Six Days on the Road - Cover

Six Days on the Road

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 12

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 12 - If you're a fat assed truck driver, on your way to death's door with clogged arteries and a gimp heart, how can you turn the Space Alien down when he offers you perfect health and a big new Dick? Title from the song by the same name, written by Carl Montgomery and Earl Green

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult  

Of course I couldn't put in a dart to save my life, but I knew the general way it was supposed to be done and they seemed to understand completely. They also asked me about the button fly. They could understand how they worked with no problem, but wanted to know about the buttons.

Rose had made sure I had the cure for these questions. I knew there was a box with five thousand of the metal buttons somewhere along with a tool to put them where they needed to be. Cutting a hole for them to fit through wasn't such a problem and I told them about stitching around the hole to keep it from tearing itself open further than it should.

Rose and I had taken the time to argue out the button or zipper question before I left and of course it had been a short discussion and I lost.

"Who's going to take the jeans back to Wal-Mart if the zipper doesn't work?" Rose had asked.

"Oh," I'd said, and the argument was over.

Now, after I'd had more time to reflect on my ignorance of all things sewing, I knew the metal buttons were imminently more practical. Rose had help with this education too by handing me a little pamphlet, two pieces of cloth, a zipper, and telling me I could have zipper fly jeans as soon as I could make the zipper work to close the two pieces of cloth. I never even threaded the needle. I intended for mankind on this planet to discover zippers several thousand years after I'd done my time here.

The women were happily sewing away and I left them to it, heading outside myself to play with the wolves. They'd all made a hasty exit through their swinging door and I wanted to see what they were up to.

They were stalking and Mama was teaching. They took a break to come see if I would play with them when I rolled my chair outside, but I wouldn't, so after I took a seat Mama put them back to work.

It seemed they were after squirrels today and I was pretty sure they didn't have a hope in hell of getting one. Still, I guess it was good practice. They would disperse into the woods and then work themselves around slowly until they somehow all made a charge toward the intended target from different directions at the same time.

For the life of me I couldn't discover how they signaled each other to start together. Finally I decided they were watching each other as carefully as they were watching the squirrel and when one took off they all did. Unfortunately for them, the squirrel was also watching them closely and it took off too. I began to wonder if the main lesson wasn't you're not going to catch a squirrel no matter how hard you work at it.

Watching the show was entertaining too. Even though I'm sure Mama knew they weren't likely to catch even a snack she kept them working at it. I passed the time until lunch watching the wolf pack lessons.

Just after noon my nascent seamstresses knocked off and returned to the food preparing section. Especially with the pots and pans I provided, a stew was fast to fix or warm up and since meat was the main ingredient all was right with my world. Onions, potatoes, beans, and carrots would have been nice additions, but what the hell, the meat was my favorite part and we could worry about vegetables later. Not to mention we had a lot of Rose's biscuit mix left for now.

I hadn't asked, but biscuits were part of this meal. Catla made me show Shayta and Nanita how to properly dunk them in the gravy and in an odd twist I became the hero for giving the instructions even though Catla had cooked the biscuits. Go figure.

Since the food was good and I was busy eating and enjoying I didn't bother to think of it much longer. My main worry was about what we'd do when the mix ran out. Lazy ass that I was I figured we could at least wait a few days for the girls to become accustomed to living here before worrying about finding some type of wild grain to grind into flour.

Hell, we even had seed for wheat, oats, corn, and potatoes, but it would be a waste to try planting any of it now. While I was exploring our surroundings I'd look for a nearby place to plant a garden and I could start getting the ground ready this year for planting next spring, but any vegetable type things we ate would have to be gathered for this winter and there was no doubt the women would know more about things like it than I did.

Those facts left our mobility as our next job, or my next job anyway. Another saddle needed to be next on the agenda and we had a pattern ready for copying. In my mind I'd be responsible for the wood for a saddletree and for any help I could give the women with the leather working tools Rose had sent along.

As soon as we'd finished eating, Catla, Shayta, and Nanita lured me back to their sewing section and gave me a fashion show. I was surprised to learn watching women dress could be just as sexy as watching them undress. The beauty of the situation was I could watch both.

First they stripped off what they were wearing and then put on what they'd been altering all morning. Their jeans fit a good bit tighter now and showed their figures off to better advantage, and believe me, their figures didn't need that much of an advantage. Apparently they'd taken my comments to heart. The ones about loose clothes wrinkling under their asses while riding and causing blisters. There were no wrinkles on their jeans anywhere.

Catla finally asked me if I approved and I spent half an hour praising and thanking them for their efforts while patting every ass I could reach except mine. I was able to stop them before they started in on the bluejean shirts. I convinced them the shirts didn't need to fit tight since they didn't sit on them, and then Nanita asked Catla something so she could translate it to me.

Apparently horse riding caused their big titties to bounce around too much. It wasn't so bad while the horses walked, but did get bothersome at a trot. Since Catla had done the most trotting by far she agreed at once, and I felt like Christmas had come early this year.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with them going through the thinnest tanned deerskin they had among the things they brought back from the camp. The material seemed like it was created for just the tasks I had in mind. I did my best to show them how to make small halter-tops out of the chamois like leather.

Of course it required I repeatedly handle their breasts while I showed them what needed to be done and helped them decide on the best shape and fit for the new garment. Since I didn't want them to engineer all the wobble out I encouraged them not to bind their treasures too tightly. It was a wonderful afternoon, and though I knew we needed to get started on saddle making I wasn't about to let them do anything to damage their titties.

My girls were accustomed to seeing a task through once they started and as suppertime drew near they all had one example finished. It consisted mostly of a slightly wide band fitting just below their breasts with a cup for each delicacy. At the top of the cups they left a narrow strip, which they tied behind their necks to make sure nothing bounced alarmingly. I encouraged them to wear the new garments to supper. It was my most pleasant meal yet and they didn't fail to notice my attention.

Later, after the lights were low, Catla had me lay naked on our bed and she gave the other two more dick sucking and teasing instructions. The newbies were still a little sore down below and I didn't want any damage done there either. Of course Catla was in fine shape and she rode me hard twice to make sure I was tired enough to sleep well.

When we woke Shayta and Nanita thought they should practice slobber blues on my meat flute right away since they didn't want to forget before they had it down to perfection. Who was I to complain? They all got up to fix breakfast while I was catching my breath.

Catla wanted to talk to me about something after we'd eaten breakfast and when she got around to the subject I marveled at the way things often worked out if you had patience. By now we were running low on eggs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.