Travels With Charli - Cover

Travels With Charli

Copyright© 2008 by Stultus

Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - Charli is a free spirit in every sense of the word, she's sworn to fun and loyal to none! Charline is snooty bitch with a mysterious hidden agenda. Together they drive poor Charles nearly mad as he tries to settle down and build his dream in the odd sleepy rural town of Lovett, Texas. But is either Charli ready to settle down and join him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slow   2nd POV  

The wedding took forever to get organized.

Charlie wanted to see her in the best haut couture wedding dress Paris had and Charline wanted something simple and get married 'nude' on the beach. They compromised on having the Hanging Judge do the deed at the Courthouse with a 'clothing optional' reception later on the beach. Both the Governor of Texas and the Chief Judge of the State Supreme Court sent flowers.

The never expected bachelor party that the firm threw for Charlie was legendary and censored highlights made all of the New York tabloids. They nearly, but not quite got him on the wrong plane heading to the wrong state but Charlie made it to the Courthouse on time. As for Charline's bachelorette party, I will plead the Fifth and refrain from incriminating myself, Charline, and the seven other lesbian and bisexual adult film actress friends of mine, all of whom were of a legal age to drink incomprehensible amounts of insanely expensive champagne in a remote beach house that featured a huge spa and an enormous bed that could handle nine nude and wet squirming bodies. How we got Charline sewn into her dress and the rest of us into the limo in time for the wedding I'll never figure out.

They've been married for five years now and are still deliriously happy, but are still happy to see my face reappear at odd intervals. The three of us have even been known to get the sheets all wet and sticky together on occasion but it's getting trickier with a couple of young children in the house. Having to be 'quiet' and not make the bedposts knock too loudly tends to dampen a little of the fun but the alternative is getting the unexpected company of little pattering feet coming to join us "to see what the noise was about?" The last time they both came running in to find daddy screwing mommies ass while she was eating out Aunt Charli's cunt was a bit difficult to explain. Charline loves anal, and doesn't just save it for special occasions.

Charlie and Charline finished their restoration of the diner and the motel fairly quickly. She brought in some outside restoration experts to finish all of the last perfect period details and money was no object. The place, especially with their immaculate 1936 Packard parked out in front, is now a tourist attraction, and all sixteen rooms are invariably booked for every day during the summer and holiday seasons. They hired an older married couple to manage the motel operations, while Charlie attends to things at the diner and things couldn't be smoother. Most of the old Awful Waffle staff from Port Lavaca quit there and joined him here with the new diner. With a veteran staff they hit the ground running from the day they opened. They've enlarged the place twice and still there is usually at least an hour wait to get breakfast there. He is as happy as I've ever seen him, and he is much closer now to his family than he has ever been at any point in his life. He deserves all of the happiness he can get!

Charline works there most of the time too, but keeps a small law office at the Town Centre handling simple legal matters at little or no charge for the community. She took over Charlie's lawyer's old practice when he retired right after their wedding, but spends at least 90% of her time playing hostess at the front door of the diner and just being "mom". She was voted to the State Legislature last year but in keeping with tradition has never set foot on the House floor. There are vague rumors that the Hanging Judge is considering retirement and Charline will then be the unanimous choice. She swears that she won't run for the job but everyone insists that they'll write her name onto the ballet anyway.

The old "Bitch" hasn't been seen or heard from in years and she's never been happier in her life as well. They are perfect for each other in every meaningful way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.