out from the pain. The dream was so real that Michelle was totally captivated by her husband's caresses.

She tried to roll her head back more to tell Rodney that she welcomed the pain, as punishment for being unfaithful. All of a sudden she froze. Her heart beat so fast that her face was totally flushed and she wondered why? A whiff of stale breath drifted into her nostrils and she was puzzled by the foul scent. Hands were on both of her boobs and strong, demanding fingers were stretching her nipples beyond tolerable limits.

Suddenly she realized Rodney's pecker was between her legs and she encouraged him to put it into her wetness. Her mind buzzed unable to understand what was happening, or not wanting to comprehend. Rodney pushed forward much harder and Michelle hoped she was not too dry. Any fear of being too dry for Rodney to enter her pussy was easily dispelled when his cock easily slid along her slit. He seemed much larger than she remembered.

Michelle didn't dare move a muscle, too afraid to even open her eyes. It wasn't a dream! 'But it can't be Rodney ... it can't be him, ' she thought. 'Oh gawd ... someone's in bed with me!' She continued to hold still praying it was just a bad nightmare, even as the strange organ slid along her juicing gash.

Then Michelle heard a strange voice and all of a sudden her heart stopped completely. One of Kato's sisters was giving orders to her siblings. It took the briefest moment for the three girls to push Kato away so they could flip Michelle onto her back. There was one girl holding each of her arms and the other sister pinned one leg to its widest reaches. Like a cat, Kato rolled over her body until he crouched between her spread legs showing he was ready to ravage the white goddess.

The sun had come up and Michelle could see everything very clearly now. She quickly jerked her head towards Zelda's bed but all hope was lost when she noticed the bed was empty. The woman obviously had gotten up already and left to do family errands, as it was already morning.

Zelda's departure left the guest all alone with four children who had one definite goal. All the sisters wanted to watch their brother have intercourse with a real woman. They had spied on their parents on many occasions, but they believed there was nothing like the real thing. Of course Kato was in full agreement and he was more than ready to show his sisters that he was really a man.

He stared at the cleanly shaven love-box and marveled at the immense beauty. Kato crouched between the twisting legs and it helped when his sister pinned one leg, which enabled him to pin the other to the side. Only moments earlier, he had been in pure heaven when he was inside Michelle's volcano but now it was time for the ultimate reward.

"Gawd, no Kato ... no. Please ... you mustn't ... please don't," Michelle moaned fearing the worst. "Oh my gawd ... Kato!"

She watched the clear lubricant drip from the tip of his enlarged penis. Her eyes grew wider, as she realized he intended on ravaging her, and she was utterly helpless. He knowingly placed the head of his cock at her opening and it made Michelle flinch when he deliberately pushed on her clit. Kato held his cock directly on top of her intimate button and refused to stop crushing it into her bony pelvis.

All of a sudden the head slithered in the slippery juice and entered her hole with one swift thrust. Suddenly the boy grabbed onto her boobs, as if he needed to steady himself. He arched his back and squeezed the muscles in his groin, as hard as he could, to prolong his youthful stamina. His fingertips dug into Michelle's soft, velvety flesh and Kato relished the feel of a real woman's tits.

Michelle held out hope that a miracle would happen. Her eyes were glued on his black pecker and opened wider when she noticed it slowly disappear. The boy pushed his hips forward an inch at a time feeling the most wonderful sensations in the world. Kato felt the head of his cock hit a wall just before cutting her flower in two. He went through her cervix with the first thrust, stopping Michelle's heart when he did. Then he paused knowing ultimate bliss was on the horizon.

His cock seemed to caress every nerve-ending inside her delicate womanhood. Then the boy had the sense to rotate his hips, as well as pump them, and he robbed more of Michelle's resolve faster than ever. She bit her lip harder trying to fight off the tiny spasms shooting through her inner regions.

Suddenly her pelvis tilted upward and it happened. The tip of the Kato's cock found her control button and he blasted it with scorching cum. Michelle sensed by his out of control humping that Kato was experiencing an orgasm. What baffled Michelle the most was how she thrust up to meet the boy's powerful thrusts. She never intended or even imagined her juices would flow. Suddenly the trickle of orgasmic lava coated Kato's pulsating cock making it easier for him to fuck his idol.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.