Travels With Charli - Cover

Travels With Charli

Copyright© 2008 by Stultus

Chapter 1: Charlie's Story

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Charlie's Story - Charli is a free spirit in every sense of the word, she's sworn to fun and loyal to none! Charline is snooty bitch with a mysterious hidden agenda. Together they drive poor Charles nearly mad as he tries to settle down and build his dream in the odd sleepy rural town of Lovett, Texas. But is either Charli ready to settle down and join him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slow   2nd POV  

I had barely turned seventeen when I met Charli for the first time and since that day, off and on, she has been a constant part of my life. If nothing else as a masturbatory vision when alone late at night. I loved her or I thought loved her but mostly from afar.

We shared lust but it was never really true love. Our bodies occasionally joined together but our souls distinctly remained separated. Her real name was 'Charlie', the same as mine but she always dropped off the end 'e' and never used it in writing. I guess her parents had wanted a boy but I've been told that Charlie isn't all that unusual of a girl's name.

I will never forget our first meeting. Charli was working as a part-time day-shift waitress for a small greasy spoon diner where my father was doing some electrical lighting repairs and upgrades. I was working for my father all that summer essentially as slave labor and my mood and attitude were never good in those days even under the best of circumstances. However, when I saw Charli bending over to serve coffee in a white blouse unbuttoned half-way to her navel and a short skirt that nearly reached heaven, I was instantly smitten. She seemed to be just a little older than me, probably eighteen but not by much.

For the next two days as we worked, I took every opportunity to speak and flirt with her but it was hard — my dad had always kept me under an extremely tight leash and I was only rarely out of his sight when on the job. Still, we snatched a few moments here and there and exchanged a lot of secretive smiles and winks. How I got any work done at all is beyond me!

Late on the final afternoon of our work at the diner, my father had sat down with the diner owner to review the final costs and expenses. I was hovering, bored, nearby when Charli came into his office to 'borrow me for a moment', supposedly to take a look at a flickering light in the ladies room. She took me by the hand and dragged me into the women's restroom (which did not appear to have any lighting problems) and planted a huge kiss wet on me.

What happened next still utterly surprises me to this day. After making sure that the door was locked, she quickly pulled down her panties to her ankles in a single swift motion and bent over the sink.

"Hurry up Love," she said in a husky whisper, we won't have long. I've been watching your hard-on for me all day. Let's get to it — I'm on the pill and clean, so you don't need a rubber. Give it to me quickly!"

Give it to her I did! I mounted her from behind and grabbed a barely restrained tit in each hand and went right to work. It was the most fun I'd ever had on the job!

Being young and relatively inexperienced (but not quite a virgin) I sure didn't last very long but then we really didn't have much time either. I came in probably less than a minute but she didn't seem disappointed and declined to participate in a second round, as my cock still remained pretty rock hard. There are some advantages to being just seventeen.

"Sorry, love — no more time for that now. Maybe later." She said with a winked smile and a goodbye kiss just before we left the ladies room pretending that nothing of any consequence had happened. We had no further chances to speak that afternoon, as my father and I soon left the diner for good, our work completed. I didn't see Charli again for nearly a month but it certainly was not due to any lack of effort on my part.

I usually worked from dawn to often past dusk with my father every day of week that summer, except for occasional Sundays. By the time I could manage on my own to go to Charli's work after my own was done, she had long since left for the day. Often for one of her "other night jobs" I was told. We exchanged a few notes and late evening phone calls back and forth but getting our paths to cross again was going to take some significant effort.

She had declined my previous offers of taking her out on a date, invariably due to scheduling conflicts. Sunday, my only really free day, seemed to be a busy day for her. Eventually I was made an offer that I just could not refuse. If I could pick her up from a friend's house at 6:30 this Saturday evening, we could spend the entire evening together!

To make this happen however, I was going to have to make a deal with the devil himself - my father.

My memory is not the world's greatest but the conversation went a lot like this:

Me: (After considerable trepidation) Dad, can I borrow the car this Saturday night at about six?

Dad: Certainly not, whatever would you need to borrow my car for?

Me: (Boldly) Because the heartless prick that employs me doesn't pay me enough to buy or maintain a car of my own.

Dad: What does a stupid kid like you need with money anyway? You'd waste it on a car, or buying beer and condoms for shagging those slag girlfriends of yours. Or even worse, feeding stupid thoughts about going to college. This way I'm saving you from both a fiery car wreck and two painful dripping social diseases at the same time. (Note: Dad was not a Brit but he had spent a lot of time with Aussies during the war and habitually used their slang if he was trying to be especially sarcastic)

Me: Think of it rather this way, the sooner I get some money saved up the sooner my worthless ass will be out of your constant sight.

Dad: There is a cheery thought and almost worth it too. But no. Besides, I might need it or your mother might need it. (Utter nonsense, once dad was home at night he never went anywhere except to his bourbon bottle — and mother hadn't driven a car in over twenty years by then).

Me: (Semi-desperate now) Since neither reason nor familial love or cooperation have any meaning for you, I must now stoop to your own base level of self-interest. What is it worth to you in terms of my future labor, for an all too brief and fleeting loan of your priceless possession, which is truly of near incalculable worth?

Now we were finally getting somewhere. The negotiations were heated and my bargaining power was very limited. I wanted to go on that date with Charli bad enough to suffer most of the rest of the summer as a result. Suffer I did, for the next two months virtually all of my free time was now gone — plus the loss my overtime pay for work on weekends for the rest of the summer.

But it was worth it!

She gave me a blow job in the car minutes after picking her up. We made goo-goo-googly eyes at each other and played footsy under the dinner table at the restaurant. I don't even remember the movie at all as we were parked at the far back of the drive-in theater and had our hands and mouths all over each other within minutes. We ended up having furious sex in both the front and the back seats and she still managed somehow to keep me rock hard the whole time. Finally, Charli talked me into taking a late night nude swim in the pond of a public park near her apartment complex and we ended up making love one final time while lying wet on the grass.

Thank God for being seventeen! I read many years later that this is the age when men reach their top sexual peak and I can believe it but I was exhausted for days afterwards!

On the short drive to her home about midnight, Charli was giving me marvelous head in the car again, trying to coax my very sated cock into one last slight bit of life. I think she would have failed, until she cried out right as I was about to pull into her front parking lot.

"Shit! Keep driving, go around the block or something. My girlfriend is back early!"

Parked just around the corner, Charli explained a bit further and finally managed to make me hard again one last time.

Charli had already admitted earlier to me that she had several active lovers. This apartment in fact belonged to one of her main ones at the moment, a slightly older woman in her 30's! Lesbian love was nothing at all new to Charli and the arrangement at the moment was a good one. She slightly tended to prefer men lovers to women but enjoyed lovemaking with both equally and often alternated juggling a main boyfriend and girlfriend at the same time.

Her girlfriend apparently didn't mind too much if Charli came home occasionally full of cum but didn't care much for cock herself. Charli in fact had never ever bothered to get an apartment of her own, she just migrated between various friends houses - and she had a lot of them.

Charli whispered that she wanted one last load of my cum in her mouth "as a surprise for Amanda", she giggled and got right to work. Amanda did get her surprise but not before Charli and I had reached a complete understanding with each other.

Charli was, as she herself said, "Sworn to fun and loyal to none!" Sex between us would be just exactly that, just sex. She did not want any kind of restrictions on her other relationships and had no interest whatsoever in 'going steady' or anything else remotely leading to a serious relationship. 'No matter how good the sex was.'

With a last sticky peck on the cheek, Charli disappeared into her girlfriend's apartment. I had hoped to be able to see her again after the summer was over but it would be five years before I next saw her again.

The rest of that long summer was a hell that I would rather not recall. My one night of bliss with Charli had ensured that I would have no further free time until school began for my Senior year of High School that fall. By then Charli had moved on and I received no further calls nor any letters from her.

I started to emotionally move on myself dating a considerable portion of the available and willing young ladies I met at school that fall. Already I was growing like a weed and was tall, well tanned from my summer work at endless construction sites and alleged to be reasonably handsome. I hit far more home runs with the ladies than I did weak singles but none of them ever felt 'special' to me. I tried hard not to break too many hearts in the process but I was invariably the 'dumper' who seemed constantly ready to flutter like a butterfly to a new and different flower to try and find what I seemed to be missing. The word eventually spread around and by the time I graduated the following early summer, I was without a serious girlfriend and had few prospects for any likely new ones.

Besides my mind at that time was focused on other thoughts. About a month after graduation I would turn eighteen and I was resolved to leave home at the earliest possible moment.

Now is as good a time as any to backup just a bit and explain the troubled relationship I had with my Dad.

Simply put, my father was a world-class asshole who never showed the slightest concern for anyone else other than himself. I was always somehow a complete disappointment to him in every manner that I could be measured. I don't think his relationship with my mother was much better. She dealt with him by pointedly ignoring him 98% of the time they were at home together. They had separate bedrooms, ate separately and led apparently separate lives — stuck together in the same house.

My mother was always making excuses for his behavior and the usual one was "The War". After awhile, even she began to realize that wasn't quite enough of a reason to act like an utter asshole for the rest of his entire life. For at least the last ten years of his life "asshole' was her public name for her husband and I suspect it had been her private name for him for much longer.

Dad had joined the Navy as soon as he turned 18 in 1943 and had been a gunner's mate for an anti-aircraft battery on a small radar picket destroyer for the battles of Iwo Jima and Okinawa. Once during a short break between kamikaze raids off of Okinawa, he had gone below to grab some candy bars, which were the crew's main food during the long periods stuck at battle stations when there was no other chow available. A lone Zero chose that time to crash into the side deck of the destroyer killing all of his buddies at his gun crew and a good many other folks besides. The destroyer didn't sink but a lot of folks had died and his ship was knocked out of the rest of the war.

My mother thought that he just could not forgive himself for being away from his duty post when his fellow sailors had died doing their duty. My father would never, ever speak of anything that had happened in the war.

He and my mother had been High School sweethearts and supposedly he had been an 'alright' person back then. She had waited for him to return from the war and they were soon married. She admitted to me later that this new man, who came home from war, was not the boy that had left her. However they married regardless. She hinted to me once that she had made a choice between two suitors but had made a bad mistake and chose the wrong one out of loyalty rather than love.

If he was hard on himself, he became even harder on everyone else around him. Coming home after the war, he became a Master Electrician but did not seem to be able to hold a job working for others for long. Eventually he became a sort of contract sub-contractor, handling mostly home improvement and small business projects along with a crew of other semi-independent specialists. He had a bit of business on his own but lacked the personality to grow it into much of a success.

My parents had three older children before I came along much later as an apparent total surprise. My siblings are all a lot older than I am and frankly we never seemed to share anything other than a last name in common. I always seemed to feel a bit out of step and out of place. In any case, by the time I was old enough to notice them much, they were already grown up or nearly so. They already had their own lives and didn't have much interest in a young kid brother at least ten years younger than they were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.