Six Days on the Road - Cover

Six Days on the Road

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 21

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 21 - If you're a fat assed truck driver, on your way to death's door with clogged arteries and a gimp heart, how can you turn the Space Alien down when he offers you perfect health and a big new Dick? Title from the song by the same name, written by Carl Montgomery and Earl Green

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult  

The horse-training project had been put on the back burner while we were tending to the police action, but I got right back to it. Routata's camp's women kept Chiqa while we were occupied and Daro and Rayta walked over to watch since we needed all our horses to take care of the roundup and horse catching.

It was pretty much old hat to us this time, but it was exciting and wonderful to our audience. The band of horses was penned again without much trouble.

This time I had more help than I could use effectively. Every male from Routata's camp wanted to help and I had to pay attention and try working them around so they all got a chance to do something.

I started with the lead stallion who had already done his time standing tied. After I had him moving and stopping I took two volunteers to take over leading him around and teaching him the verbal commands as they did it.

After they were well started I went to the lead mare for the same beginnings and soon I had two more men leading and training her. When all those who'd been tied were moving with trainers I went back to the pen.

It didn't take long to get all the post occupied again and since there was plenty of daylight left I intended to go back to our place and bring down a few more horses which were already trained. Catla, Keeta, and the twins stayed at Routata's camp while the rest of us headed up to our cave.

Rayta and Daro were thrilled to get to go along. I took them mostly so I could help with their riding lessons as we went, but I also wanted to show them their new home. We didn't have time to give them a full tour, but at least they got a look around.

We caught four more of our trained horses and led them back to Routata's, but we only made it back in time for supper. After eating, Catla and I removed the gauze covering Daro's back and took a careful look over how things were going.

He was healing nicely and there was no hint of infection. With all his moving around some of the wounds were leaking a little again, but none of the stitches were torn loose and mostly the wounds were closing nicely.

We bedded Daro down outside again since he still needed to sleep on his stomach. Rayta asked if she could stay with him and I thought it was a great idea. After we made room for her she was also surprised to see she was sleeping on lion furs.

After breakfast the next morning I headed over to the horses in training to take a look. The horses we'd started yesterday were all standing quietly at the hitching rail and the horses at the snubbing posts were nearly ready for beginning lessons, but not quite. I had the men who'd started working yesterday get started with the horses we'd already given a start.

Our first lessons this morning were teaching the horses what hobbles were all about and then teaching the wranglers how to put them on and take them off. After the first trial I had the wranglers remove the hobbles and told them to spend an hour or so leading them around and then hobble them so they could graze for the rest of the day.

I figured it was possible to get the other snubbed horses started today, but I didn't want to start rushing thing. I just watched those who were leading horses and kept my eyes open when they stopped and hobbled their charges.

Tomorrow we'd be going after the people and things from the other camp, but I intended for some of the wranglers to do more leading and training while most of us were doing the moving.

Since the weather was still nice and Daro's back was still a mess he was sleeping outside again tonight. Rayta still wanted to stay with him and I tried to keep the fact I was happy about it to myself. Women from Routata's camp were still doing shift work to make sure everything went right even though I figured he was out of danger by now.

After supper we turned in early. Things had been a little hectic for the past two days, but tonight my mates wanted some attention. For some reason they got a real charge out of swapping out to take care of Chiqa between times they were taking care of me.

To myself I figured poor Chiqa was going to end up a fat girl. None of them would allow her to make a squawk at all without trying to feed her. She was a happy baby though, or at least seemed to be. She appreciated every face that rubbed noses with her and was quick to reward it with a grin or laugh.

After breakfast the next morning I headed off to the salt mines alone. There were men to help me when I got there of course, but no one from my bunch came along. I actually thought it was better this way and to me I almost felt like a normal breadwinner going off for a day at work.

Rayta and Daro were scheduled to get braiding and saddle making lessons today while I was slaving away. I knew Daro would have rather come along to learn about horses, but he was still too young and small to do much even if he weren't trying to get over the lion attack.

With Routata's men helping again we got the new bunch of horses started on leading practice. Mostly they cooperated fine and the few who didn't were so outnumbered they found themselves outflanked at every balk.

The rest of the day was normal. After the new bunch was responding well to leading I caught another group and put them on the snubbing trees for their first bit of education. By now I even thought the men were catching on to why the first lesson was so important.

Everything seemed to be going so well I headed home after the last of the newbies were attached to the snubbing posts. At least I gave the men instructions for spending the rest of the day leading horses around.

My women gave me an odd look when I made it home early, but I just smirked and demanded a turn playing with Chiqa. She gave me a welcome home Daddy smile and gurgle and I sat on my ass and watched Daro and Rayta working at the braiding they'd learned today.

Most of my mates were working on the two saddles for Daro and Rayta and the two of them were trying to keep at their braiding and watch their saddles come together at the same time. There were also three women from Routata's camp with my mates. They were learning saddle making themselves. Unfortunately I had a small brainstorm of my own at the moment.

I'd gone to considerable trouble before my departure to make sure I had at least a moderate stock of large caster style wheels and I hadn't used a damned one since I removed them from my chair. I told everyone I was going to make a quick trip to the cave and to cut the questions short I told them I was after a surprise.

Red and I didn't waste any time getting on our way either. We were going to be doing some serious freight hauling tomorrow and it was high time I found a use for the casters I'd been so sneaky to bring along with me.

Everything looked good at the cave, and I even had time to get the fire going again in the smoke house while I was at it. The only items I wanted from the cave were six of the large caster wheels and twelve U-bolts for attaching them to travois poles. I made it back to our campsite just as supper was ready and I played jackass and didn't let anyone onto my new trick.

After breakfast the next morning we saddled up for our trip. We had enough horses now so all of us could ride including Routata and we still had one extra. When we reached the camp we were greeted warmly and got started with travois production right away.

Even my mates were surprised when I added wheels to the three largest travois and of course the residents were nearly stupefied with the whole process. The wheels weren't so much of a surprise to them because everything else was already something completely new and the casters ended up seeming to be only part of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.