Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 9: Janice Receives A Strange Phone Call

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Janice Receives A Strange Phone Call - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Brrring Brrring The phone rang out.

"Now who could that be?" Janice mused to herself as she got up to answer the phone.

Maybe it was Paul, she thought. He was still at the office, catching up on work from last week.

Janice grinned at the thought of it. What had gotten in to her? Lately, she had been worrying about how she had changed over the last year or so. The changes were astonishing, and yet they were wonderful too. She wondered if this 'new' her was really her. She really did feel like some new, changed person. Not like her old self at all. And yet, she could not deny that she had never felt so alive.

And Paul had been wonderful too -- going along with her desires to dress him up. He was fantastic! And putting up with the 'punishment thong', she felt a jolt of pleasure at the thought ... really, he was incredible.

Things are perfect, Janice decided.

Brrring Brrring the phone interrupted.

Janice picked it up. "Hello?"

"Janice?" said a raspy voice on the other end of the line.

"Yes?"

"Lady Janice?" The caller sounded unnatural, like he was disguising his voice.

"Who is this?"

"Lady Janice of Sterling?" said the voice.

Janice froze, all thoughts instantly wiped from her brain. In her mind she saw an envelope which said 'Lady Janice of Sterling' on it. She opened the imaginary envelope, took out a piece of paper and read out-loud:

I want Paul to be more feminine. I get horny when he is more feminine. The more feminine he is, the more dominant I become.

After a minute or so, the phone line went dead. Janice woke from her trance, still holding the receiver.

"That's odd..." she said, as she hung up the phone. "I guess it was just another senior moment."

But suddenly, Janice found her mind flooded with images.

Paul wearing a bra.

Paul wearing lingerie.

Paul being spanked.

"What's happening to me??" she cried out.


"Holy cow..." Jack muttered as he hung up the phone. "So that's what Paul did with my mind-control drug."

Jack shook his head. He had made only two doses of the drug. He had given one to Paul -- for his 40th birthday present, and the other was still in his refrigerator.

Jack had always wondered if it would work or not ... after all, it had never been tested on humans before. Much of Jack's instructions to Paul had been pure speculation. Janice was the first (and only) human trial that had ever taken place.

Apparently, it had been a roaring success.

Jack had always meant to take the dose that was in his refrigerator, but for some reason he had procrastinated -- figuring that waiting a day or so wouldn't be a problem.

But when he had gone to work the next day, his lab was empty. Completely wiped clean. Notes, computers, lab equipment: All gone. Even the whiteboards were gone! Physically unbolted from the walls -- they were probably nothing but sawdust by now, he suspected.

At first, Jack thought he had been discovered, and braced himself for long stay in federal prison.

"Your project has been canceled," said his supervisor. "They did a periodic review and decided that it was too high risk."

"That's it?" Jack asked. "After all the work I've done?"

"'fraid so. But hey, we need your help in bio-terror detection devices."

His supervisor was sympathetic, but rules were rules, and frankly not a bad decision, in his opinion.

"Interested?"

"Sure," Jack muttered, "why not."

And just like that, Jack was out of the black world. Bio-terror detection was a fairly open project (by CIA standards), and so he wouldn't be taking any more lie detector tests.

And so, the only remaining dose of the mind control drug left in the world, the last and final dose that would ever exist, had just sat there -- in his 'fridge, waiting.

And apparently Paul had used his dose to turn Janice into his own personal dominatrix!

Jack grimaced. That bastard. Janice deserved better than that.

But just then, Jack began to form a plan ... and then his face broke into an evil grin.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.