Wifey Training - Cover

Wifey Training

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jane gets help from her psychiatrist to become the perfect Wifey for her husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Jane, I wanted to ask you..." Dr. Susan was behind her desk looking at Jane who was seated in the comfy 'therapy' chair. Her eyes strayed to her computer screen (turned away from Jane), where Wifey (of WifeysWorld) was staring at the camera with her doe-like eyes.

Dr. Susan had spent a lot of time on the Wifeys-world.com website over the past couple of weeks. Much more than was strictly necessary.

"Yes?" The session was almost over. They had already rehashed the events of the last week. Jane and Ted still had not had sex yet, but he was definitely showing Jane more affection than before.

"Why are you so ... well ... I guess 'skittish' is the right word. Why are so skittish about male attention?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean that ever since I've known you, you've dressed in such unflattering clothes."

"They're more comfortable."

"No, it's more than that. I mean, you wear baggy sweaters and sweatshirts even in the summer, when they must be awfully hot."

"Just habit, I guess."

"And you haven't had sex with your husband in such a long time ... I mean, that would drive most women crazy."

"I guess ... I ... our relationship is more than just physical?"

"And it doesn't seem like you're that affectionate with your husband ... I mean, does he touch you sexually during the day?"

"I ... no ... I mean ... we're not like that..."

"Just curious. And now that I'm thinking about it, I remember your session last month, you know the one? When you accidentally bumped into my 4-o'clock, David? I mean, I actually saw you flinch. Did you know that?"

"What are you getting at?"

"I guess I'm just wondering if there's a reason."

Jane thought for a very long time. "No," she said finally, "no reason."

"Well, okay," Dr. Susan said, completely unconvinced. "I guess we can talk about it later. In the meantime, I've uploaded another podcast for you..."


Jane sat nervously on the couch in a tank top and jeans waiting for Ted to get home from work. Dr. Susan's last podcast had been ... intense. And now, those thoughts were seared into her brain, and she was literally dripping in excitement, just waiting for her husband.

Why was she so affected by the podcasts? Jane wondered to herself. It seemed like she entered into a trance whenever she listened to them, and she had absolutely no trouble accepting the directives that Dr. Susan gave her - doing all of the repetitions, dressing sexier to show off her breasts, the masturbating...

That was something new. Dr. Susan had told her in the last podcast that she had to masturbate at least once a day, and if she couldn't orgasm, she would at least have to try for a minimum of 15 minutes a day. What amazed her was that after the first couple of tries, her orgasms became easier and easier. Was it the result of Dr. Susan's conditioning program?

And now it seemed she was pretty constantly horny. Hell, all she had to do was to look at her iPod Nano and the cotton crotch of her panties would get damp.

And, ultimately, that was why she was sticking so rigorously to the program, listening to and repeating her podcasts every day. Her entire body seemed to vibrate with sexual energy these days.

Unfortunately though, still no sex with Ted.

But that was about to change.

"Hey there!" Ted called out.

Jane shot up and ran into the foyer. "Hey there!" She said to him, immediately pulling him into a warm hug and a long, sensuous kiss.

"Mmmmm..." Ted said, when they broke apart. "Nice. Boy, it's been a long time since you greeted me at the door with a kiss! Did you get a raise at work or something?"

"No..."

"Inherit something from a long lost uncle?"

Jane rolled her eyes, "Yeah, right. No, it's just..."

"Yes?" Ted asked, gently. Holding his wife at arm's length.

"I need..." Jane struggled, trying to get the words out. Please!! Her thoughts screamed out. Don't back down!!

"Anything I can do for you, sweetie, I'd be happy to. You know that." Something caught his eye. Ted glanced down and noticed Jane's nipples standing as hard points poking out of the front of her tank top.

"It's ... well..." Jane suddenly found herself gasping for breath.

"Can you show me instead of telling me?" Ted asked, helpfully.

Without a word, Jane reached a trembling hand to her husband's arm. Lifting it up, she gently placed his right hand on her left breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.