Travels With Charli
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2008 by Stultus

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Charli is a free spirit in every sense of the word, she's sworn to fun and loyal to none! Charline is snooty bitch with a mysterious hidden agenda. Together they drive poor Charles nearly mad as he tries to settle down and build his dream in the odd sleepy rural town of Lovett, Texas. But is either Charli ready to settle down and join him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slow   2nd POV  

Note: These final parts are being told by Charli herself and some portions and accounts of this story may have serious lapses with reality and might suffer from either wish fulfillment or an over-active fantasy life ... or not. Certain events (which might or not have ever taken place) have been altered to protect the extreme guilty and naughty.


I awoke right when the first overly ambitious crack of sunlight entered the bedroom and I would have gladly dashed out of bed to close the curtains except even breathing seemed to hurt. A Lot. Crawling out of bed even sounded too painful despite the fact that I realized I really needed to take a piss badly. It was going to have to wait while I buried my head deeper under my pillow to wait for some of the pain to go away.

"Dammit!" I heard a weak voice say next to me, "How much did you let me drink last night? It hurts to even open my eyes ... I've never had a hangover like this in my entire life. And why is your hand holding my tit? Did we..." Charline left the thought unsaid and I decided it was better not to get her too worried.

"No, we didn't but only probably because we were too drunk. I do like girls, very much, and I slept with it there from old habits. You didn't mind much at the time."

"I didn't say I minded ... just curious. Just how much DID I drink last night? I thought I stopped drinking the hard stuff about sunset and switched over to frozen lemonades?"

"I can't think clear enough myself this morning to tell you, except that Phil's lemonade is even more alcoholic than the margaritas you were slamming down earlier. He makes them from an old evil family recipe that I'm sure includes Everclear and other chemicals banned by most civilized countries. We were so ripped by Midnight that he called the Sheriff to give us a ride back to my room here at the motel as he didn't trust us to crawl back down the beach without drowning ourselves. Fortunately you threw up right before you got into her car so hopefully she's not too pissed at us."

"I'll make a deal with you. Let go of my tit long enough to crawl over to the window and make that damn light go away and I'll let you put your hand right back there, it's the only part of my body that doesn't hurt at the moment ... and please take a piss for me while you are up."

"Charlie said you were a bitch, and he was right. I'd just talked my bladder into being quiet for a few more minutes and you've now ruined it. Now I HAVE to go."

We resolved to get up together and help carry each other into the bathroom, but there was just one problem. We both still seemed to be fairly drunk still (Damn, how much had we drunk?) and our feet weren't supporting either of us very well. After we fell down the second time, we just crawled side by side into the small bathroom. Charline beat me by a nose and got her perfect nude ass onto the toilet seat first, but my need to go far NOW outstripped any limited sense of privacy I might have felt. I warned her to spread her legs wide because I was about to join her on the toilet seat.

I mashed up next to her on the seat squishing our breasts together and pubic mounds tight enough against each other that we could help hold each other upright while we pissed together, and probably splashed each other more than we got into the bowl. I'm not normally much into watersports but I had to admit that feeling her urine stream splash against my clit did make me tingle. Then again, anything touching my clit makes me tingle. I have an old girlfriend that likes to play wet and wild and will ' accidentally 'accidently' lose bladder control when we're 69'ing. I'll tolerate it (and occasionally return the favor), but prefer for that sort of thing to remain a very occasional spice to a relationship rather than a regular main dish.

It took forever and we just hugged each other squished as tightly as we could hold on until our stubborn bladders finally drained empty. The combination of being horribly hung-over plus still being mostly drunk made every small squirt of pee hurt and take forever to squeeze out. I finally finished emptying mine (beer drinking is good for bladder training), but had to endure another ten minutes before Charline thought she was finally done. Having sat down, I now wasn't sure if I was up to standing again yet.

"Love, if you get my cunt any wetter I'm going to make you clean it." I joked weakly with her as her final splashes ran over my clit. "I know lots of other fun ways for two girls to have fun, but they don't usually involve the bathroom, and I think we're going to need a shower now."

She laughed and managed to reach over and get the shower door opened for us and we decided to try getting up together. We didn't quite make it and up slipping on the wet tile floor. We just ended up crawling into the shower stall which was fortunately big enough for the two of us to sit next to each and let hot water rain on us until we emptied out the hot water tank about an hour later.

Slightly less hung-over and almost sober now, we began to attend to business. Charline rinsed out our puke covered clothes from last night (looks like we had both had several messy accidents) and hung them up to dry while I shut the blinds so that the bedroom was as dark as possible and managed to start to make us coffee. Charlie knows my vices well, and had a small coffeepot set right next to my nightstand in my room, so that I could drink coffee in bed. A luxury I love and can hardly do without. Charline toweled herself dry and joined me in bed and we shared three cups of coffee until our brains began to halfway function.

We did eventually figure out that we had one slight problem, no clothes. Our outfits from yesterday were fairly stained and were still soaking wet. My suitcase was at Charlie's trailer in Port Lavaca, and Charline's things were there also at her hotel room next door. Her rental car keys were missing, but mostly likely they were in the fishbowl at Phil's. If you order a third drink there your keys go into the fishbowl and he'll call either the taxi (if you're a local and can run a tab or have pocket cash) or the Sheriff's office if your bar tab was on plastic. To my knowledge, the Sheriff and her Deputies have never arrested anyone for just plain vanilla public intoxication and they're always cool with you unless you're starting trouble and will happily see to it that an over-served girl or two gets home safe without problems.

I've met the Sheriff just once, she swings by every few days to visit Charlie and see how things are coming along. A sweet, really cool woman who lets nothing get under her skin. Her husband has a horse ranch closer to the marsh on the other side of Phil's and lends or rents them out to folks pretty freely for rides on the beach or trips around the small bay. Before Charlie left suddenly for Arizona I had been hoping to enjoy a horse ride this visit. Maybe next time.

Sipping our coffee, and with our indisposition from the previous night of excess mostly behind us, we snuggled up together and had a deep long conversation about everything and nothing. I'm normally used to doing other things with nude attractive ladies sharing my bed, but I resolved to behave myself, and mostly did, aside from a bit cuddling and an occasional caressing and wandering hand or two on her ass or tits.

She was obviously head-over-heels in love with Charlie in a way that I could never feel but she was also very emotionally confused. My diving my head in-between her legs and licking her to an orgasm that she obviously and desperately needed would only confuse things more ... for the moment. Besides, there was always later, and I was sure Charlie would let me share, if things worked themselves out.

When Charline had driven up to the restaurant that Friday night, she had been nearly heartbroken to see Charlie hugging and kissing me in greeting, and thought that she had been too late and had lost any chance with him. I'd seen that look before, and towed her off in private at the first opportunity to set things straight between us. I loved Charlie's cock and spending time with him out of bed but I told her I did not 'love him' and a marriage between us could never work out. He was hers for the taking. I'd seen the way Charlie had looked at her when she walked into the diner that night. Breakfast yesterday was the clincher as neither could meet the other's eyes but couldn't keep them off of each other either.

I really should have taken Charlie aside right after breakfast and before our beach walk and straightened him out. He needed a good smack just on principle by that point anyway. It had taken forever to talk Charline into stripping down and enjoy the sun, and I had thought once Charlie had gotten a good look at those perfect milk white globes bouncing in the sun, he'd be unable to resist her and they'd run into each other's arms, or something suitably romantic like that. Both of the idiots still had a little too much central reserve and shyness. I should have locked them up alone in my new motel room and come back three or four hours later. They obviously wanted each other desperately but each was unable to make the first real move. Grrrr!

I gave Charline's perfect ass a hard slap.

"That was for not giving Charlie a kiss when you were both nude and holding hands on the beach yesterday! Then you two idiots could have realized that you were meant for each other and could have spent the rest of the afternoon and evening fucking in my room. Then T could have gone back to the Cantina and teased Phil some more. I think he liked the look of my bare tits, and with a little effort I bet I could get him to volunteer for some closer hands-on inspection."

I didn't mention that when Phil was thoroughly undressing me with his eyes last night, it made me unusually tingly all over. I hinted that I could be 'available' as Charlie and I were 'just friends' and that Charline was angling for something a bit more permanent. He laughed that he'd wait to see the ring on her finger first but hinted he might be willing to pick me up once I'd been 'tossed to the curb'. I think I'd like that very much, actually...

"Do you always let your cunt do your thinking for you? I swear you are the biggest whore I've ever met and for the life of me I don't know why I like you." She gave my left nipple a pinch and gave me a peck on my cheek. We hugged some more.

"Certainly, I always let my cunt make most of my important decisions for me. Besides, thinking is very overrated anyway. That's why I love being a stripper, there's virtually no thinking involved. In fact, the more vapidly I smile and act, the more money rich gentlemen tuck into my g-string. As for being a whore, at least I'm an honest one. I've made a few dollars on my knees or on my back from time to time, but I said 'Yes' and took the money. Someday, I might be old and poor and might need it then. We both do what we do because we like our work and like the money even better. What's the most money you've ever earned in a single day of work of taking away someone else's' company, their life dream and selling it off to a bigger competitor or breaking it apart into pieces?"

"Two point three million dollars." She said without a moment of thought. "We handled a proxy-war for a minority stockholder of a small family run brass casting factory near my father's home in Connecticut. The land had been in their family for nearly 150 years and was parceled out so developers could build some beach front condos and a country club with a golf course. My firm made 23 million in profit from handling the deal and I received a 10% bonus for the days work. I later bought one of those beach condos, but I've never set foot into it. I had always been "too busy", but I now know that deep inside I was ashamed of what I had done."

"Ok then, you're a much bigger whore than I am. I just accepted $20,000 for a weekend porno film shoot up in Austin where ten guys fucked me in every hole I had for hours upon end. Sure I enjoyed it but it was 'work' and I put every penny of it in the bank. Most of the other working girls put the money either up their nose or hand it over to the worthless and abusive man in their lives, but not me. When I hit an even one million dollars in the bank or I hit the age of 39, I will quit and try to settle down. I think I will hit the million first. My future will be secure and then I can find a man that can love me in spite of my numerous faults and then I can work at becoming a 'reformed slut' and see if I can be loyal to a single man. You made your first millions long ago, why did you keep going?"

"At first because I enjoyed the work, then to carry on for my father when he became too sick to manage the firm. The money was just a way of keeping score to show everyone around me how rich and successful I'd become. Money was everything to me, but it didn't comfort me and never brought a man into my life I could either love or respect. I'd never lost a lawsuit or a case in court until I became involved with Charlie. If it would bring him back to me and keep us together I would sell off the firm or even just quit and walk away from it forever. Maybe there can be hope for me; maybe I can just help Charlie run a small town diner and hotel here. I can't cook at all and I haven't changed a bed sheet or cleaned a sink since college but I can learn and I can try. For Charlie."

"Or maybe just pay for some proper trained staff help to take most of Charlie's load so you two can spend more time together." I suggested a bit more practically. "You both seriously need to get laid and a lot more often than you've both been getting it." To make my point, I gave her not so short and very curly cunt hairs a gentle tug.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.