Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 7: Panties Forever

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Panties Forever - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The next day, Janice still hadn't laundered my underwear.

"I guess you'll just have to wear a pair of my panties again," she said, brightly, handing me a white pair with at least an inch (2.5 cm) of lace around the hem.

"I really don't like wearing these to work," I said.

"Tsk," she brushed away my concerns, "who's going to know?"

"But..."

"Now be a good boy and put these on," she commanded.

Where will this end? I wondered to myself, as I slipped the panties on -- the lace gently teasing and tickling my leg.

The third day, Janice handed me a pair of bright pink panties.

"That's it! I refuse," this time I was going to put my foot down. "Wearing them at home is fine, whatever. But I can not wear that to work. What if someone sees them when I lean over or something?"

Janice just rolled her eyes, "that's ridiculous. You just worry for nothing. Besides which, I think you like wearing them."

"I do it for you," I mumbled, unconvincingly.

"Oh yeah? Well then, how about a wager? You put on these ultra-feminine, bright girly-girl pink nylon and lace panties, and if you don't get hard after 10 minutes, then I'll wash your old underwear tonight and you can switch back."

"Deal." At the time, I actually felt I could control myself. Unfortunately, I didn't count on Janice playing dirty.

"Excellent," she said. "Now first, we just take these and rub them all over your face," Janice folded the panties in half and stroked them over my lips and cheeks. When she held them over my nose I could smell her body smells - talcum powder, perfume ... wonderful, feminine smells.

Damn it! My cock was already starting to swell a little. Fuck! Stop that!

"And now," she continued, "we just continue on down." Janice lightly stroked the panties across my neck, down my naked chest - lightly teasing my nipples on the way. "And finally, down here," she wrapped the panties around my now semi-hard penis, squeezing it through the silky nylon and lace.

"No fair!" I stepped back, afraid that I was already loosing the bet. And I hadn't even put them on yet! "That's no fair. I never agreed that you could touch me like that."

"Fine. Not that it matters. Here, put them on," Janice handed me the offending undergarment.

Again, as I slipped the panties on, I felt the delicious thrill of putting on women's underwear - and at my wife's command! It was hopeless, really. By the time the panties were snugly in place, I was already hard.

"I win!" She shouted.

"Wait! You said I would have 10 minutes," I demanded.

"Alright," she said, "but if I'm going to give you 10 minutes to lose your erection, I want something in return."

"Like what?"

"How about this: If you lose, you will swear, on our family bible, that you will wear any and all underwear that I pick out for you, without complaint, every single day for the rest of your life."

I gulped. Any underwear? Forever? My heart thumped hard in my chest. Would I do it? Could I control myself?

Where would this lead? What was I committing myself to?

My mind was a fog.

"Come on, come on..." Janice said, testily. "Do you agree?"

I looked in my heart an knew, ultimately, that this is what I wanted. What I had been waiting for. So, after another hesitation, I took a big breath I stepped into the abyss.

"I agree."

Janice looked at her watch. "OK, go!"

Quickly, I reached down and started squeezing and massaging my penis. Sometimes, when I'm excited, I can massage my member - roughly - and get 'over the hump, ' without actually ejaculating. Once I've done this, it settles down and becomes limp again.

"No fair!" Janice yelled. "I won't allow that!"

With lighting-fast reflexes, Janice quickly grabbed my wrists and pulled them together behind my back. Her hands felt like iron as they gripped my wrists. I tried to struggle to get free, but she just twisted them higher, forcing me to my knees.

I struggled some more, trying to get my legs up and to force her off, but she just stood over me, grasping my wrists as hard as she could, and keeping me down on my knees before her. I had never known she could be so strong!

And fuck! I was still hard!

In desperation I tried to think of something else - anything else! Cold showers! International politics! Baseball! Anything!

"Two more minutes, how're you doing?" Janice whispered into my ear, her hair cascading down over me. "I can't wait until I win," she gently licked my ear, "just thinking of all the pretty things I can make you wear -- it just makes me sooo hot!"

"NOOOO!" I shouted, trying to break free. I was able to get one arm free, but before I could use it to gain any leverage, Janice snatched it up again and pulled it behind me.

I was harder than ever! Her domination of me was turning me on!

"Thirty seconds left," she said, teasingly. "Hope you're almost soft, sweetie, or else it's lady's underwear forever!"

I struggled one more time, but quickly gave up. Defeated. My penis was as hard as iron. I doubted it would go down for hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.