Michelle's Story - Cover

Michelle's Story

Copyright© 2008 by dawn1958

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The moment they landed, things went badly for Rodney and Michelle. Unwittingly they had become pawns in a devious plan to gain international certification for the upcoming sham elections in an African Republic. What would Rodney do? What would Michelle do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial   White Female  

Please email me with your comments or suggestions, as I appreciate readers when they take the time to email. This short story was written for a special person and I hope these fantasies excite and satisfy her.

I receive many requests from loyal readers to do stories for them but it takes me weeks to do a story properly. After receiving this request from Michelle, I decided to try doing a real short story for her and see if it comes off okay. See what you think. This will be the final chapter and hopefully the ending works.

Sarge had never felt this way about another person, especially a woman. In his world, men were considered superior and women were almost treated like second-class citizens. Suddenly he was smitten, so to speak, by an American goddess. His views and practices were abruptly modified and Sarge considered Susan not only a ravishing woman, but also his equal. He rolled his head to the side and glanced at his sleeping beauty.

Her face was etched with a continuous smile, which radiated to everyone around her. Sarge's family readily accepted Susan even though she was his mistress and his wife didn't mind. It meant Zelda received all the luxuries of living with a politically, powerful man and she didn't have to satisfy any of his radical demands. Sarge looked at Susan and he felt more content than ever. "The doctor said everything looked good. It must have happened right away ... the first time we made love," he whispered. "Is there a chance... ?"

Susan cut him off before he could finish the question. "It is yours ... without a doubt. My husband hasn't touched me in weeks. We haven't had sex in weeks," she responded. "The bastard is screwing his secretary, but I don't care anymore."

His arm was around her and Sarge pulled Susan into his waiting body. She rolled onto her side and the front of her body came flush against Sarge's. Something became very noticeable and paramount for both. Susan felt the obvious hard prick push against her belly and she quickly shifted her body upwards so that the end of Sarge's cock grazed her pelvis.

One instant the long, hard cock rubbed against her heated body and the next it was between her legs. The flared head hit the tip of her slit and swiftly slipped through the soaked crevice, as it raked her tender clitoris. Her entire body jerked in reaction to the deliberate caress and suddenly her breathing stopped.

Susan felt the head slid backwards about an inch. The meat hit her directly at the core and it slipped inside before she could take a breath. She didn't dare move, as she was in the most vulnerable position, and fully realized that Sarge would take her. He kissed her on the forehead and tenderly guided her head beside his overheated cheek. "I want you ... more than anything in the world," he whispered in her ear.

Suddenly she could breathe. "Oh, dear gawd, you're inside ... deep inside of me," she moaned, trying to regain her breathing. "Yes ... dear gawd, yes!"

The bed was the biggest she'd ever been in. Sarge wrapped his arms around her torso and rolled onto his back. She remained glued to his body and the only thing that changed was the way Sarge's hips moved. He thrust his powerful hips at her and made sure his ramrod was buried to the hilt at the peak of every thrust. Then he rolled onto his side and held onto Susan as he constantly jerked his hips back and forth.

Sarge rolled again and this time Susan found herself on the bottom. He showed no mercy and no mercy was asked for by the woman who suddenly had no stamina. Her sanity had long since departed and Susan glared up into Sarge's dark, demanding eyes when she felt the end approaching. There was something wrong with her hips, as they thrashed wildly from side to side on the firm mattress, and she abruptly lost control.

Every time Susan shifted to the right, Sarge drove downwards with a dire passion, driving her ass into the bed. She rebounded and so did Sarge. Susan deviously tried moving to the left but Sarge was out of control by this time. He drove downwards with all of his might and again her ass sank into the bed, only to slam back up at the madman. The damn burst and Susan raced towards the finish with her heart racing and her breathing ragged and sporadic.

Just as she managed to regain a measure of control, Susan sensed Sarge's telltale sign of ejaculation. His hips jerked wildly and the burning lava filled her delicate womanhood yet she welcomed the man's climax. Her arms were around his thick torso and each time Sarge thrust downward she thrust up to meet his desperate lunge. Her orgasm was nonstop and to her dismay Sarge took forever to empty his vast sperm bank.

His body was covered with sweat. Sarge gently rolled off his white goddess and enabled her to breath easily again, as he hugged her against his exhausted body. Strangely his show of compassion was something Susan wasn't used to and it made her feel loved and cherished. "We visit village often ... every week. You see your sister every week and make sure she alright," Sarge said.

"Thank you. I promised Marie that I would be there for her ... look after her," Susan said. "It won't be easy for her in a foreign country, but I'm sure your family will make her feel at home."

"You not worry. Doctor will stay in village entire time and he be there for your sister and Michelle. He good doctor."


Months past. Michelle lived with Thema and Baako in the African village and she hardly got to see her husband. Rodney was forced to leave the country right after he found out that Michelle was pregnant, as his job required him to travel from one country to another. He managed a visit back to Sarge's country about once a month and each time he longed to stay with Michelle until the baby was born. He had no idea of the living arrangements in the village, as Michelle stayed with him in one of Zuberi's homes during each visit, and she didn't volunteer any incriminating information.

It was during his last visit before the baby was born when Rodney got suspicious. He was riding back to the city with Sarge when the man revealed his devious plan. "Baby born soon. Michelle have baby very soon. She stay in village for a while ... for some time," he informed Rodney. "Baby have good care and be raised in true African tradition."

Rodney was utterly dumbfounded. "Michelle will want to go home. She'll want to go home with the baby ... very soon after," he said.

The devious Sarge planted the seeds of doubt and they stayed with Rodney. Weeks past. Kato showed up in the village whenever Rodney wasn't around and often stayed with Michelle for days at a time. At first she was reluctant to sleep with Kato, but it didn't take long for the overly friendly and personable teenager to win her over. It seemed that Michelle was one of those women who craved sex, as her pregnancy advanced, and the horny teenager satisfied her sexual needs even with her belly growing with child.

One bright sunny day Kato showed up in the village and went immediately to see Michelle. He heard crying when he approached the hut and quickened his pace, as he wanted to see the baby. Both Michelle and Thema were holding their babies, but it was Michelle who caught Kato's attention. The woman looked totally ravishing, as the sun was coming through a window giving Michelle the appearance of having a halo all around her body. It was that moment the young African decided he wanted the white goddess to stay in his country.

There wasn't anything Sarge wouldn't do for his only son. Once he heard that Kato wanted Michelle to live with them, he schemed until coming up with the perfect plan. It was not only a very shrewd plan; it was one which had Michelle remaining in the country while humiliating her husband to the nth degree. Rodney had been away for a couple of months completing the last of his duties for the international committee in Geneva. When he returned, he was surprised by Sarge's willingness to make him happy.

Sarge's manipulation was unscrupulous. Michelle moved into his home after her baby was born and Sarge allowed Rodney to stay with her whenever he was back in the country. According to his devious plan, Sarge didn't want the husband to suspect anything. Sarge also graciously accepted Marie Kelly into his abode, as a deliberate gesture to make Susan happy. It was the only way Marie would stay in the country until her sister's baby was born so Sarge willingly moved the two new mothers into his home in the city.

A few months later Susan had her baby and it was one of the happiest moments of Sarge's life. He wouldn't let Susan or the baby out his sight and if he did it was only when he went to work. Sarge was constantly dreaming of ways to either keep control or get control. He eventually had the foresight to arrange a celebration for the new mothers, but mainly he wanted to give his son a special reward. If Kato wanted the goddess and relished Michelle having another baby with him, Sarge was prepared to do whatever it took to keep the woman in the country.

Sarge invited a few guests and along with his entire family they celebrated the birth of Michelle's baby by christening him into their African tribe. Much to Rodney and Michelle's amazement, the baby was given a ceremonial African name along with the names they had given him. Zuberi, Thema and Nia carried out the African rituals to perfection, which made Sarge very happy.

The festivities happened in Sarge's large family room and one minute the room was full of people and the next only four remained. It wasn't hard for Sarge to arrange for Susan, Marie Kelly and his wife and daughters to go back to the village with Thema and Nia. The other guests were ushered out leaving Sarge and Kato sitting at a table with Michelle and Rodney. Before the couple had a chance to protest or complain, the elder statesman coaxed them into having a nightcap, a relaxing massage and a soak in his big hot tub.

Rodney and Michelle had already consumed too much, but it was way too late for the couple to realize they had been drugged. Sarge led the way up the prominent staircase to the majestic bedroom and everyone was seated at a small table in no time. The table was about ten feet from the large hot tub and tiled bathroom area, which contained a massage table surrounded by two servants dressed in customary African garb.

The couple readily drank from the large glasses given to them, which quickly added to their ultimate downfall. One of Sarge's skilled servants motioned for Michelle, telling her that it was time for a relaxing massage. The combination of paralyzing drinks and quiet surreal setting had a serious affect on both her and Rodney. The secret drugs robbed their ability of muscle control, but not the ability for their eyes to convey messages to the brain.

Rodney's head spun like crazy, but he wasn't too drunk to know what was happening. He watched his wife who couldn't walk on her own being led across the dimly lit room by Kato and one of the massage girls. Kato and the girl easily got Michelle into a prone position on top of the massage table and then the boy went to the hot tub. Rodney's eyes almost popped out of his head when Kato swiftly undressed and stood beside the tub. Nude and proud, the young man displayed his growing hardon before he slowly stepped into the steamy water.

Rodney ripped his stare from Kato and focused on the real gem. The two determined female servants had already stripped Michelle's clothes and left her naked on the massage table. One of the women poured a vast amount of oil over Michelle's back while the other women massaged the radiant white flesh. Sarge's servants deviously seduced the sultry white woman. Michelle was on her stomach and one woman massaged her upper torso while the other concentrated on the lower extremities.

The scene was powerful and riveting. Michelle's arms were outstretched and fully extended above her head. The sides of her breasts were exposed and the glossy oil covered her everywhere. Her legs were slightly spread and one sly woman often ran her fingers along the insides of Michelle's velvety thighs. Each time the woman's fingers grazed the vaguely exposed crotch, a low moan of distress sounded from the sedated victim.

The seductive scene mesmerized Rodney. All of a sudden the two women rolled Michelle over. In a flash one woman squeezed warm, runny oil all over the front of Michelle's nudity and the other woman started rubbing it into the white flesh. Rodney's eyes grew bigger when the one woman focused on the two overly developed boobs. She used both hands to squeeze Michelle's tits. Each time she circled the base of a titty, the woman slowly milked her fingers up to the end until only the elongated nipple was between the skilled fingertips.

The breast massage was spellbinding yet it didn't rival the next massage. Rodney noted how his wife's legs were spread and that her entire crotch was exposed to the African woman. He watched the oil spread and cover the area and then the sly woman performed magic. Her hands rotated so fast they were a blur. Each time they circled the upraised pelvis, one or two fingers dipped into the puffy labia. It was very obvious to the three men who were totally focused on the seduction that the victim was aroused.

Rodney was utterly amazed. He watched the expert massage of his wife's tits and noticed how both nipples were fully erect. The woman used fleeting pinching and squeezing to keep the buds hard and she constantly massaged each boob, which was covered with the abundance of oil. The breast massage was something Rodney had not witnessed before; yet it was the lower massage that soon captured his full attention. He noted how the woman poured oil over Michelle's pelvis and how the trail of liquid fire ran through the open crevice between the spread thighs.

It was when Rodney spotted the protruding clitoris that he thought something terrible might happen. Every few seconds the woman spread the swollen oil-covered labia apart to expose the tender gem and then she flicked the clitty with her fingers. The woman never lingered and only caressed the clitty enough to keep Michelle on the highest plateau of lust. Rodney knew his wife and how she reacted to stimulation. Her body flinched and twitched with each nipple and clitoris seduction, but the devious women were too shrewd to go too far.

Rodney was oblivious to the fact the women drugged Michelle. First one and then the other woman sat Michelle up long enough for her to consume a few gulps of African potion and then the sexual massage continued. The only thing he perceived was how her body reacted to the constant molesting of her vulnerable clitty, as the skilled fingers kept it exposed and swollen.

It was as if he watched someone else and not his wife. Rodney actually prayed that the seduction would be successful and that the two women would make the white woman suffer an untimely orgasm. Just when he expected a climax, the two women swiftly roused the white woman to her feet. They obediently led Michelle across the floor to the side of the tub. Her head sort of rolled around on her shoulders and the overly sedated woman even had a worried smile on her pretty face.

The following scenes would forever linger in Rodney's drunken mind. Kato stood up and his impressive length of steel stood straight out from his slender hips. He slowly guided the wobbly woman into the hot water and helped her sit down beside him. Kato sat with his wide, muscular back in the direction of the two onlookers and Rodney couldn't see the look on the young man's face. Kato put his left arm around Michelle's neck holding her tucked into his body. In no time the teenager grew impatient. He forced Michelle to stand and then he rotated the woman around in front of him.

Rodney and Sarge watched in silence. Michelle's body was still coated with oil and the water barely beaded on her skin. Both men noted the sultry woman stand in front of Kato and her eyes were fully glazed, as if she was in a trance. The contrasting bodies added immensely to the erotic scene and neither Sarge or Rodney could refute the beauty and sexy appearance of the white woman. Merely sitting across the room and witnessing the sexual seductions unfold was enthralling.

Rodney kept drinking not realizing it was putting him completely under the spell of African weed. Even if he wanted to stand up and walk over to the tub, it would have been impossible. Michelle stood in front of the young African and remained motionless for a few seconds. Rodney locked eyes on his wife and he noted her sedated and drugged state, as she passively stood before the young black man.

The role-playing ensued and Rodney was puzzled by the notion of something dreadful happening, but it wouldn't hit him until much later. Sarge leaned over the table and planted a dire seed. "She his woman. Kato now have sex with your wife ... make her his woman."

"Da ... da, what?" Rodney simply stared at the two naked bodies.

"Tonight she his. Your wife belong to Kato and she want to be his woman," Sarge whispered. "She stay with him!"

Michelle's head sort of rolled around and around on her shoulders indicating she was completely lost and drugged. Rodney noticed her eyes open wider and he caught the way she shifted forward, but not the way her legs spread to go around Kato's hips. Suddenly her mouth opened and Rodney heard loud, raspy sounds escape her throat. He noticed her torso sink lower into the water and then another desperate gasp sounded.

Suddenly the young man engulfed a nipple with his hungry mouth and the woman let out a dire moan. Then he shifted from one erect bud to the other leaving both covered with plenty of saliva. The scene actually looked comical when Kato appeared to slap the nipples around with his stiff tongue.

Without warning the woman climaxed. Her body started thrashing and jerking back and forth when a premature orgasm exploded in her belly. Kato was smart enough to realize the preceding massage and seduction had robbed Michelle's stamina and he quickly thrust his fingers into the raging furnace. He instantly found the throbbing clitty and rolled it around as vigorously as possible in the small expanse between Michelle's legs. He yanked the clitoris from the puffy shelter and squeezed it with his fingertips until her hips eventually quieted.

Rodney assumed it was over, but only chapter one of a complex saga was complete. Abruptly Kato stood up and it was very apparent what he demanded. Merely by sign language and simple motions the teenager got the obedient woman onto her knees while he sat on the edge of the hot tub. With his erection pointed proudly in the air, he guided Michelle's head to his lap. The ensuing cock sucking was impressive as well as skillful.

Rodney visualized the mystic woman sucking the stellar African cock. Suddenly her mouth opened wider and Kato held onto Michelle's hair ensuring her mouth engulfed more of his cock. He rammed his cock into her throat until her eyes bulged and her chest heaved as she fought for air. Rodney witnessed animal lust. Kato forced Michelle to swallow most of his cum before he quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth.

Kato jumped back in the hot water and stood directly in front of Michelle. He deliberately sat down on one of the seats and pulled Michelle into his lap. Rodney knew something was dreadfully wrong, but his mindless stupor prevented any worthwhile reaction. He watched the young African put his hands on Michelle's slender shoulders and deftly push downward. Rodney observed the exact moment that Kato porked her. Michelle's mouth flew open wide and her tongue rolled out the corner of her mouth. There was a violent thrust of the teenager's hips, as he drove upward with all of his might and almost lifted Michelle out of the water.

Kato held motionless at the height of full penetration. Then he dropped back to a seated position and it was apparent that his cock was embedded in the distraught woman. The scene was a reflection of complete opposites. The husband thought the woman experienced great pain and suffering while internal convulsion actually consumed the woman's sanity. Even drugged and out of her mind, Michelle's womanly instincts took over. She rammed her hips down at the monster and swallowed every inch of throbbing prick.

The weed consumed her brain and Michelle wanted it bad. Flashes of bright lights went off in her head and she lost all control of her resolve. Michelle was expected to orgasm so she did, as Kato turned her into a wanton bitch. Suddenly unable to move a muscle or anything in her body for a brief moment, she let the young man control her every need. She felt intense throbbing and pulsations deep inside her being and knew each throb was sending African cum into her vulnerable womanhood. The molten lave filled her inner reservoir and Michelle welcomed the raunchy, brute sex.

All of a sudden she bucked; Michelle rolled and she rocked back and forth with the big cock buried in her belly. She was in another world and it would be hours before she realized what had happened. Michelle welcomed the lust and willingly surrendered as water splashed when she rode Kato's manly cock. Her eyes bulged and she stared across the room at two shadowy figures. One she recognized as the black man who controlled her spirit and owned her soul, but she didn't recognize the other.

Kato wanted to keep the white goddess forever. She was defenseless to his virile male seed and he was determined to use deception and drugs to keep her under his control until it happened again. In her sedated state, Michelle willingly accepted her fate even though she was in the most vulnerable time of the month.

The vulgar hot tub intercourse was probably the hottest sex scene Rodney had witnessed in his life. He was still staring wide-eyed at the copulation when two women grabbed his arms. He was lifted out of his chair and swiftly escorted over to the massage table. His clothes were stripped and there was absolutely no opposition when the two women went to work.

The massage was skillful, but it didn't last very long. Oil covered his body as both women used their hands to fully arouse and stimulate Rodney. His stamina was put to the test when one woman stroked his hard cock and the weed ensured his erection remained everlasting. There was no need to stroke his hardon yet the woman did it anyway, jerking him off until his endurance hung by a slender thread.

Just before he blasted off, the woman swiftly jumped up on the table. She spread her knees around Rodney's hips and squatted directly on top of his upstanding cock. The woman guided the head of Rodney's cock into her fiery inferno and it took mere seconds before his hips jerked randomly up and down, as he shot his big load of cum into the willful bitch.

Rodney surmised something was different, maybe even wrong with what transpired over the next few hours. Every time he looked over at his wife, she was in the throes of sexual ecstasy with the young African. Kato poured more African narcotic into Michelle and then he fucked her again in the hottub. Then he carried her across the room to the large bed where it became evident that the young African had a perpetual hardon.

One could have written a book about the various sexual acts and positions used by the overly competent teenager. Kato used the role of missionary for one sexual encounter and then he became a dog trainer who whipped the doggie until she was trained and obedient. The doggie howled at the wind when the big trainer mounted her and Kato pounded Michelle's ass, showing her no mercy or leniency for being a doggie.

The intermissions and interludes were short and very infrequent. It seemed Kato had limitless stamina due to ingesting plenty of the mysterious African stimulants and he appeared to use the pauses as a means of coming up with new and better intercourse. Michelle and Rodney were powerless against the unfamiliar goatweed and the couple was African sex toys for the entire night. The sun was coming up when everyone except Sarge fell asleep. Sarge watched the night of sexual rapture and he was thoroughly worked up when he departed for the village. He wanted only one thing and she was staying the night with his nieces, Nia and Thema.

Sarge left Michelle and Rodney drugged and totally under the control of Kato and his servants. He left specific instructions with his son that he was to keep the Americans sedated until he returned. Kato was in his glory. He had power and full control over the one woman he adored and idolized. The best part was the mind-altering drugs left Michelle sexual stimulated and dependant so he could do whatever he wanted without any repercussion. Kato relished the fact he had many hours with Michelle while Sarge attended the annual tribal rituals.


The entourage left late for the village so it was past midnight when they arrived. Sarge didn't want his family and in particular Susan to witness what he planned for the American couple. His wife and daughters stayed in one of the family's dwellings, which were kept for family visits to the village, while Nia insisted the sisters stay with her. Susan and Marie were a little reluctant with the arrangements, but they went along with Nia's plan because there didn't seem to be any reasonable alternative.

The babies were quickly put to bed and everyone else retired, as it had been a long day. Susan and Marie Kelly used the same room and they quietly undressed in the pitch darkness. "Did you notice how she ... Michelle was out of it," Susan whispered.

"Yes! There was something in her drink. I'll bet that man used drugs. The same ones he uses whenever he wants something," Marie said.

"He's not like that. Sarge didn't do anything. He would never do anything to Michelle," Susan whispered.

"Look sis! You had his baby and you obviously are in love with the man, but please don't try to convince me that he's not evil."

"He not. He treats me with respect and dignity."

"Yes, I have to agree. The bastard does treat you better than anyone. What did he tell you when we left?"

"He just said that she ... Michelle was going to tell her husband that she wanted to stay; live in Sarge's house with Kato. He wanted to be around so that the husband didn't hurt her. He wanted to protect Michelle in case her husband got mad and violent."

"Wow, what is with you women? First you and now Michelle sacrifice everything to stay in Africa. God sis, you do amaze me sometimes," Marie said.

They went to bed and fell asleep very quickly. Marie Kelly was probably the luckiest woman alive. Yes, it was dastardly that she was kidnapped and raped. Even worse she got pregnant from lord knows which tribal juvenile male, but Sarge's devious plan for her to have the baby in his country actually worked out for the best because Marie managed to keep the secret from the rest of the world. In addition her sister's influence with Sarge saved Marie from suffering any physical harm during her stay in the African village. Marie also enjoyed all the comforts of home while staying with Sarge's relatives, which certainly made the months more bearable.

Susan's influence ensured Marie's safety during her pregnancy and until the baby was born. Marie had been extremely skeptical at first because she didn't trust anyone except her sister and Susan wasn't supposed to be with her all of the time. She endured the pregnancy, as best she could, and it all became worth it when the baby was placed on her chest right after being born.

Marie cried. The baby boy was precious and the honor of childbirth was even more gratifying than she ever imagined. Marie didn't let the boy out of her grasp for at least two days and then she felt safe and relaxed enough to let others touch him. Later in the week Michelle's baby was born followed a day later by Thema's and astonishingly all were boys, which was highly revered by the villagers.

When Marie had found out she was pregnant and even until the baby was born, she considered leaving the child in Africa or giving it up for adoption. Once the baby was in her arms, Marie wanted nothing more than to keep him and raise him on her own. Sarge's doctor was very accomplished and he ensured she and the other two women and babies were healthy while receiving excellent medical care. She debated going back to the States right after the baby was born, but she relented when Susan pleaded with her to stay. "Wait until my baby is born. I would be grateful if you stayed here and waited ... waited with me. I came to Africa for you and to be with you!"

Reluctantly Marie remained, but only under one condition. Sarge had to let her live in his mansion or she was prepared to leave for home as soon as the doctor said it was okay. This meant she had every comfort a woman could dream of as all of Sarge's servants and even his wife and daughters did everything to make Marie's life comfortable. The weeks turned into months and before she knew it, Susan's baby was born. Marie planned staying with her sister for a couple of weeks and then she assumed they would all return to the States.

When Marie brought up the subject of making arrangements to return home, Susan promptly informed her sister that she was not going home for some time. Stunned and totally surprised by Susan's announcement, Marie went ahead and booked the trip for herself. She was slightly hesitant about arriving home with her baby and it took hours of planning to come up with viable things to say. She had already informed her manager who was planning for her return that he should tell the news agencies that she had adopted a baby from an African country.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.