The Destroyers, Book 2: Hope and Betrayal - Cover

The Destroyers, Book 2: Hope and Betrayal

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 31: The Rescues and the Vaskat

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: The Rescues and the Vaskat - The journey continues, does ken survive? what's going to happen now? wait and see.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Science Fiction   Horror   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Ken watched the Captains file out and head back to their own ships.

Sitting in his chair, he smiled at Kala, and said, "I think your plan is going to work, at least the other Captains were excited about..." he said. He looked up as the doors open and Tammy walked in. "Hi, love, it's good to see you."

Tammy walked in to the conference room and stopping as she saw the platinum haired woman sitting across from Ken. "Hello, Admiral, who's your friend?"

'Hello, sister, I am Kalaria, and we need to talk.'

Tammy jumped as she heard the conversation in her mind, it was different from the communication chips, and it was as if she was reading her mind. "How did you do that?"

'I am a telepath. I can read your surface thoughts but not your memories unless you wish to share them.' Getting up she walked over and said aloud, "Tammy I apologize if I startled you. We can talk this way if you want. Please let me start over." Holding out her hand she continued, "My name is Kalaria, and as you can tell I am a Tralcan. Your ship rescued me from the surface. Your lasers damaged my ship several months ago. I could not make it back to my home ship, so I set down on the surface to wait for rescue. I just didn't expect it from where it came from."

Taking the hand, Tammy shook it, "Hello, Kalaria, its nice to meet you. As for your telepathic conversation, I do not mind it. I was just startled by it. In fact, I prefer using the communication chips when I am talking. It makes it so much easier. You will have to teach me how to communicate back to you. Why did you call me 'sister'?"

Ken interrupted them, and said, "Ahhh, Tam, I have something I need to tell you."

Kala looked over at Ken and smiled, "Ken, let me. Can you go take a shower or something, and let us talk?"

Laughing Ken replied, "I can take a hint, I will let you two ladies talk."

Walking over he gave Tammy a kiss then kissed Kala and walked out the door.

Tammy melted into Ken's kiss and then was surprised when he kissed Kala.

Raising her eyebrow as he walked out, she said to Kala, "I gather something has happened?"

Kala nodded her head and walked over to the couch and sat, "Yes, something has, please let me explain or show you, before you get angry."

"Of course, but show me what?" Tammy pulled one of the chairs around and started to sit.

"Please come sit beside me," asked Kala

Stopping what she was doing, Tam walked over and sat down on the couch, tucking her right leg under her body she faced Kala, "Now you said you would tell me what is going on. So please tell me, why I am feeling strong emotions for you, I mean you're a beautiful woman and I do like woman at times, but we just met."

Biting her lip at the words, she was hesitant to say, but started anyways. "Well, it's like this ... Oh, hell, can I just show you?"

"With your mind thing, you were talking about? I guess so. What do I do?"

Reaching out her hands, she took Tammy's in hers. 'Just relax and let me show you.'

The image changed to Ken and Kala talking and then the explanation from Kala's wife, the pledge, how Tali had rescued Ken in his madness, the death of Kala's husband and wife. The marriage of them to each other, and how Kala tells Ken she will not force him to choose between any of the woman he loves. When she was done, tears were running down Tammy's face, and she leaned in and kissed Kala.

Tammy watched the images, and was shocked at first, then she saw Kala's love for Ken and his loves, it was like a pure white radiance descending on her.

'Yes, sisters we are, and shall always be. I will gladly share my love for him with you. Now kiss me, my wife, and let's go find Jessica so she can join with us.'

Leaning in, the two shared a passionate kiss. When they separated, they looked each other in the eyes.

"I love you, Kalaria, and will be honored to join your household."

Reaching up Kala touched Tammy's face gently and responded, "I love you too, Tammy Thompson Ria, and I gladly take you as my wife and lover. Yes, we need to free Jessica."

Standing up she pulled Tammy to her feet. They walked out the doors, and across the hall to Ken's day cabin. Going in they saw him sitting at his desk. When he saw them, he stood up.

Ken was finishing some paperwork when the door opened; looking up at Tammy and Kala, he saw a smile on Tammy's face as she ran to him. Standing up he stepped from behind his desk and catches Tammy in mid air. "I love you Tammy, I did not pla..."

Tammy stopped Ken's apology with a passionate kiss. When they separate, she said, "There is nothing to apologize for, you're a good man, and will be a great husband to all of us." Unwrapping her legs from Ken's body, she slid them down until they were on the ground. Looking over at Kala, she held out her hand to her. "Come here, sister."

Kala stood there and watched the kiss, and then when Tammy called her she stepped forward into their arms.

Looking at both of them she kissed them and said with all her heart, "I love you both, thank you for taking me into your home, your hearts and into your lives," she said as she leaned in.

Their heads touched as Ken held both of them.

As Ken held his two wives, he said, "You're both my wives, and I am very grateful that you both are here for me."

None of them noticed the door open and Amy walked in, standing there, she looked at her future lover and wife. With a sigh, she walked over and stepped into the embrace.

"Welcome to our family Kala," Amy said and leaned in and she kissed the woman passionately.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "You are so lovely to look at, and inside you match that beauty. I gladly take you as my wife."

Ken tightened his hold on all three women and with a sigh. He realized he had one more duty to do, before he could say anything Kala did.

Kala looked up into Ken's eyes and kissed him, and replied, "Now, my love, we need to find our other wife. She is on your Sierra deck, so let's go find her."

Tammy leaned into Ken, and said, "Yes, let's find Jessica."

"Ok, let's go. I want to know why this deck is not on the schematics of the ship." Letting the three women go they walked to the door and out into the hallway.

Turning right they step onto the nearest transport tube and Amy said, as the doors close, "Sierra deck."

The computer instantly came back, "No such destination, please choose a valid location."

Surprised she looked at Ken. "That shouldn't happen. I should have access to all decks."

"I know Amy, let me try." Thinking on what he wants to say. "Computer this is Admiral Thompson, please take us to Sierra deck."

"Acknowledged. Identification confirmed. Accessing hidden protocols, destination orders confirmed." The doors open a second later, "Welcome to Sierra deck, Admiral."

Stepping out into the hallway, they saw the floor was covered in a thick layer of dust that had many footprints in them. Looking around Ken saw a door and walked over to it. On the door was a name plaque that said 'Dr. Marcus Wild'.

"I wonder..." he said.

Behind him, he heard Amy's intake of a breath of surprise.

Amy walked behind Ken and saw the name on the door and her memories flash back to the day she was made into an interface.

"My God, I wonder what happened to him."

Turning, Ken looked at Amy, and asked, "Who was he Amy?"

"Ken, he was the man responsible for the AI/Interface capsules, the specter gowns, nannite jelly, he made us all. He cannot be alive." She shivered at thinking he died down her all alone, and never buried. "Ken if we find his body, he should be buried on Titan, that was were he was born."

"If that's what you think he would want, then that is what he will get." Kneeling and looking at one of the footprints he said, "However, now I wonder who these footprints belong to? It looks like about thirty people have walked through here, barefoot."

Amy looked down at them, and followed them with her gaze. They stopped ten feet away where the floor was clean of all dust. "I don't know, but I think I know who one of them was." Amy started walking towards where the hallway had been cleaned, and stepped out onto the polished metal, to her left was another door and further on, she saw three more.

Ken, Tammy and Kala follow Amy to the other door and follow her lead. Suddenly Kala pointed down the hall.

"Ken, she is there, behind that wall. Think back to your dream, and you will see this passageway."

Ken followed Kala's hand and started walking that way. Coming to the intersection, he examined the wall. Then he said, "Computer command override, Alpha, Bravo, Gamma, Sigma one-niner, Foxtrot, Delta."

The computer's dry voice came across the speakers, and said, "Invalid code, please input approved command code in the next thirty seconds or you will be confined for the appropriate authorities."

Ken thought for a second and then said, "Computer open door to secondary AI/Interface, Admiral Kenneth Thompson, commanding USS Washington, authentication code is Sierra, Baker, Alpha one-fiver, Delta niner, Gamma, Omega."

"Code approved, door unsealing."

The doors flashed open, and inside they saw the room had been decorated with beautiful tapestries, small statues, and the capsule for Jessica. Walking across the plush carpet, they stopped at the capsule. In horror, they realized it had been sealed shut, the interface for the door had been shattered and the lift bars had been welded shut.

Tammy looked down on the fused metal and said, "Ken, who would do such a thing?"

"I don't know Tammy, but we need to fix it. Looking around the room, he saw the spiders above the doors and said, "Spiders repair this capsule so the occupant can get out of it."

Amy's spiders flow down onto the capsule and started repairing the capsule. Within minutes, the damage had been repaired. Tammy tried to access the capsule through the computer.

"Jessica, come to your capsule."

Jessica appeared and stood there. Tears were flowing down her face.

"You found me at last, my loves! Oh, thank God." Looking at her capsule she said, "Open."

The seal hissed as it unsealed for the first time in twelve hundred years. Mist drifts up as the door rises. When it stopped, a pale hand appeared and Jessica's holographic image disappeared. The pale hand, gripped the rail and then a thin voice said, "Help me up, please. I am so weak."

Amy jumped to the capsule and slipped her arms under Jessica's body. "Here you go, sister."

Helping her up, Jessica stood there on shaky legs.

"Jessica, are you okay?" asked Ken as he stepped around so he can saw her.

Jessica reached out to Ken, "My love, you found me."

She stumbled as she tried to walk on legs that had not been used in so very long.

Ken swept Jessica up into his arms and held her to his chest as he replied, "Yes, my love! I found you, we found you, I am sorry it took so long." Kissing her lips quickly, he continued when they separated, "You have your freedom, but who sealed you in your capsule like that. It was deliberately sealed, so you would never be allowed your freedom."

Jessica closed her eyes and saw the image of the tall man sneering at her, and started telling what happened to her.


January 2nd 2498, Jessica Windsor sat in her cell aboard the command battleship USS Washington, waiting to find out what was going to happen to her. Hearing a noise, she looked up and saw System Admiral Alexander Riga standing there. Then the guards left and he walked across the room towards her cell. Coming to attention, she saluted him.

"Admiral Riga, what can I do for you Sir?"

Alex walked across the room and looked at the bitch, she dared to salute him, as if nothing had happened.

"Bitch you could have died for me, but no they have said you will become an AI/Interface for the fleet, you have been sentenced for thirty-five years in a capsule," he said. Taking a breath he leaned in and continued, "Well, I am going to make sure its permanent, you will never leave it, and I have the perfect ship for you." Seeing the confusion in the girl's face, he continued once more, "I am going to assign you to this one, and your father will still be Captain, although he will never gain fleet rank. He will die here onboard this ship, or quit. Either way, I win."

Alex laughed at the woman, "Bitch, you killed my brother, and letting you live this way, is your just reward you will never know peace, love, or happiness. They will never find your capsule. I have had a special room made for you."

Jessica staggered back from the Admiral, the hate overwhelming her. With tears running down her face, she said, "Your brother was a monster! He was murdering women! He would have murdered me if I hadn't got free."

"He should have killed you, when he first took you. I told him that you would be trouble and you have been. Well, now you will wish you had died." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small device with a red button on it. "After you were brought here, I had a device inserted into your temporal lobe." Seeing the shock in her eyes he continued, "I know you wonder what it could be, well here's just a little of what you will receive over the years from it."

Pressing the button, he watched as the woman fell to the floor and started jerking and twitching as electricity went through her body.

The next thing Jessica knew, she was on the floor trying to catch her breath as pain shot through her body. She tried to scream but her voice refused to work. She felt pain in her vagina, much like when Mikohn was raping her, and when he mutilated her there. He had used those strange tools on her and would torture her until she was unconscious. Then the pain was gone and she lay there panting, trying to catch her breath.

"Why..."

Pain shot through her again before she could continue to ask. She heard him speaking as the pain faded away.

"Because bitch, he was my brother and so what if he had killed you bitches, it's not like there was a shortage of you. There were always more of you out there. Well, now you will know pain until the day you die."

Jessica curled up in a ball and started crying as she heard him walked away. She did not even hear the guards come back in, to stand watch over her. The next night he was back, repeating everything over and over, and the next night and the next. For two weeks, it went on and on. Then it stopped as he finally came with his guards.

"It's time, bitch. Drag her out of here. It's time this murderer learned her fate."

They dragged her out of the cell and up to another deck where they stripped her and forced her into a machine. She felt the over bearing pressure as Admiral Riga burned the command codes into her mind ... the Alpha-Omega codes ... preventing her from talking about what happened to her and where she was hidden. She was lifted off the bed and forced into a strange suit. Then she was dragged into another room that had a capsule like device in it. She was picked up and forced inside and as she looked up Admiral Riga took a gold cloth and covered her face as if it was a mask.

"No please don't do..."

Her voice was cut off as she felt the nanofibers jab into her face and she screamed in pain and then she was shoved under the liquid, and the capsule lid was closed.

"Seal the bitch in, she is never to leave this capsule again." Stepping back, he watched as a hammer was smashed into the computer pad that opened the capsule, while another marine moved to the capsule with a plasma torch and melted the hinges that allowed the capsule lid up. With an evil grin, he pulled the helmet back on and sent through the computer.

'Now bitch, you will know pain for the rest of your miserable life.' Removing the helmet as he heard her screaming he said to his marines, "Out of the room. I will be out in a few minutes."

The marines file out and Alex walked over to the replicator and started entering commands into it.

"Computer, make me two spider bots with the programming Alexander Riga one-nine baker."

The spiders materialized and he checked to be sure that each spider had the built in pain inducer and grinned.

"Spiders begin alpha-omega programming, every hour you will initiate pain into the prisoner for sixty to three hundred seconds for the rest of her life. Randomize the pain setting every time, she is not to be allowed to become used to it. If she tries to tell anyone what has happened, where she is, or how to free her, you will induce enough pain to render her unconscious. End alpha-omega programming."

Turning he said, "Now for the other AI," he said and he walked out the door.


Ken stood there holding Jessica as she told them what had happened to her. By the time she was done, all four women were crying, and Ken was shaking in anger.

"How could they allow him to do that?" he said as he held Jessica in his arms he continued, "Jessica, I commute your sentence! You shall never be forced back ... no not forced ... if you do not want to go back in, then you will never have to."

Reaching up Jessica touched Ken's face; she can feel the tears running down her cheeks, her first real tears in so long that she could feel.

"Love, I must go back, I am bonded with the ship's AI, and Amy. Without the capsule I believe I would die." Shaking her head, and after taking a deep breath, she continued, "I just found you, and I don't want to lose you." Jessica felt suddenly dizzy and said, "I must go back in now, come see me, now that you know where I am. Please carry me back to the capsule, and set me in. I want you, my love, to do this for me."

Looking down into Jessica eyes, he said, "I don't think I can Jess, I want you free."

Leaning up she kissed Ken and whispered, "You must love, but give my body time to adjust and I will come to you. For now, go with our sister wives, and let them console you. I will watch over you. We have a mission to do. We must free our people from slavery. I will be standing beside you on the flag bridge, ready to assist you. Amy will be on the main bridge with Tammy, together, how can we loose?" Taking a breath she kissed him again, and continued, "Now put me back in, love."

Standing up Ken carried her over to the capsule and set her in it, as he said, "I love you Jessica Windsor."

"No, Ken. It's Jessica Thompson, now. Jessica Windsor is dead. She died a long time ago. And I love you, too." Taking the cloth, she placed it on her face, and lay down in the jelly. She felt herself merge with the ship, as the capsule closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.