Six Days on the Road
Chapter 51

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 51 - If you're a fat assed truck driver, on your way to death's door with clogged arteries and a gimp heart, how can you turn the Space Alien down when he offers you perfect health and a big new Dick? Title from the song by the same name, written by Carl Montgomery and Earl Green

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult  

"That's George and his gals coming back to meet us. He moved two other pallets on up closer to where we live and farther from where you and the others were put."

"George who, and what others?"

"George came in the same bunch you did. He was the only one of you on the other side of the river. He joined us not long after he got here and we moved all his stuff up to our cave on the shelf."

"I came by myself and what the hell are you talking about a shelf?"

"Bill, I don't really give a shit what you believe you think you know, but you came with Rose and four others. If the rest are still alive you've lasted longer here than anyone except me.

"Now, you can listen to what I'm telling you or you can ignore it. I don't really care myself. If you want to know any more about it we'll saddle you a nag and you can come with us and see for yourself."

"I guess it would be best. At least it would give me time to let my mind settled down since it seems someone has lied to me somewhere, but I don't have a saddle with me."

"We've got plenty since I always bring along one for every horse. Chalta, would you get out a couple of saddles so Bill can take his pick?"

"Yes Jack. I get."

"Can you ride a stud horse Bill?"

"I'm pretty sure I can, since I was able to last time I tried and I was old and broke up some then. I never did care much for geldings. To me it seems they lose interest in what's going on around 'em when you cut their balls off."

"I know what you mean, and they sure need to pay all the attention they can here and now."

There wasn't really much difference to choose from between the saddles the women built here, but Bill picked one and said he'd admire riding Red.

Once he had Red saddled Bill put his backpack on the travois carrying our things and we headed back toward the river. We found the last pallet and as usual it hadn't even been opened. It was getting on toward sunset so we built a fire and the women fixed us some supper. Bill, George, and I walked around a little looking for remains, but we never spotted any. I was just as glad to give up when Catla told us supper was ready.

By the time we had enough bedding spread out and had stoked up the fire all the dogs were done smelling each other's asses and we went to bed. I didn't want to rub it in about me having women and Bill not having any so I didn't get anything started with my girls. I guess George thought the same way since he didn't either.

We were up with the sun the next day, and after some juggling we had two more pallets strapped together and George picked them up like he had the other two. I asked Bill if he thought his things would be safe where he'd left them.

"I think they will. If all the others think they came alone like I did and like George says he did there shouldn't be anyone to even know to look for my stash. I had it all set pretty far back in a cave anyway."

"Ok, we'll just carry on then," I said.

It only took a couple of hours to reach the other two pallets George had left yesterday. George and I talked it over and he decided to take the two he had hold of now on up to the crossing and come back for the two he'd moved yesterday. I asked him to tell Rose about our guest if he could get hold of her. He and his women took off after a short break.

My girls thought it would be a great time to get started on our next meal. Bill and I fetched a little firewood and left them to it while we sat down to have a talk. The first thing he wanted information about was how to make an acquaintance with a woman of marrying age.

"I'm pretty sure I can help you there, but there are some strings attached. I know things are wild and wooly here, but I don't allow any mistreatment of women by men. I'm not saying you had anything like that in mind, but I've already killed all the men I want to over such things.

"If you're ready to settle down you could always move in with us. Our cave has hot and cold running water, plenty of food, and quite a few people already - over a hundred in fact. I'm the leader, but I'm not real bossy except for no hitting the women 'cept for a spanking if one really needs it."

"Are you sure you have enough room and food?"

"The shelf I was talking about is a sort of mid level plateau and it runs twenty miles or so about half way between the river valley and the upper plateau. There are more than a thousand acres on the shelf and probably nearly a hundred thousand on the upper part. Meat is not a problem, and we have a Farmall Cub and some implements for planting a big garden next spring. Hell, we're set up big time with plenty of equipment, plenty of game, and plenty of help.

"I'm practically sure you can find four or five willing women to mate with you. It's what they call marriage. In fact we're short of men."

"And they don't care if a man has more than one mate?" he asked.

"They'd think there was something wrong with you if one was all you wanted. If you can keep 'em supplied with meat you'll get along fine and the women expect to do most of the work. If you kill plenty of meat and walk around to protect 'em while they're gathering other food everything will be right in their world and they'll think you're the bees knees. They mostly do the gutting, skinning, and cutting up too. We've even got refrigeration and don't have to smoke and dry all the meat no more."

"Damn man, we ain't been sent back in time, we've gone to heaven."

"Ain't it the truth? I've got several women and Rose too. She keeps everything in line and I get to hunt, sit on my ass, or ride and train horses most of the time. You may not believe it, but I've been so busy hunting, collecting women, and fucking with horses I haven't even had time to go fishing yet. It's a tough job, but I'm just the man who can get her done," I said.

"If we were back where we came from I'd know you were fulla shit, but I have a feeling you might be telling at least half the truth," he said.

"You don't have to take my word for it. Ask George when he gets back. He couldn't believe it either. It's the truth though."

"One thing I can't understand is how you got them to bring all that extra stuff for you."

"Most of it wasn't my doing. Everyone they were sending here kept getting killed until they found me. When I lived and did so well they went back to Rose to ask her for help. She refused until they promised to bring her here to join me. They balked and sent another bunch with twice as much allowance for freight as they gave me.

"That bunch got killed too, and so they went back to Rose and finally made a deal. She picked you and the other four out, but they didn't pay attention to who she was picking."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.