Six Days on the Road - Cover

Six Days on the Road

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 39

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 39 - If you're a fat assed truck driver, on your way to death's door with clogged arteries and a gimp heart, how can you turn the Space Alien down when he offers you perfect health and a big new Dick? Title from the song by the same name, written by Carl Montgomery and Earl Green

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult  

There was no way I could be subtle with my estimation of the situation since my dick inflated to the max at once. Still, even if it was hazardous duty I had to give it my best and even if I didn't know exactly what would happen next it was obvious Rose, Catla, and probably all the women had a good idea.

It turned out a little like the last time I'd done any significant hair washing, leg shaving, and bush trimming. The main difference was a sort of assembly line procedure. There were three tubs up here now plus the big Jacuzzi. All of them were filled with warm water and three naked women took to the tubs, to soak I guess. A few minutes later I started at one end, washing, shampooing, and then shaving. Thank God my hands weren't shaking.

The first three were Goondoe's mates and they were all lookers even if they were the most mature. I doubted a one of them was older than thirty and none of their equipment had gone to seed. Once I finished washing one's body and hair she was sent to soak longer in the Jacuzzi and I moved on. As soon as the tub had been drained and refilled a new recruit was put in place.

We did three circuits and then stopped. I was sent to join my recent work in the big Jacuzzi and when I arrived we played a little game of wash the weenie. I had the only weenie of course, but it didn't keep them from all taking a turn at washing.

After a few minutes of this fun I started shaving and trimming on the women, one at a time. It was a wonderful morning and once I was done with the first nine we all stopped for some lunch.

Rose must have really planned this part out in detail since there was a terrycloth robe for each of the women. Alas, all I had was a big towel to wrap around my waist, but at least I didn't feel left out.

After a big lunch it was back to work and I managed to take care of two more rounds of nine before the day was nearing an end. By the time men and women started coming in from work we were all dressed again and the food was being cooked.

The best part of the whole deal for me had been left out, but I didn't mind. The all day titillation had me loaded for bear when the lights were low and I think I outdid myself.

I must have because all I saw the next morning was smiling faces and plenty of food on the table. In fact I had been such a hit Rose called off my hurried trip to explore the route to the abandoned supplies for two more days so I could finish the shampoo and shave duties. What the hell, I could live with it.

Three mornings later Shayta, Nanita, Keeta, and Chalta saddled up with me and we took off with the map Rose gave us. The location was nearly due south of us so we went to the river level first and waded the water until we were back on dry land near the place we usually stayed when catching guineas.

I'll admit I didn't have the faintest idea how Rose thought we could ever get my truck across the river, but I wasn't going to argue over it before I even went to take a look. Myself, I doubted we'd find anything to save. Even though Rose said the guy had walked off exploring, the place she had marked as where he died was only five miles or so from where his stuff was supposed to be.

When we found it though I understood why it hadn't been bothered. It was in the middle of a large briar patch and there were vines and plants hiding it almost completely. We only looked it over from afar though since we weren't taking it back now.

When we left I decided to head for the next spot Rose had marked off. It was a little farther south, but back toward the east. It was close enough we made it the next day easily. The second spot was in a much better location since there was a medium sized cave in the side of either a big hill or a small mountain.

All the containers were inside the cave, but only one had been opened. Rose had said this guy decided he needed to shoot a bison right off the bat and he'd tried it with a pistol. The cave lions stalking the bison herd at the time hadn't been impressed.

The lions and the bison had since moved on. Unfortunately for our explorer the lions had taken the time to eat most of him before they left and other smaller carrion eaters had finished him off after the lions got the good parts. We found his remains and even dug a small grave to put what we could find of his bones in it.

I know it wasn't his fault, exactly, but when we found his hunting weapon it was all I could do to keep from laughing at him. He'd gone buffalo hunting with a Smith & Wesson Chief Special Air Weight. Without a doubt it was a fine handgun. I'd heard they were popular at one time with hookers who kept them in the tops of their hose.

We kept the pistol and even found the coat pocket he'd had a box of ammunition in. We didn't take anything else with us and I decided to head back and ask Rose what her plans were for getting the truck over the river, and through the woods too now I thought about it.

Five miles later you could have knocked me over with a feather. We spotted what looked like a ramp I hadn't thought about looking for and it led across the river and up onto the plateau, albeit still leaving us miles to cover before we made it back to our cave. None of the girls had ever seen anything like it before either, but they all said they'd never been this way before.

Before I accused Sigfried of making us a bridge I looked it over and I had to admit it looked almost like it could have occurred naturally, somehow. We even found a lot of animal sign showing it had been used plenty. Actually it didn't matter if it had been made for us or had occurred naturally. It was useable and I was happy it was here.

We made it home just after sunset and a grand welcome home party sprung up. Rose, Catla, and the others put some leftovers on the table for us and we debriefed while we ate.

"So you think you can take the truck and get both sets of supplies?" Rose asked.

"Yes, but the skidder will have to go along and I'm not sure we can get the stuff in the truck except by unloading the containers and reloading them," I said.

"But Sigfried said you could lift them with the skidder. He said he made a special set of forks you could attach."

"Well, if he did we might be set, but I'll have to look them over first and I'll admit I can't imagine how they'd work on a skidder blade."

"Tomorrow will be soon enough to figure it out. You need your rest after all," Catla said.

"Yes, Daddy look tired from his trip. He needs a good night's sleep. My mommies should not keep him up late making them squeal," Kita said, and when she grinned at the last we all laughed with her. When Rose and Catla helped her get snuggled into the furs with Chiqa she warned them not to wake the baby by squealing too loud.

The next morning I concentrated on eating all I could hold first thing. We'd taken plenty of food with us to make sure we didn't starve, but it hadn't been enough for me to feel well fed. Before I finished breakfast I was at least full one more time.

I was amazed when I walked over to the garage and saw what was inside. I'm sure we had ten thousand bales of hay stacked neatly and there were two thousand sacks of oats. At least they'd stopped the harvest without me having to tell them too.

Looking over the skidder I saw some provisions had been made for forks and there was a set of them off to the side. The works for keeping the forks level while raising and lowering them were something I'd never seen before, but when I attached them to the blade and raised it everything worked so I figured we were set to go collecting.

We spent the rest of the day loading up the truck and swaping trailers around. We wouldn't need refrigeration so I didn't see the sense in taking the reefer with us. The middle trailer was a normal fifty-three foot box van, except for it's extra wide wheels and tires and it would do the job with no trouble.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.