Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 14: Janice wants to move things to the next level

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Janice wants to move things to the next level - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

"I want to move things to the next level," said Janice.

I was kneeling next to Janice on my 'beck and call' pillow.

"What do you mean?" I asked, worried.

"Well, I want you to be more feminine," Janice said, simply. "I get horny when you become more feminine."

I gulped. Janice was repeating her mind-control command back to me ... where did that come from??

"Like what?" I asked.

"First," she said, in a businesslike fashion, "I want you to go to my stylist and have her color your hair."

"What color?"

Janice smiled. "Nothing too noticeable. Just a lighter brown with blonde highlights. And she'll also give you a more feminine cut, as well. And, let's pluck these eyebrows into a thin, arching feminine shape, shall we?"

"Uhmmmm..." I started, about to object, but Janice cut me off.

"Second, it's time to get earrings in both ears. Lots of men do it, and so should you."

"No..." I said, feeling the pit in my stomach start to ache.

"Third, laser hair removal. I want you to permanently remove all your facial hair."

"What??"

"And, of course, you'll need to shave your legs and underarms every day," Janice continued.

"Janice, please..."

Unfortunately, she wasn't done yet. "Fourth, I think it's time you started to wear dresses, at least at home, and who knows, maybe we'll go out too?"

"No!"

"And finally, I want you to get a tattoo. Something simple, but exquisitely feminine. Like a small rose on your shoulder."

I got up off the pillow and backed away from Janice. "No!" I said, "I can't do all that! I ... I won't! Already I'm about to lose my job at work, if I start going in with earrings, blonde hair, and plucked eyebrows they will think I've lost my mind!"

"So, you're OK with the hair removal and the tattoo?" Janice asked.

"No! Just stop!"

"Listen," Janice said, "I can't force you to do these things. I don't want to force you to do these things. I much rather that you do them on your own."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Janice."

"However," she said, with an evil smile, "I can help 'encourage' you to do the right thing."

"Encourage? How?"

"You're still at my beck and call, right?"

"Yes..."

"Fine, lean over and touch your knees with your hands."

I did as instructed. My panties pulled tight over my bottom.

Janice opened up the side drawer of her desk and pulled out a wooden paddle. "Say 'hello' to your encouragement!" Janice said.

Janice stepped behind me and began to very lightly massage my buns with the paddle.

"This will be known as your 'evening spanking, '" Janice said. "You will receive a spanking every evening until you agree to each and every one of my requests. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said, my voice quivering.

"And after each spanking," the way she was talking, Janice had clearly expected that I would refuse, "I will ask you if you still refuse me. Only after the spanking will you be given the opportunity to accept my demands. Do you understand?"

"Yes ... but please, Janice ... please!" I was pleading with her. And yet, for some reason, I just stood there, my hands on my knees, bent over with my ass a waiting target for her paddle. Why didn't I just get up and run away?

Did I want the spanking?

"And just to make things interesting," Janice said, this time with an evil cackle, "every time you refuse me, I will give you not just one, but two more days of spankings. Do you understand?"

"Janice ... please!!"

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Janice grabbed my hair and pulled it back, hard.

"Yes!" I said, suddenly frightened of her.

"Good," she said. "Now, let's begin."

WHACK with no warning or build-up Janice hauled back the paddle and brought it down on my pantied ass.

SHIT! that hurt! I danced on my toes but kept my position.

WHACK

"Unh," I grunted. The panties seemed to provide no protection whatsoever.

"Feel nice?" Janice asked, coyly. "Do you think you'll like getting spanked every night? Hmmmm?"

WHACK

"Gaaah!" I said.

WHACK

What was wrong with me??? Why was I just standing here and taking this???

WHACK

I couldn't help myself: I reached back with my hands to try and fend off further spanks. But Janice was having none of it, she just grabbed on to both wrists, held them tightly together at the small of my back with one hand and continued spanking with the other.

WHACK

"NNNnnnhhhh!" I cried out. This time I struggled to try and move away or to free my hands, but her grip on my wrists was firm and I got nowhere. Janice pushed my arms further up my back, causing me to bend over even more.

WHACK

"OHhh! Please!" I shouted.

"Please, what?" Janice said, evilly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.