It Was Going to Be a Great Night! - Cover

It Was Going to Be a Great Night!

Copyright© 2008 by Nick and The Ghost

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It was going to be a great night. I'd been working long hours and had sealed a deal that would almost guarantee me my promotion. I'd planned a poker night with the lads and my wife, Sara, and Graham's wife, Rachel, had sportingly agreed to play hostesses for the evening. They had even told Graham and me that they would dress accordingly for the occasion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

It was going to be a great night. I'd been working long hours and had sealed a deal that would almost guarantee me my promotion. I'd planned a poker night with the lads and my wife, Sara, and Graham's wife, Rachel, had sportingly agreed to play hostesses for the evening. They had even told Graham and me that they would dress accordingly for the occasion.

While Graham and I were setting up the poker table and chips, the girls had gone upstairs to shower and change. Once we'd finished our preparations downstairs, we both sat down with an open can of lager each and mulled over our good fortune in having interesting and well-paid jobs. With the opening of two more cans, the conversation turned to congratulating each other on our attractive and vivacious wives, our beautiful homes and the course our happy lives had taken.

Sara and Rachel had met at school and had been firm friends ever since and that's how I knew Graham. He'd been Rachel's boyfriend for years while I was dating Sara and it seemed only natural that we'd both married our sweethearts at about the same time.

Rachel had an extremely flirtatious streak in her and was usually able to get what she wanted. Graham would normally bend over backwards to get whatever she craved. However, she'd been more than happy to go along with our plans for tonight and even encouraged us - probably because it gave her the opportunity to do what she does best and flirt.

When the girls came down the stairs we choked and almost spilled our beers. They'd kept their promise and gone to the effort all right. Both girls sported black miniskirts, with lacy black balcony bras plainly visible through almost transparent white blouses. Their necklines plunged sufficiently to ensure that plenty of cleavage showed through. Both were beautifully made up without any excesses to make them look tarty. There was just enough to enhance both girls' pretty features.

Graham and I wolf whistled and thanked them for their efforts. They both replied, "It's a pleasure," and Sara added with a snigger, "Are you boys going to be able to concentrate on the game?"

We looked at each other and smiled. "I think we're both in trouble," I told Graham, rolling my eyes. "I think you're right," he responded with a chuckle.

A knock at the front door broke the moment.

Rachel headed off towards it and Sara shimmied over to me to whisper in my ear, "I'm not wearing any panties, darling."

I nearly came on the spot as she dropped this bombshell. She put a hand on my cock and gave it a gentle squeeze, then gave me a wicked smile and winked before moving away to the kitchen.


Within half an hour all the lads had arrived and a lot of ribald but good-natured and complimentary comments were made about our hostesses which made me feel proud. Graham was beaming too.

Simon, Peter, Trevor and Jon all sat down to play. Sara took their orders and fetched the drinks from the kitchen and Rachel sat down as dealer and dealt all the cards. It was great not having to deal and gave us all a chance to concentrate on the game. For the first three hours everything was going great. Even I was winning more than my fair share.

The lads started to get braver as the night went on and they'd all taken turns to pat the girls on the bum. Sara and Rachel had teased and flirted with everyone at one time or another, with Sara bending over to pick up 'accidentally' dropped items and 'accidentally' displaying either her full breasts in their faces or the backs of her tautly-stretched thighs nearly up to her ass cheeks.

Rachel got into the act as well by undoing a couple more buttons on her blouse to show the edges of her nipples over her low-cut bra and loudly complaining that, "Whew, it's sure getting warm in here!"

The pot was building up on this one particular game and, as it stood, I had three Jacks and was sure I had the winning hand. However, Trev, who seemed to be doing really well that night, had upped the ante and my stack of chips wasn't looking that big any more. It came down to just me, Trevor and Graham, the others having folded.

I was a few chips short to see his hand and jokingly offered that he could have my Sara sit on his lap for ten minutes if I could call him and see his cards. It got very serious then, as he replied, "Ok, but no backing out if you lose."

In every group of blokes there's always one who can get really bent out of shape and I knew that Trev was the really twisted one in this game. I kind of pretty much had it in mind that, if he won, Sara would be doing stuff that she didn't want to do.

But I was sure I had the winning hand.

I mean come on how unlucky would I have to be! I looked over at Sara and gave her a smile that suggested I would win and asked her if it was ok with her. In response she trustingly nodded her head.

I said, "Done deal!"

Now the one thing about all of us in our poker group was that we all took our wagers very seriously and, since our circle of friends began playing together, no one had ever welshed or backed out on a bet.

Having seen this opportunity, Graham, who also thought he'd won, stated that even though he couldn't raise the same offer - Trev couldn't have both girls on his lap at the same time, could he? - he was sure he had the winning hand, and he bet that Rachel would be Trev's personal slave for the rest of the night.

Trevor accepted and laid down his cards. A shock realisation and a shiver down my spine occurred as Trev lay out three Kings and Graham fared no better as he flopped three 9's face up. The girls looked shocked and horrified by what they had both agreed to do. But a deal was a deal.

Trevor looked smug and smiled when he said, "Boys, boys, are you going to honour your debt?" Rachel jumped in before Graham or I could respond and stated, "A deal's a deal. The bets must be paid in full," and Sara agreed. Trevor wasted no time in testing the waters, so to speak, and turned round to Rachel and asked her to strip.

Rachel hesitantly stripped, not knowing how far this would go. As she removed the last of her clothing an appreciative sound came from all the lads around the table. Next he pushed his chair back and told Sara to sit, straddling his lap and facing the table. Then he instructed Rachel to kneel under the edge of the table facing him and Sara and she quickly assumed the position. He then asked Sara to squat, rather than sit, and said to Rachel, "Take my cock out and get it hard, Rachel." Both Sara and I realised what he planned and fear shot across her face as we both knew she wasn't wearing any knickers.

She whispered to Trevor, "Please ... you can't. We're trying for a baby," in a trembly voice.

Trevor looked over and smiled at me, his cock almost fully erect now. "I'll give you a chance to win her back before I plant my seed inside her pussy. But if I win, I get both girls for the rest of the evening and if you win I pull out before I cum in your wife's pussy and I lose Rachel too," he offered.

It was a chance I had to take and Sara knew it too, so I looked to Graham for his approval as well and they both mumbled, "OK."

A small chip amount was given to both of us and the rest of the lads watched gobsmacked and aroused as the first hand was dealt. Trevor again told Sara to sit astride his knees and she settled into place, her short, tight skirt automatically sliding up her widespread thighs to expose her pouting, clean shaven pink pussy lips to the gaze of the other lads who all leaned forward to check out her most intimate and private parts. Despite her doubts and fear of the results of the wager, she had obviously become excited since the dark red petals of her inner labia had now slid out from their slit and were wet with her clear, bubbly juices. The wrinkled hood of her clitoris had also slid out to attention and its nearly white head gleamed in the overhead lights.

She looked directly into my eyes, with the rosy hue of embarrassment quickly suffusing her cheeks and chest as he instructed Rachel to position his cock in the entrance to Sara's vagina. Trevor had about eight inches of rampant meat and, as it slid three quarters of the way into her tunnel, Sara's expression started to change. It was not very long after that he was buried deep inside her secret recesses. At first he was just happy for to her sit still but, as the game continued, he started moving and asked Sara to start pumping slowly. It carried on for a while but then he told Rachel, who was still under the table staring at Sara's creamy buttocks and anal rosebud, and Trev's swinging balls, to start fondling, touching and licking both him and Sara.

I had to admit to myself that even I was enjoying the show and Sara really seemed to be enjoying herself now and appeared to be working herself up towards an orgasm. True enough, she soon gasped and shook as she came and looks of embarrassment and lust filled her face. She also looked like she wanted more. This is where it got tricky because, as I already knew, when she cums her pussy muscles get a really tight grip and start to milk the cock inside her hard. Looking at the expression on Trev's face I would have to say I wasn't wrong and he would soon be unloading his sperm into my wife's fertile young womb.

"Right," he said, "I'm all in because I can't hold out much longer."

I had a good hand and the situation needed me to call him and quickly. In hindsight though, I should have figured that he had the better hand and he knew I would call if he was getting close so, yes, you guessed it. I lost! My heart sank as I looked into Sara's eyes and she looked at me knowing full well what this meant.

She closed her eyes and Trevor started to increase his thrusts. She cam again with help from Rachel, who had been doing her job really well, and then Trevor looked over, smiled and said, "That's it. I'm cumming in your wife's pussy ... right now!" His eyes rolled up and shut as he grunted with enthusiasm each time he spurted his cum into Sara's hot belly.


A few minutes later, after Trevor finished basking in his glory, he opened his eyes and smiled again. He told Sara to remove her blouse and bra as everyone again looked on in appreciation. "Hey lads," Trevor attracted Simon, Peter and Jon's attention. "Don't worry, mates, you'll all get a go, OK?" They nodded appreciatively, almost dribbling with lust. "Rachel," he called, "Get over there on the couch and spread your legs, girl, 'cos you, Sara..." — he nodded at her still sitting before him on his legs — " ... are going return the favour you got from Rachel and eat her out till she comes."

Both girls got into a sixty-nine position with Sara on top and Trevor went up behind her and lifted her short skirt above her waist. Sara had already started licking around Rachel's slit, running her tongue back and forth from perineum to clit and was doing a pretty good job by the way Rachel was reacting. Trevor slowly fingered Sara's wet sphincter before running his hand down to her already cum-filled pussy, whose oily mixed juices were already draining out onto Rachel's busy tongue and being swallowed gratefully.

He whispered, "You've been parading around like a slut all night and I'm sure you get a kick out of it. So tonight I'm going to treat you like one and you'll probably get knocked up tonight, bitch! You won't even know who the father is either."

"Right Jon!" he called out, "Get over here and start stretching Sara's pussy. I want everyone to cum in her tonight."

Jon quickly shed his shirt, shoes, socks, slacks and boxers before sinking down behind her with one foot on the floor and the other leg kneeling on the sofa. Sara moaned and groaned as his weeping tool plunged straight into her welcoming cunt. This wasn't a fuck any more. This was just pure abuse and she was enjoying it thoroughly as she continued to suck, lick and nibble Rachel's gaping wet core, now fully exposed between her widely stretched thighs. Throughout this lesbian exhibition Sara's pussy was being remorselessly pounded by Jon's eager dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.