Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 21: Back Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Back Home - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

"Jack asked me to give this to you."

I handed her the envelope. Janice and I were getting ready to go to bed. I was already in my nightgown (pink babydoll tonight). It was a brand new nightgown - Janie would often buy me a new one for special occasions, or whenever she felt bad for pushing me too hard. It made me look about 14 years old.

And although the details were still fuzzy in my head (why was that?), apparently Janice had felt extraordinarily bad for her behavior, because she had treated me like a princess all night. She even did the dishes! And while she was doing the dishes, she insisted that I snuggle up on the couch in a comfy terry-cloth robe, sipping a hot-chocolate spiked with Bailey's while flipping through the pages of a Cosmopolitan magazine.

It's nice to make up after a fight.

... uh, if only I knew what we had been fighting about.

And now here we were, getting ready for bed.

Janice took the card and looked it over. "Jack asked you to give this to me?" she asked, puzzled.

"Yes, why?"

"Well ... It's just..."

"What?"

"Well, it sure looks like your handwriting, not Jack's." Janice tore open the envelope and took out the card. "This card is definitely from you, it's got your signature," she announced, glancing it over.

"I swear I don't remember writing it..." My mind was whirling. Did I forget that I wrote Janice a card? Did this happen sometime last night? What was going on?

"Oh my god..." Janice muttered, reading the card

"What??" I asked. "What does it say?" I reached for the card.

Janice held it away from my grasp, "Well, it says to..."

"What?"

"It says I'm supposed to tell you something."

"What? That's crazy. Why would it say that? What are you supposed to tell me?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes!"

"It says to say: 'Slave Pamela..."

Hold on, I thought to myself. Why would I write that to myself? And who was 'Pamela'?

" ... of..."

oh my god ... This was sounding like...

" ... Laurel."

(blink)

What was that?? Suddenly, I was laying on the bed, with Janice sitting beside me, her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you all right?" she asked. Her face looked worried, but also curious ... and expectant.

"Oh my gosh," I said, holding my head. "I don't know what happened. I must have blanked out for a second. Wow."

"Maybe you should go to bed. It looks like you had a hard night last night."

"I guess so," I said, unsteadily, as I slipped between the covers.

"Good night," Janice said, turning out the light.


That night my dreams were bizarre, tortured, and sexual.

First I was tied up, hands behind my back, feet together, face down on the bed, when Janice lifted my head by the hair and scooted her pussy down in front of me. Dropping my head into her crotch, I started licking eagerly, her pussy juice causing my entire body to tingle with sexual excitement, my nipples itching and tingling, my penis painfully hard.

But unable to come.

Next I was built into a chair, again on my back, my body sticking out the back of the chair, my head built into the bottom cushion, face up. Janice came over, lifted her skirt and sat directly down on my face, squirming her buns around my lips, my nose in her snatch, my lips and tongue in her anus, licking away. And again, the sexual excitement was so strong I nearly came.

But not quite.

Then, somehow, I was shrunk down, to about 5 inches (13cm) long, and I was covered in a thin filmy fabric which was attached to some kind of huge elastic straps at my hands and feet. Janice loomed over me, then stepped next to either side of me with her enormous tree-trunk legs, pulling me closer and closer to her crotch by the straps.

I had become a feminine napkin!

Janice nestled me between her legs, my body pressed into sex, her lips literally wrapping around my body, her juices covering me, seeping into my skin, washing over my face, flowing into my mouth, my nose, my ears ... drowning me...

"Unh!" I woke up, sitting up. It was late, and Janice was gently snoring beside me.

But what was that on my face? I felt my lips, they were wet! I took a whiff, pussy juice, it was unmistakable.

How had that got on my face? And not just on my lips, either, but all over.

I wiped off the sticky secretions with my hand, licked them up, and then lay back down, my head on the pillow.

But then it wasn't. I was under the covers, it was day, the sheets were floating over me. I looked up, and realized I was surrounded by a pair of legs. Knowing what was expected, I scooted up and went to feast on Janice's wet pussy...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.