Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 4: 'Lady Janice of Sterling'

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: 'Lady Janice of Sterling' - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

"Lady Janice of Sterling" I said.

Janice froze, her eyes wide open. It was Saturday morning. We had just finished our breakfast and were reading the paper together.

After a second, Janice recited her mantra:

I want Paul to be more feminine. I get horny when he is more feminine. The more feminine he is, the more dominant I become.

My god, I thought to myself, it worked! Janice paused for a second and closed her eyes.

"Janice?" I asked, gently.

"Paul!" she said, suddenly opening her eyes. "Sorry, I must have zoned out..." She shook her head to clear it. "So! Are you ready to head out?"

"Out?"

"Don't you remember? You promised me that we'd go shopping today."

"Oh..." I mumbled, "I forgot."

Damn it! I was hoping to spend the day at home!


Our first stop was to Janice's beauty salon, where she had to purchase some more product.

"Hi Susan!" Janice called out to her beautician.

Susan got up from behind the desk and came to give Janice a hug. "Hi Janice, what's up?"

"Oh, I need some more shampoo and conditioner, and..." Janice stopped for a second, thinking. Then she turned to me, put a hand on my cheek and gently stroked my ear.

"Paul?" she asked.

"Yes, Janice?"

"Have you ever thought about getting an earring? I think it would look good on you."

I stepped away. "No!" I said, sharply, stepping backwards. "I really can't. I sometimes work with customers in my job, and I just don't think it's very professional."

"I see businessmen with earrings all the time," Susan piped up.

I glared at her to shut up.

"And my boss, you know Ed? He wears an earring," Janice pointed out.

That's true, I thought. And her boss, 6'3" (190 cm), was certainly no sissy.

Janice stepped close to me, put her hand behind my head and placed her lips next to my ear.

"Paul," she whispered, "I want you to do this for me." Her hot breath caused me to shiver. She gently nibbled on my earlobe, and then continued, "and I promise that you won't regret it."

My breath caught in my throat. I was pretty certain that this was the result of the mind-control command.

I felt myself being led over to the beauty chair, and then gently, but firmly, pushed into it. "But I really don't want an earring," I whined. Susan swabbed my ear with some rubbing alcohol.

"Here?" Susan inquired, as she dotted my earlobe with a pen.

"Looks good!" Janice said, with a big smile. She closed her eyes for a second and squeezed her legs together. She was getting aroused by this!

Just then, I began to realize the full power of the mind control drug.

"Thwack!" Susan pulled the trigger and drove the earring into my earlobe.

"Oww!" And I now had an 18ct gold stud in my ear.


After that, Janice was uncontrollable. She pulled me directly to her favorite jewelry store.

"I know you can't wear them for while, until your ear heals, but ... I just can't contain myself!" She giggled, excitedly.

She bought me a diamond stud, a ruby stud, a teddy bear, and a little pink heart.

"A heart?" I asked. "Now you've gone too far. That's just too girly."

"You think?" she held the heart up to my ear lobe. "Well, it would look better with hearts in both ears, of course..."

I stepped away. "Stop! I refuse! I'll never get my other ear pierced."

"Silly!" she batted my arm playfully. "I was just kidding. But look, they come in pairs, so I'll have to buy two anyway. That way, should you ever get the other one pierced, we'll have it handy."

"No..." I groaned.

Janice just giggled. She gave me a light kiss and then went to pay for her new purchases.

And then to the department store.

"What's your waist size? 36, right?" She asked as she walked up to the men's underwear display. "You've been needing new underwear, so I thought we might as well stock up."

Colored briefs: maroon, light blue, grey, black. Hip-hugging micro briefs. String bikinis! All men's underwear, but a lot more daring than I had ever worn before.

"That should do it!" She smiled as the salesclerk rang up my new purchases. "And now," she added, sotto voce "we have to go right home ... because I have to fuck you, right now!"


As soon as we got home, Janice fetched a garbage bag, and went to my closet. She pulled open a drawer, removed all my old underwear, and threw it away.

"Hold on there!" I cried out, unsuccessfully trying to stop her. "What are you doing?"

Janice gave me a cute, devilish little smile. "Why sweetie," she said, "we just bought you all new underwear, right? So, now we can throw away all these old boring white briefs."

"But..." I stammered. "I didn't agree to this..."

"Why did you think we were buying new underwear?" Janice refilled the underwear drawer with the new briefs from the department store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.