Family Therapy: From Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Family Therapy: From Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a spinoff from Curse of The House of Incest. Another family is seduced by incest feeders, with overpowering impulses to bring others into the forbidden practice.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy  

"I'm going to have to get the refund for the tickets credited to the charge account I used," Doctor Daniel Falon said, looking across the restaurant table at his lovely wife, Doctor Nancy Falon. Nancy had rich, chestnut brown, naturally wavy hair that draped over her slender shoulders, framing her delicate featured, beautiful face perfectly. Her skin tone was a combination of a swedish mother, and lebanese father, a rich, kind of permanent bronze tan which highlighted her clear blue eyes. Naturally curvaceous, she always drew several glances and desirous stares, if one could get away with it.

"I am so disappointed that they canceled the play and didn't notify anyone," she said, looking at her husband. Daniel, or Dan, had the features of a handsome boxer, his hair thick and black, which he kept long enough to comb back behind his ears. He kept in shape by training with mixed martial artists. Both his parents were of italian descent, which gave him a meditteranean olive skin tone, and deep brown eyes. The great-grandfather immigrant from his father's side had his name accidentally changed from Fallonini to Falon at Ellis Island. "They could at least have sent out an email, notifying everyone," she said, studying the menu.

"I s'pose when the lead actors and their understudies come down with the flu suddenly," he commented, looking at his menu. "There's not much else they can do. I'm just glad we got a seat when we did, before the other disappointed patrons show up."

"Have you noticed lately that the kids have't been going out, or hanging around with their non-metal friends at all anymore?" Nancy asked. She and Dan were both Ph.D. psychologists who had their own clinic in an upscale neighborhood, which specialized in family therapy. "I'm a little concerned about their social interactions, especially Ashley. She used to go out on dates with boys that have a potential future, now all she does is hang out with the twins and their heavy metal band, or death metal, or whatever it is you call it these days. And I was under the impression that the goth look had gone out of style."

Ashley was a senior at a private high school. She looked like a younger version of Nancy, only with hazel colored eyes, and she insisted on keeping her hair colored golden blonde, with lighter streaks. Ethan and Nick were juniors at the same school. They were identical twins who looked like Dan, only they were at the stage where they had to have their black hair long enough to hang over their shoulders.

"They're grades are starting to slip, and they're also very tense around us, or whenever we're around," Nancy said, frowning. "Ashley used to confide in me about private matters, but now it's as if there's a wall between us. They're all being secretive about something and I believe it's time we find out what."

"Well, they do socialize with texting, online messaging, and cell phones," Dan answered. "I guess you could consider electronic socializing as being possibly healthy human interaction," he shrugged. "Although it's definitely not direct human contact. I think it's time we had a family discussion with them about their grades and work in the social interaction matter and secretiveness thing," he paused, frowned, and looked thoughtful.

"What?" Nancy asked, studying Dan. "I can read you like a book. I can tell you know something."

"Well," Dan said hesitantly. "Ethan did confide in me about the name they had chosen for their band."

Nancy stared at him.

"Promise me as a licensed psychologist that you will not divulge this information," he said, attempting to lighten the subject.

Nancy stared at him.

"Ethan told me they call their band ... Incestonators," he stated flatly.

"Oh, my god," Nancy said quietly. "I do have something else to share. I found some books on witchcraft and the occult in Ashley's room-and I don't mean the white magick, modern Wiccan kind," she said in a very hushed tone.

The two psychologists began engaging in a lengthy conversation as to what methods might be most effective in dealing with their children's social interactions, grades, and involvement in the occult as a waiter came to take their order.

As the Falon's ate italian cuisine with wine, the O'brien's and Robertson's were having their family orgies around the campfire. As the Falon's left the restaurant and were on their way home, the O'brien's and Robertson's were engaging in their heated sodomizing session in the lake.

"I don't recall there being rain in the forecast," Dan said, turning the windshield wipers on high.

The Tibetans say, and modern physics indicates, that all things are interconnected, so as the Falon's pulled their BMW into the brick driveway of their upper class home in their uspscale neighborhood, the feeders that had made it through the portal sensed the occult symbols and potential within the expensive house. They descended on the wind...

"The house is dark," Dan observed as he pressed the remote to open the paneled garage door.

"Their cars are here, so they're probably in the basement in the sound stage they built, practicing their ... music, if that's what you'd call it," Nancy said, looking at Ashley's Mustang, and the twins' old Volkswagen van they were in the process of restoring.

"Well, let's go see if we can get them into a productive discussion," Dan said with resignation as they exited the car. "It's interesting how it's so much easier to deal with patients than your own immediate family," he said as they entered the house through the side door leading into the large, tiled mudroom.

"You know it's much more therapeutic to address this situation now, rather than having to deal with a family crisis later," Nancy said as she slipped off her high heels.

"You know I can't argue that," Dan agreed, taking off his dress shoes. "But the perennial question is, and has always been: How to get your kids out of a potentially life destructive lifestyle?"

"Let's go downstairs and see what's going on," Nancy said exiting the mudroom, Dan following her.

"Sure enough," Nancy said as they walked through the home theatre room with the well stocked wet bar in the corner. They could hear the thumping of Nick's drums and the faint screeching of Ethan's guitar as they neared the sound stage in the section of the basement by the furnace.

"Prepare yourself for the decibel level," Dan said as he put his hand on the latch of the heavy door leading into the sound stage.

Nancy put her hands over her ears as Dan opened the door.

Nancy couldn't believe the noise that exploded out of the room, even with her hands covering here ears. She looked up at Dan, who cringed at first and then began turning the single overhead lightbulb on and off to get their kids' attention.

Ethan and Nick stopped playing and Nancy put her hands down.

"What are you guys doing home?" Ashley asked, looking up at them as she reclined on one of the black bean bags the kids had gotten for their practice room.

"Yeah, we thought you were at a play," Ethan said, holding his guitar.

"The play was canceled," Nancy said, her eyes sweeping the room, taking note of almost every detail in one long, maternal glance. The walls had been painted black, with red pentagrams and white circles around them. She noticed they had even painted the cement floor black with a large red pentagram and white circle on, that she and Dan were standing in. Ashley was wearing her black miniskirt and fishnet stocking ensemble. And of course, the twins wore black jeans and they all had on black T-shirts with some kind of bizarre occult symbol on. The only lights they had on in the room when Dan opened the door were numerous lit colored candles placed on the floor around the room.

"A 'hello' would have been nice," Dan said, forcing a smile. "Your mother and I would like to have a short talk with you, if that's alright," he said.

The kids knew it wasn't a request. "Sure," Nick said, sitting behind his drums.

"About what?" Ashley asked, rolling her eyes.

Nancy ignored the sarcasm and looked at Dan to begin the discussion.

Dan leaned against the wall, rather than standing straight in a 'power position', and began speaking and smiling in his casual, professional manner...

Nancy listened and stood with her hands hanging at her sides, rather than folded across her chest in a defensive posture. She felt a warm breeze in the room and the heavy door blew shut abruptly, startling everyone.

"I wonder where that wind came from," she smiled, somewhat shaken. She felt her skin tingling and goosebumps all over her body as she moved to the door. She pulled the latch and found she could not open the door. "I think it's stuck," she said, looking at Dan.

Dan moved to the door and pulled the latch, putting his shoulder against it. "What the hell?" he said in surprise.

As the kids were watching their parents, Nick and Ethan started playing their instruments. Not loud. Not soft. Just a deep, steady thumping pulse with the drums and a rhythm from the guitar to emphasize the pulse.

"Stop that!" Nancy said, looking at the twins as Dan pushed against the door and found he couldn't open it.

"I can't!" Nick and Ethan said simultaneously, which was usual for the twins.

Ethan looked at his fingers on the guitar as they moved on their own volition. He turned to Nick who looked at him as confused as he was as his arms and feet kept pounding on the drums and pedal.

Nancy looked down at her foot and found she was tapping to the beat. She stared at her foot and tried to make it stop and was shocked to discover she couldn't. She could feel the beat moving like a sensuous pulse inside her as she found her hips starting to move. She was beginning to feel fear; she was starting to lose control of her own body

"I'm gonna have to break the door," Dan said, looking down at Nancy as she was starting to sway with the beat.

"Do what you have to do," she said, looking confused and alarmed. She sensed something was in the room with them. Something evil, powerful ... and hungry. She noticed Ashley's head was bobbing and both her feet in time to the beat as she sat on a black bean bag. She lookd scared. She knew they had to get out of the room quickly.

"Can't you guys knock it off?" Dan snapped, he was becoming frustrated and alarmed as he pushed against the door with all his might. He looked down and noticed his foot was tapping to the beat. He focused on his foot and found he couldn't stop it from tapping. He spun around and gave a powerful kick to the heavy door. It didn't budge.

"We can't stop playing!" they both said, sounding frightened as they felt the tension and fear growing in the room.

Ashley got off the bean bag and started to dance to the beat. "What the hell is going on?!" she yelled, sounding very scared.

Nancy found herself dancing over to Ashley. "It must be some kind of hypnosis," she said desperately, looking at Dan who was starting to move with the music.

"I can't stop myself!" Dan said angrily. "Nick and Ethan! Stop this at once!" he yelled as he danced over to Nancy and Ashley in front of the twins. Much as he tried, he could not control his own movements.

"We can't!" they yelled back in unison, knowing that their father knew they were as helpless as the rest of them were.

"Maybe it's a demon!" Ethan yelled.

"It's gotta be more than one!" Nick yelled.

"Could this be some kind of possession?!" Nancy asked loudly as her dancing became more energetic. "We don't have control over our own bodies!"

"There's got to be another explanation," Dan answered, moving faster as he tried to come up with a rational, scientific explanation. "Hysteria," he suggested. "Some kind of group hysteria!"

"Somebody do something!" Ashley cried, looking at her parents for help as she began dancing faster.

"Something is trying to take us over completely!" Nancy said desperately. "Can't you feel it?!" She was beginning to lose control of her own thoughts and mental images, and where they were going she could not admit, even to herself.

"Say some prayers!" Dan yelled at Nancy desperately. "You believe in God!" He had become extremely desperate to ask that. He was an atheist, but he knew Nancy had some kind of faith in a deity. He asked for prayer because of the vivid images and heated scenarios that were starting to play uncontrollably, in his mind's eye. Two years ago some of his patients had canceled their afternoon sessions with him because of illness. He had come home early and was unintentionally quiet. Nancy was at the clinic, and the twins were out with friends. He had gone past Ashley's room upstairs and heard noises. Her door was slightly ajar and he peered in out of curiosity. Ashley was sixty-nining with one of her boyfriends. They were both naked, their clothes scattered on her floor. She was on top of him as she straddled over his face. He pulled away from the door and quietly left the house. He never told Nancy because he knew she had had numerous talks with Ashley. The heated image of her going down so knowingly on that stiff, young cock still played a significant role in his personal fantasy life. He felt now, as helpless as he did in grade school, when he would spontaneously get erections. That was happening to him now, but what truly frightened him was that he was starting to enjoy it!

Ashley began thrusting her hips forward as she began dancing sensuously. She was becoming aware of how closely she was moving to her father, and she was beginning to like it. Years ago her brothers were at camp, and she had been on a sleepover when she stopped back at her house to get some CD's. She had heard noises coming from the master bedroom, and she peeked in on her parents as they were making love. She remembered feeling frightened and stimulated when she saw how big her father's penis was as he pulled it out and pushed it in her mother while she moaned loudly with pleasure, thrusting her hips against him. She held that image in her mind for a long time, and it still played a part in her masturbatory fantasy life. She found herself more than just fantasizing as she danced. She was beginning to want it to happen, and it was making her very wet.

Nancy closed her eyes and prayed as she danced. To God. To Jesus. To anyone who could deliver them from the grip of this evil that wanted to seduce and corrupt them. She found she could no longer stop the vivid images that were playing with a fearful intensity inside her heating brain. Last year a patient had canceled an afternoon appointment so she went home early. The house was quiet so she assumed the kids were out with friends. She went upstairs and heard Ethan and Nick arguing in Nick's room about something. The door was slightly ajar and she just casually looked in. The twins had their athletic shorts pulled down to just below their scrotums and were holding a ruler and tape measure, arguing who had the bigger erection as a pornographic video played on Nick's widescreen laptop on his desk. She quickly pulled back from the door and went quietly back downstairs to make some noise deliberately. She was quite shaken at how well endowed they both were. Just like their father, she thought, feeling a deep arousal within her, which she quickly suppressed. "Please, stop playing!" she yelled loudly over the music as she found her body starting to do a bump and grind in front of them.

"We can't!" Nick and Ethan yelled in unison, looking at her provocative movements in a kind of awe.

Nancy found she was beginning to enjoy dancing erotically in front of them. It was making her lubricate uncontrollably as her nipples began to stiffen. Later that same day last year when they were out with friends, she had gone into Nick's room to review his internet history to see where the twins had been that afternoon. She felt flattered and more than a little stimulated when she saw they had been on several mother-son incest websites. In some of her deepest, darkest fantasies when she was alone and going to pleasure herself ... she got off imagining herself with both of them at the same time in the same bed! They had even named their band: Incestonators! As she finally admitted the word 'incest' to herself, she felt her already unintentionally stimulated vaginal walls secrete a copious amount of lubricating fluid that literally soaked her lace panties. "What do you want from us?!" Nancy cried out, addressing the entities that were taking them over.

No one questioned who Nancy was addressing with her emotional outburst. Not even Dan, who had always championed people like Carl Sagan, and Richard Dawkins, whenever the subject of the paranormal came up. He particularly enjoying mocking Coast to Coast AM, relishing tearing apart people's delusions as a psychologist. Now, he wasn't laughing as he and Ashley began dancing only inches apart, his erection pleasurably, painfully larger than it had ever been. He saw his daughter's eyes wander from his eyes, to his bloated crotch, where they widened dramatically, and then back to his eyes. She no longer looked fearful. She was smiling excitedly as she moved forward and began humping her pelvic area against him. He groaned inwardly as he felt a pressure from outside and within him as he bent his knees so they could begin dry humping together. He could not help himself as he gripped her by her elbows and she gripped his so they could leverage themselves, applying more stimulating pressure as they began grinding their lust enflamed organs through the thin layers of fabric between them. He noticed they were both panting, unable to stop looking into each other's lust blurry eyes.

"Mom!" Ethan yelled as she watched him drop his beloved guitar carelessly onto the floor. He had a pained, somewhat fearful expression on his face as he began moving toward her, thrusting his hips. She saw how bloated the front of his jeans were and she unconsciously licked her full lips as she began thrusting her hips forward to meet his.

"Mom!" Nick yelled as she watched him drop his drumsticks and stand up, his jeans as tented as his brother's as he began thrusting his hips forward, moving toward her. But what shocked and terrified her most was that the drum pedal kept moving with no one visible pushing it! It was keeping a steady, powerful beat that they were thrusting their hips toward each other in time to. She knew what the evil wanted. And she realized with an inward shudder that it would not stop until it got what it wanted! She felt her hands move to her hips and she was no longer dancing, she was simply making fuck thrusting movements as she neared her sons.

"God!" Nancy heard Dan cry out pleadingly. She turned to see her husband and daughter gripping each other's elbows as they dry humped together. "Please God, if you're real, if you're really there, don't let this happen," he was staring upward, praying.

Nancy realized when she saw the expressions of lust on Ashley's face that their teenage daughter had no more moral resistance left. She was smiling evilly and dry humping against Dan with abandon, laughing witchily as she began spinning him around in a circle with her. "Please, god," she said mockingly. "If you're real, and really there, give me the strength to rape my daddy and ride his big fucking cock!" Dan was so many times stronger than Ashley there was no comparison. But Ashley wasn't just Ashley any more. She knocked Dan on his back on top of one of the black bean bags as if he were a small child. Dan tried to push her away, but he was too mentally and emotionally weakened by the moral onslaught he had been fighting, and was still fighting, within himself.

"Ashley! Stop! You don't want to do this!" Dan pleaded, trying to push her away as she unbuckled his belt, and tore open the top and zipper in a single loud ripping of fabric.

"Oh, Daddy," she giggled as she pulled down his pants and briefs in one smooth movement to his knees. He lay back on the bean bag, his turgid cock jerking powerfully in front of her feigned innocent expression. "You want this as much as I do," she smiled, leaning forward. Dan tried to push her away by her shoulders but he was too weak and she was too strong. She began stroking the bloated shaft with her slender fingers as she began licking from the swollen base upwards. Dan let out a loud animal groan as his hands moved slowly from trying to push her away by her shoulders, to the back of her head, encouraging her in pleasuring him orally.

"Ashley!" Nancy yelled at her daughter, trying to snap her out of it if she realized she was in the same room with her mother. "Stop what you're doing right now!" she yelled desperately. She realized it was too late when Ashley looked at her and giggled evilly. "Watch me make Daddy cum harder than you ever did!"

Ashley pushed her open mouth over Dan's bloated cockhead and began sucking hard, sloppily loud, making her weaked father groan and thrust upwards, his hands behind her head pulling her pleasuring mouth further onto his throbbing shaft. She reached behind herself and yanked her flimsy lace panties to one side, exposing her leaking pussylips. She pulled her mouth off his cock and scurried forward enough to reach between her smooth thighs and shove the mushroom shaped cockhead into her cuntal opening. She squealed with pleasure as she moved back on the shaft which stretched her lovelips wide and sat up on the long, fat shaft, making it almost disappear completely inside her as she screamed with pleasure. "Fuck me, Daddy!" she squealed, peeling her T-shirt off. "Fuck me hard!" she gasped, humping on him as she slipped her black lace bra off. "Princess needs a good hard Daddy fucking!"

"Oh God, Nancy! I'm sorry-I'm so fucking sorry!" Dan gasped as he began thrusting upward into their daughter's heated cunt vigorously, his swollen scrotum squishing against Ashley's luscious asscheeks. He moved his mouth to one of her dark, swollen nipples and began to suck as he gripped her hips and began driving into her more forcefully, making her squeal and moan continuously. He couldn't believe how hot and wet her cock clutching cuntal walls were. He was having incest with his gorgeous little girl and it was wonderfully wicked! He pulled his mouth off her nipple and smiled at her the same lustful way she was smiling at him as they slammed their fuck organs together wetly.

Nancy could see Dan was beyond reach as he fucked into their daughter shamelessy, with her and the twins in the same room. She turned to the twins as her hips thrusted forward to the ceaseless pounding of the drum and felt her last glimmer of hope for intervention from anyone, or anything disappear in the darkness of despair. Ethan and Nick had undressed while she was focused on Dan and Ashley. They were naked, leering at her evilly, and stroking themselves. She gasped as she simply gave up and let go of her last grip on the rope of morality. It felt good, she thought, strangely enough as she could finally stop dancing. She felt the corners of her mouth going up as she began smiling at her beautiful sons, who she realized, she was going to have sex with. She heard herself chuckling as she realized it wasn't just going to be sex as she began unbuttoning her silk blouse. It was going to be incestuous sex. And it was going to be great!

"Goddam, Mom!" Ethan said as he watched her sliding off her lace bra, exposing her beautiful, large firm breasts topped with swollen, dark nipples. "You are a total fucking MILF!" he commented as he stroked himself faster.

"MILF?" she asked, not looking at his face, but staring heatedly at her sons' oversize cocks as she unzipped her skirt and pulled it down with her lace panties. She felt a deep calmness moving through her, and she wondered why she had put up such a useless struggle against what was already within her, waiting to be releaed.

"It's an acronym that means: Mother, or Mothers I'd Like to Fuck," Nick explained, staring at her in awestruck lust. "Goddam! You are so fucking hot, Mom!" he gasped, jacking himself harder.

Nancy chuckled and stepped forward, grasping both her son's swollen members in her hat, maternal hands, feeling a warm, electric shock of lust pulsing through her body. "I think this should be my job, right now," she smiled. She gasped as they moved toward her, their hands and fingers pulling, squeezing, and fingering her. "Let's go over to your father and sister," she moaned, her body shivering with pleasure and lust. They had done it in front of her, now she was going to do it in front of them! "At least that fucking drum finally quit pounding," Nancy moaned as she and the twins moved over to Dan and Ashley, fondling and feeling one another hornily. She let go of the swollen cocks she was tugging and dropped to all fours on top of the large, black bean bag, clad only in her dark, pull on stockings.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.