Applied Hypnosis Lifestyle - Cover

Applied Hypnosis Lifestyle

Copyright© 2008 by U.R.N. My power

Chapter 8: E pluribus unum.

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: E pluribus unum. - Now that his training is complete, Mark is free to make use of his hypnotic skills.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female  

Kazeno Anko, known on television as Anne Kazeno, stared helplessly into the spiral, not even consciously aware of what Mark was saying to her. Her inner mind would know, and would obey. She wanted nothing more than to please this young man who had affected her so strongly from the moment she'd laid eyes on him.

Her eyes opened. She didn't remember having fallen asleep, but wasn't that a requisite of waking up? She sat up, barely noticing her nudity. Her eyes latched onto the spiral, and she was falling again, her inner mind listening to the voice once again. Rising, falling, ascending, plunging, her world was a hypnotic roller coaster of trance and brief awakenings before returning to the depths of hypnosis once again.

She awoke once again with a profound feeling of freedom and belonging. She smiled, letting tears of joy trickle down her cheeks. She belonged to Mark, and no longer needed to fear that he would reject her. She was free to express herself. She started by sitting up and kissing Mark with a fiery passion, rubbing her nipples against his chest. His hand grazed her erect clit, and her back arched, her hips bucked and a scream was torn from her lips by the power of the unexpected orgasm. Growling hornily, she wrestled him to the bed and straddled him, planting hot kisses on his face and neck as she positioned herself over his cock. She slid onto him, needing no more lubricant than what was already being produced. Both of her previous lovers had been smaller and shorter than Mark in the penile department, so it took her a moment to get used to having him inside her, but what a pleasant moment it was! She panted, lost in the sensations, until she felt Mark toying with her nipples and her small but sensitive breasts. She moaned as her hips began to move with a will of their own, pistoning herself up and down on top of him, with little twists here and there to enhance the stimulation.

He kissed her as she came again. He rolled over so that he was on top of her, and she cried out encouragingly as he began to thrust his cock into her with gusto. She was so wet she could hear slopping sounds coming from the place where they joined. She felt his seed spilling into her, and she had the most intense orgasm yet. She whispered something as she nodded off, though she wasn't sure what it was later.

She awoke to the feeling of a tongue lapping at her pussy. She moaned as it did its work, and came when she felt a finger poked in her ass. Opening her eyes, she found that it was the rich woman between her legs. Li Hua crawled up her body until their faces were within kissing distance. She tasted herself all over Li Hua's face, and busied herself licking the womanly juices off. The sound of orgasmic cries drew Anko's attention to another side of the bed, where Mark was working his magic on the lawyer, Connie O'Mallory. Li Hua licked one of Anko's nipples, and another mouth began to suckle on the other, drawing a moan from Anko's throat. She looked down to find that the newcomer was Esperanza. Li Hsu took her mother's former station at Anko's pussy. The girl with the pierced nipples, Angel, straddled Anko's head, spreading her pussy lips invitingly. Tentatively at first, but then with more confidence, Anko's tongue began to lick the offered treat. It was different from her own flavor, but equally pleasant. She gave Angel an orgasm, and Hsu rewarded her by stabbing her tongue at Anko's G-spot several times, until she had an orgasm of her own. Esperanza disengaged from Anko's nipple to lick the sticky girl-come off of Hsu's face. Anko saw Angel attach herself to Hsu's pussy, and did the same for Hua. She moaned when she noticed the flavor of semen mixed with Hua's honey and redoubled her efforts. Hua grabbed Anko's hair, wrapped her legs around her head, and had a shuddering orgasm which left her exhausted and soon had her grabbing some Z's.

She noticed movement from behind, the feeling of something pressing into her from behind about the size of Mark's cock, but also the feeling of breasts pressing into her back. She turned her head and was rewarded with a kiss from Sierra, despite the awkwardness of the position. Sierra moved her hips, which in turn moved the strap-on dildo deeper into Anko's body. Anko grunted with pleasure as the false phallus moved inside her--and whimpered when it was withdrawn. She was led to where Mark awaited them. He kissed her and slid his penis into the wanting void the dildo had vacated. The dildo, still slick with her juices, began to slide into her back entrance.

"Uhn! Oh! Um! Never ... never had ... oh!" she gasped. Words failed her then, as the part of her brain responsible for forming them was overwhelmed. Reduced to animal grunts, groans, moans and whimpers, she hung helplessly in their arms, losing track of her orgasms until she felt Mark's seed in her womb again, which triggered another, stronger orgasm, sending her once again into unconsciousness.

She awoke again briefly to find herself in the bed, with Mark's left arm around her, his right arm around Sierra, and a bed full of girls all around them. Smiling happily, she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.


"Thank you, Mark. I don't think I've ever more thoroughly enjoyed a day off." Anko said the next morning. "I feel reenergized, like I could take on the world!"

"You might want to wipe the toothpaste off your chin first, pet." he responded. She smiled, wiped her mouth, and kissed him. Someone handed her dark blue jeans, socks, shoes and underwear in her size, and an oversized T-shirt that hung slightly off one shoulder. Before she could put any of it on, however, Mark inserted something hard, round and metallic in her pussy, followed by a second. Something else was inserted in her backside, slightly smaller than the dildo Sierra had used on her. Anko was concentrating on keeping the balls inside her, but that concentration was shattered when Mark pressed a button on a remote. The thing in her butt came alive, vibrating like mad in her anus. The vibrations were translated to the metal balls in her other hole, driving Anko crazy with pleasure. She screamed incoherently when the vibrations increased at a signal from Mark's remote. Her mind seemed to detonate with white-hot ecstasy when he demonstrated the third setting.

She was awakened by the feeling of many hands all over her, covering her body with clothing, despite her weak attempts at protesting. "You're going to be late, Anko." Mark said, helping her to her feet once the shoes were tied onto her feet.

"How long was I out?" she asked.

"Almost half an hour." he said, slipping the shirt over her head. Her legs wobbled, but she managed to get to her car, despite the fact that the toys were still inside her. "Enjoy your day." he told her, patting her butt before she got in. She mouthed the words "I love you" through the closed door before she drove to work.


"What do you think of this one, honey?" Sierra asked, pointing out a strapless, low-cut, figure-hugging dress in the bridal shop.

"That's sure to piss your folks off." Mark said, looking at the dress. "Definitely put it on the short list." Sierra laughed and nodded to the salesgirl, who wrote down some obscure model number on her notepad.

"So, how about the catering? Salad bar?"

"I'm thinking meat buffet." Mark responded. "It's sure to piss off my mom and her husband."

"What about your dad?"

"He never bought into that health-food routine. Part of why they split."

"I'm with your father." the salesgirl said. "Life is meant to be lived. Eat what you like, and if you feel the need to work it off, play harder after."

Mark helped Sierra when she needed help, but in general just let her have her fun. The ben wah balls she had inside her leant a fetching blush to her cheeks. Slipping his hand into his jacket pocket, he thumbed the control for her butt plug when the salesgirl wasn't looking. Watching her try to keep from moaning as the plug and balls did their magic made it hard to keep a wicked grin from his face. She glared at him when she was finally able to open her eyes again--which wasn't until well after he had turned off the plug. Then he did grin.

After they were through at the bridal shop, they slipped off to the men's room. "You're gonna pay for that." she said huskily as she took the balls out. "What if we had gotten caught?"

"What if we had? Would you enjoy it?" he asked, kissing her neck and giving her gentle, tender caresses in her favorite places. She was having none of it. Pushing him to the closed lid of the toilet, she left her skirt and panties on the sink counter with the balls and yanked his pants down. She grunted as she impaled herself on his hard cock, riding him like a cowgirl on a bronco.

"Fuck me, you sexy bastard!" she grunted as she nipped at his earlobe. Mark obliged her by thrusting fiercely against her strokes and turning the plug back on, full blast. "Oh, GOD!!" she cried as she came. She collapsed against him, while Mark took her hips in his hands and began to lift and drop her on himself. She revived and began to get back into the act. She bit his neck as she fucked energetically against him.

"Cum for me, baby." he whispered, and she went off again. She felt him go off inside her and shuddered with an orgasmic aftershock.

"Feel better, now?" he asked.

"May we never run out of new ways to fuck like bunnies." she cooed in his ear.

"Amen to that, honey." Mark responded. Sierra gently kissed the bite marks she'd left as he ran his fingers through her hair, which she'd left down today for the sake of variety. "I love you, you know."

"I love you, too." she whispered. "With everything I am." They cleaned up as best they could, and he helped her return her pleasure balls to their accustomed place. They set each other's clothing to rights before leaving.

"You didn't see anything." Mark said to the janitor who was waiting outside. The man gave them a grin and a thumbs-up and went about his business. Mark checked his PDA, seeing they had nothing else scheduled until the graduation rehearsal the next day, so after they left the mall they popped in at the restaurant for a quick check to see how the repairs were progressing.

The Silverado growled like a horny tiger as they pulled into Mark's neighborhood--now approaching "Hobbiton" status as more and more tornado survivors copied Mark's tornado-resistant underground house. He'd had to replace a lot of parts after the Silverado had been thrown into the tree, and it would almost have been cheaper to buy a new truck, but he and Sierra were fond of this one.

He helped her down from her seat and they walked inside together. Once the door was closed, he whispered her two favorite words into her ear, and she sighed as she slipped easily into trance. He undressed her himself rather than commanding her to do it, took out her toys and cleaned them, leaving them in the bathroom on a wad of toilet paper. He laid her down on the bed and put her headphones on for her, putting a new tape into the player and pressing play. Sierra mumbled softly, repeating the words his recorded voice spoke to her, accepting them as easily as if she'd known them all along, and was only being reminded.

Mark walked to the kitchen, poured himself a glass of lemonade and made himself a sandwich. He logged onto his computer and opened his webcam. Accessing the one he'd installed in Yuko's new apartment, he checked on her.

"Hi, Mark!" said her roommate, noticing his image on the screen.

"Hello, Jane. How's Yuko doing?"

"Same-old, same-old." Jane responded. "We had a thunderstorm last night with enough wind to shake the trees a bit. She woke up screaming, babbling about tornadoes all over the world, or something. Took the rest of the night to calm her down."

"Sorry. You must be exhausted." Mark said.

"I've felt better, if that's what you mean." Jane responded.

"Poor dear. Let's see if I can help. Drain, Jane, drain." Jane's eyes sagged shut and her head slumped forward. "Good girl. Open your eyes and look at the screen, dear."

"Yes." Jane responded softly as she obeyed.

"Very good, Jane. Your body loves to obey me, doesn't it?"

"Yes. Obey." she responded.

"Good girl. Now, I want you to bring Yuko to the computer. Have her put her headphones on, and once she gives you the thumbs up, you can go to bed and sleep until I send her to wake you. Then you will reward each other for your obedience."

"Yes, I understand." she replied, and walked quietly to their bedroom. Mark had put them together because Yuko could no longer be alone in bad weather. Nightmares and panic attacks plagued the Japanese woman since the storm had torn apart her previous apartment. Jane had told him once that she'd had to tell the neighbors to fast-forward through the storm scene from Bambi because it had set Yuko off. Yuko arrived and slipped her headphones on.

"Yuko-doll, surrender." he said. Yuko's face blanked and she stared placidly at the screen.

"Yes, Master." she said.

"Give Jane the thumbs-up sign so she can move on to her next instructions, slave."

"Yes, Master." Yuko said, and tiredly formed the signal. Jane departed, and Mark began to speak in that soft but firm tone he used when hypnotizing women. Yuko stared helplessly at his image as her owner spoke, helping her to heal from her traumatic experience, though he knew she would need many more of these sessions before she could weather a storm without panicking.

Two hours later, he sent her to wake Jane and signed out of his computer. Walking back to the bedroom, he smiled as he gazed upon Sierra, lying blissed-out on the bed. The tape clicked off, and Mark removed her headphones, waking her, sliding an oversized T-shirt onto her body and carrying her into the den, where they watched Jeopardy together until Hsu came home, bringing today's volunteer for the hypnosis class.


Temporary bleachers on scaffolds and platforms provided seating for the parents and family members--the repairs to the football field were to commence at the start of summer so that students and athletes wouldn't get in the way. The track and goalposts had survived unscathed, but the original bleachers and press boxes had been blown away by the storm. A downed lightpost had been taken away to get it out of the parking lot, and the remains of the scoreboard were nowhere to be seen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.