Charlie's Naked Proposal - Mom or Sis? - Cover

Charlie's Naked Proposal - Mom or Sis?

Copyright© 2008 by scouries

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sophie announces to her family that's she's getting married. In a commune! Naked! Father refuses to attend so 18 yo brother Charlie has to walk her down the aisle. What will Sophie think when she sees her brother's penis? Sees it's bigger than the groom's. And what will his mother think? Whose baby will Charlie father? And what about Isabel, his younger sister?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Rising Sun Commune, West Virginia, July 2007

"We've got some masks Charley ... for tonight ... the Poole's got them for us," mom called from inside the cabin. I was standing naked on the porch looking down at my sister below. Surreptitiously filming Isabel from above as she shampooed her beautiful long hair. She was standing knee deep in the gently flowing creek and her naked, eighteen year old body seemed to glisten as the setting sun lit up the beads of water that were dancing all around her head. My cock, still sticky from Sophie, was half full and swinging between my legs, pointing downward at what it clearly wanted.

"CHARLEY!" mom admonished when she came out through the door and saw what I was doing.

"Well, we do need a film record of this weekend ... Sophie's only going to get married once ma ... its part of our family history," I answered without hesitation as I turned towards her. Mom had a white towel around her waist and another one around her just shampooed hair. Her breasts, breasts I'd never seen before I'd come upon her bathing naked twenty minutes earlier, were proudly bare. She held three or four brightly colored feathered masks, adorned with sparkling sequins, in her hand. My camera continued to record — it just had a new subject. My penis glanced up.

"Stop that ... you're embarrassing me ... what if somebody ever saw that film?" she chided. Strangely enough they were words she'd always used when someone had tried to take her picture in the past, something in her Scottish Presbyterian background had always rebelled against having her image captured. But she made no move to cover her nudity.

"You never let us take your picture," I complained, echoing a complaint that my sisters Sophie and Isabel, and I had made a hundred times growing up. "Besides, you're beautiful," I added.

"No I'm not," she answered, "They make me feel old."

"Who?" I asked softly as I set the camera down and moved towards her.

"All these nude, teenage, hippy girls," she answered but seconds after her words had escaped her mouth I saw a rueful grin grow on her lips. Mom knew that even I wouldn't be fooled by that one. She had nothing to fear from a group of girls — she was a woman.

"Here, c'mon, put on this mask, then I'll take a picture," I cajoled after I'd taken the carnival masks she held in her hand and then selected a bright pink, feathered one that would cover half of her face. "Let your hair down first," I instructed, then gently unfastened the towel she had curled around her head.

"Charlie!" she protested but didn't move away as I released her long silken tresses and then attached the mask. "You're crazy," she added but her flashing smile belied her words.

"Now no one will know it's you," I said as I grabbed the camera from the table I'd set it on.

"I will," she whispered but made no move to cover her full breasts.

"Pose for me ... pretend you're my bare breasted Amazon Queen," I said laughing.

"You're terrible! I knew I shouldn't have come here this weekend," mom answered but her words were aimed at herself and there was no power behind them. The proud way she held and displayed her body for me indicated her true feelings. She'd discovered in the last twenty-four hours that she liked to be looked at. Even by her son.

"This towel too," I said as I slowly undid the fold holding the towel around her waist up.

"No Charlie ... please honey," mom complained but made no move to escape my hand. Stepping back with the towel over my arm I let my eyes hungrily rake up and down her exposed body. Then I zeroed in on the dark triangle that pointed the way down to her sex.

"No-one would ever recognize you mommy ... my beautiful mommy," I intoned as I let the camera capture every curve on her body.

"I'm not," she protested even as her body started to move, posing itself in ways women had been using to lure men for thousands of years. My cock slowly hardened as I suddenly realized that the fact I was her son was actually making it even more exciting for her.

"MOMMY!" yelled from behind us brought us out of our semi stupor.

I knew mom was blushing under her mask as I turned to face my little sister, my little sister who had a large beach towel wrapped around her. 'Your turn little sister," I threatened as I reached to grab the edge of her towel.

"You're crazy ... stop that," Isabel squealed when with one quick pull I'd left her standing naked before me, then she fled inside when I aimed the camera at her. "You're not my brother," I heard yelled at me through the screen door that had slammed behind her. I checked the replay screen on the camera to make sure I'd captured her perfect, firm and round eighteen year old butt. I had!

"You better go talk to her, if you don't she'll be pouting all night," I told mom when I turned back to face her.

"You tease her too much," mom chastised. But she didn't budge from where she stood in front of me. Nor was she angry.

"I better go get washed if we're going to get there on time," I said as I simply continued to watch her. My cock was suddenly huge in front of me, almost as if it was trying to bridge the three foot gap between our bodies.

"Izzy'll be okay ... I'll talk to her," mom said but didn't turn; instead she arched her back and took a tentative half step towards me. Her dark triangle seemed like a magnet drawing my straining shaft.

"I love her," I blurted, a completely unplanned statement. I took a small step towards mother even as she seemed to spread her knees slightly and push her pelvis forward. My cockhead lightly grazed her hair covered mons.

"I know you do ... I better go now..." mom whispered without moving. My pulsing penis was now resting upward against her stomach.

"I love you too," I added as I felt her pebbled nipples graze my chest.

"Nooooo Charlie ... we can't," mom moaned in answer, her lips now so close to mine I felt the breath that carried the words. And then I tasted her! Met her eager, probing tongue with mine. Moistly pushed inside her mouth.

"I want to be your baby's father," I whispered when our mouths finally released each other. My cock was pulsing violently between our bellies.

"It's so big," she finally answered, hugged me once tightly against her and then turned and rushed back into the cabin.

You just had sex with Sophie you pervert, now you want make your mother pregnant ... and then Izzy too ... you're sick, I admonished myself as I fled down the stairs to the creek below. But I also knew that it would be me, not dad, who put the child inside her.

Minutes later, washed, I heard the screen door slam just as I got out of the water. And as I started to climb the stairs to the porch I heard Izzy yell, "It's not fair ... it's just not fair mommy."

Isabel was standing leaning against the railing when I finally got up to the porch, dressed in a skirt and top and with tears sliding down her cheeks. "Hey," I ventured tentatively.

"I hate you too," she cried, then added, "I wish you weren't my brother."

"Who do you wish I was?" I asked as I put an arm around her shoulder. She tried to push it off. I held her tighter.

"Don't, you'll get me all wet," she protested as she continued to try to escape.

"You're cute," I said as I engulfed her in my embrace.

"You're mean ... and naked ... and your cock's ugly."

"I love you," I answered.

"I hate you," Izzy cried into my shoulder. Then I let her cry as I held her, listening as her sobs were muffled by my bare skin.

"So what's wrong?" I finally asked.

"She's going topless ... tonight ... it's not fair," Isabel stammered out.

"Who is?"

"Your mother! She's gone crazy, she's decided to go to the party topless. In public!"

"She has?" I asked as I looked over Izzy's shoulder and saw mom standing motionless behind the screen door.

"Just to make me feel stupid. Everyone will think I'm a..." Isabel simply left the balance of the sentence unsaid.

"A weirdo? A teeny bopper? A nerd?" I supplied teasingly as mom came through the door. Her breasts were proudly bare.

"Shut up," Izzy ordered.

"A private school snob," I added as I gave her a big, sloppy wet kiss on her cheek.

"Yuck ... stop that ... I won't go ... I'll stay home," she threatened.

"Okay ... hey ma, do you think we can get a baby sitter this late?" I shouted toward mom. Who happened to be wearing a long, pleated, white cotton skirt, a necklace of crimson beads and matching earrings, and nothing else. And looked great!

"Neither of you love me," Izzy accused as her eyes darted from mom to I and back, clearing waiting for us to beg her to come.

"We may be back late Isabel," I said as I gave mom a quick wink, then grabbed her arm and made as if to leave.

We bluffed her. She just couldn't wait us out! We were about thirty yards down the path, pretending to be talking happily while knowing we'd have to turn back soon, when we heard her cry. "WAIT!"

"You think you can get rid of me that easily Charlie?" Izzy demanded when she'd caught us.

"Don't Charlie!" Mon warned when she saw that I was going to make a comment to celebrate Izzy's capitulation. "We'd never go without you sweetie," mom promised as she turned and hugged her daughter.

"C'mon, let's go," I urged as I watched their embrace.

"Wait," sis instructed after she'd broken from mom's hug.

"What are you doing? Are you nuts?" I asked.

"If mom is I am too," Izzy answered as she started to unsnap her bra. She'd already lifted her top over her head in one motion and then thrown it into the woods. The bra followed. Her pointed teenage breasts jiggled delightfully.

"You can't," I insisted. Yes she could. I wanted to bend over and swallow one of her puffy nipples.

And that's why Isabel, mom and I arrived at the Rising Sun 2007 NUDE DAY party a fashionable fifteen minutes late. Two topless masked babes and yours truly. My penis, free, was swinging happily between my legs. Nobody noticed! What a fucking zoo we walked into!

There were about three thousand naked, masked people milling about randomly in the mown parkland that stretched back on both sides of the meandering creek that bisected it. And maybe five hundred more in the trees beyond. A hundred campfires dotted the field but it wasn't the smoke from the fires or the smell of the cooking steaks and hamburgers that captured our noses; instead it was the sweet smell of the marijuana that immediately overpowered us.

'You'll see, it's like they're all back in the sixties ... hippies ... free love', Sophie had warned me earlier. 'For one night they go crazy ... they'll do anything', she'd said. And they were! It was still early when we arrived, around nine-thirty, but already you could feel the sexual excitement in the air.

Music attacked our ears from ten different directions ... rap to our left... 60's folk from twenty-five yards farther left ... hard rock over there ... acid rock somewhere to our right ... electronic; all loud and with each center of music surrounded by swaying, dancing, half stoned nudists. There was no shortage of erections.

We were momentarily rescued by the Poole's who'd set up tables and a bar-b-que next to the creek. But as the three of us sat eating from the overflowing plates presented to us it was hard to ignore Sophie's future father-in-law making love with someone who clearly wasn't his wife. They were doing it standing up knee deep in the water!

Mrs. Poole, completely ignoring (or oblivious to) the noises coming from the creek, arrived with a big smile on her face, and led mom away explaining she wanted her to meet some of her friends across the way. Izzy, as eager to escape as I, wolfed down the last of her burger and then insisted I accompany her. "C'mon, there's some good music over there."

I didn't need a second urging! "Was that his wife's sister that Graham's father was fucking?" Izzy asked as we fled. She was holding on to my hand for dear life. She never used the "F" word.

"I know we met her last night at the family dinner but I can't remember who she was," I said as I looked back.

"Gawd, look at that," Izzy squealed, bringing my attention back to where we were heading. Two middle aged bald guys were making a sandwich of a tall, frizzy haired twenty something year old on a blanket five yards from where we were walking.

"CHARLIE!" suddenly rang out. "Look, its Charlie," we heard added as three sweeties rushed towards us.

"Oh no, it's that space cadet from yesterday," Isabel groaned as my new friend Jenny and two other girls I'd met earlier at lunch ran up. And then plastered their shapely bodies against me.

"We're stealing your brother for a little while," Jenny announced to my steaming sister as she and her friends grabbed my hands and started to drag me away.

I didn't fuck them! They wanted me to ... all three of them if you can believe it. My cock wanted to. Sophie rescued me just in time, finding me backed up against a tree with Jennie on her knees in front of me.

"God, you're a slut," my big sister said laughing as she let me away from her complaining friends. She'd lied, telling them I was needed for a family wedding picture.

"Hah! Whose idea was it to get married in Nudist World?" I scoffed as we slipped between a couple of trees and then deeper into the woods. I pulled her against me.

"CHARLIE! I'm getting married tomorrow!" she protested even as her hand slipped between our bodies and circled my penis.

"Where is the groom anyway?" I asked.

"He's busy," Sophie answered as she pulled me inside her.

"I'll bet. Christ, we saw his dad screwing his cousin or someone in the creek."

"Mom sent me to look for you," Sophie said as she tightened her arms around my neck and then lifted her legs up off the ground and then curled them around my back.

It was quick and hard, an urgent, needy fuck that ended with Sophie pinned between me and the trunk of a large sugar maple tree. She was groaning as I flooded her insides with my sap.

Five minutes later, we strolled back into the clearing and over to the Poole's tables. Mom rushed over as soon as she saw me. If it hadn't been so dark she would have seen my cum oozing down her daughter's thighs.

"I'm going to go back now Charlie, to the cabin," my mother said the second she was next to me.

"I'll walk you back," I said as I put my arm around her. I immediately felt the trembles that were coursing through her body. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. You stay and have fun," she said but I heard the desperation in her voice. I hugged her and as I held her whispered, "It's awful isn't it?"

"You too?" she asked.

"We gotta find Isabel and get out of here," I answered as I looked up and tried to locate my sister.

"I think she's over there," mom said as she pointed across the field. Five minutes later we found Izzy in a jam of people listening to a group playing folk music.

"Charlie ... Mom," she welcomed as she fled from the boys surrounding her. I couldn't help notice that at least three of her admirers were sporting erections.

"What the heck were you doing to those guys," I accused as the three of us turned to leave.

"Just shut up for once Charlie," my little sister instructed as she took mom's hand and started to lead her away. She clearly hadn't been enjoying herself!

"I don't want my future nephews and nieces growing up here," I said as we slowly walked through the forest towards our cabin. Mom was on my left, Izzy on the right; the three of us were holding hands. I had caught up to them and slipped between them. We still had our masks on.

"It was gross," my sister agreed.

"They'll be living in Philadelphia," mom said softly. I knew after tonight she dreaded the prospect of her grandchildren growing up here as much as I did.

"They always go back mom. That's what everyone said at the bar-b-que this aft. They go away for University ... then they'll work away from the commune for a while ... make some money ... but as soon as their children get to school age they come back to live. To teach them the way."

"What can we do? They'll be married."

"I won't let her come back," I promised, a promise I made as much to myself as I did to mom or Isabel. I was really thinking about the baby I knew I'd put in Sophie that afternoon. My child.

"We'll kidnap the children and bring them up ourselves," Izzy agreed. She had no idea I'd slept with her sister twice that day.

We were almost shy with each other when we got back to the cabin. We'd seen so much that night, so much nudity, so many loveless couplings, that even though there was an incredible sexual electricity between us, we were hesitant to go to bed.

"I could sleep on the futon thing," I offered.

"Don't talk crazy Charlie," Izzy said, "that thing is diseased."

Mom and Isabel quickly went and washed and brushed their teeth but were both bashfully standing in their skirts at the side of the bed when I went in to use the washroom. And when I exited the can five minutes later, naked, I found them lying on their backs under the thin, virgin white sheet that covered them and immediately wondered what, if anything, they'd left on.

Standing at the foot of the bed I found that Mom and Isabel had each positioned themselves so that the only place for me was in the middle. I slowly started to climb up the bed between them.

"You should put on your underwear," Izzy said as I grabbed the top of the sheet and slowly pulled it back so I could get in.

"Don't look ... and where's your bra anyway?" I asked when the descending sheet revealed her pert, puffy nippled breasts.

"It's hot. Besides, at least I have my panties on."

"Do you?" I asked as I peeked under the sheet. I gave her a wolf whistle and a leer. "Where'd you get those," I asked as I took in the sexy string of cloth through which I could easily see the dark pubic triangle underneath.

"Yes I do ... and stop that," she ordered but I sensed the excitement she was feeling. The excitement that we were all feeling.

"And you mom, do you have your panties on?" I asked as I slipped my legs under the sheet after taking a quick glance at my mom. "No you don't," I said as I nestled down between them.

"You don't?" Isabel squawked as she lifted the sheet and leaned over me to get a look. Her breasts brushed my chest as she hovered above me. Then she announced after she'd fallen back in bed, "Well, then I won't either." Seconds later her hands appeared out from under the sheet with a lacy little piece of white cloth. I watched it sail through the air.

I lay back, watching as mom stretched to reach the bedside lamp that was providing the only illumination in the room and switched it off. And then for minutes the three of us lay on our backs, our bodies touching from foot to shoulder, silent but for our thoughts. My thoughts were on the breast I'd seen hanging as mom had reached for the lamp. On the nipple that seemed to invite. Without thinking I voiced the thought that flashed through my mind.

"Will you let me ... I mean when you've had your new baby?" I asked my mother softly in the darkness. I felt Isabel's body stir beside me as I issued the words.

"Let you do what?" mom asked nervously.

"Yes, let you do what Charlie?" my sister echoed.

"Drink."

"Drink?" mom asked, her surprise evident in her tone of voice.

"Your milk," I answered as my hand involuntarily reached for my mother's breast. "It's my earliest memory."

"What is?" mom asked. She didn't pull back when my fingers touched her.

"Drinking your milk ... lying at your breast ... your hand supporting my head."

"That's impossible," Izzy announced from my other side. She was now sitting up. "You would have been too young Charlie ... no one remembers anything before their second birthday," she lectured confidently, obviously repeating something she'd read somewhere.

"I do though," I answered and I did. My hand was slowly cupping and fondling my mother's breasts as I spoke. Mom groaned softly. She made no attempt to stop my urgent caresses.

"How long did you breastfeed Charlie Mom?" Isabel demanded, clearly trying to disprove my statement. My fingers closed on my mother's now hardened nipples. In the darkness Izzy hadn't yet realized I was touching her mother.

"Til he was two and a half," mom finally admitted, something neither I nor sis would ever have guessed.

My, "I did" was echoed by Izzy's amazed, "HE DID?"

"I weaned your brother the first time after six months ... and that wasn't easy I can promise you," mom said as she remembered. "Then as soon as you were born Isabel your big brother latched on again."

"You let him take my milk?"

"It was that or having him howling like a banshee twenty-four hours a day."

"How much longer did you feed me?" I asked, fascinated by mom's unexpected story.

"I weaned your sister at about eight months but you kept hanging on," mom said as I squeezed and stretched the teats that had fed me so many years earlier.

"So it is possible I can remember it," I said triumphantly to my sister. "And that's probably why I'm so much smarter than my little sister," I added, "Everyone knows how important to future intelligence and health a mother's milk is." Then I gave Isabel a quick little slap on the butt.

"I'm smarter than you ... I was first in my class last year ... my PSAT scores were..."

"It shows up in the long run dear sister," I interrupted smugly, then quickly asked mom, "So can I? When the new baby comes?"

"Dad and mom haven't decided yet if they're going to have another baby Charlie," Isabel said but the fight had gone out of her.

"Can I?" I asked again and then dipped my lips to one of mom's erect buds.

"Charlie! What are you doing?" Isabel spat out when she realized what I was doing. Mom moaned softly as her hand came to the back of my head and lightly caressed my hair as she held me against her soft skin.

"There's no milk now Charlie," my mother finally cried as she pulled her nipple away from my lips. I could taste and smell her sexual excitement.

"There will be," I answered.

"Well maybe I will ... if that day ever comes," mom muttered, making a promise we both knew would soon come to fruition.

"MOM!" Isabel interjected angrily. "Don't encourage him."

"And what about you?" I asked my sister as I turned towards her.

"What about me what?"

"Will you let your favorite brother taste your milk once you've found some poor guy willing to marry you and father your children?"

"You're crazy. No! N ... O... ," she spelled.

"Not even once?" I asked as I slipped my hand onto her.

"Never. DON'T! Stop ... that's disgusting," Izzy begged as my lips latched onto her nipple, a surprising thick and long nipple compared to her older sister's. They were almost as large as her moms. I sucked hungrily for seconds as I felt her push ineffectually on the top of my head. I finally released her straining bud.

"CHARLIE!" I heard mom say in her most authoritative voice. I ignored her as I looked up into Izzy's eyes.

"Promise me," I demanded.

"No!" Izzy answered, then cried out, "Mommy ... stop him," when I dipped my head and swallowed her other nipple as I cupped the breast that supported it.

"Promise," I ordered when I came up for air.

"No ... never," she answered and then watched as I dipped my head and captured the first nipple again. "Okay ... okay ... okay, I promise" she finally agreed.

"I love them ... your nipples are perfect," I said and then took the second one back into my mouth and suckled hungrily at her teenage tit.

"You're a pervert," she announced when all three of us were again settled minutes later, lying motionless on our backs. "And who knows," she added, "I may not even have babies ... I'll probably be so busy running a company or being a top lawyer that I won't have time."

"Oh you'll have baby's all right sis. Remember it's your brother who got the milk and the brains in this family." I knew an angry retort was on her lips so I quickly leaned over and whispered in her ear, "They'll be my babies."

Isabel didn't say a word. In fact that was the last word any of us said before the three of us fell asleep.


I'm one of those guys who once he falls asleep is usually dead to the world for the next eight hours.

So it was a very rare occurrence when I woke up later that night. It happened around four I figured out later. I was on my back but slowly became aware of a body next to me. Where am I, who am I with, I asked myself as I turned groggily towards the person pressing against my left side. Two eyes stared back.

"Mom?" I mumbled softly when I finally recognized my mother's face in the moonlit room. One of her hands was gently caressing my hair. Lying on her side and leaning against me I slowly became aware of her nudity, of her hanging breast lying on my chest. Her nipple was hard!

"Mom?" I tried again when she didn't answer but then almost immediately felt one of her fingers move against my lips, shushing me. And just as she quieted me I suddenly realized I had a hard-on and quickly looking down saw mom's top thigh lifted up over mine.

My penis was in her palm! She slipped her shushing finger into my mouth as mesmerized, I watched her hand move up and down my cock. Stroking him to hardness. Then she lightly ran the tip of my penis up and down her slit. She started to push her finger in and out of my mouth!

"Its so big sweetie ... so hard," my mother whispered as she raised her leg even higher and adjusted herself so that each time she ran my prick along her crack my cockhead was momentarily caught and half swallowed by her now well lubricated entrance.

"Mommeeeeeeeee," I groaned out around the finger she still had between my lips as she climbed up on my thighs and straddled me. My cock was still firmly grasped in her hand. I watched silently as mom quickly dipped her head and blocked my view with a curtain of her soft hair. Hair that blocked me from seeing her tongue flick across my penis before she took it between her lips. Groaning I tried to lift my hips off the bed to force more of my shaft into her moist mouth.

A small gasp made me turn my head and even in the moonlight I was able to make out the look of surprise on my sisters face. For seconds our eyes remained locked together. We said nothing. Then, when I felt mom slowly release me from her mouth I turned back to her and watched as she brought my saliva covered shaft towards the engorged pussy lips waiting at the junction of her legs.

She slowly lowered herself. Inch by agonizing inch her tightness enfolded me. Until she was full. Full of her son. My hands found her hanging breasts as she started to ride me. Low grunts escaped her mouth each time she slowly lowered and skewered herself on my thick shaft.

I was inside my mother! For the first time in nineteen years. I started to move my hips, slamming them upward each time she lowered herself. Faster ... harder ... deeper ... each thrust seemingly more urgent. Our mindless voices started to echo around the room. Isabel was forgotten as our orgasms neared.

"Fuck me ... oh please Charlie ... fuck mommy ... hurry baby ... yes ... yes honey ... yes, like that ... hurry ... huuuurrrry!" mother cried as she rode me.

We were loud, almost screaming, as we approached the end.

"Aaaah ... aaaahhh ... ohhh mommeeeeee," I cried out as I felt the tightening in my balls, as I felt my cream rush explosively up my prick, as I felt it spurt out into her vagina. Then another strand. Again ... again ... again ... splashing out my impregnating cum as her insides tightened and pulsed in orgasm around my burning cock.

Mom simply collapsed down onto my chest when we'd finished, panting into my chest as I held her against me. My cock, still hard, was plugging my seed deep inside her. We slept...


I woke again just after seven, brought out of a deep sleep by a piercing shaft of morning sunlight that flooded through the high east window.

What the fuck, I wondered as I opened my eyes into a blinding glare. Shading them I tried again and found the suns rays slicing across the bed, and found that only my head and the body next to me were in the bright glare of light. I moved my head back into the dimness

Don't, I ordered myself even as my left hand reached out towards the naked form. The top sheet had somehow disappeared during the night leaving her unprotected. Lying on her back with her knees splayed outward every inch of my sisters skin was exposed under the intense light. My fingers gently traced across Isabel's stomach before they slowly moved upward.

Her body twitched just as my hand cupped her perfectly formed, firm teenage breast. I knew immediately that she was awake even though her eyes were still tightly shut.

"You're beautiful ... so beautiful," I whispered in her ear as my fingers caressed her young breast. I felt another tremble as I lightly stretched her fat nipple. Still she feigned sleep. I brushed her hair from her eyes as my lips moved softly across hers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.