Hawaiian Heat - Cover

Hawaiian Heat

Copyright© 2008 by WaywardOne

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sometimes a trial swapping session doesn't end up the way you would expect, and it sure didn't this time. I started writing this as a little swapping story, but it got away from me, and it isn't really about swapping at all. Keywords 'rom' and '[slut]wife' don't normally apply to the same story, but I assure you they are both appropriate here. In fact there is an unusually wide range of emotions involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Swinging   Oral Sex  

At noon we joined our spouses in the restaurant downstairs as we had agreed we would. I was afraid it would be awkward, but it wasn't, really. They were already there when we arrived, and were sitting very close together on the left side of the booth. We slid in on the right side and sat equally close. I could tell that we were each looking a bit anxiously at the two people across the table; me at Jim directly across, and at Sandy over by the window. They both had idiotic smiles on their faces; smiles matched, I am sure, by the ones Barb and I were wearing.

I caught Sandy's eye, and mouthed the question, "Are you OK?"

Her smile widened, and she nodded yes while clutching Jim's arm to pull him closer to her. In fact the only cloud I saw cross her face was when I suggested we all do something together for the afternoon.

After lunch she pulled me aside and asked me if I was having a problem with this. I laughed and told her, "No way."

We nominally spent the afternoon together, mostly on the beach. But the truth is that strangers observing us would have been sure that Barb and I were a couple, as were Jim and Sandy, not the other way around. When I finally realized this was happening I tried to bring things back into balance a bit, looking for chances to grab Sandy's arm or hand, or to give her a quick kiss. When we were being seated for dinner I made sure that Sandy and I were in front of Jim and Barb. I guided her into the right side of the booth and slipped in right behind her.

After we had eaten our salads and were waiting for the main course Jim piped up, "You know what I think? I think that after dinner we should all go back to the hotel and spend some quality time," punctuated with an evil grin, "with our new lovers."

Sandy responded immediately, "Oh, yes! I do too."

I looked over at Barb and raised my eyebrow as if to say, 'This is a bit of a surprise, but what do you think?' She shrugged and pursed her mouth in reply.

"I guess that's OK with us," I said, "but let's not make it too late. Remember we agreed we would spend more time with our permanent lovers than with our temporary ones. So how about if Jim and I agree to meet in the bar for a drink at ten o'clock?"

This time it was Barb who popped up immediately, "I agree. I think I'm going to need a good night's sleep tonight."

"What's this," Jim laughed, "too much exercise this morning for you?"

Barb flushed, but kept her mouth shut.

After dinner Jim and Sandy left the restaurant arm in arm, with Barb and me right behind them. I tried not to notice the way his hand was playing with her ass as they walked, or the way she was swiveling her hips against him. Once again the four of us had the elevator to ourselves, and they were kissing passionately by the time Barb and I got off at the 11th floor, so we didn't bother them.

I was really looking forward to this time alone with Barb. I knew it wouldn't start as explosively as our session this morning, but maybe, just maybe, it would climb to something like the second, unforgettably incredible, climax I had then. My hopes sank a bit, though, as soon as we were in the room with the door closed.

Barb put her arms around me, more tenderly than passionately, and whispered in my ear, "Tom, you're probably hoping for something tonight like we had this morning. I don't want to disappoint you, and if you want to make love to me, you can, as many times as you want. But I'm feeling a lot more mellow than passionate right now."

"That's OK," I said, recovering quickly, "you'll be glad to hear I wasn't planning on doing anything nearly as violent tonight as I did this morning."

"I don't think you believe me yet, but, really and truly, Tom, I loved what you did this morning, every bit of it. It was what I wanted desperately, and I'll never forget it."

She wiggled her body against mine as she added, "You were the perfect lover, and fulfilled my every fantasy."

Another pause, and then she said, almost shyly, "I also hope we can repeat a lot of it very soon. But tonight, ... well, this morning was so overwhelming for me that I think I need to sleep on it tonight and make it totally part of my being before adding too much more to it. I suppose you think I'm not making any sense at all."

I kissed her lightly. "You're making a great deal of sense, Barb. Coming up here in the elevator I was looking forward to a really passionate time with you, but to tell the truth, I was quite surprised when Jim suggested it during dinner. I guess maybe I was also hoping for a chance to internalize our incredible experience this morning.

"Barb," I went on, "I don't remember everything I said, or didn't say, to you this morning, but I want you to know that I have never, ever, had a sexual experience as fantastic as we had this morning. Not with Sandy, not with anybody. I will never forget it, and I will always feel that you have given me the most wonderful gift I have ever gotten.

"Because of that, you are very, very, precious to me at this moment, and I could not ask, I wouldn't be capable of asking, you to do anything you didn't want to do."

My god, I thought, I sound like I'm falling in love with this woman. That was not part of the plan, and it would make a real mess of things.

It didn't help that Barb started crying. "Oh, Tom, Tom, you're so wonderful. I can't imagine Jim ever being half as sensitive as you are."

At that point I led her, cheeks still wet with tears, over to the bed, and we lay down side by side, fully dressed. I kissed her tears away and then kept on kissing, and soon our mouths were exploring each other in a long intense kiss. Intense, but not exactly passionate. I don't know how to explain the difference, but we both knew it was there.

Some time over the next hour, or half hour, our embraces did become more passionate, and finally she whispered, "Tom, dearest, I want you to make love to me. I can feel how hard you are, and I want so much to make you feel good. So do it, my dearest, do it. No, don't try to get me any hotter. I'm hot enough to take you, and I want to pleasure you. Just tell me how you'd like to do it, and we'll do it that way."

"OK, darling, I'd like for us both to be naked. I'd like to see your luscious body again."

"Of course, honey, how about like this?" and she got up and started a very seductive strip tease standing by the bed.

When she got down to her bra and panties she started working on me. Boy! And she thought I had a hard-on before she started! By the time she finished stripping me I was lying on my back and my cock was jerking up and down.

"Would you like to finish my clothes now?" she asked in a sultry voice.

Would I ever! I know she just said she didn't want me to try to get her hotter, but can't a fellow just worship a lover's skin as he exposes it? I worshipped hers with my mouth; her smooth globes, her crinkled areolae, her stiff nipples. Then her cute belly button, her triangle of silky hair, her nether lips, and ahh, hiding between them, that little protrusion that fascinates men and inflames women.

"Isn't it time for the main event?" she asked in a slightly shaky voice. "Tell me how you want it."

"I'd like to have you on top of me, so I can ogle you and thus further inflame my passion," I responded in an attempt at deadpan humor.

She giggled and immediately complied. At first she slid her pussy up and down the length of my dick, pressing it against my belly. But after she had done that for a couple of minutes she lifted up and used her hand to position me at the entrance to her love canal. Then she slowly sank down on me. It was tight, much tighter than this morning, but god did it feel good!

"And now you want me to move up and down, right?"

"Well, actually, even better would be if you could stay right like you are now but do what you did to me this morning."

"But I wasn't on top of you this morning," she said, obviously puzzled. "What part of fantastic are you referring to?"

"The really, really big one. Not the first violent time, but the one after that when I entered you and you made me come without me even moving."

"Oh, I agree, that was the best. But I don't know what I did to make you come. I just remember you filling me up, and it felt so perfect, and I was soaring up, up, so high I could hardly breathe, and then suddenly you started coming, and it was like the whole world exploded. Tom, I will never forget that moment, never!"

"And you don't know what you did? Oh, god, Barb, you did something that no woman has ever done to me, something I have never heard of any woman ever doing to any man. I ... I'm not sure I can describe it. And even if I could, there is no way I could describe the way it felt."

"Now I'm dying of curiosity. You've got to tell me. If you don't," she teased, "I'll get off of you and just lie here and watch while you take care of this hard thing I feel inside me all by yourself."

Actually I was beginning to doubt how long that hard thing was going to stay hard, the way this conversation was going. And a clinical description of the way her vagina had contracted wasn't going to help the situation. But I really hated the image of her lying there and watching me try to get off. So I sighed deeply and tried to explain.

"OK, you win. I was able to slip into you so easily, but then once I was all the way in, you clamped down on me. That was fantastic in itself, but that wasn't the half of it. It was like most of your ... um, vagina relaxed a bit except for one ring of muscles right at the base of my ... penis. And then the ring of tension started moving up the length of my penis, like, I don't know, sort of like rolling a tight rubber band, only ever so much smoother, and unbelievably exciting. And then when it got up to the head of my penis it started moving back down again."

I was getting excited all over again just remembering the feeling, and my cock was jumping inside Barb's cunt. I started talking faster and pumping up against her as I went on.

"And then when it got back down to the base it started up once again. Oh, god, Barb, oh god! That was so exciting I couldn't control myself, and when it started back down the second time I... OHHH! OHHH! OHHH!"

When I finally caught my breath and felt like I could open my eyes I looked up at her. She was sitting there serenely smiling down at me. As soon as she saw my eyes open she bent down and kissed me tenderly.

"Oh, damn! I did it again. I got all wrapped up in what I was feeling and I completely forgot about your feelings. You weren't into it at all this time, were you? You must hate me."

"God, no, I don't hate you. I just feel all warm and happy inside. This is what I wanted tonight; not to get all heated up myself, but to make it good for you. And, Tom, guess what? You've given me a lot more than I expected. The way you told me about this morning it came out as, like a truly great compliment. I guess I haven't been sure whether I could really please a man. Now I know how much I was able to please you, and please you in a very special way. I'm so glad you told me. And the way you came at the end, well, that just proved that you weren't making any of it up, and that it really was a fantastic experience for you. So yes, I'm all warm and happy, and I want to be close to you, and I want to do anything I can to make you feel wonderful."

All we really did was hold each other close and talk, and talk, and before we knew it, it was ten o'clock. One more long loving kiss and I got up to get dressed. Then I bent down to give her a final kiss and walked out the door. Oddly, after all our talking, we hadn't said a word during this ritual. As I walked down the hall to the elevator I felt really great, really ... satisfied.

I looked around the bar, and Jim wasn't there, so I slipped onto a stool and ordered a drink. I was happy in my own thoughts, just reliving my time with Barb. The drink was nearly gone by the time Jim came in.

He walked up behind me, slapped me on the back, and said, "Hey, man, let's get a table so we can talk."

Our moods were totally different. Where I was relaxed and calm, he was bubbly and talkative.

"Man, what a day this has been! I can't believe how hot Sandy is! She wanted to fuck and fuck and keep on fucking. She got me hornier than I have ever been in my life, and I don't know how many times I came, but she always wanted just one more."

'Hey, ' I thought, 'slow down. This is my wife you're talking about.' But I didn't say anything. Maybe he was just trying to get my goat, and if so I wasn't about to take the bait. Besides, I knew Sandy, and I knew that while she enjoyed sex she wasn't really that hot. Jim had to be making most of it up.

"I feel kind of sorry for you, having to spend so much time with Barb. I know she's a kind of a cold fish. Hell, 'kind of', nothing! There's simply no comparison between her and Sandy. But I can't feel too sorry for you because you have to admit you're the one that made it happen this morning. So tell me, how many times did you and Barb fuck, anyway?"

"That," I said a bit stiffly, "is something that only she and I will ever know."

"That bad, huh? Let me guess. Maybe once this morning, and once tonight. You have got to be the ultimate limp dick. Sandy told me you are never able to satisfy her."

He was getting to me, despite my best efforts to stay calm. "You know what? I don't have to take this shit from you. I'm going upstairs and spend the night with my wife."

And that's exactly what I did, or at least the 'going upstairs' part. The rest of it is a matter for interpretation.

I let myself in with my key card and saw that the room was dark as soon as I opened the door. Maybe she was already asleep. I closed the door very quietly and tiptoed down the entry way to the main part of the room. Yes, there she was in bed, but I quickly discovered she wasn't asleep.

"There you are, you god damn hardass! Why the fuck did you have to go mess up my evening?"

Whoa! Is this really my normally quiet Sandy? She never uses language like that.

"What do you mean, hon? Was this a big mistake? Did Jim mistreat you? I'll kill him if he did."

"No, you stupid prick! I mean your Pollyanna comment at dinner." Her voice was high and whiny as she mocked what I has said. "'We agreed to spend more time with our permanent lovers than our temporary ones.' And then you insisted that we break it up at ten o'clock!"

"But surely, honey, you don't want this to get out of hand. Don't you think we need to spend some time together?"

"What I want ... is to spend the night with Jim. What I need ... is to have him keep fucking me. I don't want your little weenie in me; I want his big dong; and I want it again and again, just the way he gave it to me all morning, and we were doing tonight, and would still be doing right now if it wasn't for you."

My jaw must have been halfway to the floor, and my head was swimming. It was beginning to sink in that maybe Jim hadn't been exaggerating. This was a side of Sandy that I had never even dreamed existed.

"OK, hon, I'm sorry if it didn't work out the way you wanted. But right now I am here, and Jim is down with Barb, so we'll just have to make the best of it. Can I at least crawl in with you and snuggle?"

"Fuck, no! If you so much as try to touch me tonight, I'll slap you silly. I'll slap you so hard and so long that you'll have welts all over your face and any part of your body I can get to. And then I'll kick you in the balls, or knee you in the balls, or punch you in the balls, and keep doing it until you leave me alone. Got it? We've got two beds in this room, and you're not going to come close to this one."

"OK, OK, I just hope you're in a better mood in the morning."

"Fat chance. I'll be in a better mood when I can be with Jim again."

That was the last thing we said that night, and when I woke up in the morning she was already up and gone. I showered quickly and went down to the coffee shop. I found all three of them sitting around a table, Jim with a girl on each side of him. The girls were giving each other looks across the table, and their looks didn't seem too friendly. I tried to come up with a hearty 'good morning, all' as I sat down opposite Jim. Barb looked at me with a clearly visible sense of relief.

All three of them had already been served, and their food was half gone. I had only just sat down when Sandy leaned over close to Jim and whispered loudly, "Let's go, Jim, I can't wait any longer!"

They both got up hurriedly, and I stuttered, "We, we, we'll see you at noon, OK?"

"Maybe," Sandy tossed over her shoulder as they nearly ran for the elevator.

Talk about awkward. Barb and I just sat there for a while with our mouths open. Finally I looked over at Sandy's half-eaten waffle and decided eating would be better than doing nothing, so I pulled it over to me. I didn't have much of an appetite, though.

Finally Barb broke the silence, "How did your night go?"

"Very badly," I admitted without looking up at her. "How was yours?"

"Really awful. Jim was saying all sorts of spiteful things, and threatening to divorce me."

I did look up at that, and when I looked closely at her I saw her eyes were puffy. "Oh, Barb, you've been crying, haven't you?"

She nodded. "I think we've made a terrible mistake."

"Yeah, I realized that last night, too. And now I wonder if it's too late to make things right again. Sandy seems to be totally obsessed with Jim. Is he really the world's greatest lover, or something?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.