Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 24: The Next Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: The Next Day - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

"Aaaaugh!" I woke up with a start, sitting bolt upright.

I was in bed, the sun was shining, and I could hear Janice showering in the master bathroom.

What had happened last night? I wondered. Some things were clear. I went to talk to Jack upstairs in the guest bedroom. And then he told me that I had been programmed with a dose of the mind control drug that he had saved in his refrigerator. But he had only done it because ... I had asked for it? That I had wanted to become submissive and trapped?

I felt my penis stir inside my nightgown. Maybe it was true, I reflected. Certainly, it would be best for Janice, who was relishing her new personality as the dominant one in the relationship.

But there was something else, wasn't there? Something really important, something I desperately had to remember ... Something about Jack?

But try as I could, nothing definitive came to me. Something about Jack and Janice? Had they talked about me? What was it??

Damn.

"Pamela?" Janice called out from the shower.

I quickly put on some soft satin slippers and walked into the master bath. "Yes, Janice?" I asked.

"Go upstairs and wake up Jack, would you? I don't want him to be late for work. Thanks!"


But when I went up to Jack's room, he was already up, and naked.

"Oh!" I said, turning away and blushing. "Sorry..."

"No, come in!" Jack said, with a friendly wave. "No secrets between us anymore, now is there?"

"Uh ... no, I guess not."

"Certainly not. By the way, I'd like to thank you for dinner last night. It was wonderful."

"Why, thank you, Jack."

"And I certainly wouldn't say 'no', if you invited me back for dinner again tonight."

A shot of fear ran through my body. There was something dangerous going on ... but what was it?

"Oh ... I don't know, Jack. I think that Janice was hoping for an evening alone, with just the two of us ... you know, we have a lot to talk about."

"Oh, sure, I understand... 'Slave Pamela of Rockville'."

"I want to smell and taste you. The more I taste you, the more I fall in love with you. And the more I love you, the more I want to give my will to your wishes and desires."

I staggered back against the door jamb.

Jack looked at me with a predatory grin. "So, how about inviting me to dinner tonight?" he asked again. "It is my most fervent wish and my deepest desire that you do so."

"No..." I said, weakly, and then quickly ran out the door before Jack could enslave me further.


It was obvious that I had to keep Jack away. He had something evil planned ... I don't know what ... but something bad. But how! Already I felt my love for him growing, and an almost irresistible urge to do his bidding...

STOP THAT! I said to myself. You must resist!

By the time I was done with my shower, Janice had put out clothes for me to wear. They were the same as yesterday, polyester skirt and jacket, nylon blouse with wide floppy lapels, pantyhose, underwear. This time she added some foundation wear: a panty-girdle and waist cinch. "To give you a more girlish figure," she said.

"If only you had your own breasts instead of having to wear these beastly breast forms," Janice said. "Your figure would be so much better -- and think of how wonderful it would be to have your nipples rubbing against nice silky fabric all day?"

"Oh, I don't know..."

"But the surgery is so easy these days, it's just outpatient. And really, it is my wish and desire that you have your own breasts."

Her words shot through me like a bolt, and I almost agreed right then and there. But somewhere I found an ounce of inner strength left.

"Can I ... Can I think about it?" I said, meekly.

"Of course! I'm not going to force you to do anything. Take your time."

By the time I was done getting ready for work, skin care, makeup, hair, dressing, nails, etc. Janice and Jack were already at the breakfast table, chatting over coffee.

"There she is!" Jack said. "And goodness, Pamela! Don't you just look like the perfect, obedient secretary."

I blushed at the put-down compliment. 'Damn him!' I thought to myself.

"I have something for you," Jack indicated a bowl on the table. "It's just a little something I made for you -- just some vitamins and protein to get the day started right!"

I went over, sat down at the table, and looked in the bowl.

It was sperm. Jack had ejaculated into the bowl, and now he expected me to eat it! I was speechless. I just looked up at both Janice and Jack in alarm.

"Here you go, dear," Janice said, handing me a spoon. "Wasn't that thoughtful of Jack? Now I want you to be a good girl and make sure you get every last drop."

It was disgusting as it sat there, puddled, no more than a couple of spoonfuls.

"Here, let me help," Jack said, taking the spoon. He tilted the bowl, scooped up some of the sticky fluid, and then held it up to my mouth.

"Nnnn, nnnn," I said, trying to say 'no' without opening my mouth. Why didn't I just stand up and leave?? But somehow, I couldn't.

"Come on, it'll be good for you," Jack said, "and you know you need your vitamins. And best of all, it tastes great!"

He was holding it so close that I could smell it ... I felt my resolve slip a bit.

"Come on, Pamela," Janice said, "open up and just accept it. Wasn't Jack nice to have whipped this up for you? Don't be ungrateful."

My resolved slipped a little further, and my lips parted, just barely.

That was all it took. Jack slipped the spoon into my mouth and tilted the contents onto my tongue.

I looked at them both, helplessly. My penis was getting painfully hard, trapped in it's panty girdle. Why was this turning me on? Being submissive, being humiliated, becoming trapped to the desires and wishes of others ... Was it true? Did I really want this?

Jack scrapped the bowl and was able to come up with nearly another spoonful.

"Open up," he said.

By this time my resolve had all but slipped away. I obediently opened my mouth and allowed Jack to give me the last spoonful of his sperm.

He used the spoon to scoop the few drops that dribbled down my chin back into my waiting mouth. I swirled the sticky, slimy stuff around ... thoroughly enjoying the taste.

"And don't forget to swallow," giggled Janice. "Cause you know, all good girls swallow."

I swallowed, and felt the slimy mixture slide down my throat.

I reached down and tried to adjust my penis. God it wanted to be hard! But Janice had insisted that I push it down between my legs, to limit any bulge that might show at the front of my skirt. Damn!

"Well! I guess we all need to get to work," Jack said, getting up from the table. "But hey, Pamela, wasn't there something you wanted to ask Janice? Something you offered to me?"

I looked at Jack, and then at Janice. They both looked directly at me. I felt like a bug under a microscope.

"Oh yes, right..." I said. "I ... well, it was..."

"Dinner?" Jack suggested.

"Yes, dinner," Unable to think of any other good lie, I was trapped. "Janice, could Jack come to dinner tonight?"

And of course Janice loved the idea, and so it was settled.

I had lost again.


All day at work I racked my brains about what to do about Jack.

Should I pretend I was sick? But then Jack would probably come over to make sure I was okay. Should I tell Janice what Jack was up to? But then she might start asking questions and it was entirely possible that she would find out about what I had done, and suddenly I realized something...

I was deeply in love with Janice. Of course, I always had been, but now it felt stronger, truer, more real. I realized, finally, I was willing to give up my life for her, so that she could be happy.

True love. After all we had been through. Who would have believed it possible?

And then suddenly I realized that Jack must have been telling the truth. I most certainly had asked him to implant the mind control directive into my head - to make me more willing to accept whatever Janice wanted with her new dominant personality.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.