Wifey Training - Cover

Wifey Training

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jane gets help from her psychiatrist to become the perfect Wifey for her husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

A day later, Jane lay in bed with her iPod, a pill, and the vibrator.

She looked at her iPod. This was the last podcast from Dr. Susan. Would she be able to do it?

At her session with Dr. Susan the day before, she had cried and cried, letting years of suppressed feelings boil to the surface. How she had let that man ruin her life! It was all so clear now - all her hiding, all of her problems with intimacy. And how her husband had suffered all those years! All of that lost time...

But now, laying in bed, Jane felt something she hadn't felt in ages. In fact, she had always just assumed that it was a feeling that you only had a child, something you "grew out of".

Jane felt at peace.

She looked around the room noticing how beautiful everything seemed to her now. The colors in the bedspread, the trees and flowers outside the window, the rich grain in the wood of the dresser drawers.

"Is this what freedom feels like?" Jane wondered.

After dressing her in all those revealing clothes, Dr. Susan had forcibly dragged Jane to the mall, where, like a frightened puppy, she displayed her new outfit to the world. Now everyone could see her taut legs, her well endowed chest, her cute little belly button, the graceful arch on her feet.

It took a while, but eventually Jane screwed up the courage to raise her head and look around.

And much to her surprise, she discovered that everything was fine.

And so the two went shopping. It took a while, but eventually Jane started to have a good time. At Dr. Susan's suggestion, they spent the entire time looking for new "public" outfits for Jane to wear, all of them sexy, and revealing. Jane rushed home and threw out all of her old, baggy sweaters and sweatpants. Never again! she swore to herself.

Imagine, a psychiatrist taking you out shopping for clothes! Jane decided that Dr. Susan was the best doctor ever.

And all the while, Jane floated like a feather, feeling like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

And now here she was, holding up the pill and looking at her iPod, deciding if she was going to submit to the last podcast lesson.

The other lessons had been titled with just numbers, like "lesson 1". This one was different.

It was titled "oral obsession".

So, Jane was pretty sure what would happen if she took the pill and listened to the lesson. She would complete her transformation into Wifey by becoming an orally-obsessed housewife for her husband.

Orally-obsessed. What does that mean? she wondered. Obviously she'd have to kiss her husband's penis ... and then give him a blow job. But what else? How often would she be required to suck him off?

Orally-obsessed. Or did it mean that her husband's cock would become an addiction to her? That she could never get enough? That she would look at him from now on and think: "I can't wait until I can put his cock in my mouth!"

And what about sperm? Would she be required to taste it? Swallow it? Desire it? Need it? Become addicted to it?

These thoughts all turned her on tremendously. But could she go through with it? The intimacy of putting one's mouth on someone else's sexual organ ... would it be too much for her?


As Ted arrived at home that night, he wondered what was next.

Every Friday had become an adventure. It was a Friday when Jane had first asked him to start squeezing her breasts. It was a Friday when she had first given him the book of all her outfits and asked him to choose what she wore all the time.

God that was hot! he thought to himself. Ted had to adjust the growing erection in his pants.

Of course, Ted wondered, what's the deal with Fridays? But, as always, he was too afraid to screw things up to start asking too many questions. Ultimately, he figured that Jane was an adult - more capable than 99.98 percent of the women he had ever known, and she would undoubtedly tell him what was going on if she wanted him to know.

But still ... he wondered.


"Ted, I'd like to talk about what's been going on," said Jane, as soon as he stepped in the door.

Jane was wearing an insanely short, bright-red, spandex tank-top dress. The fabric clung to her every curve.

"Where..." Ted sputtered, "did you get that dress?"

"Oh, this old thing?" Jane teased. "From Victoria's Secret in the mall. You like?"

"Yes!" Ted said, holding out his arms for a hug.

"First, let's talk," said Jane, grasping Ted by the wrist and pulling him into the bedroom.

The two sat in the bed amongst the pillows and comforter. Jane leaned over and gave Ted a hug.

"You probably have noticed that I've changed, a bit."

"Uh ... I guess I have."

"Do you like the new me?"

"Uh..." Ted hesitated.

"It's okay! You can say it."

Ted paused for a long time. "Okay, fine. Sue me if you want, but I love the new you! My god, I've never been so horny in my life. And to think that I get to choose what you wear, and you have to wear it ... Mmmmmm ... I know it's terribly Neanderthal - but I love it!"

Jane smiled, relieved. "Yay!" she said, "'cause I love it too. And I want to be like this forever!!"

"Oh, thank goodness," Ted breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's all thanks to Dr. Susan," Jane explained. "She helped me get over some hang-ups which I had been carrying with me ... for like ... ever."

"Oh?" Ted was surprised. He had always thought that shrinks were a complete waste of time and money. But hey! You can't argue with results like these!

"I've had trouble trusting men," Jane continued, "and she helped me realize how that was getting in the way of our relationship. And you see, having you choose my clothing, well that's really a demonstration of how much I trust you."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. Well that, and of course how much I want your cock to be nice and hard as often as possible."

Jane reached over and began stroking Ted's cock through his pants. She had no trouble finding it. Ted reach up and began to gently stroke her nipples through the tight spandex dress top.

Jane moaned and closed her eyes for a second, arching her back and enjoying the jolt of pleasure which shot through her body. But before she could lose control, she forced her eyes back open and continued.

"Basically," Jane said, a little breathless now, "Dr. Susan helped me to realize how much I want to be your little Wifey."

Ted tensed up.

"Yes," Jane answered his internal question. "I know all about how you browse porn on the web and WifeysWorld. And you know what? I think it's really, really hot. Maybe we can browse it together and get some ideas?" Jane leaned in close and nibbled gently on Ted's earlobe and then kissed his neck.

"Uh ... sure!" Ted said. Was this for real, or was this a trap?

"And now you have a decision to make."

"What's that?"

"Well, Dr. Susan has just helped me get over my last hang-up."

"Which is..."

Jane licked her lips, and for the first time Ted realized how hot they looked with the cherry red lipstick she had on.

"Blowjobs," she said simply, puckering her lips. "And now here's the question you will need to answer: Do you want to have an orally obsessed Wifey who will want to suck your penis and taste your sperm at every opportunity?"

"Uh..."

"Think carefully before you answer. Because if you say 'yes', you will get a Wifey whose greatest pleasure in life will be to take your nice hard cock into her mouth and caress it with her tongue until you spurt your semen all over her face."

"Ohhhh..." Ted moaned.

"So tell me: do you want to have a nice, slutty wife? Your personal sex toy, your fuck bunny? A woman who dresses to please you just so she can spend her life on her knees before you with your penis in her mouth?"

Jane paused for a second.

"Because..." she added, "that is absolutely what I want. More than anything."

Ted looked at his wife, then gave her a long, lingering kiss.

"Yes..." he whispered. "Yes, please."


"Seduction is all about trust transferal," Dr. Susan had explained. "It's exciting to place your trust in someone else's hands - and even better when that person returns that trust with respect." Jane couldn't agree more.

Jane celebrated by giving Ted a taste of what was to come.

"Let me take care of you," she said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.